Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Park Dining
The Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe features fresh pastries, specialty coffees and signature entrees, including sandwiches, salads, soups and quiches. Outdoor seating is available.
Breakfast includes a full array of favorites, including Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles. For lunch or dinner, you can choose from soups, salads, sandwiches and hearty entrees, plus gourmet coffees, and ice cream for dessert. This restaurant is located in the middle of Main Street, across from the lockers. You sit outside in a covered patio. Priority seating is recommended.
Get a delicious ice cream cone, sundae, shake or float, and relax in the old-fashioned ice cream parlor.
Little Red Wagon (Counter Service):
Located next to the Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street, This Little Red Wagon features Hand Dipped Corn Dogs, Chips and Cold Drinks. Bring your appetite because the corn dogs here are definitely a full meal!
Main Street Cone Shop (Ice Cream)
Take a break and enjoy your favorite ice cream and toppings. Mickey shaped ice cream bars, shakes and sundaes also available. Seating is available outdoors under umbrellas.
Character breakfast with Minnie and Friends, includes all you can eat with omelets cooked to order, as well as other typical breakfast fare. Restaurant is located at the end of Main Street , at the entrance to Tomorrowland. Lunch and dinner entrees feature fried chicken, pot roast, penne pasta, salads, and other home-style dishes. Dessert includes pie, cake, etc. This restaurant has seating inside and outside on the patio. Portions are generous. Characters only at Breakfast. Birthday parties also available everyday. You can make reservations for your birthday celebration with Mickey and friends.
Refreshment Corner Cafe (Counter Service):
Also known as Coke Corner. Serving chili dogs and beverages. This is a nice place to stop and listen to the lively piano music as you relax. Located across from the Plaza Inn.
Enjoy a cup of Starbucks of coffee, plus both Starbucks and Disneyland pastries and sandwiches.
Bengal Barbecue (Counter
You can get a variety of kabobs or bacon-wrapped asparagus. There are also fruit topped dishes, and hot coffee. This is located across from the Jungle Cruise/Indiana Jones. There are tables to stand at, or you can eat at one of the benches in Adventureland.
Tiki Juice Bar (Counter Service):
You can get refreshing Dole pineapple juice or Dole Whip (soft serve ice cream) here. This is located at the entrance to the Tiki Room.
Tropical Imports (Quick Snacks)
Located near the 'The Jungle Cruise' and offers in-season fresh fruit, soft drinks and bottles of water.
Restaurant (Full Service):
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
For a special treat, have a meal at the
Blue Bayou Restaurant. This restaurant
is located inside the Pirates of the
Caribbean attraction, and features appetizers,
salads, seafood, chicken & beef dishes
as well as its famous Monte Cristo sandwich,
all with a New Orleans flair. Healthy selections, Kosher and vegetarian options are available. (Lunch and Dinner). This restaurant
is a little pricey, but has a great atmosphere.
Limited same day reservations are taken at the entrance to the restaurant. Priority seating is recommended.
French Market Restaurant (Cafeteria)
This is an outdoor, covered patio, located near the train station that features southern-themed dishes, including jambalaya, roasted chicken, salmon, and delicious desserts. On weekend afternoons, a jazz band will entertain the guests while they eat. Dining is at a covered patio.
Café Orleans (Full service)
For a nice break in New Orleans Square, this café offers Cajun-Creole including New Orleans Gumbo. Start with their popular Pommes Frittes, then enjoy a seafood crepe or maybe a Monte Cristo sandwich and finish with some Mickey-shaped beignets. Children’s meals available.
Mint Julep Bar (Quick Snacks)
Non-alcoholic Mint Juleps, baked desserts, specialty coffee, fritters and ice cream.
Royal Street Veranda (Quick Service, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Near the stairs to the Disney Dream Suite, this counter service restaurant features clam chowder in a bread bowl, gumbo and desserts. Specialty coffees are also available. (Lunch and Dinner) Outside dining available.
Hungry Bear Restaurant (Counter Service):
Offers American type fare, such as chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, fries, etc. You can sit above, or downstairs near the river and watch the boats and canoes go by. Mousekemeals for the kids are also available. Lunch and Dinner.
This restaurant on the banks of the Rivers of America offers chowder and soups served in bread bowls, plus entree sized salads, baked potatoes and drinks.
Critter Country Food Cart - Beverages, fresh fruit, pickles
Dine on classic Western and Mexican specialties and bask in the romance and heritage of early California. Menu items include burritos, nachos and much more. You can sit inside, or in the Mexican themed patio. Lunch and Dinner only.
Riverbelle Terrace (Cafeteria):
Eat indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the Rivers of America. Breakfast includes Mickey pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, etc. Lunch and dinner includes sandwiches and entree-sized salads. Vegetarian options are available. Kids Meals are also available.
Stage Door Cafe (Counter Service):
You can get chicken nuggets, fish & chips, and corn dogs here. Finish off your meal with a funnel cake. The Stage Door Café is located between the Golden Horseshoe and the Riverbelle Terrace, which makes it convenient for those who’d like to get different food and sit together. The seating for the Riverbelle Terrace is directly across from the Stage Door Cafe.
Grab a bite to eat, sit back and enjoy the show. Chicken nuggets, fish & chips and cold beverages. Grab lunch or dinner before the show!
Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue
All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Cowboy Style! Enjoy dining in the old West with live Entertainment and the Critter Corral.
Ship to Shore Marketplace
Turkey legs, corn on the cob, chimichangas, fruit, chips, beverages
Village Haus (Counter Service):
This little restaurant is Pinocchio themed, and serves pizza, cheeseburgers, and salads. It is located on the backside of Fantasyland near the Dumbo attraction. Lunch and Dinner.
Troubadour Tavern (Counter Service)
This location is made to look like a medieval tent at a royal tournament and feature bratwurst, corn on the cob and a selection of frozen desserts.
Edelweiss Snacks (Quick Snack)
Turkey legs, pork shank, chimichangas, corn on the cob, chips and frozen beverages
Maurice's Treats (Quick Snack)
Located inside Fantasy Faire, this is the spot for both sweet and savory twist pastries, plus a refreshing Boysen-apple freeze.
Fantasyland Fruit Cart (Quick Snack)
Fruit, pickles and beverages
Clarabelle's Frozen Yogurt (Quick Snack)
Frozen chocolate and vanilla swirl yogurt is a favorite here! Mickey shaped krispie treats and sundaes also available.
Daisy's Diner (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Pizza, salads and desserts. Outdoor seating is available.
Pluto's Dog House (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Hot dogs and cold beverages. Children's meals. Outdoor seating is available.
This restaurant offers pizza, Caesar salad, and pasta. You can eat inside, or “outside” in a covered area.
Tomorrowland Terrace – (Counter Service):
Here you can order cheeseburgers, chicken breast sandwiches, tortilla wraps, fries, etc. Jedi Training Academy is presented on the Tomorrowland Terrace stage during the day. In the evening, they may have entertainment – groups playing contemporary music.
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.