Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Park Dining
The Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe features fresh pastries, specialty coffees and signature entrees, including sandwiches, salads, soups and quiches. Outdoor seating is available.
Breakfast includes a full array of favorites, including Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles. For lunch or dinner, you can choose from soups, salads, sandwiches and hearty entrees, plus gourmet coffees, and ice cream for dessert. This restaurant is located in the middle of Main Street, across from the lockers. You sit outside in a covered patio. Priority seating is recommended.
Get a delicious ice cream cone, sundae, shake or float, and relax in the old-fashioned ice cream parlor.
Little Red Wagon (Counter Service):
Located next to the Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street, This Little Red Wagon features Hand Dipped Corn Dogs, Chips and Cold Drinks. Bring your appetite because the corn dogs here are definitely a full meal!
Main Street Cone Shop (Ice Cream)
Take a break and enjoy your favorite ice cream and toppings. Mickey shaped ice cream bars, shakes and sundaes also available. Seating is available outdoors under umbrellas.
Character breakfast with Minnie and Friends, includes all you can eat with omelets cooked to order, as well as other typical breakfast fare. Restaurant is located at the end of Main Street , at the entrance to Tomorrowland. Lunch and dinner entrees feature fried chicken, pot roast, penne pasta, salads, and other home-style dishes. Dessert includes pie, cake, etc. This restaurant has seating inside and outside on the patio. Portions are generous. Characters only at Breakfast. Birthday parties also available everyday. You can make reservations for your birthday celebration with Mickey and friends.
Refreshment Corner Cafe (Counter Service):
Also known as Coke Corner. Serving chili dogs and beverages. This is a nice place to stop and listen to the lively piano music as you relax. Located across from the Plaza Inn.
Disney has announced that the Market House will be the Disneyland Park location for Starbucks beginning in the Fall of 2013. The Market House will close in April to begin its makeover and expansion into the space currently held by the Disneyana shop.
The merchandise offered at the Disneyana shop, will move up Main Street to the Disney Gallery.
Get coffee, specialty coffees, fresh pastries and homemade fudge, plus free same-day refills on your coffee...just bring back your receipt.
Bengal Barbecue (Counter
You can get a variety of kabobs or bacon-wrapped asparagus. There are also fruit topped dishes, and hot coffee. This is located across from the Jungle Cruise/Indiana Jones. There are tables to stand at, or you can eat at one of the benches in Adventureland.
Tiki Juice Bar (Counter Service):
You can get refreshing Dole pineapple juice or Dole Whip (soft serve ice cream) here. This is located at the entrance to the Tiki Room.
Tropical Imports (Quick Snacks)
Located near the 'The Jungle Cruise' and offers in-season fresh fruit, soft drinks and bottles of water.
Restaurant (Full Service):
For a special treat, have a meal at the
Blue Bayou Restaurant. This restaurant
is located inside the Pirates of the
Caribbean attraction, and features appetizers,
salads, seafood, chicken & beef dishes
as well as its famous Monte Cristo sandwich,
all with a New Orleans flair. Healthy selections, Kosher and vegetarian options are available. (Lunch and Dinner). This restaurant
is a little pricey, but has a great atmosphere.
Limited same day reservations are taken at the entrance to the restaurant. Priority seating is recommended.
French Market Restaurant (Cafeteria)
This is an outdoor, covered patio, located near the train station that features southern-themed dishes, including jambalaya, roasted chicken, salmon, and delicious desserts. On weekend afternoons, a jazz band will entertain the guests while they eat. Dining is at a covered patio.
Café Orleans (Full service)
For a nice break in New Orleans Square, this café offers Cajun-Creole including New Orleans Gumbo. Start with their popular Pommes Frittes, then enjoy a seafood crepe or maybe a Monte Cristo sandwich and finish with some Mickey-shaped beignets. Children’s meals available.
Mint Julep Bar (Quick Snacks)
Non-alcoholic Mint Juleps, baked desserts, specialty coffee, fritters and ice cream.
Royal Street Veranda (Quick Service, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Near the stairs to the Disney Dream Suite, this counter service restaurant features clam chowder in a bread bowl, gumbo and desserts. Specialty coffees are also available. (Lunch and Dinner) Outside dining available.
Hungry Bear Restaurant (Counter Service):
Offers American type fare, such as chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, fries, etc. You can sit above, or downstairs near the river and watch the boats and canoes go by. Mousekemeals for the kids are also available. Lunch and Dinner.
Harbour Galley (counter service):
This restaurant on the banks of the Rivers of America offers chowder, soups and chili served in bread bowls, plus entree sized salads and drinks.
Critter Country Food Cart - Beverages, fresh fruit, pickles
Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante’ (Cafeteria):
Dine on classic Western and Mexican specialties and bask in the romance and heritage of early California. Menu items include burritos, nachos, tacos, barbecued chicken and ribs, prime rib dinner, scrumptious chocolate bread pudding and much more. You can sit inside, or in the Mexican themed patio. Lunch and Dinner only.
Riverbelle Terrace (Cafeteria):
Eat indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the Rivers of America. Breakfast includes Mickey pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, etc. Lunch and dinner includes sandwiches and entree-sized salads. Vegetarian options are available. Kids Meals are also available.
Stage Door Cafe (Counter Service):
You can get chicken nuggets, fish & chips, and corn dogs here. Finish off your meal with a funnel cake. The Stage Door Café is located between the Golden Horseshoe and the Riverbelle Terrace, which makes it convenient for those who’d like to get different food and sit together. The seating for the Riverbelle Terrace is directly across from the Stage Door Cafe.
Grab a bite to eat, sit back and enjoy the show. Chicken nuggets, fish & chips and cold beverages. Grab lunch or dinner before the show!
Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue
All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Cowboy Style! Enjoy dining in the old West with live Entertainment and the Critter Corral.
Ship to Shore Marketplace
Turkey legs, corn on the cob, chimichangas, fruit, chips, beverages
Village Haus (Counter Service):
This little restaurant is Pinocchio themed, and serves pizza, cheeseburgers, and salads. It is located on the backside of Fantasyland near the Dumbo attraction. Lunch and Dinner.
Troubadour Tavern (Counter Service)
This location is made to look like a medieval tent at a royal tournament and feature bratwurst, baked potatoes with various toppings, corn on the cob and a selection of frozen desserts.
Edelweiss Snacks (Quick Snack)
Turkey legs, chimichangas, corn on the cob, chips and frozen beverages
Fantasyland Fruit Cart (Quick Snack)
Fruit, pickles and beverages
Clarabelle's Frozen Yogurt (Quick Snack)
Frozen chocolate and vanilla swirl yogurt is a favorite here! Mickey shaped krispie treats and sundaes also available.
Daisy's Diner (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Pizza, salads and desserts. Outdoor seating is available.
Pluto's Dog House (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Hot dogs and cold beverages. Children's meals. Outdoor seating is available.
Pizza Port (Cafeteria):
This restaurant offers pizza, Caesar salad, and pasta. You can eat inside, or “outside” in a covered area.
Tomorrowland Terrace – (Counter Service):
Here you can order cheeseburgers, chicken breast sandwiches, tortilla wraps, fries, etc. Jedi Training Academy is presented on the Tomorrowland Terrace stage during the day. In the evening, they may have entertainment – groups playing contemporary music.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Tomorrowland - Matterhorn - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Critter Country - Splash Mountain Bridge - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cozy Cone Motel - Flo's V8 Cafe - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Independence Week details at the Disneyland Resort - Disney’s Celebrate America! will be featured July 1st through July 7th at Disneyland Park, plus there's a patriotic Independence Day pre-show for World of Color over at Disney California Adventure! Also, special treats will be offered in the shops and restaurants of Main Street USA.
- Roger Rabbit screening and panel for Disneyland Passholders - Limited Time Magic-Disneyland Annual Passholders can celebrate the 25th anniversary of Disney's Who Framed Roger Rabbit with a screening and special panel discussion on June 18th begin at 7pm at the AMC 12 Theaters in Downtown Disney. Subject to availability.
- Unofficial Star Wars Fan Day at the Disneyland Resort - On June 30th, Star Wars fans will be meeting for lunch at Pizza Port, attending Jedi Training Academy, then meeting at 2pm for a group photo. Costumes are not allowed, but Star Wars shirts are encouraged.
- Broadway and Beyond concert added to the D23 Expo lineup - "Broadway and Beyond" will feature stars from Broadway's The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Aida and The Lion King performing songs from the Disney on Broadway catalogue.
- Free Tiki Room 50th Souvenir for Disneyland Passholders - Limited Time Magic - Annual Passholders can receive a special recreation of the 1963 Enchanted Tiki Room brochure by visiting the Tiki Room June 23 through June 27. While supplies last.
- Celebrate Father's Day at California Adventure with The Incredibles - Limited Time Magic - Meet super dad Mr. Incredible and his best friend Frozone at a special photo opportunity on Paradise Pier from June 10th to June 16th.
- Blog - Expo Dream Store & Silent Auction Return to Disney’s D23 Expo
- Annual Passholders receive a gift pack when booking Adventures by Disney - When Walt Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passholders book a 2014 Adventures by Disney vacation by 8/23/13, they will receive a special ABD gift pack!
- Disneyland Ticket Pricing Updated - Effective 06/03/13, ticket prices at Disneyland have increased anywhere from 2% on a 5-day 1-park ticket to 10% on a 1-day park hopper. Annual Pass pricing has also increased.
- Blog - Disneyland 101 - Disneyland After Dark
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Limited Time Magic: Mickey's Compass Quest at Disneyland - Following each showing of Mickey and the Magical Map (June 3-9), grab a map and follow a series of show-inspired clues around Disneyland Park. Uncover hidden markers, complete each challenge and take home a special reward.
- Knott's Berry Farm opens three new attractions - Knott's Berry Farm added three new attractions to it's Boardwalk area, including a new family roller coaster.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - Monsters University Merchandise Scares Up Fun at Disney Parks
- D23 Expo adds Richard Sherman and Alan Menken concert - Composers Richard Sherman and Alan Menken will perform "The Disney Songbook" Saturday, August 10th at the D23 Expo in Anaheim.
- WonderGround Gallery's Artist in Residence for June is Jackie Huang - Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery has announced its Artist in Residence for June is Jackie Huang. Jackie will be on hand June 7-8, 14-15 and 21-22 from 5pm to 9pm.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach Sunset - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Walking Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - A Monstrous 24-Hour "All-Nighter" at Magic Kingdom
- Disneyland Passholder "Mickey and the Magical Map" Events - Annual Passholders can experience "Mickey and the Magical Map", along with a special behind-the-scenes presentation by some of the creative team, at 5:40pm each night on May 28 and June 4 & 11. Seating is limited.
- Mickey and the Magical Map now open at Disneyland Park - A new stage show, Mickey and the Magical Map, is now at the Fantasyland Theatre in Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- VIDEO: Mickey and the Magical Map - Video of the brand-new show, "Mickey and the Magical Map" at Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- Rumor: Star Wars Land coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios?
Rumors say both Star Wars Land and Cars Land will be in Disney's Hollywood Studios by 2018.
- 23 percent increase in 2012 attendance at Disney's California Adventure
Due to the popularity of Cars Land, Disney's California Adventure has seen a huge increase in attendance numbers.
- Disney to Begin a Review of Guest Assistance Card Abuse
Disney has initiated a review of Guest Assistance Card abuse after a reporter's undercover investigation into the disabled tour guide practice.
- Disney's "The Lone Ranger" to premiere at California Adventure
Disney announced that the red-carpet premiere for "The Lone Ranger" will be held at Disney California Adventure on June 22. Tickets are $1,000 and proceeds benefit the American Indian College Fund.
- UPDATE: Disneyland Cast Member Arrested in Toontown Incident
Anaheim Police have arrested a 22-year-old Disneyland cast member in connection with the recent "dry ice bomb" that cause an evacuation of Toontown.