Disneyland Ground Transportation
If the thought of navigating the California highways is not the way you want to start your relaxing Disneyland Vacation, Southern California offers many different ground transportation options for you to choose from. Choices range from the Disneyland Resort Express (reserve with your Disneyland Package) to SuperShuttle (the blue vans seen all over California) or if you really want to experience one of those LA traffic jams (really, they're not ALWAYS that bad), you can rent that convertible and take a drive down Pacific Coast Highway.
- Apollo Shuttle (877) 927-6556
- Disneyland Resort Express (800) 828-6699
- Karmel Shuttle Service, Inc (714) 670-3480
- Midnight Express (800) 716-5466
- Prime Time Shuttle of Los Angeles (310) 342-7200
- SuperShuttle (800) Blue-Van (258-3826)
- Xpress (800) I ARRIVE (427-7483)
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.