Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Resort Hotel DiningWhile the Disneyland theme parks have some great dining choices, the Disneyland resorts also have restaurants that will enhance your vacation experience.
Start your day with a Continental Breakfast featuring fresh baked goods and specialty coffees. In the evening, unwind by the fireplace and enjoy your favorite beverage. Step outside on the porch and enjoy comfortable seating with an amazing view of Disney California Adventure. The Hearthstone Lounge also offers a fully stocked bar.
Enjoy world class California Wine Country Cuisine and an award winning collection of wine at this upscale restaurant. Priority Seating request is recommended. Be prepared, this dining experience can last up to two hours.
Napa Rose Lounge
Located next to the Napa Rose Restaurant, here you can relax and sample a large selection of California Wines.
DIS Unplugged Blog
The Storytellers Cafe serves an all you can eat buffet style Character breakfast with Chip & Dale and Pluto. Lunch and Dinner offer wood-fired pizza, seafood, sandwiches and salads. Priority Seating request suggested. An A la Carte menu is also available.
Themed after the adjacent Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, this ‘Quick Service’ restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The menu includes entrée salads, deli sandwiches, pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, specialty coffees, bakery items and full bar service.
The Coffee House offers fresh baked pastries and a wide assortment of speciality coffee drinks as well as other beverages.
This all you can eat ‘Buffet’ offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Character breakfast features Goofy and his Friends. At the buffet, you can enjoy Mickey Mouse Waffles, made to order omelets and peanut butter and jelly pizza. Don’t forget your camera!
*Priority seating reservations recommended
DIS Unplugged Blog
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served. Priority Seating request is recommended.
Tangaroa Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, try the french toast with warm banana-caramel sauce. At lunch, enjoy the 1/3 pound Angus Hawaiian cheeseburger. Every evening a different "Island Plate Dinner" is on the menu.
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar serves up
island-inspired bar food as well as vintage island cocktails in kitschy
Relax with a cocktail in this laidback lounge located near the PCH Grill.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
PCH Grill Dinner Review
Home of the Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends, the PCH Grill also offers Dinner. Steak, chicken, flatbreads, salads and seafood. Kids can even make their own pizza! Priority seating is suggested.
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.