Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Resort Hotel DiningWhile the Disneyland theme parks have some great dining choices, the Disneyland resorts also have restaurants that will enhance your vacation experience.
Start your day with a Continental Breakfast featuring fresh baked goods and specialty coffees. In the evening, unwind by the fireplace and enjoy your favorite beverage. Step outside on the porch and enjoy comfortable seating with an amazing view of Disney California Adventure. The Hearthstone Lounge also offers a fully stocked bar.
Enjoy world class California Wine Country Cuisine and an award winning collection of wine at this upscale restaurant. Priority Seating request is recommended. Be prepared, this dining experience can last up to two hours.
Napa Rose Lounge
Located next to the Napa Rose Restaurant, here you can relax and sample a large selection of California Wines.
DIS Unplugged Blog
The Storytellers Cafe serves an all you can eat buffet style Character breakfast with Chip & Dale and Pluto. Lunch and Dinner offer wood-fired pizza, seafood, sandwiches and salads. Priority Seating request suggested. An A la Carte menu is also available.
Themed after the adjacent Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, this ‘Quick Service’ restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The menu includes entrée salads, deli sandwiches, pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, specialty coffees, bakery items and full bar service.
The Coffee House offers fresh baked pastries and a wide assortment of speciality coffee drinks as well as other beverages.
This all you can eat ‘Buffet’ offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Character breakfast features Goofy and his Friends. At the buffet, you can enjoy Mickey Mouse Waffles, made to order omelets and peanut butter and jelly pizza. Don’t forget your camera!
*Priority seating reservations recommended
DIS Unplugged Blog
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served. Priority Seating request is recommended.
Tangaroa Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, try the french toast with warm banana-caramel sauce. At lunch, enjoy the 1/3 pound Angus Hawaiian cheeseburger. Every evening a different "Island Plate Dinner" is on the menu.
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar serves up island-inspired bar food as well as vintage island cocktails in kitschy glassware.
Relax with a cocktail in this laidback lounge located near the PCH Grill.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
PCH Grill Dinner Review
Home of the Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends, the PCH Grill also offers Dinner. Steak, chicken, flatbreads, salads and seafood. Kids can even make their own pizza! Priority seating is suggested.
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.