- Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
- Discover the Magic
- Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps
- Cultivating the Magic
- VIP Tours
- Holiday Time at Disneyland
- Disney's Happiest Haunts
- General Touring Info
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
A great way to begin your Disneyland Resort vacation, this 2-½ hour guided tour of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure provides you with the information you need to make the most of your visit. Your tour begins at Disneyland Park.
- Two pre-selected attractions during the tour
- Two free FASTPASS attractions to enjoy after the tour
- Assistance with dining reservations for the day of your tour
- VIP viewing for Aladdin: The Musical
- A World of Color "FASTPASS" for the evening of your tour
- An exclusive collectible trading pin and lanyard
$25.00 per person
$20.00 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays at 10:30 a.m. with a capacity of 20 people per tour. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Discover the Magic Tour
During this special 2 1/2-hour Disney experience, kids and kids at heart follow clues on a scavenger hunt. While solving mysteries in pursuit of hidden treasure, you learn how to outsmart pirates, hunt jungle animals and fly through space. A helpful guide leads your tour, and Disney Characters join in the fun. Families are encouraged to take this tour together.
- Several popular attractions
- A refreshing snack
- A exclusive collectible lanyard
$59.00 per person for the first two guests (two guest minimum) and $49.00 per person for each additional guest in the same party.
$47.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 and have a capacity of 20 people per tour. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
This 3½-hour guided tour covers the life of Walt Disney and how his vision became reality. Explore Disneyland as you listen to stories about the man behind the magic. Learn behind-the-scenes secrets to the theme of the various lands, and special touches by the Imagineers and Walt himself.
- Passage on the Disney Railroad and two other attractions
- An exclusive look at the lobby of the famed Club 33
- An exclusive look at Walt Disney's private apartment
- A private Lunch on Main Street USA
- An exclusive collectible trading pin
$109.00 per person
$87.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available every day at 9:30am and have a capacity of 15 people per tour. Not recommended for small children. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Cultivating the Magic Review
Learn about the landscapes and gardens that have transformed 260 acres of orange groves into Disneyland during this 2 hour tour. Discover the theming and planning that went into creating the stories that are told in each land through horticulture.
- Selected unique attraction experiences
- A exclusive collectible souvenir trading pin
- An exclusive seed packet
$49.00 per person
$39.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00am and Mondays at 10:00am. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
Disney's VIP Tour Services enables you to experience the Disneyland Resort in a new and carefree way. Imagine discovering all the magic and adventure awaiting Guests at both Disneyland Resort theme parks with a VIP Tour Guide as their personal ambassador. VIP Tour Guides will customize their visit by arranging special seating for parades and live stage shows and at the distinctive restaurants at the Resort. Professional and knowledgeable, VIP Tour Guides will also share their personal insight and experience throughout the tour.
Price: $315 [$355 during peak season] per hour/per VIP Tour Guide – 6 hour minimum. Price includes unlimited FastPasses.
VIP Tour arrangements may be made by calling Disney Special Activities at (714) 300-7710. Requests may be taken up to 90 days in advance and can be scheduled for up to 10 people. A minimum of 72 hours is suggested. Tours are available during normal Park operating hours only. Cancellation notice of 48 hours is required to avoid a cancellation fee equal to two (2) hours at the booked rate per VIP Tour Guide. Park admission in required and not included.
This 3 hour walking tour takes you on a ghostly adventure through the Disneyland Resort. Your mysterious guide will entertain you with ghostly tales as you make your way to the final destination "Haunted Mansion Holiday." In addition to this popular attraction, you'll also ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Guests receive a souvenir keepsake and Halloween Treat!
On nights when Mickey's Halloween Party is held, the tour is combined with the party and becomes the Happiest Haunts-Ultimate Experience!
Tours depart at every afternoon/evening from September 14th through October 31st.
The Ultimate Experience is available September 28, October 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 19, 23, 26, 29 and 31, 2012.
It's recommended that participants be 40" tall.
Not recommended for strollers, ECV's or Wheelchairs (must transfer to rides.)
Valid Theme Park admission required.
$68.00 per person / $108 per person for the Ultimate Experience
$54.40 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Make reservations today by phone
at (714) 781-8687
Now through January 6, 2014!
Disneyland's 'Holiday Time at Disneyland' is a guided tour filled with holiday history, legend and customs of cultures throughout the world. You'll learn how these traditions are a part of Disneyland's holiday heritage.
- Priority boarding on two holiday themed attractions
- Sweet treat and warm beverage
- Collectible trading pin
- Reserved seating for 'A Christmas Fantasy Parade'
$75 per person
20% discount for Deluxe/Premium Annual Passholders, AAA Members and Disney Visa Cardholders
Tours are offered once or twice per day, depending on Park hours, with a capacity of 20 guests per tour. Each tour lasts approximately three hours. Valid Disneyland Park admission is required. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
- Tour times and days vary on availability and season. Please call Guest Services at 714-781-4565 for availability.
- Theme Park Admission is required.
- Based on availability, tours can be translated in Spanish and Japanese with at least two weeks notice.
- All tours accommodate wheelchairs and strollers.
- All tour Guests three and older must purchase a tour ticket in addition to a park admission ticket
- All attractions, shows, and experiences are subject to availability
- All discounts are subject to availability
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.