- Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
- Discover the Magic
- Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps
- Cultivating the Magic
- VIP Tours
- Holiday Time at Disneyland
- Disney's Happiest Haunts
- General Touring Info
A great way to begin your Disneyland Resort vacation, this 2-½ hour guided tour of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure provides you with the information you need to make the most of your visit. Your tour begins at Disneyland Park.
- Two pre-selected attractions during the tour
- Two free FASTPASS attractions to enjoy after the tour
- Assistance with dining reservations for the day of your tour
- VIP viewing for Aladdin: The Musical
- A World of Color "FASTPASS" for the evening of your tour
- An exclusive collectible trading pin and lanyard
$25.00 per person
$20.00 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays at 10:30 a.m. with a capacity of 20 people per tour. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Discover the Magic Tour
During this special 2 1/2-hour Disney experience, kids and kids at heart follow clues on a scavenger hunt. While solving mysteries in pursuit of hidden treasure, you learn how to outsmart pirates, hunt jungle animals and fly through space. A helpful guide leads your tour, and Disney Characters join in the fun. Families are encouraged to take this tour together.
- Several popular attractions
- A refreshing snack
- A exclusive collectible lanyard
$59.00 per person for the first two guests (two guest minimum) and $49.00 per person for each additional guest in the same party.
$47.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 and have a capacity of 20 people per tour. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
This 3½-hour guided tour covers the life of Walt Disney and how his vision became reality. Explore Disneyland as you listen to stories about the man behind the magic. Learn behind-the-scenes secrets to the theme of the various lands, and special touches by the Imagineers and Walt himself.
- Passage on the Disney Railroad and two other attractions
- An exclusive look at the lobby of the famed Club 33
- An exclusive look at Walt Disney's private apartment
- A private Lunch on Main Street USA
- An exclusive collectible trading pin
$109.00 per person
$87.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available every day at 9:30am and have a capacity of 15 people per tour. Not recommended for small children. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Cultivating the Magic Review
Learn about the landscapes and gardens that have transformed 260 acres of orange groves into Disneyland during this 2 hour tour. Discover the theming and planning that went into creating the stories that are told in each land through horticulture.
- Selected unique attraction experiences
- A exclusive collectible souvenir trading pin
- An exclusive seed packet
$49.00 per person
$39.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00am and Mondays at 10:00am. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
Disney's VIP Tour Services enables you to experience the Disneyland Resort in a new and carefree way. Imagine discovering all the magic and adventure awaiting Guests at both Disneyland Resort theme parks with a VIP Tour Guide as their personal ambassador. VIP Tour Guides will customize their visit by arranging special seating for parades and live stage shows and at the distinctive restaurants at the Resort. Professional and knowledgeable, VIP Tour Guides will also share their personal insight and experience throughout the tour.
Price: $315 [$355 during peak season] per hour/per VIP Tour Guide – 6 hour minimum. Price includes unlimited FastPasses.
VIP Tour arrangements may be made by calling Disney Special Activities at (714) 300-7710. Requests may be taken up to 90 days in advance and can be scheduled for up to 10 people. A minimum of 72 hours is suggested. Tours are available during normal Park operating hours only. Cancellation notice of 48 hours is required to avoid a cancellation fee equal to two (2) hours at the booked rate per VIP Tour Guide. Park admission in required and not included.
This 3 hour walking tour takes you on a ghostly adventure through the Disneyland Resort. Your mysterious guide will entertain you with ghostly tales as you make your way to the final destination "Haunted Mansion Holiday." In addition to this popular attraction, you'll also ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Guests receive a souvenir keepsake and Halloween Treat!
On nights when Mickey's Halloween Party is held, the tour is combined with the party and becomes the Happiest Haunts-Ultimate Experience!
Tours depart at every afternoon/evening from September 14th through October 31st.
The Ultimate Experience is available September 28, October 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 19, 23, 26, 29 and 31, 2012.
It's recommended that participants be 40" tall.
Not recommended for strollers, ECV's or Wheelchairs (must transfer to rides.)
Valid Theme Park admission required.
$68.00 per person / $108 per person for the Ultimate Experience
$54.40 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Make reservations today by phone
at (714) 781-8687
Offered 11/12/12 through 01/06/13.
Disneyland's 'Holiday Time at Disneyland' is a guided tour filled with holiday history, legend and customs of cultures throughout the world. You'll learn how these traditions are a part of Disneyland's holiday heritage.
- Priority boarding on two holiday themed attractions
- Sweet treat and warm beverage
- Collectible trading pin
- Reserved seating for 'A Christmas Fantasy Parade'
$68 per person
20% discount for Deluxe/Premium Annual Passholders, AAA Members and Disney Visa Cardholders
Tours are offered daily, typically at 12:30pm and 3:15pm, with a capacity of 20 guests per tour. Each tour lasts approximately three hours. Valid Disneyland Park admission is required. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
- Tour times and days vary on availability and season. Please call Guest Services at 714-781-4565 for availability.
- Theme Park Admission is required.
- Based on availability, tours can be translated in Spanish and Japanese with at least two weeks notice.
- All tours accommodate wheelchairs and strollers.
- All tour Guests three and older must purchase a tour ticket in addition to a park admission ticket
- All attractions, shows, and experiences are subject to availability
- All discounts are subject to availability
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Tomorrowland - Matterhorn - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Critter Country - Splash Mountain Bridge - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cozy Cone Motel - Flo's V8 Cafe - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Independence Week details at the Disneyland Resort - Disney’s Celebrate America! will be featured July 1st through July 7th at Disneyland Park, plus there's a patriotic Independence Day pre-show for World of Color over at Disney California Adventure! Also, special treats will be offered in the shops and restaurants of Main Street USA.
- Roger Rabbit screening and panel for Disneyland Passholders - Limited Time Magic-Disneyland Annual Passholders can celebrate the 25th anniversary of Disney's Who Framed Roger Rabbit with a screening and special panel discussion on June 18th begin at 7pm at the AMC 12 Theaters in Downtown Disney. Subject to availability.
- Unofficial Star Wars Fan Day at the Disneyland Resort - On June 30th, Star Wars fans will be meeting for lunch at Pizza Port, attending Jedi Training Academy, then meeting at 2pm for a group photo. Costumes are not allowed, but Star Wars shirts are encouraged.
- Broadway and Beyond concert added to the D23 Expo lineup - "Broadway and Beyond" will feature stars from Broadway's The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Aida and The Lion King performing songs from the Disney on Broadway catalogue.
- Free Tiki Room 50th Souvenir for Disneyland Passholders - Limited Time Magic - Annual Passholders can receive a special recreation of the 1963 Enchanted Tiki Room brochure by visiting the Tiki Room June 23 through June 27. While supplies last.
- Celebrate Father's Day at California Adventure with The Incredibles - Limited Time Magic - Meet super dad Mr. Incredible and his best friend Frozone at a special photo opportunity on Paradise Pier from June 10th to June 16th.
- Blog - Expo Dream Store & Silent Auction Return to Disney’s D23 Expo
- Annual Passholders receive a gift pack when booking Adventures by Disney - When Walt Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passholders book a 2014 Adventures by Disney vacation by 8/23/13, they will receive a special ABD gift pack!
- Disneyland Ticket Pricing Updated - Effective 06/03/13, ticket prices at Disneyland have increased anywhere from 2% on a 5-day 1-park ticket to 10% on a 1-day park hopper. Annual Pass pricing has also increased.
- Blog - Disneyland 101 - Disneyland After Dark
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Limited Time Magic: Mickey's Compass Quest at Disneyland - Following each showing of Mickey and the Magical Map (June 3-9), grab a map and follow a series of show-inspired clues around Disneyland Park. Uncover hidden markers, complete each challenge and take home a special reward.
- Knott's Berry Farm opens three new attractions - Knott's Berry Farm added three new attractions to it's Boardwalk area, including a new family roller coaster.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - Monsters University Merchandise Scares Up Fun at Disney Parks
- D23 Expo adds Richard Sherman and Alan Menken concert - Composers Richard Sherman and Alan Menken will perform "The Disney Songbook" Saturday, August 10th at the D23 Expo in Anaheim.
- WonderGround Gallery's Artist in Residence for June is Jackie Huang - Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery has announced its Artist in Residence for June is Jackie Huang. Jackie will be on hand June 7-8, 14-15 and 21-22 from 5pm to 9pm.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach Sunset - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Walking Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - A Monstrous 24-Hour "All-Nighter" at Magic Kingdom
- Disneyland Passholder "Mickey and the Magical Map" Events - Annual Passholders can experience "Mickey and the Magical Map", along with a special behind-the-scenes presentation by some of the creative team, at 5:40pm each night on May 28 and June 4 & 11. Seating is limited.
- Mickey and the Magical Map now open at Disneyland Park - A new stage show, Mickey and the Magical Map, is now at the Fantasyland Theatre in Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- VIDEO: Mickey and the Magical Map - Video of the brand-new show, "Mickey and the Magical Map" at Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- Rumor: Star Wars Land coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios?
Rumors say both Star Wars Land and Cars Land will be in Disney's Hollywood Studios by 2018.
- 23 percent increase in 2012 attendance at Disney's California Adventure
Due to the popularity of Cars Land, Disney's California Adventure has seen a huge increase in attendance numbers.
- Disney to Begin a Review of Guest Assistance Card Abuse
Disney has initiated a review of Guest Assistance Card abuse after a reporter's undercover investigation into the disabled tour guide practice.
- Disney's "The Lone Ranger" to premiere at California Adventure
Disney announced that the red-carpet premiere for "The Lone Ranger" will be held at Disney California Adventure on June 22. Tickets are $1,000 and proceeds benefit the American Indian College Fund.
- UPDATE: Disneyland Cast Member Arrested in Toontown Incident
Anaheim Police have arrested a 22-year-old Disneyland cast member in connection with the recent "dry ice bomb" that cause an evacuation of Toontown.