- Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
- Discover the Magic
- Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps
- Cultivating the Magic
- Disney California Story
- VIP Tours
- Holiday Time at Disneyland
- Disney's Happiest Haunts
- General Touring Info
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
A great way to begin your Disneyland Resort vacation, this 2-½ hour guided tour of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure provides you with the information you need to make the most of your visit. Your tour begins at Disneyland Park.
- Two pre-selected attractions during the tour
- Two free FASTPASS attractions to enjoy after the tour
- Assistance with dining reservations for the day of your tour
- VIP viewing for Aladdin: The Musical or Mickey and the Magical Map
- A World of Color "FASTPASS" for the evening of your tour
- An exclusive collectible trading pin and lanyard
$25.00 per person
$20.00 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays at 10:30 a.m. with a capacity of 20 people per tour. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Discover the Magic Tour
During this special 2 1/2-hour Disney experience, kids and kids at heart follow clues on a scavenger hunt. While solving mysteries in pursuit of hidden treasure, you learn how to outsmart pirates, hunt jungle animals and fly through space. A helpful guide leads your tour, and Disney Characters join in the fun. Families are encouraged to take this tour together.
- Several popular attractions
- A refreshing snack
- A exclusive collectible lanyard
$59.00 per person for the first two guests (two guest minimum) and $49.00 per person for each additional guest in the same party.
$47.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 and have a capacity of 20 people per tour. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
This 3½-hour guided tour covers the life of Walt Disney and how his vision became reality. Explore Disneyland as you listen to stories about the man behind the magic. Learn behind-the-scenes secrets to the theme of the various lands, and special touches by the Imagineers and Walt himself.
- Passage on the Disney Railroad and two other attractions
- An exclusive look at the lobby of the famed Club 33
- An exclusive look at Walt Disney's private apartment
- A private Lunch on Main Street USA
- An exclusive collectible trading pin
$109.00 per person
$87.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available every day at 9:30am and have a capacity of 15 people per tour. Not recommended for small children. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Cultivating the Magic Review
Learn about the landscapes and gardens that have transformed 260 acres of orange groves into Disneyland during this 2 hour tour. Discover the theming and planning that went into creating the stories that are told in each land through horticulture.
- Selected unique attraction experiences
- A exclusive collectible souvenir trading pin
- An exclusive seed packet
$49.00 per person
$39.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00am and Mondays at 10:00am. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
Learn about California of the 1920s and 30s as Walt Disney might have seen it in this tour of the icons, attractions and landmarks of Disney California Adventure.
- An exclusive look into the members-only 1901 lounge
- Two popular California Adventure attractions
- A special experience at Animation Academy
- A private lunch
- A collectible pin
$109.00 per person
$87.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available every day at 10:00am. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
Disney's VIP Tour Services enables you to experience the Disneyland Resort in a new and carefree way. Imagine discovering all the magic and adventure awaiting Guests at both Disneyland Resort theme parks with a VIP Tour Guide as their personal ambassador. VIP Tour Guides will customize their visit by arranging special seating for parades and live stage shows and at the distinctive restaurants at the Resort. Professional and knowledgeable, VIP Tour Guides will also share their personal insight and experience throughout the tour.
Price: $315 [$355 during peak season] per hour/per VIP Tour Guide – 6 hour minimum. Price includes unlimited FastPasses.
VIP Tour arrangements may be made by calling Disney Special Activities at (714) 300-7710. Requests may be taken up to 90 days in advance and can be scheduled for up to 10 people. A minimum of 72 hours is suggested. Tours are available during normal Park operating hours only. Cancellation notice of 48 hours is required to avoid a cancellation fee equal to two (2) hours at the booked rate per VIP Tour Guide. Park admission in required and not included.
This 2 1/2 hour tour takes you on a ghostly adventure through the Disneyland Resort. Learn about Halloween traditions throughout history as you experience popular Disneyland Park attractions, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. You'll even trick-or-treat for goodies along Main Street USA.
Tours depart at every evening from September 12th through October 31st.
It's recommended that participants be 40" tall.
Not recommended for strollers, ECV's or Wheelchairs (must transfer to rides.)
Valid Theme Park admission required.
$80.00 per person
$64.00 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Make reservations today by phone
at (714) 781-8687
2014 dates to be announced
Disneyland's 'Holiday Time at Disneyland' is a guided tour filled with holiday history, legend and customs of cultures throughout the world. You'll learn how these traditions are a part of Disneyland's holiday heritage.
- Priority boarding on two holiday themed attractions
- Sweet treat and warm beverage
- Collectible trading pin
- Reserved seating for 'A Christmas Fantasy Parade'
$75 per person
20% discount for Deluxe/Premium Annual Passholders, AAA Members and Disney Visa Cardholders
Tours are offered once or twice per day, depending on Park hours, with a capacity of 20 guests per tour. Each tour lasts approximately three hours. Valid Disneyland Park admission is required. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
- Tour times and days vary on availability and season. Please call Guest Services at 714-781-4565 for availability.
- Theme Park Admission is required.
- Based on availability, tours can be translated in Spanish and Japanese with at least two weeks notice.
- All tours accommodate wheelchairs and strollers.
- All tour Guests three and older must purchase a tour ticket in addition to a park admission ticket
- All attractions, shows, and experiences are subject to availability
- All discounts are subject to availability
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.