Disney Pirate Cruises
Ahoy! Any child who has ever dreamed of being part of a pirate adventure will enjoy "heading out to sea" in pursuit of treasure.
Children ages 4-12 will be outfitted with a red/white striped pirate Mickey hat (or a bandana) and board their pirate ship (pontoon boat) under the supervision of the "pirate" crew. At each "port of call" a new treasure awaits. At the final stop, they can share their booty while enjoying lunch. At least two CPR-certified Cast Members accompany the children. All participants must be potty trained. (No Pull-Ups.)
Lunch is usually Peanut butter and jelly Uncrustables, Goldfish crackers, Rice Krispie Treat and fruit punch juice box.
- Albatross Treasure Cruise - Yacht and Beach Club dock on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The two hour voyage begins at 9:30am
- Disney's Pirate Adventure - Grand Floridian dock on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The two hour voyage begins at 9:30am
- Island of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise - Caribbean Beach Resort dock on Sunday, Tuesday, Friday. The two hour voyage begins at 9:30am.
- Bayou Pirate Cruise - Port Orleans Riverside dock on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. The two hour voyage begins at 9:30am.
You can book this 180 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-PLAY
The cost is $31.95 per child, a credit card is required at the time of booking, and parents must sign a waver upon arrival. Cancellation policy is 24 hours in advance and no show/not canceled 24 hours in advance, is full charge.
**Young pirates must show up at the marina by 9:15am for the 9:30 voyage and 11:15am for the 11:30 voyage
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices