Disney Transportation Information
Disney Transportation Discussion Forum
Whether you have questions about getting to Walt Disney World, or getting to the Disney Cruise Line, this is the forum for you!
Town Car and Limo Service to Disney
Book with FL Tours and get a Free Grocery stop on all round trips!
Lincoln Town Car
FL TOURS offers Orlando airport transportation to Disney World Resorts and the Disney Cruise Line. Round trip transportation to Disney Resorts is as low as $119 with no hidden fees and their rates include a 30 minute grocery stop, and Orlando airport meet and greet service at the baggage claim.
FL TOURS had been providing transportation in Orlando for over 13 years!
Check Rates Online at www.fltours.com
Orlando Rental Cars
Our tips and best bets on finding the best deals on transportation in Orlando and around Disney World.
Disney's Magical Express
If you’re visiting Walt Disney World and staying at a Disney owned resort, you’ll be able to take advantage of complimentary airport shuttle service, luggage delivery and airline check-in.
You receive a 1-Day/2-Park experience with free roundtrip transportation to Universal Orlando from your Disney Area Hotels, including the Official Disney World Hotels.
Purchase Now Online Only!
Walt Disney World Bus Schedules
Find the bus schedules from all the Disney resorts and Theme Parks.
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - Disney provides transportation from Disney's All Star Resorts and Caribbean Beach to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
The Monorail System
From their introduction in Disneyland in 1959 to the current fleet of Mark VI monorails at Walt Disney World is a perennial favorite of visitors.
From an old fashioned paddle wheeler to "Friendship" boats, water plays an integral part in transporting guests to their destination.
Airport Travel Tips -Tips for negotiating the airports and links to the major Airlines web sites.
Airline Discounts to Walt Disney World
There are some incredible airline discounts to Orlando out there, but you have to act as soon as you see them, and be somewhat flexible. We have compiled a list of current airline discounts and tips for getting the best air deal.
Driving to Florida - Our special tips and suggestions for the ultimate family road trip.
Here is a list of I-95 exits along the East Coast.
Fuel, lodging, dining and rest areas for the following states.
Florida | S. Carolina | Georgia | N. Carolina | Virginia
Auto Train Info
Everything you need to know if you're taking Amtrak's Auto Train to Florida.
Electric Vehicle Charging
There are four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations at the front of the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50. Payments can be made at the charge station with a credit card or a ChargePoint account card. Available on a first come, first served basis.
Other outlets can be found in the convention parking lot at the Contemporary Resort, at Fort Wilderness, Dolphin Hotel valet circle, and Disney's BoardWalk Resort parking area.
Parking at Walt Disney World
Fees for parking at the theme parks.
Driving Distances between major cities and Orlando
These are the distances between what we feel are Major Cities that are within a realistic driving distance to Orlando.
Disney World Driving Directions
Find Directions on Disney Property.
Walt Disney World Gas Stations
The Hess Stations are located: On World Drive near the exit to the Magic Kingdom Parking Lot, on Buena Vista Drive near Boardwalk, and on Buena Vista Drive across from Pleasure Island.
- List of Walt Disney World smoking areas updated - The list of smoking areas in the parks, water parks and Downtown Disney has been updated.
- Outdoor Kitchen menus for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- 3 Things We’d Been Missing at the Magic Kingdom...Until Now - “You’re going again? Don’t you get bored? How can there be anything left to do?” Our answer is always no and yes. No, we’re not bored and yes, there are still things left to do.
- Backstage Tales begins today at Animal Kingdom - Taking place at the Animal Kingdom, guests will head backstage to check out the park's Veterinary Hospital, housing for animals and the Animal Nutrition Center.
- Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt back for the second year - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot. When you've completed your map, return it for a special surprise!
- March merchandise events at Walt Disney World - Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings to be held around Walt Disney World in March.
- Blog - Magic Kingdom February Construction Update
- Backstage Safari tour ends today; the new Backstage Tales tour will begin March 1 - The new tour will be offered daily.
- New menu items added at Raglan Road - These have been released just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
- Dates announced for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Tickets will go on sale in April.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates announced; tickets on sale in April - Dates are available in September-November.
- Magic Kingdom resorts test direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon - As part of a test through March 28, Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary will share a direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon. The Polynesian and the Grand Floridian will do the same.
- Disney World's Pirates of the Caribbean to be closed for the summer - The ride will be closed from 5/11 - 9/25/2015.
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Raglan Road's Mighty Festival: St Patrick's Week to be held March 13-17 - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, classic Irish food and drinks, face painting and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- WonderGround Gallery expands at Marketplace Co-Op - In early March, the WonderGround Gallery will expand into the area occupied by Beautifully Disney makeup.
- New menu items available at Downtown Disney's Fantasy Fare food truck - The food trucks are all located in Exposition Park, between Bongo's Cuban Cafe and Starbucks.
- ESPN's Mike and Mike show celebrates 15th anniversary with live broadcast - The live show will take place March 6, 2015 at the Waterside Stage, Downtown Disney Marketplace from 6:00-10:00am.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Blog - Have you ever wondered? A peek into the Disney details
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increased - As expected, a Magic Kingdom ticket is now $105 per day.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 7: Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 6: Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
- List of several new drinks planned for Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 5: Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 4: Disney's Beach Club Resort
- List of sample menu items from this year's upcoming Flower and Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- 2015 Star Wars Weekends info and artwork released - More info still to come.
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released