Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
MARCH 5 - MAY 18, 2014
- 2014 Flower Power Concert Schedule
- 2014 Outdoor Kitchens at World Showcase
- 2014 HGTV Stars Present at Festival Center
- 2014 Festival Center
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Weekend Events
- 2014 Gardens and Exhibits
One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level.
Throughout Epcot over 100 topiaries will be on display. The Flower Power Concert Series will return as well as special kids' activities and gardening workshops. An exciting addition to this year's Festival is several presentations by HGTV stars at the Designers Stage.
Perennial Flower and Garden favorites such as the Flower Power Concert series, the English Tea Garden, and Ask An Expert will be returning. For the kids, there's The Land of Oz play area, Radiator Springs interactive play zone, Bambi's Butterfly House, GoGo on the Go Challenge, and the Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden.
Throughout the event, Disney horticulturists and garden experts will conduct twice-daily seminars, sharing tips and secrets for you to try at home.
70,000 bedding plants will surround the Future World east and west lakes and 220 mini-gardens will be floating out on the water.
- NEW Muppets Most Wanted Scavenger Hunt - Guests can stop at World Showcase Plaza to pick up a packet of clues and choose which team to be on - Team Napoleon or Team Eagle, based on the two investigators in the film. Like in the movie, the hunt focuses on searching for the world-famous criminal, Constantine. The clues will lead guests around World Showcase to a series of three checkpoints. When the mission is done, guests are able to start again as the other team if they desire.
- NEW Urban Eats Outdoor Kitchen - sustainably farmed food, much of which will be grown in the Land Pavilion. The menu will include Land-Grown Eggplant Scallop with Romesco Sauce, Ghost Pepper-Dusted Tilapia, Winter melon salad, Mango chutney, Vegan red and white wines, and gluten-free beer.
- Kermit and Miss Piggy topiaries will debut at this year's Festival! Kermit will be playing his banjo in this World Showcase display. The food and beverage marketplaces will carry on the Muppets theme with Piggylicious Bacon Cupcakes, plus other treats.
- The Outdoor Kitchens will be back, located around World Showcase, offering guests an opportunity to snack their way "around the World." Some new items will include a Barbecued Chicken Leg and Smoked Turkey Ribs at the Smokehouse Barbecue marketplace. Floral-flavored lemonades will debut featuring rose and violet flavors.
- Goofy, Donald and Daisy topiaries will be going on a butterfly hunt near the front entrance of the park. A real waterfall and pond with water lillies will be part of the display.
- A new Timon topiary will be added to the Pumbaa topiary between China and Germany. Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Croc will return for their second year, as will the illuminated gardens. Other character topiaries can be found throughout the rest of the park.
- A World Showcase garden will feature fresh Florida crops such as citrus, sugar cane, berries and vegetables.
- Both new to the Flower Power Concert Series, Gary Lewis and the Playboys will perform March 14-16 and The Alan Parsons Live Project can be heard May 16-18. The Guess Who will open the Festival March 7-9.
- Other favorites will be returning as well: Tinker Bell's Butterfly House, Cars garden and playground, and of course, the gardening seminars, HGTV celebrity appearances, Flower Power concert series and more than 100 topiaries and gardens throughout the park.
- Kermit and Miss Piggy topiaries will debut at this year's Festival! Kermit is playing his banjo in this World Showcase display.
- Goofy, Donald and Daisy topiaries will be going on a butterfly hunt near the front entrance of the park. A real waterfall and pond with water lillies are part of the display.
- A new Timon topiary has been added to the Pumbaa topiary between China and Germany. Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Croc will return for their second year, as will the illuminated gardens. Other character topiaries can be found throughout the rest of the park.
Follow The DIS's board Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014 on Pinterest.
Follow The DIS's board Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014 on Pinterest.
Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- America Pavilion - The Smokehouse - Barbeque and Brews
- Pulled Pig Slider with Cole Slaw
- Smoked Beef Brisket with Collard Greens and Jalapeno Corn Bread
- Smoked turkey "rib"
- "Piggylicious" bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch featuring Nueske's Applewood smoked bacon
- Magic Hat #9, Magic Hat Brewing (South Burlington, Vermont)
- Maduro, Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida)
- Fat Tire, New Belgium Brewing Company (Ft Collins, Colorado)
- The Original Rib Shack Red Wine
- Beer Flight - Magic Hat #9, Maduro, Fat Tire and Billy's Chilies
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Seagram's Orange Citrus Sparkling Water
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch
- China Pavilion - Lotus House
- Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries
- Spring Pancake with Grilled Chicken and Green Apple
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Popping Bubble Tea
- Kung Fu Punch (Vodka and Triple Sec with Mango and Orange Juice)
- South Sea Storm (Guava with Light and Dark Rum)
- Plum Wine
- Tsing-Tao Beer
- Lychee Aerated Water
- Dasani Bottled Water
- France Pavilion - Fleur de Lys
- Gnocchi Parisien à la Provençal – Parisian-style dumplings with vegetables and mushrooms
- Confit de canard, pommes de terre Sarladaise – Pulled duck confit with garlic and parsley potatoes
- Macaron à la fleur d’ Oranger – Orange blossom macaron with white chocolate ganache
- La Vie en Rose frozen slush – Vodka, Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liquor, and white and red cranberry juice
- Kir Imperial – Sparkling wine, Chambord and black raspberry liquor
- Rosé pamplemousse cocktail – Rosé wine mixed with natural grapefruit syrup
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – Fruity white beer with citrus notes
- Italy Pavilion - Primavera Kitchen
- Caprese – Fior di latte mozzarella, roasted peppers and olio verde
- Three cheese manicotti – Egg pasta stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, tomato sauce and béchamel
- Torta di ricotta – Lemon cheesecake with limoncello-marinated strawberries
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Bosco del Merlo Prosecco
- White peach bellini – Prosecco and white peach puree
- Strawberry rossini – Prosecco and marinated strawberries
- Frozen Italian primavera – Assorted fruit slushy with limoncello and vodka
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Japan Pavilion - Hanami
- Frushi (Fresh Strawberries, Pineapple and Cantaloupe, rolled with Coconut Rice, atop a Raspberry Sauce sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream)
- Temaki hand roll – Sliced Panko fried chicken, curry sauce, rice and pickled julienne carrots wrapped with Nori
- Hanami sushi – A flavorful combination of salmon, scallop and beef-topped rice balls served atop a shiso violet sauce (TRYit!)
- Japanese puffed rice cakes with green tea whipped cream and azuki
- Kirin draft beer
- Pinepple Paradise with Yuzu Slushie – Frozen blend of sweet sake, pineapple juice and crème, flavored with a hint of Yuzu citrus juice
- Orange Mango Slushie – Frozen blend of Nigori sake, mango and orange juice
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Mexico Pavilion - Jardin de Fiestas
- Tacos al pastor – Corn tortilla filled with achiote-marinated pork, garnished with grilled diced pineapple, onions and cilantro
- Quesadilla de hongos con queso – Flour tortilla filled with mushrooms and cheese
- Flan de chocolate Abuelita – Mexican chocolate custard
- Tecate draft beer
- White Mexican sangria
- Franbuesa (raspberry) margarita on the rocks
- Tequila flight – blanco, reposado and añejo
- Dasani® bottled water
- Morocco Pavilion - Taste of Marrakesh
- Lamb brewat roll with prunes and sesame
- Harissa chicken kebab with couscous salad
- Baghrir – Moroccan pancake with honey, almonds and argan oil
- Mint iced tea
- White sangria
- Guerrouane red
- Casa Beer
- Desert Rose – Sparkling wine with pomegranate liqueur
- Dasani Bottled Water
- United Kingdom Pavilion - The Buttercup Cottage
- Potato, Chive and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare and Sour Cream
- Field greens with Plant City strawberries, toasted almonds and Farmstead stilton (TRYit!)
- Pork and apple sausage roll with house-made piccalilli
- Freshly baked lemon scones with berry preserves and crème fraÎche
- Chilled rose blush lemonade featuring Simply Lemonade with Raspberry (nonalcoholic)
- Twinings® Cold Brewed English Classic with lemon grass syrup
- Berry tea cocktail – Twinings Cold Brewed Mixed Berry Tea with Florida Cane vodka and Plant City strawberry, flavored with raspberry and açaí syrup
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee
- Deloach Pinot Noir
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch
- NEW! Urban Farm Eats
- Pickled beet salad with goat cheese cream, mizuna and pistachios
- Land-grown eggplant “scallop” with romesco sauce and spaghetti squash (TRYit!)
- Ghost pepper-dusted tilapia with crisp winter melon slaw and mint oil featuring The Original Sauce Man’s Kick It Up Rub
- Cucumber lemon spa water, finished with a sprig of fresh mint
- The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
- The Vegan Vine Cabernet Sauvignon
- Redbridge Gluten-Free Sorghum Beer, Anheuser-Busch (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Pineapple Promenade
- Pineapple Dole Whip Soft Serve
- Dole Whip with Myers's dark rum
- Pineapple Dole Whip with Parrot Bay coconut run
- Sweet potato cinnamon waffle with pineapple soft serve
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Tropical Mango Pale Ale, St. John Brewers (U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Once Upon a Vine’s The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc
- Florida Fresh
- Watermelon Salad with pickled Red Onions, BW Farm Baby Arugula, Feta Cheese and Balsamic Reduction
- Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes and Cilantro
- Florida kumquat pie
- Watermelon passion fruit slush featuring Simply Lemonade
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria featuring Simply Lemonade, Florida Orange Groves (St Petersburg, FL)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantam Leap Winery (Orlando, FL)
- Blonde Ale, Orlando Brewing Company (Orlando, Florida)
- Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Swamp Head Brewery (Gainesville, Florida)
- Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale, Florida Beer Company (Cape Canaveral, Florida) – Festival Exclusive!
- Florida Avenue Blueberry, Cold Storage Craft Brewery (Tampa, Florida)
- Beer Flight – Blonde Ale, Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale and Florida Avenue Blueberry
- Simply Orange
- Intermissions Cafe - in the Festival Center
- Fruit & cheese plate
- Vegan trio
- Southwest chicken wrap
- Tuna salad with pita
- Side salad
- Asian tuna salad with noodles
- Caprese Push-Pop – Tomato, mozzarella and balsamic (TRYit! selection)
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria, Florida Orange Groves (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Rogue Valley Pinot Noir, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Martini Prosecco
- Strongbow Cider, Bulmers Cider Company (White Plains, New York)
- SweetWater Blue, SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, Georgia)
The popular home and garden decorating channel HGTV will sponsor the Festival. As part of this sponsorship, HGTV hosts will be presenting at the Festival on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in the Festival Center on the HGTV Designers Stage between Universe of Energy and Mission: SPACE in Future World. Mondays - Thursdays other flower and garden experts will present. All presentations will be at noon and 3 pm.
March 7-9: Vern Yip, (Design Star)
March 14-16: Chris Lambton, (Going Yard)
Marach 21-23: Matt Blashaw, (Yard Crashers)
March 28-30: Matt Meunster, (Bath Crashers)
April 4-6: Taniya Nayak, (House Hunters on Vacation)
April 11-13: Amy Matthews, (Renovation Raiders)
April 18-20: John Gidding, (Curb Appeal)
April 25-27: David Bromstad, (Color Splash)
May 2-4: Chip Wade, (Elbow Room)
May 9-11: Genevieve Gorder (Dear Genevieve)
May 16-18: Alison Victoria, (Kitchen Crashers)
Featuring music from the 60s and 70s (America Gardens Theatre):
Show times 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm & 8:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 3/07 - 3/09: The Guess Who
- 3/14 - 3/16: Gary Lewis and The Playboys - New!
- 3/21 - 3/23: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- 3/28 - 3/30: The Lovin' Spoonful
- 4/04 - 4/06: Paul Revere & The Raiders
- 4/11 - 4/13: The Village People
- 4/18 - 4/20: The Grass Roots
- 4/25 - 4/27: Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone
- 5/02 - 5/04: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- 5/09 - 5/10: Chubby Checker & The Wildcats
- 5/16 - 5/18: Alan Parsons Live Project - New!
Note: The concert schedule is subject to change without notice.
This area is open from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm and is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- HGTV Designer's Stage - Friday-Sunday, 12:00 & 3:00 pm. Informative events presented by HGTV personalities. On Monday-Thursday, nationally recognized garden experts will conduct seminars.
- Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Three-hour guided tours will be conducted by Disney Horticulturists of special displays and award-winning international gardens.
$64.00 (does not include tax, guests must be age 16+, theme park admission required)
To book, register at Guest Relations or call 407-WDW-TOUR.
- Intermissions Cafe - stop by for a selection of wine, cheese, wraps and salads
- Festival Center Shop - Flower & Garden Festival-themed merchandise and more. Open daily from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- HGTV Theater - Tips from HGTV experts and learn about the Disney Horticulture team.
- Planting Pointers - Daily at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, experts from the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences at the University of Florida present various tips and techniques.
- Ask an Expert - Daily from 11:00am - 5:00pm, Master Gardeners will be on hand to answer your toughest gardening questions.
- Greenhouse Stage - Daily from 11:00am - 2:00pm. Gardening specialists will share their expertise.
- Art in the Garden, World Showcase - celebration of plein air artists. See some unique works of art. March 28-30, 2014, 11:00am-7:00pm
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Specialists, Festival Center - April 4-5, 2014 10:00am-2:30pm
- Florida Fresh Weekend - Enjoy a salute to Farmer’s Markets. April 25-27, 2014
- Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc. - present beautiful floral arrangements. -May 9-11, 2014
Garden Retreat - Test Track Walkway
Water Wise Herbs & Vegetables - Imagination Walkway
Festival Blooms - Future World East and West Lake
Florida Fresh Garden - next to Germany Pavilion
Garden - Imagination Walkway
Italy Container Garden - Italy Pavilion
English Tea Garden - United Kingdom Pavilion
20-minute guided tours are available, sign up in The Tea Caddy.
Gardener's Palette - Future World East, near Universe of Energy
Hummingbirds at Home
Tinker Bell's Butterfly House - Imagination Walkway
Backyard Habitat - Imagination Walkway
Bonsai Collection - Japan Pavilion
Orchids - Mexico Pavilion
Bears Sand Sculpture - Near Test Track Walkway
- 2010 Photo/Video Gallery
- 2010 Blog
- 2009 Flower & Garden Festival Photo Gallery
- 2009 BLOG
- Riding Tour Videos from 2008 (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
- 2008 Flower and Garden Photos
- 2007 Photos
- 2006 Photos
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios