Adventures by Disney - Booking Information
- Adventures by Disney photo galleries
- Adventures by Disney trip reports
- Adventures by Disney itineraries
- Booking Info
- Current promotions and special offers
A deposit of $300 per person is required at the time of booking. Deposits are refundable within 14 days of booking. After that time, you forfeit your deposit if you cancel your vacation.
Booking through Disney Vacation Club
To book an Adventures by Disney trip thru Disney Vacation Club, call Member Services directly. There is a $95 booking fee charged by Disney Vacation Club for each reservation, and you cannot book "Adventurer Collection" trips within the last 4 months of your use year. Contact Member Services for details.
Transferring a Reservation to a Travel Agent
Disney has a policy for reservations booked directly with them and transferred to a travel agent. Included in this policy are Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani. Disney must approve all requested transfers.
- Reservations paid in full are not eligible to be transferred.
- Reservations that are not paid in full may only be requested within 30 days of the initial booking. (Initial booking date is the date the Reservation Center generates a reservation number, not when the deposit is made).
- If you cancel within 14 days of making your reservation, there is no penalty.
- If you cancel your vacation 90 days or more from the date of departure, you are charged $300 per person.
- 60-89 Days -25% of the land package price is forfieted
- 30-59 Days - 50% of the land package price is forfieted
- 0-29 Days - 100% of the land package price is forfieted
If you book airfare through Adventures by Disney as part of your vacation, additional cancellations fees may apply.
Cancellation by Adventures by Disney
A source of great concern for many Adventures by Disney travellers is the possibility that ABD will cancel their trip because there were too few people signed up for it. This was a significant issue in the past, but Disney made a series of modifications to the adventures and was able to curtail the problem. If Disney does cancel your adventure, they will attempt to re-book you on another adventure. In the event they can not rebook your trip, they will refund you the full amount of your vacation, including anything paid towards vacation protection (provided you have not filed a claim). Disney will also reimburse reasonable expenses for airline cancellation feels (you must provide proof of those charges). If you are rebooked on another adventure, Disney will pay reasonable out of pocket change fees (again, requiring proof of those charges from the airline).
As a general rule, ABD will not cancel an adventure once it's within 90 days of departure. Given the changes to ABD's policies regarding airline reimbursment, this goes a long way towards giving those of us booking these trips a piece of mind that even if an adventure is cancelled, we won't be stuck with the airline cancellation fees.
You can find the full terms and conditions of Disney's policies by clicking here.
- July 2015 Walt Disney World Park Hours
- Blog - Discovering "The Bare Necessities" of Disney Life Between Disney Vacations
- February Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings - Disney artists regularly make appearances around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast moves to Artist Point for 2 days - The Whispering Canyon Cafe's breakfast will be served in Artist Point on 2/5/15 and 2/12/15 due to work in the hotel's lobby. The full breakfast menu, except for pancakes, will be available.
- Modified routes for the monorail in February and early March - Modified routes will take place February 3-5, 9-12, 23-26 and March 2-5 from 11am-7pm.
- 2015 Night of Joy entertainers announced - Night of Joy will be held at the Magic Kingdom on September 11 - 12, 2015.
- Blog - Do You Own the Space Above You in a Theme Park?
- Rumor: Walt Disney World ticket prices to increase in February - Rumors are that ticket prices will go up in mid-February. The no-expiration option may be discontinued and a Water Park-Hopper add-on may be introduced.
- Blog - INTERVIEW – Billy Magnussen: The 'Other Prince' in Into The Wood
- Running the Parks Part 3 - Disney Running Resources - In this post I discuss some of the resources I have found to be most useful when doing research for a Disney running vacation.
- Take a baby to a Disney theme park? Are you nuts?
- List of restaurants and retailers coming to The Landing at Disney Springs - The first phase of Disney Springs will open in Spring 2015.
- Annual Passholder mini golf discount drops to 15% - Previously the discount had been 50% off of miniature golf.
- Blog - Disney's Hollywood Studios Construction Update
- Splitsville to feature live bands on Saturday nights - Every Saturday, 9:00pm-12:30am, a live band will take the stage in the Bullet Bar for a free concert.
- Kali River Rapids begins 2-week rehab - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed through February 2.
- Blog - Disney & Starbucks Bring New Mug Collection to Stores
- Polynesian DVC Resort can soon be booked by general public - Beginning February 11, these can be booked by the general public when they are not in use by DVC members. The bungalows will have limited availability.
- Downtown Disney internal boats will not stop at Pleasure Island - They will only run between the Marketplace and West Side.
- Blog - Disney asks Court to Dismiss "Absurd" Frozen Copyright Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Backlot Express - Star Tours - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Backlot Express - Star Tours
- Dates announced for 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - The Festival will be held September 25-November 16, 2015.
- Epcot Flower Power Concerts renamed "Garden Rocks Concert Series" - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be held March 4-May 17.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake January 5, 2014 - Afternoon
- Happy 40th birthday to Space Mountain! - Along with Carousel of Progress, this Magic Kingdom attraction opened on January 15, 1975.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat
- Blog - 1/14/15: Magic Kingdom Hub Construction Update