Disney California Adventure
"a bug's land"
A whimsical land at Disney California Adventure where you can enjoy everything from a bug's perspective. Here you'll find giant garden hoses, pebbles and blades of grass that tower over you. An old umbrella becomes a circus tent and used boxes become fun-filled attractions. Flik's Fun Fair features attractions specifically designed for younger children.
- It's Tough to be a Bug
- Flik's Flyers
- Francis' Ladybug Boogie
- Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
- Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggie
- Princess Dot Puddle Park
- Character Greetings
- "a bug's land" Photos
- "a bug's land" Dining and Refreshments
It's Tough to be a Bug
Don your 3D bug goggles and settle down for an exciting adventure. Your host Flik, takes you on a madcap adventure, filled with surprises and special effects, all seen through a bug's eyes. A warning to parents, some of the special effects may be too intense for small children. It may be best for an adult to experience this before bringing small children in to see it.
Board an old take-out container or animal cracker box and fly high in Flik's latest invention.
Climb aboard a ladybug as it spins to the music on a figure 8 track.
This miniature train ride is sure to delight both the young and young at heart. The hungry caterpillar Heimlich works his way through a land filled with giant fruits, vegetables and other treats. The sights, sounds and smells on this attraction are amazing.
Greet your favorite Disney characters near the entrance to It's Tough to be a Bug.
- Starbucks is now open at Disneyland's Downtown Disney - A new Starbucks Coffee location is now open near the World of Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.