Disney California Adventure
"a bug's land"
A whimsical land at Disney California Adventure where you can enjoy everything from a bug's perspective. Here you'll find giant garden hoses, pebbles and blades of grass that tower over you. An old umbrella becomes a circus tent and used boxes become fun-filled attractions. Flik's Fun Fair features attractions specifically designed for younger children.
- It's Tough to be a Bug
- Flik's Flyers
- Francis' Ladybug Boogie
- Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
- Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggie
- Princess Dot Puddle Park
- Character Greetings
- "a bug's land" Photos
- "a bug's land" Dining and Refreshments
It's Tough to be a Bug
Don your 3D bug goggles and settle down for an exciting adventure. Your host Flik, takes you on a madcap adventure, filled with surprises and special effects, all seen through a bug's eyes. A warning to parents, some of the special effects may be too intense for small children. It may be best for an adult to experience this before bringing small children in to see it.
Board an old take-out container or animal cracker box and fly high in Flik's latest invention.
Climb aboard a ladybug as it spins to the music on a figure 8 track.
This miniature train ride is sure to delight both the young and young at heart. The hungry caterpillar Heimlich works his way through a land filled with giant fruits, vegetables and other treats. The sights, sounds and smells on this attraction are amazing.
Greet your favorite Disney characters near the entrance to It's Tough to be a Bug.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.