Disney California Adventure
"a bug's land"
A whimsical land at Disney California Adventure where you can enjoy everything from a bug's perspective. Here you'll find giant garden hoses, pebbles and blades of grass that tower over you. An old umbrella becomes a circus tent and used boxes become fun-filled attractions. Flik's Fun Fair features attractions specifically designed for younger children.
- It's Tough to be a Bug
- Flik's Flyers
- Francis' Ladybug Boogie
- Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
- Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggie
- Princess Dot Puddle Park
- Character Greetings
- "a bug's land" Photos
- "a bug's land" Dining and Refreshments
It's Tough to be a Bug
Don your 3D bug goggles and settle down for an exciting adventure. Your host Flik, takes you on a madcap adventure, filled with surprises and special effects, all seen through a bug's eyes. A warning to parents, some of the special effects may be too intense for small children. It may be best for an adult to experience this before bringing small children in to see it.
Board an old take-out container or animal cracker box and fly high in Flik's latest invention.
Climb aboard a ladybug as it spins to the music on a figure 8 track.
This miniature train ride is sure to delight both the young and young at heart. The hungry caterpillar Heimlich works his way through a land filled with giant fruits, vegetables and other treats. The sights, sounds and smells on this attraction are amazing.
Greet your favorite Disney characters near the entrance to It's Tough to be a Bug.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.