Disney California Adventure
- Mad T Party
- Minnie's Fly Girls Charter Airline
- Red Car News Boys
- Five 'N' Dime
- Phineas and Ferb's Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party
- World of Color
- Instant Concert...Just Add Water
- DJ's Dance 'n Drive
- Pixar Play Parade
- Disney's Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular
- Disney Junior Live on Stage!
- Turtle Talk with Crush
The Mad T Party features a live band, dancing, unique entertainment and fun-filled games, plus exclusive signature foods, beverages and merchandise all inspired by Tim Burton's "Alice In Wonderland".
Minnie's Fly Girls are no longer appearing at Disney California Adventure.
In this interactive show in Condor Flats, Minnie Mouse and her flight crew sing songs from the '40s, '50s and '60s, including a medley of their destinations ("The Girl from Ipanama") and songs from Dumbo ("When I See an Elephant Fly) and Peter Pan ("You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!").
The Red Car News Boys roll into Buena Vista Street on one of the distinctive Red Car Trolleys performing period tunes, includng a song from the stage musical "Newsies". Mickey even joins in the fun and the boys encourage him to Seize the Day.
A group of maverick musicians arrive in their makeshift jalopy on their way from Chicago to Hollywood looking for their big break. They enlist the help of the crowd (and Goofy) while performing standards from the 20s and 30s.
Guests have a chance to join in on dancing and activities while a DJ spins songs in this interactive dance party featuring the Disney Channel favorites. The fun takes place several times a day near Paradise Park.
This nighttime water spectacular premiered June 11, 2010. World of Color combines fountains, movie projections and lighting effects to produce the popular show.
Fountains shoot water 200 feet into the air, creating the world's largest projected water screen measuring 380 feet by 50 feet allowing for 19,000 square feet of viewing. The jets of water move in time to the original Sherman Brothers score from the 1960's TV show "World of Color." Popular Disney characters are brought to life in the sprays of water and on the shimmering mist screens.
Fun Wheel Challenge
Want something fun to do while you wait for World of Color? Check out the Fun Wheel Challenge. Just join the PierGames WiFi network from your mobile device and play the game within your device's web browser. Beginning 45 minutes before the show, play along with guests with Mickey's Fun Wheel as your giant game board. If you win, you get to control the lights on Mickey's Fun Wheel right from your phone!
Want Reserved Seating?
There is room for approximately 4,200 guests to view World of Color from the Paradise Pier area. Please note - this is standing room only. In spite of its size, this area gets crowded very easily, as World of Color is quite popular. We recommend getting a reserved location to view the show. There are a few ways to do this.
Guests can get a FASTPASS in the morning for the evening's show(s) at the Grizzly River Run FASTPASS terminals. There are a limited number of FASTPASSES available and you will get an assigned time to view the show. Guests with fast passes can view the show from Paradise Park in various distinct areas, delineated by color. Guests without fastpasses will need to view the show from the boardwalk area and will only see the ‘back side’ of the show. These are mostly obstructed view locations. There is also a VERY small area to the right of Ariel’s Grotto restaurant that is for non-fast pass holders.
Early FASTPASS entry: Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel (Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa ) are now able to enter Disney California Adventure through the private entrance located at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa 30 minutes earlier than the park's listed opening time. This will allow resort guests to get in line for Disney’s Fastpass tickets to that evening's performances of World of Color.
World of Color Dining Packages
Enjoy a relaxing adult lunch or dinner followed by special reserved viewing for the World of Color show.
Dining packages are available at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Wine Country Trattoria (or seasonally at Ariel's Grotto). Space is limited and they must be reserved by calling 714-781-DINE.
- World of Color Dining Package at Carthay Circle Restaurant
- World of Color Dining Package at Wine Country Trattoria
Get your Glow with the Show ears and become part of World of Color. These special Mickey Mouse ears interact with the show and light up in various colors to the music. The ears also interact with Mad T Party and Disneyland Park's Fantasmic!
Goofy dons his tuxedo and "conducts" the fountains in Paradise Bay for several daytime mini-concerts.
DJ spins his favorite tunes and the Carhops from Flo's V-8 Cafe can't help but dance along. You're invited to join in the fun in this party on wheels!
Join ‘Pixar’ Characters from Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Monster's Inc, Cars, Toy Story and A Bug's Life in this fun parade.
Among the floats is "The Incredibles" themed Omnidroid Robot with Syndrome and a fiery Jack-Jack. Accompanying this float will be Elastigirl, Mr. Incredible and Frozone flying hovercrafts.
Be prepared to get a bit wet. Buzz Lightyear's rocket ship has a laser that shoots water and trails a vapor mist. Mr. Potato Head's lapel flower squirts and Dory and Nemo blow bubbles.
Check daily guide for times.
This is the absolute best Disney theme park stage show. The cast is always great with the Genie stealing the show.
The theater itself is huge and has balcony seating as well as orchestra and mezzanine. Once the show begins, you're dazzled by the amazing staging, the special effects and the incredible cast. Even the Magic Carpet comes to life in this production.
Aladdin's parade is spectacular. If you get a front row seat in the mezzanine, it passes right in front of you. (The kids will love that.)
The best is the Genie. Sure, it's the same songs but there are plenty of references to current pop culture that are hilarious.
Even if you're not a huge fan of Aladdin, you won't want to miss this show.
Check daily guide for show times.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Disney Junior features current Disney Channel favorites in a cute 20 minute interactive show.
Characters from "Jake and the NeverLand Pirates", "Sofia the First", "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and "Doc McStuffins" are among those featured in this preschool designed show.
The audience is invited to sit on the floor. Kids can join in and sing and dance along with familiar tunes from the Disney Channel pre-school lineup.
This interactive show with everybody’s favorite turtle from Finding Nemo, can be found in the Disney Animation building, in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. Inside the show, there are movie theater like seats for the adults and a large open space on the floor, in front of the screen, where children are encouraged to sit (adults are welcome to join them there too if they like).
Before long your host will be introducing you to Crush, who appears on the screen to look at all “the humans in the human tank”. Through some amazing technology, Crush is then able to interact with the children in the audience. Throughout the show Crush asks questions of the audience members and then answers some too. He also encourages children to use words such as “totally”, “righteous”, and “dude”.
Every show of Turtle Talk offers a different dialogue, but it is always filled with lots of laughs.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
- Happy 45th Birthday to Disneyland's Haunted Mansion! - This New Orleans Square attraction opened on August 9, 1969.
- Tickets for Knott's Scary Farm now on sale - Tickets are now on sale for Knott's Berry Farm's annual Halloween Celebration.
- Free Vinylmation with Disneyland Vacation Package - Book a vacation package to the Disneyland Resort this fall and receive a special Vinylmation figure inspired by Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas".
- D23 announces ticket pricing for D23 Expo 2015 - Tickets go on sale August 14th, 2014 (one year in advance) for the D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim. Early Bird pricing is good through the end of the year.
- Guardians of the Galaxy print at Disneyland's Pizza Port - Spend $30 or more at Pizza Port and receive an exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy print, while supplies last.
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend adds Pixie Dust Challenge - The Pixie Dust Challenge has been added for runners who take on both the Tinker Bell 10K and the Tinker Bell Half Marathon.
- Save 20% on a room only reservation at Disneyland hotels - Book a premium room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and save 20%. Save 15% on a standard room.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party tickets now on sale to the general public. - This event runs September 12-October 31, 2014.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.