Disney California Adventure
- Mad T Party
- Minnie's Fly Girls Charter Airline
- Red Car News Boys
- Five 'N' Dime
- Phineas and Ferb's Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party
- World of Color
- Instant Concert...Just Add Water
- DJ's Dance 'n Drive
- Pixar Play Parade
- Disney's Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular
- Disney Junior Live on Stage!
- Turtle Talk with Crush
The Mad T Party features a live band, dancing, unique entertainment and fun-filled games, plus exclusive signature foods, beverages and merchandise all inspired by Tim Burton's "Alice In Wonderland".
Minnie's Fly Girls are no longer appearing at Disney California Adventure.
In this interactive show in Condor Flats, Minnie Mouse and her flight crew sing songs from the '40s, '50s and '60s, including a medley of their destinations ("The Girl from Ipanama") and songs from Dumbo ("When I See an Elephant Fly) and Peter Pan ("You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!").
The Red Car News Boys roll into Buena Vista Street on one of the distinctive Red Car Trolleys performing period tunes, includng a song from the stage musical "Newsies". Mickey even joins in the fun and the boys encourage him to Seize the Day.
A group of maverick musicians arrive in their makeshift jalopy on their way from Chicago to Hollywood looking for their big break. They enlist the help of the crowd (and Goofy) while performing standards from the 20s and 30s.
Guests have a chance to join in on dancing and activities while a DJ spins songs in this interactive dance party featuring the Disney Channel favorites. The fun takes place several times a day near Paradise Park.
This nighttime water spectacular premiered June 11, 2010. World of Color combines fountains, movie projections and lighting effects to produce the popular show.
Fountains shoot water 200 feet into the air, creating the world's largest projected water screen measuring 380 feet by 50 feet allowing for 19,000 square feet of viewing. The jets of water move in time to the original Sherman Brothers score from the 1960's TV show "World of Color." Popular Disney characters are brought to life in the sprays of water and on the shimmering mist screens.
Fun Wheel Challenge
Want something fun to do while you wait for World of Color? Check out the Fun Wheel Challenge. Just join the PierGames WiFi network from your mobile device and play the game within your device's web browser. Beginning 45 minutes before the show, play along with guests with Mickey's Fun Wheel as your giant game board. If you win, you get to control the lights on Mickey's Fun Wheel right from your phone!
Want Reserved Seating?
There is room for approximately 4,200 guests to view World of Color from the Paradise Pier area. Please note - this is standing room only. In spite of its size, this area gets crowded very easily, as World of Color is quite popular. We recommend getting a reserved location to view the show. There are a few ways to do this.
Guests can get a FASTPASS in the morning for the evening's show(s) at the Grizzly River Run FASTPASS terminals. There are a limited number of FASTPASSES available and you will get an assigned time to view the show. Guests with fast passes can view the show from Paradise Park in various distinct areas, delineated by color. Guests without fastpasses will need to view the show from the boardwalk area and will only see the ‘back side’ of the show. These are mostly obstructed view locations. There is also a VERY small area to the right of Ariel’s Grotto restaurant that is for non-fast pass holders.
Early FASTPASS entry: Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel (Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa ) are now able to enter Disney California Adventure through the private entrance located at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa 30 minutes earlier than the park's listed opening time. This will allow resort guests to get in line for Disney’s Fastpass tickets to that evening's performances of World of Color.
World of Color Dining Packages
Enjoy a relaxing adult lunch or dinner followed by special reserved viewing for the World of Color show.
Dining packages are available at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Wine Country Trattoria (or seasonally at Ariel's Grotto). Space is limited and they must be reserved by calling 714-781-DINE.
- World of Color Dining Package at Carthay Circle Restaurant
- World of Color Dining Package at Wine Country Trattoria
Get your Glow with the Show ears and become part of World of Color. These special Mickey Mouse ears interact with the show and light up in various colors to the music. The ears also interact with Mad T Party and Disneyland Park's Fantasmic!
Goofy dons his tuxedo and "conducts" the fountains in Paradise Bay for several daytime mini-concerts.
DJ spins his favorite tunes and the Carhops from Flo's V-8 Cafe can't help but dance along. You're invited to join in the fun in this party on wheels!
Join ‘Pixar’ Characters from Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Monster's Inc, Cars, Toy Story and A Bug's Life in this fun parade.
Among the floats is "The Incredibles" themed Omnidroid Robot with Syndrome and a fiery Jack-Jack. Accompanying this float will be Elastigirl, Mr. Incredible and Frozone flying hovercrafts.
Be prepared to get a bit wet. Buzz Lightyear's rocket ship has a laser that shoots water and trails a vapor mist. Mr. Potato Head's lapel flower squirts and Dory and Nemo blow bubbles.
Check daily guide for times.
This is the absolute best Disney theme park stage show. The cast is always great with the Genie stealing the show.
The theater itself is huge and has balcony seating as well as orchestra and mezzanine. Once the show begins, you're dazzled by the amazing staging, the special effects and the incredible cast. Even the Magic Carpet comes to life in this production.
Aladdin's parade is spectacular. If you get a front row seat in the mezzanine, it passes right in front of you. (The kids will love that.)
The best is the Genie. Sure, it's the same songs but there are plenty of references to current pop culture that are hilarious.
Even if you're not a huge fan of Aladdin, you won't want to miss this show.
Check daily guide for show times.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Disney Junior features current Disney Channel favorites in a cute 20 minute interactive show.
Characters from "Jake and the NeverLand Pirates", "Sofia the First", "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and "Doc McStuffins" are among those featured in this preschool designed show.
The audience is invited to sit on the floor. Kids can join in and sing and dance along with familiar tunes from the Disney Channel pre-school lineup.
This interactive show with everybody’s favorite turtle from Finding Nemo, can be found in the Disney Animation building, in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. Inside the show, there are movie theater like seats for the adults and a large open space on the floor, in front of the screen, where children are encouraged to sit (adults are welcome to join them there too if they like).
Before long your host will be introducing you to Crush, who appears on the screen to look at all “the humans in the human tank”. Through some amazing technology, Crush is then able to interact with the children in the audience. Throughout the show Crush asks questions of the audience members and then answers some too. He also encourages children to use words such as “totally”, “righteous”, and “dude”.
Every show of Turtle Talk offers a different dialogue, but it is always filled with lots of laughs.
- Blog - Before and After - Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland
- Blog - How did you become a Disney fan?
- VIDEO: Alice in Wonderland Pre and Post-2014 Refurb Picture in Picture POV - The attraction was recently opened after a rehab. Watch both the old and the new attraction together with this Picture in Picture video.
- VIDEO: Alice in Wonderland POV at Disneyland - The ride has re-opened with brand new video effects, a lot of new paint, added characters throughout the attraction and the removal of safety rails from the exterior portion of the attraction.
- 2015 dates released for Disneyland's Grad Nite - Dates and pricing has been released for Grad Nite 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Mickey's Halloween Party perks for Disneyland Passholders - Disneyland Annual Passholders who are attending Mickey's Halloween Party can stop by the Opera House for screenings of Halloween-themed Disney classics plus a tasty treat.
- Tips for using FastPass at Disneyland - With all the talk of Magic Bands and FastPass+ lately, I thought it might be good to remind folks that the Disneyland Resort is still using the "classic" paper FastPass system and maybe pass on a few tips.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Candy Cane Inn
- Save 20% on premium rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Most weeknights this Fall, save 20% on premium rooms at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- Menu updated at Flo's V8 Cafe - Flo's V8 Café at California Adventure has updated its menu, adding a couple of hot sandwiches and replacing the pork loin with BBQ pork ribs.
- Disneyland delays Elsa & Anna's Boutique transformation - The transformation of Downtown Disney's Studio Disney 365 to Elsa & Anna's Boutique has been delayed. The new opening date is 10/06/14.
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- 4D preview of Big Hero 6 at Disneyland Park - Beginning September 26th, the Magic Eye Theater in Disneyland Park will host a 4D preview of the upcoming animated feature "Big Hero 6".
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/15/14
- Blog - HalloweenTime at Disneyland 2014
- Blog - Tom & West's 5 Favorite Thrills at Magic Mountain
- Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime at Disneyland - Disneyland Park goes all out for the Halloween season, from the front of the Park to the back. Starting in mid-September and continuing through the holiday itself, the Park and the characters, are decked in their Fall finest.
- Mickey's Halloween Party sold out for Halloween Night - Mickey's Halloween party at Disneyland is now sold out for three dates: 09/26, 10/03 and 10/31.
- Disneyland confirms return of Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad - The Disneyland Resort has announced the dates for the holiday celebrations and confirmed the return of World of Color-Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad.
- Mahaloween Luau coming to Trader Sam's - Celebrate Halloween a bit early at Trader Sam's with its Mahaloween Luau on 09/29/14. Tickets are $125 and go on sale 09/10/14.
- Mystic Magic Show added to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Carnival - New on the stage this year at Disneyland's Halloween Carnival is the Mystic Magic Show, featuring jugglers, magicians and fortune tellers.
- FastPass testing at Disneyland's Frozen meet & greet - Disneyland is now testing a FastPass-like system for the Frozen meet & greet in Fantasyland.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle has received a new drawbridge and railings.
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.