Terms of ServiceThe DIS™ - Pete Werner's Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World is owned and operated by Werner Technologies, LLC. - Orlando, Florida. This site is a private enterprise and is not affiliated with, or approved by, the Walt Disney Company, the Walt Disney World Resort, or any of it's affiliates or designates.
This site is provided subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between Werner Technologies, LLC., (hereinafter "the Company"), its affiliates, successors and assigns, and you the user of the site (hereinafter called User) for your use and enjoyment of The DIS - Pete Werner's Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World, (hereinafter "The DIS"), and all of the content as may be contained thereunder, and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice published on-line (http://www.wdwinfo.com/disclaimer.htm) Werner Technologies may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the information found herein, as well as discontinue, change or replace services offered.
Web Copyright Information. All pages within this Internet site ("Site") are the property of Werner Technologies and/or its affiliates. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without the express written permission of Werner Technologies, LLC.
Trademark Notice. "Werner Technologies, LLC." and the "The DIS." logo are trademarks and service marks of Werner Technologies. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
3. Information transmitted through The DIS and through the Internet in general is not confidential. Therefore, Werner Technologies cannot and will not guarantee privacy or guarantee protection of any user. The Company reserves the right to monitor any User's transmissions when deemed necessary for providing proper service and/or to protect the rights and property of the Company, or in order to comply with the law. The Company will not disclose any information about any User unless required by court order, subpoena or other legal request, or upon the advice of counsel.
4. Warranty Disclaimer. Use of any information obtained via The DIS is at your own risk. Neither Werner Technologies nor any of its licensors, employees or agents warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does Werner Technologies or its licensors, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the service.
This site, including any content or information contained within it or any site-related service, is provided "as is" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and site-related services.
Werner Technologies, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of The DIS, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Although Werner Technologies attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Werner Technologies by sending email to email@example.com so that it can be corrected.
5. User agrees to indemnify and hold without harm Werner Technologies, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other Users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) and liabilities resultant from any and all use of the Site whether authorized or not authorized.
6. Werner Technology's Internet connections and all other services provided to the user by Werner Technologies may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, child pornography, or material protected as a trade secret. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Werner Technologies from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
8. Werner Technologies' services should not be used to send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to other network users. Electronic mail and appropriate USENET newsgroups may be used in the conduct of legitimate businesses. Werner Technologies DOES NOT ALLOW users to run Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-responder from a users shell. Processes that run or are activated while the user is not logged in are also NOT ALLOWED. Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and Werner Technologies will not be tolerated. When Werner Technologies becomes aware of possible violations, we will initiate an investigation. At the same time, in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity, Werner Technologies may suspend access to services to the individual in question. Confirmation of violations may result in criminal prosecution.
9. Use of this site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. User will abide by all the rules, regulations and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via this account. If the User is unsure of those policies, it is the User's responsibility to ascertain said policies.
11. Linked Internet Sites. Werner Technologies is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the User’s own risk.
12. Postings. Werner Technologies is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Werner Technologies may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind that are not instituted and approved by Werner Technologies, LLC.
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Messages that are considered outside the scope and topic of a particular discussion forum
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Werner Technologies purporting to speak on behalf of Werner Technologies.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Chain letters of any kind.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is entered into in the State of Florida and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Orange, in the State of Florida, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and all provisions of these Terms and Conditions which operate to protect the rights of Werner Technologies shall continue in force even in the event of termination of these Terms and Conditions on other grounds. Werner Technology's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions. The duties and obligations contained herein at paragraphs 4, 5, 6, 10, and 11 will survive any termination hereof.
15. Entire Agreement/Modification. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. Werner Technologies may modify the terms of this Agreement by posting notice of such modification on a page of the Site entitled "Legal Notices" or "Legal Information" (or similar title) before the modification takes effect.
16. By the use of this web site, the User accepts the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
Terms of Service © 1997-2012 Werner Technologies, LLC.
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS
See AllTHEME PARK DISCUSSIONS
DISNEY PARK HOURS
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|8:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:30
11:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom