Terms of ServiceThe DIS™ - Pete Werner's Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World is owned and operated by Werner Technologies, LLC. - Orlando, Florida. This site is a private enterprise and is not affiliated with, or approved by, the Walt Disney Company, the Walt Disney World Resort, or any of it's affiliates or designates.
This site is provided subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between Werner Technologies, LLC., (hereinafter "the Company"), its affiliates, successors and assigns, and you the user of the site (hereinafter called User) for your use and enjoyment of The DIS - Pete Werner's Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World, (hereinafter "The DIS"), and all of the content as may be contained thereunder, and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice published on-line (http://www.wdwinfo.com/disclaimer.htm) Werner Technologies may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the information found herein, as well as discontinue, change or replace services offered.
Web Copyright Information. All pages within this Internet site ("Site") are the property of Werner Technologies and/or its affiliates. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without the express written permission of Werner Technologies, LLC.
Trademark Notice. "Werner Technologies, LLC." and the "The DIS." logo are trademarks and service marks of Werner Technologies. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
3. Information transmitted through The DIS and through the Internet in general is not confidential. Therefore, Werner Technologies cannot and will not guarantee privacy or guarantee protection of any user. The Company reserves the right to monitor any User's transmissions when deemed necessary for providing proper service and/or to protect the rights and property of the Company, or in order to comply with the law. The Company will not disclose any information about any User unless required by court order, subpoena or other legal request, or upon the advice of counsel.
4. Warranty Disclaimer. Use of any information obtained via The DIS is at your own risk. Neither Werner Technologies nor any of its licensors, employees or agents warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does Werner Technologies or its licensors, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the service.
This site, including any content or information contained within it or any site-related service, is provided "as is" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and site-related services.
Werner Technologies, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of The DIS, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Although Werner Technologies attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Werner Technologies by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be corrected.
5. User agrees to indemnify and hold without harm Werner Technologies, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other Users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) and liabilities resultant from any and all use of the Site whether authorized or not authorized.
6. Werner Technology's Internet connections and all other services provided to the user by Werner Technologies may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, child pornography, or material protected as a trade secret. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Werner Technologies from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
8. Werner Technologies' services should not be used to send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to other network users. Electronic mail and appropriate USENET newsgroups may be used in the conduct of legitimate businesses. Werner Technologies DOES NOT ALLOW users to run Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-responder from a users shell. Processes that run or are activated while the user is not logged in are also NOT ALLOWED. Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and Werner Technologies will not be tolerated. When Werner Technologies becomes aware of possible violations, we will initiate an investigation. At the same time, in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity, Werner Technologies may suspend access to services to the individual in question. Confirmation of violations may result in criminal prosecution.
9. Use of this site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. User will abide by all the rules, regulations and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via this account. If the User is unsure of those policies, it is the User's responsibility to ascertain said policies.
11. Linked Internet Sites. Werner Technologies is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the User’s own risk.
12. Postings. Werner Technologies is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Werner Technologies may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind that are not instituted and approved by Werner Technologies, LLC.
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Messages that are considered outside the scope and topic of a particular discussion forum
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Werner Technologies purporting to speak on behalf of Werner Technologies.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Chain letters of any kind.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is entered into in the State of Florida and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Orange, in the State of Florida, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and all provisions of these Terms and Conditions which operate to protect the rights of Werner Technologies shall continue in force even in the event of termination of these Terms and Conditions on other grounds. Werner Technology's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions. The duties and obligations contained herein at paragraphs 4, 5, 6, 10, and 11 will survive any termination hereof.
15. Entire Agreement/Modification. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. Werner Technologies may modify the terms of this Agreement by posting notice of such modification on a page of the Site entitled "Legal Notices" or "Legal Information" (or similar title) before the modification takes effect.
16. By the use of this web site, the User accepts the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
Terms of Service © 1997-2012 Werner Technologies, LLC.
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS
See AllTHEME PARK DISCUSSIONS
DISNEY PARK HOURS
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios