Disney World Annual Passholder Discounts
Buying a Disney World Annual Pass can be your ticket to a room discount, but consider this carefully. These passes are not inexpensive:
Annual Pass TYPE
ADULT (tax not included)
CHILD 3-9 (tax not included)
|REGULAR Annual Pass||
|PREMIUM Annual Pass||
Now compare them to the Magic Your Way ticket prices.
Obviously, the Disney Annual Pass is often more expensive. Keep in mind that having this pass doesn’t automatically mean that you’ll get a room discount. When they are offered, it’s an “extra” perk, and there are times when room discounts are not available. However, when you can get a discounted room with your pass, your savings can be substantial. Get a no obligation Disney quote from Dreams Unlimited.
You’ll need to have an Annual Pass when you check in if you booked the room with the discount. (Only one of you needs to have this pass.) It must be a “room only” reservation. You can’t book a package and exclude the Annual Passholder from participating in it.
There are other benefits offered to Annual Passholders and discounts come out often.
Spring offer - $82/night at select Value Resorts!
Valid for stays most nights 4/21/14 - 6/15/14.
Annual passholders can save when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 4/21/14 - 6/15/14.
- All-Star Music, All-Star Sports
- $82/weeknight, $101/weekend nights
- Coronado Springs
- $136/weeknight, $153/weekend nights
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- $225/weeknight, $248/weekend nights
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- $240/weeknight, $240/weekend nights
This discount must be booked by 6/15/14. Advance reservations required. A valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass must be presented at check-in. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults are in a room. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, the Art of Animation Resort Little Mermaid rooms and the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply. Get a no-obligation Disney quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel.
Save up to 37% at select Walt Disney World resorts!
Valid for stays most nights 1/4/14 - 4/12/14.
Annual passholders can save when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Save up to 25%
- All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, Pop Century
- Save up to 30%
- Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Port Orleans Riverside,
- Save up to 37%
- Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view/pool view), Beach Club Villas, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn, Boardwalk Villas, Contemporary, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Old Key West, Polynesian, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge (standard view/woods view), Yacht Club
This discount must be booked by 4/12/14. Advance reservations required. A valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass must be presented at check-in. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults are in a room. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, the Art of Animation Resort Little Mermaid rooms and the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply. Get a no-obligation Disney quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel.
Hotels Near Disney World:
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
Rates as low as $149! 7/1 - 7/5 SWAN KINGS ONLY!!
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Disney World Annual Passport
Entitles guests to unlimited admission* to the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, the Disney Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, as well as complimentary parking. *Except activities/events separately priced. The Annual pass is good for 365 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase a Annual Pass voucher which must be activated at WDW, the 365 day clock begins on the day you activate it.
The Walt Disney World Co. reserves the right to revoke this pass if it is presented by anyone other than the passholder of record or if the passholder of record violates park policies.
PLEASE NOTE: When renewing, you must do so within 30 days of your pass expiring. Your "start date" remains the same. Renew Online
Entitles guests to unlimited admission* to the Magic Kingdom; Epcot; the Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, plus ESPN Wide World of Sports complex, as well as complimentary parking. PAP's also have the option of a round of Golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course. (Tee times required: 407-WDW-GOLF.)
*Except activities/events separately priced.
This pass is valid for 365 days from the purchase date. The Walt Disney World Co. reserves the right to revoke this pass if it is presented by anyone other than the passholder of record or if the passholder of record violates park policies.
PLEASE NOTE: When renewing, you must do so within 30 days of your pass expiring. Your "start date" remains the same. Renew Online
Disney Premier Passport
This pass allows a guest unlimited admission to all Disney theme parks and waterparks in both California and Florida. Premier Passport holders will also receive free parking and subscriptions to both the Disney World and Disneyland passholder newsletters.
Premier Passport owners are allowed unlimited admission (with park hopping privileges where applicable) to:
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Blizzard Beach
- ESPN Wide World of Sports complex
- Disney California Adventure
- Oak Trail Golf Course (complimentary greens fees)
Discounts on admission to Disney Quest, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. $4.00 off for guests ages 10 and up, $3.00 off for guests ages 3-9. Passholders can purchase discounted tickets for up to 3 guests.
Specialty Ticketed Events:
- Night of Joy
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Pirate and Princess Party
This discount is only available on selected nights and is not applicable to Advance Sale purchases. The Passholder can purchase up to four discounted tickets.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Parks
Enjoy a $4 discount off regular admission price for Guests ages 10 and older and $3 discount for Guests ages 3-9. Discount available for up to three Guests per visit.
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Receive a $4 discount off regular admission price for Guests ages 10 and older and $3 discount for Guests ages 3-9. Discount available for up to three Guests per visit.
Rent from Alamo Rent A Car and save up to 20%. For reservations, call Alamo at (800) 354-2322 or book online at Alamo.com. (Request ID #860292 and when making your reservation)
Disney Dining Plan
Annual Passholders can now add the Disney Dining Plan to their reservation. This will make the booking a package subject to the terms and conditions of those reservations. (Paid in full 45 days in advance, etc.)
Availability of the Disney Dining Plan add-on is limited and cannot be combined with any other discounts (AAA, Bounceback, etc.) It can be applied to a AP discounted room as well as one that's rack rate.
Restaurants with Annual Pass discounts
Discount varies by location and time. Blackout dates may apply. Unless otherwise stated, discount excludes alcoholic beverages, applicable tax and gratuity, and is valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. The discount with an Annual Pass is normally 10%, but could vary at each restaurant.
Save 10% on the regularly priced lunch and dinner entrees at the following venues.
10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity) during lunch from Monday through Friday at the following:
- Biergarten (lunch and dinner)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- San Angel Inn Restaurant
- Tokyo Dining
- Teppan Edo
- Tutto Italia
- Via Napoli
Disney's Hollywood Studios:
Save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages at participating locations listed below.
- Bodie's All American/Pollo Campero - 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages. Valid for the Passholder only.
- Cap'n Jack's - 10% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity) during lunch and dinner
- Earl of Sandwich - 10% off regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fulton’s Crab House - 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholicbeverages (excluding tax/gratuity) during lunch (seating prior to 3:30) and 10% off dinner for passholder and up to 3 guests. Discount does not apply to alcohol.
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop - 10% off any purchase
- Crossroads at House of Blues - 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages prior to 4:00pm (excludes alcohol/tax/gratuity/Sunday brunch). 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages after 4:00pm
- Paradiso 37 - 15% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity)
- Planet Hollywood - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol tax/gratuity)
- Portobello - 20% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol/ tax/gratuity) during lunch and 10% off dinner for passholder and up to 3 guests
- Rainforest Café - Downtown Disney and Animal Kingdom Theme Park locations - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages
- T-Rex Cafe - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding tax/gratuity) during lunch and dinner.
- Wofgang Puck Café (West Side) - 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and 10% off regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages at dinner (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity) for passholder and up to 3 guests.
- Sand Trap Bar and Grill at the Bonnet Creek Golf Club
- The Wave at the Contemporary (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- ESPN Club at the Boardwalk (lunch and dinner)
- Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk (dinner)
- Kouzzina at the Boardwalk (breakfast and dinner)
- Trail’s End Buffeteria at Fort Wilderness (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge (dinner)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Grand Floridian Café at the Grand Floridian Resort (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Citricos at the Grand Floridian Resort (dinner)
- Olivia’s Café at Old Key West (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Captain's Grille at the Yacht/Beach Club Resort (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Turf Club Grill at Saratoga Springs (dinner only)
- Shutters at Caribbean Beach (dinner only)
- Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge (dinner only)
- Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge (lunch and dinner)
- Boatwright's Dining Hall at Port Orleans Riverside (dinner only)
Annual passholders can become a member in the Tables in Wonderland program for $100.00 and add a second membership for your spouse or partner for $50.00. For a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $125.00. It is $50.00 for lost/replacement cards.
The Tables in Wonderland gives you:
- 20% off of food and beverages at over 70 Disney Resort hotel and Theme Park Restaurants. (Discount is good for up to 10 guests.)
- Theme Park and Resort parking for dining purposes
- Member-Only invitations to exclusive events
- Free Admission to Boardwalk's Atlantic Dance for TiW member and guest
Annual Passholders can join up by calling 407-566-5858 (Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 6:00pm EST). Tables in Wonderland is not accepted during holidays, including New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing. NOTE: If you order your card and it doesn't arrive before you leave for WDW, you can pick up a temporary voucher at Epcot's Guest Relations.
For more detailed information on the Tables in Wonderland program, click here.
Both Premium Annual Passholders and Regular Annual Passholders receive a 10% discount on merchandise at select locations. Some stores may offer a different discount, so be sure to ask whenever making a purchase. You must present both your Passholder ID and valid government issued photo ID at the time of purchase.
The discount is available at most Disney-owned in-park and resort merchandise locations, just inquire at time of purchase. The locations listed below are not owned and operated by Disney, but do offer the discount.
- Arribas Brothers: 10% off total price of merchandise. Some collections not included in offer.
- Basin: 10% off regularly-priced merchandise
- Curl: 10% off all non-sale merchandise. Some items not included in offer.
- LittleMissMatched: Save 15% on your total purchase.
- Rainforest Cafe: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in their retail store
- Something Silver: 15% off regular priced merchandise.
- T-Rex Cafe: 15% discount off select non-sale merchandise in the Dino-Store (does not include "Build-A-Dino" by Build-A-Bear Workshop).
- House of Blues: 10% off regularly priced merchandise in the retail store.
- Planet Hollywood: 10% off regularly priced merchandise in the Planet Hollywood shop.
Rainforest Cafe: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in their retail store
Yak & Yeti Retail Village: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in the Bhaktapur Market.
Discount is not accepted at Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including: China, Japan and Morocco Pavilions at the World Showcase, BLINK by Wet Seal, Cirque du Soleil, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Hoypoloi, LEGO Imagination Center, Magnetron, Niki Bryan Spas, Orlando Harley-Davidson, Planet Hollywood, Pop Gallery, Rubio Balloon Arts, Sammy Duvall Watersports, Sosa Family Cigars, Sunglass Icon, Surrey bike rentals, Wyland Galleries, The Disney Store, Disney's Character Premiere, Disney's Character Warehouse, Cast Connection.
– 15% OFF OF THE FOLLOWING BACKSTAGE TOURS:
(**NOTE – DISNEY REQUIRES A PHOTO ID FOR GUESTS 16 AND UP)
- Disney's Family Magic Tour (all ages)
- Keys to the Kingdom (ages 16 and up)
- Mickey's Magical Milestones (age 10 and up)
- The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains (ages 10 and up)
- Around the World at Epcot Segway Tour (ages 16 and up)
- Backstage Magic (ages 16 and up)
- Behind the Seeds (all ages)
- Dive Quest (ages 10 and older, SCUBA certification required. Ages 10-14 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Dolphins in Depth (ages 13 and up. Minors must be accompanied by an adult)
- Epcot Seas Aqua Tour (ages 8 and up. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Gardens of the World (ages 16 and up)
- Keep Moving Forward: See the World, Share the Dream Segway Tour (ages 16 and up)
- UnDISCOVERED Future World (ages 16 and up)
- Yuletide Fantasy (Seasonal – ages 16 and up)
- Backstage Safari (ages 16 and up)
- Wild by Design (ages 14 and up)
- Wilderness Back Trail Adventure (Segway Tour - age 16+)
Tours can be booked by calling 407-WDW-TOUR. Offer is for Annual Passholder only.
10% off of one spa treatment per visit at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and also at the Saratoga Springs Resort is applicable to the passholder only and an advance reservation is required. This can be booked by calling 407-824-2332.
RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE
$20.00 discount off of the Ride Along Experience or $35.00 off of any other package. Cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-BE-PETTY. Passholder only discount.
SAMMY DUVALL’S WATERSPORTS
10% discount on Para-sailing, Wakeboarding and Water Skiing at the Sammy Duvall Watersports Centre at the Contemporary Resort. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.
MARINA BOAT RENTALS
Passholder receives a 15% discount off the regular price of boat rentals at any Walt Disney World® Resort Marina. Subject to availability. Certain age restrictions apply (excludes Specialty Cruises).
30% discount off Day Visitor Rates for the passholder and up to three guests in the party. Discounts cannot be applied to any other discount or special rate including, but not limited to, Twilight Rates. Tee times at this rate are limited and may be made up to 14 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-GOLF(939-4653). Advance reservations required.
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course and Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
Get a 50% discount for the passholder and up to three guests.
AMC Theatres Pleasure Island 24: Get $2.00 off the adult price of admission after 6:00pm. Offer is valid only for the passholder and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Disney Digital Books: Passholders get 14 months for the price of 12! Monthly rate is $8.95, yearly rate is $79.95. Use the code MICKEY14.
Annual Passholders receive free parking at the theme parks. Passholders also receive the Mickey Monitor Newsletter which is published quarterly.
Click Here for a Disney Vacation Quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando