Disney World Annual Passholder Discounts
Buying a Disney World Annual Pass can be your ticket to a room discount, but consider this carefully. These passes are not inexpensive:
Annual Pass TYPE
ADULT (tax not included)
CHILD 3-9 (tax not included)
|REGULAR Annual Pass||
|PREMIUM Annual Pass||
Now compare them to the Magic Your Way ticket prices.
Obviously, the Disney Annual Pass is often more expensive. Keep in mind that having this pass doesn’t automatically mean that you’ll get a room discount. When they are offered, it’s an “extra” perk, and there are times when room discounts are not available. However, when you can get a discounted room with your pass, your savings can be substantial. Get a no obligation Disney quote from Dreams Unlimited.
You’ll need to have an Annual Pass when you check in if you booked the room with the discount. (Only one of you needs to have this pass.) It must be a “room only” reservation. You can’t book a package and exclude the Annual Passholder from participating in it.
There are other benefits offered to Annual Passholders and discounts come out often.
Annual passholders can save from September 2014 - December 2014!
Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
Annual passholders can save when booking a room-only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for stays most nights September 2014 - December 2014.
Sample Pricing: The following pricing is for select dates 10/19-11/21/14 and 11/29-12/11/14, Sunday – Thursday in a Standard Room. Sample pricing does not include tax. Rates will vary depending the resort, room type, and dates of travel. Click Here to see a list of the non-discounted Rates.
- All-Star Sports Resort - $79 (Sun-Thurs), $95 (Fri-Sat)
- Pop Century - $87 (Sun-Thurs), $104 (Fri-Sat)
- Caribbean Beach Resort - $136 (Sun-Thurs), $151 (Fri-Sat)
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort - $209 (Sun-Thurs), $234 (Fri-Sat)
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - $228 (Sun-Thurs), $228 (Fri-Sat)
Book this deal by 12/20/14. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Little Mermaid standard rooms, The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort. Must present valid Annual Pass at check-in. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply. Get a no-obligation Disney quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel.
Hotels Near Disney World:
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
Rates as low as $149! *** Swan KINGS only 10/11***
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Disney World Annual Passport
Entitles guests to unlimited admission* to the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, the Disney Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, as well as complimentary parking. *Except activities/events separately priced. The Annual pass is good for 365 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase a Annual Pass voucher which must be activated at WDW, the 365 day clock begins on the day you activate it.
The Walt Disney World Co. reserves the right to revoke this pass if it is presented by anyone other than the passholder of record or if the passholder of record violates park policies.
PLEASE NOTE: When renewing, you must do so within 30 days of your pass expiring. Your "start date" remains the same. Renew Online
Entitles guests to unlimited admission* to the Magic Kingdom; Epcot; the Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, plus ESPN Wide World of Sports complex, as well as complimentary parking. PAP's also have the option of a round of Golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course. (Tee times required: 407-WDW-GOLF.)
*Except activities/events separately priced.
This pass is valid for 365 days from the purchase date. The Walt Disney World Co. reserves the right to revoke this pass if it is presented by anyone other than the passholder of record or if the passholder of record violates park policies.
PLEASE NOTE: When renewing, you must do so within 30 days of your pass expiring. Your "start date" remains the same. Renew Online
Disney Premier Passport
This pass allows a guest unlimited admission to all Disney theme parks and waterparks in both California and Florida. Premier Passport holders will also receive free parking and subscriptions to both the Disney World and Disneyland passholder newsletters.
Premier Passport owners are allowed unlimited admission (with park hopping privileges where applicable) to:
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Blizzard Beach
- ESPN Wide World of Sports complex
- Disney California Adventure
- Oak Trail Golf Course (complimentary greens fees)
Discounts on admission to Disney Quest, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. $4.00 off for guests ages 10 and up, $3.00 off for guests ages 3-9. Passholders can purchase discounted tickets for up to 3 guests.
Specialty Ticketed Events:
- Night of Joy
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Pirate and Princess Party
This discount is only available on selected nights and is not applicable to Advance Sale purchases. The Passholder can purchase up to four discounted tickets.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Parks
Enjoy a $4 discount off regular admission price for Guests ages 10 and older and $3 discount for Guests ages 3-9. Discount available for up to three Guests per visit.
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Receive a $4 discount off regular admission price for Guests ages 10 and older and $3 discount for Guests ages 3-9. Discount available for up to three Guests per visit.
Rent from Alamo Rent A Car and save up to 20%. For reservations, call Alamo at (800) 354-2322 or book online at Alamo.com. (Request ID #860292 and when making your reservation)
Disney Dining Plan
Annual Passholders can now add the Disney Dining Plan to their reservation. This will make the booking a package subject to the terms and conditions of those reservations. (Paid in full 45 days in advance, etc.)
Availability of the Disney Dining Plan add-on is limited and cannot be combined with any other discounts (AAA, Bounceback, etc.) It can be applied to a AP discounted room as well as one that's rack rate.
Restaurants with Annual Pass discounts
Discount varies by location and time. Blackout dates may apply. Unless otherwise stated, discount excludes alcoholic beverages, applicable tax and gratuity, and is valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. The discount with an Annual Pass is normally 10%, but could vary at each restaurant.
Save 10% on the regularly priced lunch and dinner entrees at the following venues.
10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity) during lunch from Monday through Friday at the following:
- Biergarten (lunch and dinner)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- San Angel Inn Restaurant
- Tokyo Dining
- Teppan Edo
- Tutto Italia
- Via Napoli
Disney's Hollywood Studios:
Save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages at participating locations listed below.
- Earl of Sandwich - 10% off regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fulton’s Crab House - 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholicbeverages (excluding tax/gratuity) during lunch (seating prior to 3:30) and 10% off dinner for passholder and up to 3 guests. Discount does not apply to alcohol.
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop - 10% off any purchase
- Crossroads at House of Blues - 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages prior to 4:00pm (excludes alcohol/tax/gratuity/Sunday brunch). 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages after 4:00pm
- Paradiso 37 - 15% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity)
- Planet Hollywood - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol tax/gratuity)
- Portobello - 20% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol/ tax/gratuity) during lunch and 10% off dinner for passholder and up to 3 guests
- Rainforest Café - Downtown Disney and Animal Kingdom Theme Park locations - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages
- T-Rex Cafe - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding tax/gratuity) during lunch and dinner.
- Wofgang Puck Café (West Side) - 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and 10% off regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages at dinner (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity) for passholder and up to 3 guests.
- Sand Trap Bar and Grill at the Bonnet Creek Golf Club
- The Wave at the Contemporary (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- ESPN Club at the Boardwalk (lunch and dinner)
- Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk (dinner)
- Trail’s End Buffeteria at Fort Wilderness (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge (dinner)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Grand Floridian Café at the Grand Floridian Resort (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Citricos at the Grand Floridian Resort (dinner)
- Olivia’s Café at Old Key West (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Captain's Grille at the Yacht/Beach Club Resort (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Turf Club Grill at Saratoga Springs (dinner only)
- Shutters at Caribbean Beach (dinner only)
- Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge (dinner only)
- Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge (lunch and dinner)
- Boatwright's Dining Hall at Port Orleans Riverside (dinner only)
Annual passholders can become a member in the Tables in Wonderland program for $100.00 and add a second membership for your spouse or partner for $50.00. For a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $125.00. It is $50.00 for lost/replacement cards.
The Tables in Wonderland gives you:
- 20% off of food and beverages at over 70 Disney Resort hotel and Theme Park Restaurants. (Discount is good for up to 10 guests.)
- Theme Park and Resort parking for dining purposes
- Member-Only invitations to exclusive events
- Free Admission to Boardwalk's Atlantic Dance for TiW member and guest
Annual Passholders can join up by calling 407-566-5858 (Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 6:00pm EST). Tables in Wonderland is not accepted during holidays, including New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing. NOTE: If you order your card and it doesn't arrive before you leave for WDW, you can pick up a temporary voucher at Epcot's Guest Relations.
For more detailed information on the Tables in Wonderland program, click here.
Both Premium Annual Passholders and Regular Annual Passholders receive a 10% discount on merchandise at select locations. Some stores may offer a different discount, so be sure to ask whenever making a purchase. You must present both your Passholder ID and valid government issued photo ID at the time of purchase.
The discount is available at most Disney-owned in-park and resort merchandise locations, just inquire at time of purchase. The locations listed below are not owned and operated by Disney, but do offer the discount.
- Arribas Brothers: 10% off total price of merchandise. Some collections not included in offer.
- Basin: 10% off regularly-priced merchandise
- Curl: 10% off all non-sale merchandise. Some items not included in offer.
- LittleMissMatched: Save 15% on your total purchase.
- Rainforest Cafe: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in their retail store
- Something Silver: 15% off regular priced merchandise.
- T-Rex Cafe: 15% discount off select non-sale merchandise in the Dino-Store (does not include "Build-A-Dino" by Build-A-Bear Workshop).
- House of Blues: 10% off regularly priced merchandise in the retail store.
- Planet Hollywood: 10% off regularly priced merchandise in the Planet Hollywood shop.
Rainforest Cafe: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in their retail store
Yak & Yeti Retail Village: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in the Bhaktapur Market.
Discount is not accepted at Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including: China, Japan and Morocco Pavilions at the World Showcase, BLINK by Wet Seal, Cirque du Soleil, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Hoypoloi, LEGO Imagination Center, Magnetron, Niki Bryan Spas, Orlando Harley-Davidson, Planet Hollywood, Pop Gallery, Rubio Balloon Arts, Sammy Duvall Watersports, Sosa Family Cigars, Sunglass Icon, Surrey bike rentals, Wyland Galleries, The Disney Store, Disney's Character Premiere, Disney's Character Warehouse, Cast Connection.
– 15% OFF OF THE FOLLOWING BACKSTAGE TOURS:
(**NOTE – DISNEY REQUIRES A PHOTO ID FOR GUESTS 16 AND UP)
- Disney's Family Magic Tour (all ages)
- Keys to the Kingdom (ages 16 and up)
- The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains (ages 10 and up)
- Backstage Magic (ages 16 and up)
- Behind the Seeds (all ages)
- Dive Quest (ages 10 and older, SCUBA certification required. Ages 10-14 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Dolphins in Depth (ages 13 and up. Minors must be accompanied by an adult)
- Epcot Seas Aqua Tour (ages 8 and up. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Gardens of the World (ages 16 and up)
- UnDISCOVERED Future World (ages 16 and up)
- Yuletide Fantasy (Seasonal – ages 16 and up)
- Backstage Safari (ages 16 and up)
- Wild by Design (ages 14 and up)
- Wilderness Back Trail Adventure (Segway Tour - age 16+)
Tours can be booked by calling 407-WDW-TOUR. Offer is for Annual Passholder only.
10% off of one spa treatment per visit at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and also at the Saratoga Springs Resort is applicable to the passholder only and an advance reservation is required. This can be booked by calling 407-824-2332.
RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE
$20.00 discount off of the Ride Along Experience or $35.00 off of any other package. Cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-BE-PETTY. Passholder only discount.
SAMMY DUVALL’S WATERSPORTS
10% discount on Para-sailing, Wakeboarding and Water Skiing at the Sammy Duvall Watersports Centre at the Contemporary Resort. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.
MARINA BOAT RENTALS
Passholder receives a 15% discount off the regular price of boat rentals at any Walt Disney World® Resort Marina. Subject to availability. Certain age restrictions apply (excludes Specialty Cruises).
30% discount off Day Visitor Rates for the passholder and up to three guests in the party. Discounts cannot be applied to any other discount or special rate including, but not limited to, Twilight Rates. Tee times at this rate are limited and may be made up to 14 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-GOLF(939-4653). Advance reservations required.
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course and Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
Get a 50% discount for the passholder and up to three guests.
AMC Theatres Pleasure Island 24: Get $2.00 off the adult price of admission after 6:00pm. Offer is valid only for the passholder and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Annual Passholders receive free parking at the theme parks. Passholders also receive the Mickey Monitor Newsletter which is published quarterly.
Click Here for a Disney Vacation Quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- A new flag waving act has opened in the Italy Pavilion - Sbandieratori Di Sansepolcro performs 12-minute shows several times daily.
- Walt Disney World's Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid plans month-long rehab - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 2/2/2015 - 3/6/2015.
- Island Supply store in Magic Kingdom's Adventureland closing - The shop will be closing 10/22/14 and will be replaced later this year.
- LeVar Burton and Edward James Olmos added to Candlelight Processional narrators - The Candlelight Processional takes place at Epcot from 11/28-12/30/14.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/28/14 - Tickets are also sold out on the 30th and 31st.
- 4 Things I Loved About Being a Disney Cast Member - It's not just one of those jobs that you work at because it's close to your neighborhood. In general it takes a lot of desire and that certain something to become a great cast member.
- Blog - A Video Tribute to Maelstrom
- Wreck-It Ralph's last day at Hollywood Studios will be October 24 - Ralph and Vanellope will be replaced with Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6.
- Top 5 tips to make your trip through the airport go smoother - You read those stories all the time about people complaining about their travel experiences. I would like to share some tips to help make your next trip to Walt Disney World a pleasant experience.
- Reservations for Trattoria al Forno open October 21st - Reservations for Trattoria al Forno, the new restaurant coming to Disney's BoardWalk at Walt Disney World, open October 21st.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/16/14 - Tickets for most other dates are still available.
- PhotoPass offers complimentary "Once Upon a Time" magical shot - For a limited time, you can get your photo taken in front of a "Once Upon A Time" background at Disney's Hollywood Studios, then when you visit MyDisneyPhotoPass.com to claim your photo, you'll find that Elsa and The Evil Queen have been magically added to your photo.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Boat Exit - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Boat Exit September 15, 2014 - Afternoon
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Fishing Village - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Fishing Village September 15, 2014 - Afternoon
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Final Scene - Maelstrom Unload - Maelstrom Final Scene September 15, 2014 - Afternoon
- runDisney announces race dates for 2015/2016 - Notably missing from the list is the Tower of Terror 10 Miler. This could be due to possible upcoming construction at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Book Review: Walt Disney: Drawn from Imagination
- New bus route being tested for Magic Kingdom resorts - The bus will run between the Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Resort, the Polynesian and Typhoon Lagoon. This will fix the problem of all Typhoon Lagoon guests having to transfer at Epcot after 2:00pm.
- One-day Memory Maker add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - For $39, you will receive all your Disney PhotoPass photos taken on the day of the event, including character meet and greets, dining and attraction photos from your time in the parks before the Party.
- Blog - Spooky Halloween Merchandise in Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: Maelstrom POV & Queue Tribute - Take a walk through the queue and ride through Maelstrom at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot. Maelstrom closed on October 5th to become a Frozen attraction.
- Cruising With Special Dietary Needs Onboard the Disney Cruise Line - Living with a dietary restriction can feel like prison. Challenged families often find themselves excluded from activities when food is involved. When they are included, the difficulty to accommodate the condition may not seem worth the effort. I know. I’ve walked in these shoes...
- Hess gas station near Boardwalk to be closed for 2 weeks - Many Disney resort guests stop here to get food and beverages for their hotel rooms.
- Get 4th night free or save 30% at Aulani, plus get free breakfast - Stay 4 nights and get the 4th free, plus complimentary breakfast. Stay longer and get 30% off stays of 5 nights or longer, plus complimentary breakfast. Offer is valid for stays most nights 1/4/15 - 3/23/15.
- Animal Kingdom's Affection Section closed through 11/10/14 - This is located in Rafiki's Planet Watch.
- Save up to 30% with a Room Only offer at select Walt Disney World resorts - Guests can take advantage of a room-only offer at select Disney resorts 1/5/15 - 3/28/15.
- Play, Stay & Dine offer released for General Public - save up to $800! - Book a discounted package with tickets, dining and hotel accommodations for stays most nights from 12/14/14-12/20/14 and 1/5/15 - 3/7/15.
- Photos of Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend medals - The Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend will be held January 7-11, 2015.
- Blog - Theme Parks Increase Intellectual Property Lineup
- Top 4 Best Live Action Stage Shows At Walt Disney World According to You - This top 4 list is comprised of the attractions you at home have chosen as the best live action stage shows at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/9/14 - Other sold out dates are October 30 and 31.
- Haunted Mansion gift shop, Memento Mori, now open - The decor is inspired by Madame Leota and the shop carries items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Disney Visa Stay, Play & Dine offer - Visa cardholders can book a discounted package with tickets, dining and hotel accommodations for stays most nights from 12/14/14-12/20/14 and 1/5/15 - 3/7/15.
- Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% on a room only reservation - Disney Visa cardholders can take advantage of a room-only offer at select Disney resorts 1/5/15 - 3/28/15.
- 3 Aspects of a Disney Vacation That Your Child Can Control - How can you make your child feel like they have some control of the day-to-day plans? We’re going to take a look at 3 ways to help your child “take charge” of your vacation once you’ve hit the parks.
- Name for new Haunted Mansion gift shop is "Memento Mori" - The shop is in soft opening and is expected to open fully next week.
- Another date sold out for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Tickets are now sold out on October 30 and 31.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish show to replace Cinderella's Holiday Wish at Magic Kingdom - Anna and Elsa can be seen in the show in front of the castle. Queen Elsa's ice powers will transform Cinderella Castle into an ice palace.
- Jonathan Groff and Joe Morton will narrate Epcot Candlelight Processional this year - Jonathan Groff was the voice of Kristoff in "Frozen"; Joe Morton is on the TV show "Scandal."
- Flying Fish Cafe to offer breakfast this fall - This is intended to fill the gap between Kouzzina's closing and the opening of the new Italian restaurant, Trattoria al Forno, in December.
- Disney Facts and Insider Stories - Disney Facts and Insider Stories from a thread on DISboards.com titled "Your best Disney fact or insider story..."
- Frozen Holiday Premium Package announced for Osborne Lights - Get reserved viewing for the For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration; reserved viewing location for the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights with specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, Frozen-themed desserts, holiday lithograph and Frozen pin.
- Blog - Navigating Walt Disney World on Wheels
- October Merchandise Events and Signings at Walt Disney World - List of artist signings and appearances around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Kids in Control - 3 ways to let the kids take charge of planning your Disney vacation - We’ve been to Walt Disney World many times as a family, so sometimes it’s neat to put those itineraries aside, switch things up and put the kids in control of our plans!
- Blog - How did you become a Disney fan?
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora closes at the Boardwalk today - A new restaurant concept will open in its place this fall.
- VIDEO: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2014 Overview - Join the DIS Unplugged team as they stroll around World Showcase enjoying food from the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
- Dates for Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios - Approximately every 10 minutes, the lights "dance" to holiday music, while "Florida snow" falls in the background, making this the perfect Christmas setting.
- Canadian Lumberjack Show to replace Off Kilter at Epcot - They will perform year round and will begin the week of October 5.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World
- Mistakes People Make on their Disney World Vacation - Knowing that DISboards.com is loaded with tons of Disney information, I've decided to start condensing popular threads by quoting the informative posts into a single page.
- Top 4 Best Continuously Loading Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - Those of you who watch The DIS Unplugged know all about the "Best Of" bracket shows. In this particular show, the DIS Unplugged team comes up with their own tournament style bracket to decide the best continuously loading rides at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Monorail schedule to be adjusted again after September 27 - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- How to make the most of your Walt Disney World vacation - Now that your trip is booked, it's time to start the day-to-day planning so you can make the most out of your time at Walt Disney World!
- Cirque du Soleil dining package available - Purchase a ticket to the 6:00 performance of La Nouba and take advantage of this special package, which includes an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. The dinner package option is available at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, Planet Hollywood and Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
- Rehab planned for Splash Mountain - The ride will be closed 1/4/2015 - 1/30/2015.
- "Disney's Behind the Magic of Our Steam Trains" tour will be closed this fall - This Magic Kingdom tour will be closed 9/29-11/7/14.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard
- A Guide to Drinking Around Epcot's World Showcase at Walt Disney World - One of the most popular things to do at Epcot’s World Showcase, you know aside from all that pesky learning and culture, is what’s called Drinking Around The World.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse
- Festival of the Lion King celebrates 1 millionth guest in new theater - 1 million guests have attended the show since it opened in its new theater in June.
- Blog - Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival FAQ
- Prices for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces - This year's Festival runs from September 19 - November 10, 2014.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train onboard videos and photos available with Memory Maker - After riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a video and photos of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. These photos/video are only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Planet Hollywood's outside merchandise location has closed - This is due to construction. Merchandise is still available inside the restaurant or at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Handbag Round Up: Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, & LeSportsac
- Top 4 Best Thrill Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - The list below is the “final four” of a series of polls tournament bracket style from the DIS Unplugged Facebook page.
- VIDEO: Drinks Around The World Epcot - Corey, Shaun and Craig finish the Drinks Around The World series with the ultimate challenge – drinking around Epcot’s World Showcase!
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Chase Lounge will return to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - This lounge offers Chase cardholders a place to relax, enjoy complimentary beverages and charging stations for their electronics.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon registration re-opened - Runners can now have the chance to sign up for the 1/2 Marathon, the full Marathon and/or the Goofy Challenge as part of the Goofy Giveback.
- A Simple Guide to Planning Your First Walt Disney World Vacation - Planning a trip to Walt Disney World and don't know where to start? I've simplified the process by suggesting some decisions that need to be made before others.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- New version of My Disney Experience app is available - Users can now check meet and greet wait times and view updated park maps. The method for linking park tickets and passes has also been improved.
- Blog - Apple Pay is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort - What does it mean for the average Disney guest?
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Disney Cast Members - What is the one "tip" you can give us? - Don't have time to read a 89-page thread on the DISboards? We've summed up the highlights for you so you can find out cast members' best tips for guests!
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- L'Artisan des Glaces in France Pavilion introduces Pumpkin Spice ice cream - Pumpkin spice ice cream and pumpkin spice macaron ice cream sandwiches are now available for the fall season.
- Food & Wine Festival's Late Nights LIVE! now only available on Thursdays - The new event at Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival was originally scheduled to be held every Tuesday and Thursday during the Festival, but will now just take place on Thursdays.
- Last day for Maelstrom will be October 5 - The new Frozen attraction is expected to open in early 2016.
- Ticket discounts available for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba - Discounted tickets must be purchased by 9/22/14.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - Construction Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Photos at Walt Disney World - It’s a given fact that when you go on a Disney vacation you are going to take a ton of photos throughout your trip. Use these tips to make those photos the best they can be.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- 4 Ways to Make Magic for Other Guests at Walt Disney World - While visiting a Disney theme park, the Cast Members on the clock are tasked with doing their best to ‘make magic’ for as many Guests as possible. But, if you’re anything like my family, seeing others enjoy their time at a Disney park is sometimes just as satisfying as enjoying the parks yourselves.
- Crane now in place behind Cinderella Castle - The crane is now in place behind Cinderella Castle to install the Castle Dream Lights for the holiday season. The anticipated date for the crane removal is September 21.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain
- Top 5 Hidden Gems at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney’s Animal Kingdom is crawling with hidden details and overlooked attractions that most people would just walk right past. But there is so much more if you are willing to take a few moments to stop and really look at your surroundings.
- Ride the Comix! closes at DisneyQuest - This attraction is now closed and will allow for an expansion of the FoodQuest seating area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Club Cool - Fountain of Nations - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Club Cool - Fountain of Nations
- Disney Legend Tony Baxter added to D23 Destination D lineup - Baxter will present a panel featuring an in-depth tour of an expansion for Disneyland that never materialized.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy
- Blog - Frustrated At Walt Disney World? "LET IT GO"
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness Resort celebrates its 40th anniversary - The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue marks its 40th anniversary after more than 37,000 dinner show performances at Disney's Fort Wilderness campground.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area
- Night of Joy completely sold out at Magic Kingdom - This hard-ticket event features contemporary Christian artists in concert for two nights. This year's event is completely sold out.
- Harmony Barber Shop will close for a month for refurb - The Magic Kingdom shop will be closed from 2/2/15 - 3/30/15.
- Frozen Sing-Along added to FastPass+ choices at Hollywood Studios - This is a Tier 2 FastPass+ choice.
- Time change for internal boat service at Downtown Disney - The red route previously closed at 11:30pm. It will now run until 2:00am.
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Magic Kingdom. This hard-ticket party allows guests to dress up in costumes, trick-or-treat throughout the park, and meet some characters in their costumes.
- Neil Patrick Harris, Isabella Rossellini and Blair Underwood added as Candlelight Processional narrators - There are still a few narrators left to be announced.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Blog - Back to School Disney Style: Great Merchandise Finds in the Parks
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Details on George Lucas museum planned for Chicago
- Walt Disney Animation announces "Moana," a new CG-animated film for 2016
- Third quarter injury report for Central Florida theme parks
- Disney's MyMagic+ program given design award
- Warwick Davis cast in upcoming Star Wars film
- Disney's Flamingo Crossings developer plans seven hotels
- Universal theme park to be built in Beijing China
- James Earl Jones to have cameo in ABC broadcast of Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- TripAdvisor honors Victoria & Albert's
- SeaWorld's Seals take over Polar Bear Habitat