Disney World Annual Passholder Discounts
Buying a Disney World Annual Pass can be your ticket to a room discount, but consider this carefully. These passes are not inexpensive:
Annual Pass TYPE
ADULT (tax not included)
CHILD 3-9 (tax not included)
|REGULAR Annual Pass||
|PREMIUM Annual Pass||
Now compare them to the Magic Your Way ticket prices.
Obviously, the Disney Annual Pass is often more expensive. Keep in mind that having this pass doesn’t automatically mean that you’ll get a room discount. When they are offered, it’s an “extra” perk, and there are times when room discounts are not available. However, when you can get a discounted room with your pass, your savings can be substantial. Get a no obligation Disney quote from Dreams Unlimited.
You’ll need to have an Annual Pass when you check in if you booked the room with the discount. (Only one of you needs to have this pass.) It must be a “room only” reservation. You can’t book a package and exclude the Annual Passholder from participating in it.
There are other benefits offered to Annual Passholders and discounts come out often.
Save up to 37% at select Walt Disney World resorts!
Valid for stays most nights 1/4/14 - 4/12/14.
Annual passholders can save when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Save up to 25%
- All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, Pop Century
- Save up to 30%
- Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Port Orleans Riverside,
- Save up to 37%
- Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view/pool view), Beach Club Villas, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn, Boardwalk Villas, Contemporary, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Old Key West, Polynesian, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge (standard view/woods view), Yacht Club
This discount must be booked by 4/12/14. Advance reservations required. A valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass must be presented at check-in. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults are in a room. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, the Art of Animation Resort Little Mermaid rooms and the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply. Get a no-obligation Disney quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel.
Save up to 35% at select Walt Disney World resorts!
Discount is available for stays most nights 9/27 - 12/24/13.
Annual passholders can get great room rates on stays most nights 9/27-11/22/13 and 11/30-12/24/13.
- Save up to 20%
- All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, All-Star Movies, Pop Century, and Art of Animation Family Suites (limited travel dates)
- Save up to 25%
- Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Contemporary Resort, Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club & Villas
- Save up to 35%
- Boardwalk Inn & Villas, Polynesian Resort, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Animal Kingdom Lodge Standard/Pool View rooms, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Yacht Club and Wilderness Lodge & Villas
This discount must be booked by 12/24/13. This offer is also valid for stays at select Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts 11/23-11/25/13. Offer valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort Family Suites for stays the following nights: 9/27-10/5/13; 10/20-11/2/13; 11/10-11/22/13; and 12/15-12/24/13. A valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass must be presented at check-in. Length of stay requirements may apply. Discounted room rate will only be applied to valid offer travel dates. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.
Hotels Near Disney World:
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
King beds only at the Swan on December 21st, 22nd, 29th, 30th & 31st.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Disney World Annual Passport
Entitles guests to unlimited admission* to the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, the Disney Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, as well as complimentary parking. *Except activities/events separately priced. The Annual pass is good for 365 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase a Annual Pass voucher which must be activated at WDW, the 365 day clock begins on the day you activate it.
The Walt Disney World Co. reserves the right to revoke this pass if it is presented by anyone other than the passholder of record or if the passholder of record violates park policies.
PLEASE NOTE: When renewing, you must do so within 30 days of your pass expiring. Your "start date" remains the same. Renew Online
Entitles guests to unlimited admission* to the Magic Kingdom; Epcot; the Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, plus ESPN Wide World of Sports complex, as well as complimentary parking. PAP's also have the option of a round of Golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course. (Tee times required: 407-WDW-GOLF.)
*Except activities/events separately priced.
This pass is valid for 365 days from the purchase date. The Walt Disney World Co. reserves the right to revoke this pass if it is presented by anyone other than the passholder of record or if the passholder of record violates park policies.
PLEASE NOTE: When renewing, you must do so within 30 days of your pass expiring. Your "start date" remains the same. Renew Online
Disney Premier Passport
This pass allows a guest unlimited admission to all Disney theme parks and waterparks in both California and Florida. Premier Passport holders will also receive free parking and subscriptions to both the Disney World and Disneyland passholder newsletters.
Premier Passport owners are allowed unlimited admission (with park hopping privileges where applicable) to:
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Blizzard Beach
- ESPN Wide World of Sports complex
- Disney California Adventure
- Oak Trail Golf Course (complimentary greens fees)
Discounts on admission to Disney Quest, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. $4.00 off for guests ages 10 and up, $3.00 off for guests ages 3-9. Passholders can purchase discounted tickets for up to 3 guests.
Specialty Ticketed Events:
- Night of Joy
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Pirate and Princess Party
This discount is only available on selected nights and is not applicable to Advance Sale purchases. The Passholder can purchase up to four discounted tickets.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Parks
Enjoy a $4 discount off regular admission price for Guests ages 10 and older and $3 discount for Guests ages 3-9. Discount available for up to three Guests per visit.
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Receive a $4 discount off regular admission price for Guests ages 10 and older and $3 discount for Guests ages 3-9. Discount available for up to three Guests per visit.
Rent from Alamo Rent A Car and save up to 20%. For reservations, call Alamo at (800) 354-2322 or book online at Alamo.com. (Request ID #860292 and when making your reservation)
Disney Dining Plan
Annual Passholders can now add the Disney Dining Plan to their reservation. This will make the booking a package subject to the terms and conditions of those reservations. (Paid in full 45 days in advance, etc.)
Availability of the Disney Dining Plan add-on is limited and cannot be combined with any other discounts (AAA, Bounceback, etc.) It can be applied to a AP discounted room as well as one that's rack rate.
Restaurants with Annual Pass discounts
Discount varies by location and time. Blackout dates may apply. Unless otherwise stated, discount excludes alcoholic beverages, applicable tax and gratuity, and is valid for the Passholder and up to three guests. The discount with an Annual Pass is normally 10%, but could vary at each restaurant.
Save 10% on the regularly priced lunch and dinner entrees at the following venues.
10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity) during lunch from Monday through Friday at the following:
- Biergarten (lunch and dinner)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- San Angel Inn Restaurant
- Tokyo Dining
- Teppan Edo
- Tutto Italia
- Via Napoli
Disney's Hollywood Studios:
Save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages at participating locations listed below.
- Bodie's All American/Pollo Campero - 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages. Valid for the Passholder only.
- Cap'n Jack's - 10% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity) during lunch and dinner
- Earl of Sandwich - 10% off regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fulton’s Crab House - 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholicbeverages (excluding tax/gratuity) during lunch (seating prior to 3:30) and 10% off dinner for passholder and up to 3 guests. Discount does not apply to alcohol.
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop - 10% off any purchase
- Crossroads at House of Blues - 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages prior to 4:00pm (excludes alcohol/tax/gratuity/Sunday brunch). 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages after 4:00pm
- Paradiso 37 - 15% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity)
- Planet Hollywood - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol tax/gratuity)
- Portobello - 20% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding alcohol/ tax/gratuity) during lunch and 10% off dinner for passholder and up to 3 guests
- Rainforest Café - Downtown Disney and Animal Kingdom Theme Park locations - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages
- T-Rex Cafe - 10% off the regular price of food and beverages (excluding tax/gratuity) during lunch and dinner.
- Wofgang Puck Café (West Side) - 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and 10% off regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages at dinner (excluding alcohol/tax/gratuity) for passholder and up to 3 guests.
- Sand Trap Bar and Grill at the Bonnet Creek Golf Club
- The Wave at the Contemporary (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- ESPN Club at the Boardwalk (lunch and dinner)
- Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk (dinner)
- Kouzzina at the Boardwalk (breakfast and dinner)
- Trail’s End Buffeteria at Fort Wilderness (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge (dinner)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Grand Floridian Café at the Grand Floridian Resort (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Citricos at the Grand Floridian Resort (dinner)
- Olivia’s Café at Old Key West (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Captain's Grille at the Yacht/Beach Club Resort (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Turf Club Grill at Saratoga Springs (dinner only)
- Shutters at Caribbean Beach (dinner only)
- Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge (dinner only)
- Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge (lunch and dinner)
- Boatwright's Dining Hall at Port Orleans Riverside (dinner only)
Annual passholders can become a member in the Tables in Wonderland program for $100.00 and add a second membership for your spouse or partner for $50.00. For a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $125.00. It is $50.00 for lost/replacement cards.
The Tables in Wonderland gives you:
- 20% off of food and beverages at over 70 Disney Resort hotel and Theme Park Restaurants. (Discount is good for up to 10 guests.)
- Theme Park and Resort parking for dining purposes
- Member-Only invitations to exclusive events
- Free Admission to Boardwalk's Atlantic Dance for TiW member and guest
Annual Passholders can join up by calling 407-566-5858 (Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 6:00pm EST). Tables in Wonderland is not accepted during holidays, including New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing. NOTE: If you order your card and it doesn't arrive before you leave for WDW, you can pick up a temporary voucher at Epcot's Guest Relations.
For more detailed information on the Tables in Wonderland program, click here.
Both Premium Annual Passholders and Regular Annual Passholders receive a 10% discount on merchandise at select locations. Some stores may offer a different discount, so be sure to ask whenever making a purchase. You must present both your Passholder ID and valid government issued photo ID at the time of purchase.
The discount is available at most Disney-owned in-park and resort merchandise locations, just inquire at time of purchase. The locations listed below are not owned and operated by Disney, but do offer the discount.
- Arribas Brothers: 10% off total price of merchandise. Some collections not included in offer.
- Basin: 10% off regularly-priced merchandise
- Curl: 10% off all non-sale merchandise. Some items not included in offer.
- LittleMissMatched: Save 15% on your total purchase.
- Rainforest Cafe: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in their retail store
- Something Silver: 15% off regular priced merchandise.
- T-Rex Cafe: 15% discount off select non-sale merchandise in the Dino-Store (does not include "Build-A-Dino" by Build-A-Bear Workshop).
- House of Blues: 10% off regularly priced merchandise in the retail store.
- Planet Hollywood: 10% off regularly priced merchandise in the Planet Hollywood shop.
Rainforest Cafe: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in their retail store
Yak & Yeti Retail Village: 15% discount on regular priced merchandise in the Bhaktapur Market.
Discount is not accepted at Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including: China, Japan and Morocco Pavilions at the World Showcase, BLINK by Wet Seal, Cirque du Soleil, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Hoypoloi, LEGO Imagination Center, Magnetron, Niki Bryan Spas, Orlando Harley-Davidson, Planet Hollywood, Pop Gallery, Rubio Balloon Arts, Sammy Duvall Watersports, Sosa Family Cigars, Sunglass Icon, Surrey bike rentals, Wyland Galleries, The Disney Store, Disney's Character Premiere, Disney's Character Warehouse, Cast Connection.
– 15% OFF OF THE FOLLOWING BACKSTAGE TOURS:
(**NOTE – DISNEY REQUIRES A PHOTO ID FOR GUESTS 16 AND UP)
- Disney's Family Magic Tour (all ages)
- Keys to the Kingdom (ages 16 and up)
- Mickey's Magical Milestones (age 10 and up)
- The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains (ages 10 and up)
- Around the World at Epcot Segway Tour (ages 16 and up)
- Backstage Magic (ages 16 and up)
- Behind the Seeds (all ages)
- Dive Quest (ages 10 and older, SCUBA certification required. Ages 10-14 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Dolphins in Depth (ages 13 and up. Minors must be accompanied by an adult)
- Epcot Seas Aqua Tour (ages 8 and up. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Gardens of the World (ages 16 and up)
- Keep Moving Forward: See the World, Share the Dream Segway Tour (ages 16 and up)
- UnDISCOVERED Future World (ages 16 and up)
- Yuletide Fantasy (Seasonal – ages 16 and up)
- Backstage Safari (ages 16 and up)
- Wild by Design (ages 14 and up)
- Wilderness Back Trail Adventure (Segway Tour - age 16+)
Tours can be booked by calling 407-WDW-TOUR. Offer is for Annual Passholder only.
10% off of one spa treatment per visit at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and also at the Saratoga Springs Resort is applicable to the passholder only and an advance reservation is required. This can be booked by calling 407-824-2332.
RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE
$20.00 discount off of the Ride Along Experience or $35.00 off of any other package. Cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-BE-PETTY. Passholder only discount.
SAMMY DUVALL’S WATERSPORTS
10% discount on Para-sailing, Wakeboarding and Water Skiing at the Sammy Duvall Watersports Centre at the Contemporary Resort. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.
MARINA BOAT RENTALS
Passholder receives a 15% discount off the regular price of boat rentals at any Walt Disney World® Resort Marina. Subject to availability. Certain age restrictions apply (excludes Specialty Cruises).
30% discount off Day Visitor Rates for the passholder and up to three guests in the party. Discounts cannot be applied to any other discount or special rate including, but not limited to, Twilight Rates. Tee times at this rate are limited and may be made up to 14 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-GOLF(939-4653). Advance reservations required.
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course and Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
Get a 50% discount for the passholder and up to three guests.
AMC Theatres Pleasure Island 24: Get $2.00 off the adult price of admission after 6:00pm. Offer is valid only for the passholder and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Disney Digital Books: Passholders get 14 months for the price of 12! Monthly rate is $8.95, yearly rate is $79.95. Use the code MICKEY14.
Annual Passholders receive free parking at the theme parks. Passholders also receive the Mickey Monitor Newsletter which is published quarterly.
Click Here for a Disney Vacation Quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
- Guest credit card info stolen by Universal Orlando employee
- Christmas festivities taking place at SeaWorld Orlando
- Another Disney executive retires
- Performer lineup for SeaWorld's Bands, Brew and BBQ