Discount Disney World Tickets
- Discount Disney Ticket Brokers
- Advance Purchase Disney World Ticket Discounts
- Timeshare Tours
- Florida Resident Discounts
- Where NOT to buy your Disney passes
- Disney Ticket Descriptions
One of the most expensive (if not THE most expensive) part of any Disney vacation are the Disney tickets. With the price of a one-day, one-park ticket going up every year, tickets can become a major expense.REMINDER: Regardless of where you purchase your discount Disney World tickets, ALWAYS copy the back side on each pass (where the serial number is located) and put it in a safe place. It is the only chance you have of getting the passes replaced if you should lose them.
Best Discount Ticket Option!!
By far, the best discounts you can get on Disney
passes is through ticket brokers in the Orlando
area. These brokers purchase their passes in
bulk from Disney World, and all other area theme parks,
and offer substantial savings. For instance, a 7
Day Magic Your Way with Park Hopper will cost you $376 through a broker,
as opposed to $392 at the gate.
While there are several reputable Disney ticket brokers
in Orlando, the one we recommend is The
Official Ticket Center on Hwy 535
in Lake Buena Vista.
The operation is run by Bruce Carter, and we have no qualms in telling you that it is a top notch operation. Tickets can be shipped 2-3 Day Priority Mail with signature required through the US Postal Service ($8), delivered to your hotel when you arrive ($10 per order), or you can pick them up at the OTC office directly. You can order the tickets on-line, or call the OTC toll free at 1-877-406-4836 (be sure to mention rate code TC11). Please note that all prices shown include tax.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Discount Disney Ticket Brokers should not be confused with the kiosks found in parking lots all around Kissimmee and Orlando offering steep discounts on tickets. Almost all of these are associated with a timeshare resort, and in order to get the tickets you will have to sit through a timeshare presentation. The Official Ticket Center simply sells tickets, no timeshare pitches, no vouchers, just the same ticket media you would get from Disney, but at a discount.
Disney travel agent. Dreams Unlimited Travel offers these Disney tickets to you on-line.
Buy a one-park one-day ticket, or add Park-to-Park access for admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure on the same day for the duration of the ticket.
In our opinion, it's never a good idea to take the tour simply to get the ticket. If you are interested in purchasing a timeshare, then you're killing two birds with one stone. Our suggestion is this: If you are interested in purchasing a timeshare, take the tour, but be sure to check The Timeshare Store for resale prices on the timeshares you're interested in. The Timeshare Store has resale property from just about every timeshare company in the Orlando area, and at a fraction of what you would pay directly.
Disney Ticket discounts. Military personnel can also purchase Discount Disney Tickets for up to 5 members of their family. Guests in the Military can only purchase these tickets at "Shades of Green." YOU MUST PRESENT VALID ID IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THESE PASSES.
Click Here for Disney World Discounts for Military Personnel
Is is not unusual to find individuals selling "used" Disney tickets at various areas around Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee. This practice started several years ago when Disney tickets were stamped (by hand) at the gate. It was easy to see how many days were left on the tickets. When Disney switched to the ticket media currently in use, the only way to determine how many days of admission are left is to have the ticket scanned.
You would think that it would have put an end to the practice of selling 'used' tickets, but it didn't. Many of those who purchase these discount Disney tickets with the promise that they're still valid often find out the hard way that they are used up. Disney will not help you as all passes are clearly marked "non-transferable." Quite frankly, it's not their responsibility if your "bargain" turned out to be anything but.
Keep in mind that if a deal seems too good to be true, there's probably a very good reason why. Never buy used tickets from anyone, not through auction sites, and not through those individuals who may approach you while in Florida. They are professional scam artists.
Disney World Tickets aren't cheap and if you allow yourself to be taken advantage of, you'll only spend more in the long run. There are legitimate discounts offered, such as through the The Official Ticket Center and by advance purchase through Disney World. Always play it safe.
- Magic Your Way BASE Ticket
- Park-Hopper Option
- Magic Your Way with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More Option
- No Expiration Option
- Premium Ticket
Base Disney Ticket
This ticket includes admission to all 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom , Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom) one park per day (i.e. no park hopping) and expire 14 days after the first use. They do not include admission to the water parks, Pleasure Island , Disney Quest or Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex.
For Disney fun beyond the four theme parks, this option provides the choice of admission to Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, DisneyQuest, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island or Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex. The number of options equals the length of the Magic Your Way ticket which you select.
No Expiration Add-On Option
The Magic Your Way base tickets expire 14 days after their first use. Electing to add the No Expiration Option means you are free to come back and take advantage of unused days on your tickets at any time.
Magic Your Way with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More - To capture all that Walt Disney World has to offer, this ticket combines the benefits of the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park Fun and More Option. Number of Plus visits to Water Park Fun and More attractions matches the length of ticket The No Expiration Option can also be purchased for this pass
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World