The Disney Dream - Disney Cruise ShipSeveral members of the DIS team were onboard the Disney Dream from January 19-30, 2011 and posted updates right here! Below you will find current info on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship! Reserve your place on the Disney Dream today!
DIS Unplugged Web Radio Show Podcast
02/09/11 -The team reviews the Disney Dream Cruise ship
Discuss | Blog | RSS Feed | Add to iTunes | Podcast Main
Disney Dream Photo Galleries
- Dining and Restaurants
- Kids Clubs
- Common Areas / Pools
- Senses Spa & Salon
- Goofy's Sports Deck
- The District
- Photo Updates from the Christening Cruise(1/19-21)
- Wave Phone PDF
Disney Dream Videos
The Disney Dream offers the latest designs in contemporary staterooms, elegant restaurants, and fabulous entertainment. In addition to the kids' clubs, there are nightclubs and lounges, as well as theaters for movies and live shows. Reserve your place today!
Disney Dream Ship Details:
- Maiden Voyage: January 26, 2011
- Passenger Capacity: 4,000 | Gross Tonnage: 128,000 tons
- Length: 1,115 feet | Beam: 125 feet | Draft: 26 feet
Disney Dream Staterooms:
These staterooms are designed especially for the needs of families. An exciting new feature for inside staterooms is the addition of virtual portholes! These High Definition "portholes" have a 24-hour view of the ocean brought to you by a Hi-Def camera mounted outside the ship. Look closely - you may even see some of your favorite Disney characters float by!
Popular features from the other two ships are also available, like private verandahs, portholes with built-in seating and elegant Art Deco decor.
- Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah (Category R)
- Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah (Category T)
- Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category V)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 4A-4D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 5A-5E, 6A-6B)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom (Category 8A-8D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Category 9A-9B)
- Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Category 10A)
- Standard Inside Stateroom (Categories 11A-C)
- Animators Palate (Main Dining)
- Cabanas (Main Dining)
- Enchanted Garden (Main Dining)
- Royal Palace (Main Dining)
- Palo (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Remy (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit offer for Galveston cruises extended through 12/7/13 - Book a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean sailing on the Disney Wonder and get a great onboard credit, plus only pay half of the deposit amount!
- Changes made to several upcoming sailings - Several sail dates have been changed to accommodate the Disney Dream's new Monday and Friday departure schedule. Some sailings on the Disney Magic will now take place on the Disney Wonder.
- Disney Cruise discounts offered for Florida residents - Florida residents can take advantage of several discounts offered by Disney Cruise Line.
- Military discount offered on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. Military can get a great rate on a Panama Canal cruise with Disney Cruise Line!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Inside Passage - Disney Wonder Deck 10 Midship - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Skagway - Disney Wonder Deck 10 Forward - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney Cruise Line - Skagway Pier - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- Disney Cruise Line offers multiple discounted rates - Disney Cruise Line offers lead rates on several of their sail dates.
- VIDEO: Chocolate Tasting on the Disney Wonder - Visit http://www.disunplugged.com for more episodes of the DIS Unplugged.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Contact Dreams Unlimited Travel for more information! RCCL@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com
- Sail out of Miami for as little as $125 per person, per day! - Book a 5-night Western Caribbean sailing on the Disney Magic out of Miami and get a great rate, starting at only $125 per person, per day!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- New sail dates added for the Disney Magic
The Disney Magic will begin sailing 7-night Caribbean itineraries out of Port Canaveral.
- Changes to sail dates for the Disney Magic
Sail dates have been been changed for several sailings on the Disney Magic. Some sailings will now take place on the Disney Wonder instead.
- Disney Cruise Line holds first AquaDucky fundraiser
Disney Cruise Line hosts a unique fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish organization.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Catches Fire
A fire aboard Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas interrupts a seven-night Bahamian cruise.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.