The Disney Dream - Disney Cruise ShipSeveral members of the DIS team were onboard the Disney Dream from January 19-30, 2011 and posted updates right here! Below you will find current info on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship! Reserve your place on the Disney Dream today!
DIS Unplugged Web Radio Show Podcast
02/09/11 -The team reviews the Disney Dream Cruise ship
Discuss | Blog | RSS Feed | Add to iTunes | Podcast Main
Disney Dream Photo Galleries
- Dining and Restaurants
- Kids Clubs
- Common Areas / Pools
- Senses Spa & Salon
- Goofy's Sports Deck
- The District
- Photo Updates from the Christening Cruise(1/19-21)
- Wave Phone PDF
Disney Dream Videos
The Disney Dream offers the latest designs in contemporary staterooms, elegant restaurants, and fabulous entertainment. In addition to the kids' clubs, there are nightclubs and lounges, as well as theaters for movies and live shows. Reserve your place today!
Disney Dream Ship Details:
- Maiden Voyage: January 26, 2011
- Passenger Capacity: 4,000 | Gross Tonnage: 128,000 tons
- Length: 1,115 feet | Beam: 125 feet | Draft: 26 feet
Disney Dream Staterooms:
These staterooms are designed especially for the needs of families. An exciting new feature for inside staterooms is the addition of virtual portholes! These High Definition "portholes" have a 24-hour view of the ocean brought to you by a Hi-Def camera mounted outside the ship. Look closely - you may even see some of your favorite Disney characters float by!
Popular features from the other two ships are also available, like private verandahs, portholes with built-in seating and elegant Art Deco decor.
- Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah (Category R)
- Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah (Category T)
- Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category V)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 4A-4D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 5A-5E, 6A-6B)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom (Category 8A-8D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Category 9A-9B)
- Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Category 10A)
- Standard Inside Stateroom (Categories 11A-C)
- Animators Palate (Main Dining)
- Cabanas (Main Dining)
- Enchanted Garden (Main Dining)
- Royal Palace (Main Dining)
- Palo (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Remy (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.