The Disney Dream - Disney Cruise ShipSeveral members of the DIS team were onboard the Disney Dream from January 19-30, 2011 and posted updates right here! Below you will find current info on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship! Reserve your place on the Disney Dream today!
DIS Unplugged Web Radio Show Podcast
02/09/11 -The team reviews the Disney Dream Cruise ship
Discuss | Blog | RSS Feed | Add to iTunes | Podcast Main
Disney Dream Photo Galleries
- Dining and Restaurants
- Kids Clubs
- Common Areas / Pools
- Senses Spa & Salon
- Goofy's Sports Deck
- The District
- Photo Updates from the Christening Cruise(1/19-21)
- Wave Phone PDF
Disney Dream Videos
The Disney Dream offers the latest designs in contemporary staterooms, elegant restaurants, and fabulous entertainment. In addition to the kids' clubs, there are nightclubs and lounges, as well as theaters for movies and live shows. Reserve your place today!
Disney Dream Ship Details:
- Maiden Voyage: January 26, 2011
- Passenger Capacity: 4,000 | Gross Tonnage: 128,000 tons
- Length: 1,115 feet | Beam: 125 feet | Draft: 26 feet
Disney Dream Staterooms:
These staterooms are designed especially for the needs of families. An exciting new feature for inside staterooms is the addition of virtual portholes! These High Definition "portholes" have a 24-hour view of the ocean brought to you by a Hi-Def camera mounted outside the ship. Look closely - you may even see some of your favorite Disney characters float by!
Popular features from the other two ships are also available, like private verandahs, portholes with built-in seating and elegant Art Deco decor.
- Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah (Category R)
- Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah (Category T)
- Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category V)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 4A-4D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 5A-5E, 6A-6B)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom (Category 8A-8D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Category 9A-9B)
- Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Category 10A)
- Standard Inside Stateroom (Categories 11A-C)
- Animators Palate (Main Dining)
- Cabanas (Main Dining)
- Enchanted Garden (Main Dining)
- Royal Palace (Main Dining)
- Palo (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Remy (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.