The Disney Dream - Disney Cruise ShipSeveral members of the DIS team were onboard the Disney Dream from January 19-30, 2011 and posted updates right here! Below you will find current info on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship! Reserve your place on the Disney Dream today!
DIS Unplugged Web Radio Show Podcast
02/09/11 -The team reviews the Disney Dream Cruise ship
Discuss | Blog | RSS Feed | Add to iTunes | Podcast Main
Disney Dream Photo Galleries
- Dining and Restaurants
- Kids Clubs
- Common Areas / Pools
- Senses Spa & Salon
- Goofy's Sports Deck
- The District
- Photo Updates from the Christening Cruise(1/19-21)
- Wave Phone PDF
Disney Dream Videos
The Disney Dream offers the latest designs in contemporary staterooms, elegant restaurants, and fabulous entertainment. In addition to the kids' clubs, there are nightclubs and lounges, as well as theaters for movies and live shows. Reserve your place today!
Disney Dream Ship Details:
- Maiden Voyage: January 26, 2011
- Passenger Capacity: 4,000 | Gross Tonnage: 128,000 tons
- Length: 1,115 feet | Beam: 125 feet | Draft: 26 feet
Disney Dream Staterooms:
These staterooms are designed especially for the needs of families. An exciting new feature for inside staterooms is the addition of virtual portholes! These High Definition "portholes" have a 24-hour view of the ocean brought to you by a Hi-Def camera mounted outside the ship. Look closely - you may even see some of your favorite Disney characters float by!
Popular features from the other two ships are also available, like private verandahs, portholes with built-in seating and elegant Art Deco decor.
- Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah (Category R)
- Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah (Category T)
- Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category V)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 4A-4D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 5A-5E, 6A-6B)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom (Category 8A-8D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Category 9A-9B)
- Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Category 10A)
- Standard Inside Stateroom (Categories 11A-C)
- Animators Palate (Main Dining)
- Cabanas (Main Dining)
- Enchanted Garden (Main Dining)
- Royal Palace (Main Dining)
- Palo (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Remy (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.