The Disney Dream - Disney Cruise ShipSeveral members of the DIS team were onboard the Disney Dream from January 19-30, 2011 and posted updates right here! Below you will find current info on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship! Reserve your place on the Disney Dream today!
DIS Unplugged Web Radio Show Podcast
02/09/11 -The team reviews the Disney Dream Cruise ship
Discuss | Blog | RSS Feed | Add to iTunes | Podcast Main
Disney Dream Photo Galleries
- Dining and Restaurants
- Kids Clubs
- Common Areas / Pools
- Senses Spa & Salon
- Goofy's Sports Deck
- The District
- Photo Updates from the Christening Cruise(1/19-21)
- Wave Phone PDF
Disney Dream Videos
The Disney Dream offers the latest designs in contemporary staterooms, elegant restaurants, and fabulous entertainment. In addition to the kids' clubs, there are nightclubs and lounges, as well as theaters for movies and live shows. Reserve your place today!
Disney Dream Ship Details:
- Maiden Voyage: January 26, 2011
- Passenger Capacity: 4,000 | Gross Tonnage: 128,000 tons
- Length: 1,115 feet | Beam: 125 feet | Draft: 26 feet
Disney Dream Staterooms:
These staterooms are designed especially for the needs of families. An exciting new feature for inside staterooms is the addition of virtual portholes! These High Definition "portholes" have a 24-hour view of the ocean brought to you by a Hi-Def camera mounted outside the ship. Look closely - you may even see some of your favorite Disney characters float by!
Popular features from the other two ships are also available, like private verandahs, portholes with built-in seating and elegant Art Deco decor.
- Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah (Category R)
- Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah (Category T)
- Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category V)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 4A-4D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (Category 5A-5E, 6A-6B)
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom (Category 8A-8D)
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Category 9A-9B)
- Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Category 10A)
- Standard Inside Stateroom (Categories 11A-C)
- Animators Palate (Main Dining)
- Cabanas (Main Dining)
- Enchanted Garden (Main Dining)
- Royal Palace (Main Dining)
- Palo (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Remy (Signature Dining, adults only)
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.