Puerto Vallarta - Disney Cruise Line
On the Pacific Ocean’s Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas) lies Puerto Vallarta, one of the stops on your 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise aboard the Disney Wonder.
Puerto Vallarta was named after Ignacio Vallarta. Vallarta was the former governor (1872-1876) of Jalisco, the Mexican state in which Puerto Vallarta is located.
Puerto Vallarta was founded in 1918, but was mainly an agricultural city until the 1960s & 1970s, when the government invested in the city’s infrastructure and it received a big dose of publicity from the filming of John Huston’s “The Night of the Iguana”. Actually…not so much the filming…but all of the ”extracurricular” activity during the filming, focusing on its star Richard Burton and his mistress Elizabeth Taylor.
Speaking of having fun in Puerto Vallarta, most everything here will involve traveling by taxi or bus from the cruise terminal. The exceptions are a few souvenir booths inside the terminal and a couple of “major retailers from Arkansas” across the street.
Nuevo Vallarta, about 15 minutes North of the cruise terminal, is where excursions will take you to large resorts with beautiful beaches. Nuevo Vallarta is also the home to the Dolphin Adventure Center, where you can have an exciting dolphin experience.
Other diverse options available in Puerto Vallarta include scuba diving, tequila tasting, horseback riding, snorkeling and zip lining.
Whatever you choose to do in Puerto Vallarta, this diverse tropical city should be one of the highlights of your Disney Cruise.
Meeting Time: 9:10am
Your unforgettable day starts with a 45 minute ride to the village of Las Palmas. You'll go to a working ranch where your guides will determine which horse best suits you. After getting safety instructions and equipment, your adventure begins. You'll be led through tropical jungles, lush orchards, and riverbeds for the first part of your ride. After riding for about 50 minutes, you're at the halfway point and will stop at a riverbank to enjoy the 60 foot natural waterfall and to go for a swim if you'd like. A complimentary soft drink or bottled water is provided during this 30 minute break. You'll saddle up again for the 50 minute trot back to the ranch. When you arrive, you'll have a flavorful lunch with complimentary beverages including soft drinks and beer. The return ride to the ship takes about 45 minutes.
NOTE: You must be in good physical condition to participate and be over age 10. You cannot weigh more than 240 pounds. You will be provided with a riding helmet that must be worn. Long pants and closed toe shoes are recommended.
Price: $89.00 (ages 10 and up)
Paradise Beach Adventure (4 hours)
Meeting Time: 7:40am, 12:40pm
You'll spend the day at the Paradise Village Beach Resort that is located 20 minutes away in Nuevo Vallarta. When you arrive, a complimentary cocktail will be served. The resort has wonderful amenities that you can enjoy. There's a pool with two water slides, underwater caves and Mayan style pyramids that you can explore. Its location on the beach makes it the perfect spot to relax in a lounge chair under the shade of the umbrella. You can swim in the surf or paddle out on an ocean kayak. There will be beach volleyball and other activities for your enjoyment. If that's not enough, there are lions, tigers and spider monkeys in residence. Lunch and snacks are available for purchase. The return trip to the ship is 20 minutes.
Price: $38.00 (ages 10 and up), $22.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Puerto Vallarta City Tour (4.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:40am, 12:50pm
The beautiful city of Puerto Vallarta is yours to explore as you visit the best that it offers. You'll take a 20 minute ride to the center of town. Here you'll find the magnificent Malecon sea wall that borders the city. Your knowledgeable guide will talk about the heritage of Puerto Vallarta while pointing out the historic buildings, craftsmanship, and many notable sites. A highlight of this tour is a visit to the cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe. There will be time for shopping before the 30 minute trip to a restaurant where you'll be served complimentary snacks and drinks. You can browse among the displays of local crafts or simply enjoy the views from this picturesque spot. The return trip to the ship takes 45 minutes. For guests wishing to spend some time in the city on their own, there will be a stop in the downtown district. You can choose to leave or stay on the bus and return to the ship.
NOTE: If you elect to visit the downtown area, you will be responsible for your transportation to the ship.
Price: $35.00 (ages 10 and up), $25.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Sierra Madre Hiking (4.5 - 5 hours)
Meeting Time: 7:30am
If adventure is your vacation style, then it's time to lace your boots and head out on this 3.5 mile hike. You'll take a 50 minute ride to where the trail begins. One here, you'll be led along varied terrain. From dry riverbeds to tropical rainforests to rugged riverbanks and open fields, challenges await you. At the midpoint of your expedition, you'll climb to a point high above the city that offers magnificent views. You'll stop and take a break while enjoying refreshments. Your descent is through the rainforest. Upon completing your expedition, you'll stop at a restaurant where complimentary snacks and refreshments will be served. The return trip to the ship takes 50 minutes.
NOTE: This excursion is for guests age 12 and over. It's recommended that you have intermediate to advanced fitness levels.
Price: $39.00 (ages 12 and up)
Historic Towns and Tequila Making (5.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:20am
You'll start with a 20 minute ride to the quaint village of Mezcales. While here you'll visit one of the last tequila distilleries still producing the famous liquor by hand. Guests who are over the age of 21 will be invited to sample the different varieties of tequila and can try their hand at agave-mashing, one of the key ingredients of this potent drink. Next there's a 20 minute trip to Porvenir. While here you'll sample handmade tortillas. Following Porvenir is a 30 minute ride to San Juan where your stop will include a visit to the historic church and the plaza. El Vale is the next village that will be explored. It's a 40 minute ride away and features quaint shops, a town square and a church. You'll travel 45 minutes to a restaurant where a delicious Mexican lunch is served. A 30 minute trip takes you to your final stop of the tour, a woodcarving studio where skilled artisans display their crafts. The return trip to the ship takes 40 minutes.
Price: $39.00 (ages 10 and up), $29.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Canopy Adventure (4.5 - 5 hours)
Meeting Time: 7:45am, 8:15am, 9:45am, 10:15am, 12:45pm, 1:15pm
This is an excursion like no other. You'll glide through the air from zip line to zip line high over the rainforest. You'll begin with a 5 minute boat ride that's followed by a 50 minute ride to a private reserve. You'll be greeted by skilled guides who will assist you and provide all of the required safety equipment. Once you're in your harness, with two safety ropes for added security, you'll zip from platform to platform 90 feet above the forest floor. There's a unique Gorilla Swing to add to the thrills, with hanging bridges built into the trees. From your lofty vantage point you'll have the perfect view of the wild orchids, lush landscaping and wildlife below. Your adventure ends in a speedy rappel descent to the ground below. You'll be served complimentary snacks at the end of your high flying jungle escapade. The return trip to the ship takes 50 minutes.
NOTE: Guests must be in good physical condition and weigh less than 250 pounds. The minimum height is 4 feet. Shorts or pants and closed toed shoes should be worn. (No sandals please.)
Price: $85.00 (ages 10 and up)
Marietas Islands Snorkel & Kayak Tour (7.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:15am
Your adventure begins with a 90 minute catamaran ride through Banderas Bay to the Marietas Islands. This National Wildlife Preserve is home to an amazing array of wildlife. From tropical birds to marine mammals and vibrant fish, you'll find it the perfect spot to explore. The catamaran will first take you on a bird watching tour before dropping anchor. You'll have 1 1/4 hours to snorkel and kayak. When you're back onboard, a deli-style lunch is served before taking a 30 minute voyage to a secluded beachfront. You'll be able to spend the next hour and a half swimming, relaxing or taking a guided nature walk. The return trip to the ship takes 1 hour and 45 minutes.
NOTE: Guests who are going on the Marietas Islands Certified Scuba Dive may ride in the same catamaran as friends/family who are on the snorkel/kayak excursion.
Price: $69.00 (ages 10 and up), $39.00 (ages 5 - 9)
Marietas Islands Scuba Dive Adventure (7.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:15am
You'll embark on a 90 minute catamaran ride to the Marietas Islands National Wildlife Preserve. This protected area is considered one of the best diving spots on the Mexican Pacific coast. Vibrant reefs and dramatic drop-offs provide the perfect environment for a vast array of marine life. All scuba equipment, including wetsuit, is provided for your two tank dive. The first dive is to depths of 60 feet and lasts 40 minutes. The second dive lasts 30 minutes and you'll dive to depths of 50 feet. Throughout the excursion, complimentary bottled water and soft drinks are served. After the second dive, domestic drinks and lunch are provided. You'll next set sail for a secluded beach that's 30 minutes away. You can enjoy the sun and surf for an hour before the 90 minute voyage back to the ship.
NOTE: You must produce a current diver certification card and have completed a dive in the last 12 months. Participants must be age 12 or over. Divers' friends/families can choose to take the Marietas Island kayak/snorkel excursion and travel on the same catamaran.
Price: $99.00 (ages 12 and up)
Dolphin Encounter (3 - 3.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm
Your destination is the Nuevo Vallarta Marina. After your 25 minute trip to the park, you'll start with an informative presentation explaining the characteristics of these genial mammals. Through a hydrophone, you'll be able to eavesdrop as they "talk" to one another underwater. You'll take a quick shower before heading down the dock to the 14,500 square-foot dolphin enclosure. In waist deep water you'll be able to interact with the Pacific bottlenose dolphins that call the marina home. For 15 minutes they'll socialize with you and give you a dolphin kiss that will be photographed and available for purchase. You can visit the gift shop before the 25 minute trip back to the ship.
NOTE: Sunscreen and jewelry are not to be worn as they can be harmful to the dolphins. Cameras are not permitted in the pool.
Price: $120.00 (ages 10 and up), $99.00 (age 9)
Dolphin Encounter for Kids (3 - 3.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am, 11:00am
This excursion is designed for children ages 4 to 8 with a parent/guardian accompanying them. A 30 minute ride takes you to the Vallarta Adventure Dolphin Center where you'll find these friendly mammals waiting to interact with your little one. This 30 minute program begins alongside the enclosure where a family of dolphins, including baby dolphins (alongside their mothers), take part in the encounter. The children will stand in knee-deep water for a magical hands-on experience. They'll touch, feed, hug and "dance" with the dolphins under the watchful eye of a qualified trainer. Each child will get a kiss from a dolphin. As the dolphins "wave" goodbye at the end of the program, they'll perform dazzling spins and jumps to the delight of their audience. You can visit the gift shop to purchase a souvenir photo of your encounter before taking the 30 minute ride back to the ship.
NOTE: The child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is required to purchase the Dolphin Observer package. Sunscreen and jewelry are not to be worn as they can be harmful to the dolphins. Cameras are not permitted in the pool.
Price: $99.00 (ages 4 to 8)
Swim with Dolphins (3 - 3.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm
You'll take a 25 minute ride to the Nuevo Vallarta Marina. Here guests age 5 and up can take part in an unforgettable swim with the dolphins. You'll begin with an instructional session hosted by knowledgeable trainers. Via a hydrophone, you'll be able to eavesdrop as the dolphins "talk" to one another underwater. After a quick shower you'll be given lifejackets and taken to the 15 foot deep dolphin enclosure. After the trainer gets you acquainted with the residents through kisses, hugs and rubdowns, you can play and swim with the dolphins for 30 minutes. You will have a chance to be towed by a friendly dolphin's dorsal fin or enjoy a "belly" ride. The encounter is videotaped and will be available for purchase at the conclusion of the program. The trip back to the ship takes 25 minutes.
NOTE: Sunscreen and jewelry are not to be worn as they can be harmful to the dolphins. Although lifejackets are required, you should be able to swim in the 15 foot deep enclosure. Cameras are prohibited in the water.
Price: $165.00 (ages 10 and up), $149.00 (ages 5 - 9)
Dolphin Observer (3 - 3.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm
If you have a child participating in the Dolphin Encounter for Kids or a friend or family member taking part in the Swim with Dolphins and you don't wish to take part, you can ride along and watch them.
Price: $35.00 (all ages 3 and up)
Las Caletas Hideaway (7.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:30am
The secluded former home of John Huston is your destination. Accessible only by boat, this beautiful spot is a 60 minute boat ride away. Located at the tip of Puerto Vallarta, this beachside estate is known for its unique three sided architecture offering spectacular views of the water. The famed director's mementos and furnishings are still here offering a glimpse into the lifestyle of this film icon. This luxury retreat is yours to enjoy for 4 and a half hours. There are secluded beaches, nature trails, or you can take a kayak or snorkel tour if you prefer. There will be cooking demonstrations of traditional tortillas and paella. Massages are available for a fee and there is a small souvenir cabana. A delicious buffet lunch and all of your beverages are included. You'll wave goodbye to paradise as you head back on your 60 minute voyage back to the ship.
Price: $75.00 (ages 10 and up), $45.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Banderas Bay Sailing Adventure (6 - 6.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:55am
If you're an experienced sailor or wish to learn, this is the excursion for you. Before leaving, you'll be instructed in the basics of sailing. Once you depart, you'll head northward on your 2 hour odyssey. During this portion of the voyage, you'll have complimentary beverages and fresh fruit. You'll drop anchor at a secluded beach. While here you can snorkel, swim or simply relax. Lunch is served onboard and the crew is available to assist you with snorkeling equipment and to acquaint you with the colorful marine life. You'll spend two hours at the beach before your 1 hour and 45 minute voyage back to the ship. As the sails are raised, you'll be given the opportunity to get hands-on experience sailing the boat.
Price: $95.00 (ages 10 and up), $79.00 (ages 5 - 9)
Sierra Madre Off-Road Expedition (6.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am
If you enjoy taking the road less traveled, this excursion fits the bill. You'll take a 20 minute ride to this tour's location. Here you'll climb aboard the Mercedes "Unimog", a unique all-terrain vehicle that gives you the perfect view of the rugged terrain that you'll traverse. You'll take a 45 minute ride to a quaint Mexican town. You'll stop for complimentary snacks and beverages during your 30 minute break, and can take a walking tour if you'd like. Next there's a 60 minute trip to the center of the Sierra. You'll be greeted by guides who will escort you on a 30 minute nature walk. As you explore the jungle, you'll be shown the many species of flora and fauna that inhabit this area. You'll have complimentary fruit and beverages before leaving for the 30 minute ride to a secluded beach. Here a barbecue lunch buffet will be served. Your outback adventure takes you through mountain streams, over rutted roads and past sleepy villages. The return trip to the ship takes 60 minutes.
Price: $82.00 (ages 10 and up), $65.00 (ages 8 -9)
Tropical Jungle Paradise Expedition (5.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:50am
This unforgettable nature walk starts with a 45 minute ride along the coastal highway. After stopping at Mismaloya for a quick photo op, you arrive at your destination. You'll take a walking tour of the jungle covered foothills. Beautiful wildflowers, soaring trees, and a natural pool are yours to savor and enjoy. You can go for a swim in the cooling waters if you'd like. Family activities and games are hosted and you'll receive a complimentary lunch and beverage at a restaurant along the river's edge. After spending 2 and a half hours at this idyllic setting, you'll take a 45 minute ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta where you're welcome to browse through the shops before the 10 minute ride to the ship.
NOTE: It's recommended that you wear swimsuits under your clothing and comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
Price: $39.00 (ages 10 and up), $29.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Pirate Sail & Snorkel Adventure (6.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:00am
YO HO! It's the pirate life aboard the Marigalante. You'll be welcomed aboard this "pirate ship" by the congenial captain and crew. You'll be served breakfast, watch the sails be hoisted, and cheer for your favorite contestant in the pirate contest. There's lots of fun in store as you set sail for the two hour voyage to Majahuitas Beach. You'll drop anchor at this secluded spot and have 2 hours to swim, surf and sun. There's a sand sculpturing contest, beach volleyball and other games for you to enjoy. You'll head back onboard the Marigalante for a delicous barbecue lunch. During your two hour cruise back to the port, the captain and crew will put on a pirate show with fun contests for you to take part in.
Price: $62.00 (ages 10 and up), $52.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Please note: except where noted, shore excursions are operated by independent contractors. All excursions are subject to cancellation due to weather, itinerary changes and attendance. Excursions are booked on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability. All prices are subject to change without notice. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Beetlejuice will survive at Universal Orlando until January 5th
- A step by step guide to eating at a Disney quick service location
- What Walt Disney World Extras are Worth Splurging On?
- VIDEO: Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough | 4K POV
- Universal Orlando Black Friday Sale
- Van stolen from Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- SeaWorld offering discounts on Black Friday
- World Showcase to offer special treats for the holidays
- The Ganachery will open December 15 at Disney Springs
- Family's Guide to Universal: Universal Orlando's Horror Make-Up Show
- Character dance parties at Disney's Hollywood Studios for the holidays
- Time schedule for Epcot's Holiday Storytellers
- New seasonal menu items at Steakhouse 55
- Free Breakfast for 2 at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Deal
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Lighting Ceremony 2015
- Acoustical group Quickstep to begin in Epcot's UK Pavilion
- 4 Insanely Dangerous Things Parents do at Walt Disney World
- Picking the Right Park for Each Day of Your Disney World Vacation
- Epcot's Canadian Lumberjack Show ending 11/24
- VIDEO: Star Wars Launch Bay Information
- 3 Reasons to Appreciate Classic Disney World Attractions
- How does a Magic Kingdom haircut sound?
- Data breach reported at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Sunday brunch is now available at Narcoossee's
- 3 Reasons Why Construction at Walt Disney World is Good
- A new exhibit, Colortopia, opens in Epcot
- Fastpass added for Flights of Wonder at Animal Kingdom
- Typhoon Lagoon to be closed 11/23
- 10 Reasons Why the Disney Parks Still Make Us Smile
- December 18 sold out for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Paint The Night dining packages starting in January
- Tiffins restaurant coming to Animal Kingdom in 2016
- My Worst Disneyland Trip EVER! (But Still Rather Magical, Of Course)
- Aulani to offer Christmas Dinner in the Kaiona Ballroom
- 2016's Flower & Garden Festival dates to be extended
- 3 Best Ways to Save Time in Walt Disney World
- Great Wolf Lodge may be coming to Disney World area
- BBQ coming to River Belle Terrace at Disneyland
- 3 Healthy and Delicious Quick Service Meals at Walt Disney World
- UberBlack now allowed to pick up from Orlando International Airport
- Why We Keep Coming Back to Walt Disney World
- Monorail crash at Walt Disney World; no guests on board
- Do you want to spend the Ultimate day at the Beach?
- New activities added at Sandcastle Club and Lilo's Playhouse Child Care Centers
- All-Star Movies Resort lobby briefly evacuated
- VIDEO: Hyperspace Mountain with Tom Bell
- Universal Studios Hollywood raises price for annual pass
- Why do you cruise Disney?
- A Delicious Journey Down Spice Road
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani
- Lost Christmas Celebrations at Walt Disney World
- Osborne Lights to be live streamed on Nov. 18
- Disneyland Paris to reopen Wednesday after Paris tragedy
- Walt Disney World to accept digital Disney gift cards
- Is there value in a ticket for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?
- Epcot's Captain EO to end December 6 and be replaced with Pixar short films
- Glidden opens Colortopia exhibit in Innoventions East
- Exclusive Star Wars Imperial Meet 'n' Greet for Disney Visa cardholders
- The Misunderstood ABC Commissary
- Season of The Force at Disneyland
- A Few Problems Adults Have at Walt Disney World
- Disney's Victoria & Albert's receives 16th AAA Five Diamond distinction
- 5 Things to Avoid at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- 4 Things To Know While Planning Your First Trip To Walt Disney World
- May 2016 Walt Disney World Park Hours
- Dinosaur Dance Party comes to Disney Springs to celebrate "The Good Dinosaur"
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Photos
- Why Rides Stop At Walt Disney World
- Holiday Minnie package available at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Itinerary change for 12/23 sailing on the Disney Magic from Miami
- Film Talent Announced for a Celebration of Harry Potter 2016
- VIDEO: VoicePlay | Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015
- Former Disneyland Cast Member sentenced for sex-for-tickets crimes
- Orlando-area Westgate Resort honoring veterans with chance for free vacation
- Highlights of the 2015 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Blog - Disneyland Small World ADA Lawsuit Finally Sails
- New Finding Dory trailer released
- Disney Cruise Line honored by U.S. News & World Report
- Additional resort pool rehabs scheduled
- VIDEO: Christmas Medley with Santa Stitch & Friends
- Military discounts available on Disney Cruise Line
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015
- Disney Springs’ Planet Hollywood announces layoffs for 468 employees
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotel plans "Santa's Favorite Resort" holiday festivities
- SeaWorld San Diego to replace Shamu show by 2017
- Star Wars Weekends will not be held due to construction; New Star Wars experiences debut December 1
- Another luxury hotel planned for Anaheim
- Top 5 Unwritten Rules of a Disney Park
- Garden Grill now open for character breakfast and lunch
- Film shot in secret at the Magic Kingdom -
- Discounted Disney cruise rates released for the general public
- Adventures by Disney Insiders can save $300
- Disney Springs parking lots and garages to be named after Florida fruits
- Disney reports positive numbers in the fourth quarter
- Schedule for the Electical Water Pageant adjusted through December
- Na'vi River Journey coming to Pandora - The World of AVATAR
- SeaWorld releases quarterly financial report
- Disney Parks Blog to live stream A Frozen Holiday Wish
- Twenty Eight & Main opens at Marketplace Co-Op
- Disneyland adds temporary bridge in New Orleans Square
- Review: Shake Shack on International Drive
- VIDEO: The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 2015 | Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- A Sneak Peek at A “Frozen” Holiday Wish at Magic Kingdom
- Star Wars Launch Bay rumored to be soft-opening on November 27
- Disneyland adds new Ghirardelli shop to Downtown Disney
- Disney Cruise Line offers military discounts
- SeaWorld Orlando releases logo for new roller coaster and 2016 calendar of events
- Knott's Berry Farm begins preparations for Ghost Town's 75th
- ESPN Club reopens with a new menu
- SeaWorld Orlando raises ticket prices by $2
- Why You Need To See The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights This Year
- Breakfast with Santa at Catal in Downtown Disney
- Review: Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- SeaWorld Orlando plans their annual Christmas Celebration
- November Walt Disney World Merchandise events and signings
- New Resort Rapid Fill mugs available at Walt Disney World Resorts
- Blog - Disney Asks Court to Dismiss Autism/DAS Lawsuit
- Travel agents' commission amount cut by Disney Cruise Line
- Former Disney president Meg Crofton honored with a window on Main Street U.S.A.
- Making Magical Memories Without Disney's Memory Maker
- Disney Parks continue partnership with the Orlando Magic
- Disney Cruise Line chosen as Number 1 Large Ship Line by Conde Nast
- Treating Cast Members with Respect
- "A Grand Brunch at 1900 Park Fare" to take place over the holiday season.
- Gasparilla Grill introduces a different gourmet hot dog for each day of the week
- Disney Dream returns to the seas after dry dock
- Schedule for Minnie's Seasonal Dine through next Halloween
- Construction permits surface for Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Club Villain coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in January
- Free admission for first responders at Knott's Berry Farm
- Several Thanksgiving meals planned at Aulani
- 5 Tips for Disney World Straight from the Mouths of Kids
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon coming to Universal in 2017
- Guests who loved Disney to Death
- Splash Mountain to be closed for a few days in January
- Several resort pools closed through early next year
- Reservations now open for Minnie's Seasonal Dine
- Save up to 20% this winter on rooms at the Disneyland Resort
- Annual Passholders to receive 10% discount at Morimoto ASIA
- Military discount available on cruises to the Bahamas out of Galveston
- 4 Reasons Why EPCOT's Future World Needs To Change
- Victoria & Albert's honored by TripAdvisor
- Disney security guard denied attorney's fees after suing Walt Disney World