Puerto Vallarta - Disney Cruise Line
On the Pacific Ocean’s Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas) lies Puerto Vallarta, one of the stops on your 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise aboard the Disney Wonder.
Puerto Vallarta was named after Ignacio Vallarta. Vallarta was the former governor (1872-1876) of Jalisco, the Mexican state in which Puerto Vallarta is located.
Puerto Vallarta was founded in 1918, but was mainly an agricultural city until the 1960s & 1970s, when the government invested in the city’s infrastructure and it received a big dose of publicity from the filming of John Huston’s “The Night of the Iguana”. Actually…not so much the filming…but all of the ”extracurricular” activity during the filming, focusing on its star Richard Burton and his mistress Elizabeth Taylor.
Speaking of having fun in Puerto Vallarta, most everything here will involve traveling by taxi or bus from the cruise terminal. The exceptions are a few souvenir booths inside the terminal and a couple of “major retailers from Arkansas” across the street.
Nuevo Vallarta, about 15 minutes North of the cruise terminal, is where excursions will take you to large resorts with beautiful beaches. Nuevo Vallarta is also the home to the Dolphin Adventure Center, where you can have an exciting dolphin experience.
Other diverse options available in Puerto Vallarta include scuba diving, tequila tasting, horseback riding, snorkeling and zip lining.
Whatever you choose to do in Puerto Vallarta, this diverse tropical city should be one of the highlights of your Disney Cruise.
Meeting Time: 9:10am
Your unforgettable day starts with a 45 minute ride to the village of Las Palmas. You'll go to a working ranch where your guides will determine which horse best suits you. After getting safety instructions and equipment, your adventure begins. You'll be led through tropical jungles, lush orchards, and riverbeds for the first part of your ride. After riding for about 50 minutes, you're at the halfway point and will stop at a riverbank to enjoy the 60 foot natural waterfall and to go for a swim if you'd like. A complimentary soft drink or bottled water is provided during this 30 minute break. You'll saddle up again for the 50 minute trot back to the ranch. When you arrive, you'll have a flavorful lunch with complimentary beverages including soft drinks and beer. The return ride to the ship takes about 45 minutes.
NOTE: You must be in good physical condition to participate and be over age 10. You cannot weigh more than 240 pounds. You will be provided with a riding helmet that must be worn. Long pants and closed toe shoes are recommended.
Price: $89.00 (ages 10 and up)
Paradise Beach Adventure (4 hours)
Meeting Time: 7:40am, 12:40pm
You'll spend the day at the Paradise Village Beach Resort that is located 20 minutes away in Nuevo Vallarta. When you arrive, a complimentary cocktail will be served. The resort has wonderful amenities that you can enjoy. There's a pool with two water slides, underwater caves and Mayan style pyramids that you can explore. Its location on the beach makes it the perfect spot to relax in a lounge chair under the shade of the umbrella. You can swim in the surf or paddle out on an ocean kayak. There will be beach volleyball and other activities for your enjoyment. If that's not enough, there are lions, tigers and spider monkeys in residence. Lunch and snacks are available for purchase. The return trip to the ship is 20 minutes.
Price: $38.00 (ages 10 and up), $22.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Puerto Vallarta City Tour (4.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:40am, 12:50pm
The beautiful city of Puerto Vallarta is yours to explore as you visit the best that it offers. You'll take a 20 minute ride to the center of town. Here you'll find the magnificent Malecon sea wall that borders the city. Your knowledgeable guide will talk about the heritage of Puerto Vallarta while pointing out the historic buildings, craftsmanship, and many notable sites. A highlight of this tour is a visit to the cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe. There will be time for shopping before the 30 minute trip to a restaurant where you'll be served complimentary snacks and drinks. You can browse among the displays of local crafts or simply enjoy the views from this picturesque spot. The return trip to the ship takes 45 minutes. For guests wishing to spend some time in the city on their own, there will be a stop in the downtown district. You can choose to leave or stay on the bus and return to the ship.
NOTE: If you elect to visit the downtown area, you will be responsible for your transportation to the ship.
Price: $35.00 (ages 10 and up), $25.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Sierra Madre Hiking (4.5 - 5 hours)
Meeting Time: 7:30am
If adventure is your vacation style, then it's time to lace your boots and head out on this 3.5 mile hike. You'll take a 50 minute ride to where the trail begins. One here, you'll be led along varied terrain. From dry riverbeds to tropical rainforests to rugged riverbanks and open fields, challenges await you. At the midpoint of your expedition, you'll climb to a point high above the city that offers magnificent views. You'll stop and take a break while enjoying refreshments. Your descent is through the rainforest. Upon completing your expedition, you'll stop at a restaurant where complimentary snacks and refreshments will be served. The return trip to the ship takes 50 minutes.
NOTE: This excursion is for guests age 12 and over. It's recommended that you have intermediate to advanced fitness levels.
Price: $39.00 (ages 12 and up)
Historic Towns and Tequila Making (5.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:20am
You'll start with a 20 minute ride to the quaint village of Mezcales. While here you'll visit one of the last tequila distilleries still producing the famous liquor by hand. Guests who are over the age of 21 will be invited to sample the different varieties of tequila and can try their hand at agave-mashing, one of the key ingredients of this potent drink. Next there's a 20 minute trip to Porvenir. While here you'll sample handmade tortillas. Following Porvenir is a 30 minute ride to San Juan where your stop will include a visit to the historic church and the plaza. El Vale is the next village that will be explored. It's a 40 minute ride away and features quaint shops, a town square and a church. You'll travel 45 minutes to a restaurant where a delicious Mexican lunch is served. A 30 minute trip takes you to your final stop of the tour, a woodcarving studio where skilled artisans display their crafts. The return trip to the ship takes 40 minutes.
Price: $39.00 (ages 10 and up), $29.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Canopy Adventure (4.5 - 5 hours)
Meeting Time: 7:45am, 8:15am, 9:45am, 10:15am, 12:45pm, 1:15pm
This is an excursion like no other. You'll glide through the air from zip line to zip line high over the rainforest. You'll begin with a 5 minute boat ride that's followed by a 50 minute ride to a private reserve. You'll be greeted by skilled guides who will assist you and provide all of the required safety equipment. Once you're in your harness, with two safety ropes for added security, you'll zip from platform to platform 90 feet above the forest floor. There's a unique Gorilla Swing to add to the thrills, with hanging bridges built into the trees. From your lofty vantage point you'll have the perfect view of the wild orchids, lush landscaping and wildlife below. Your adventure ends in a speedy rappel descent to the ground below. You'll be served complimentary snacks at the end of your high flying jungle escapade. The return trip to the ship takes 50 minutes.
NOTE: Guests must be in good physical condition and weigh less than 250 pounds. The minimum height is 4 feet. Shorts or pants and closed toed shoes should be worn. (No sandals please.)
Price: $85.00 (ages 10 and up)
Marietas Islands Snorkel & Kayak Tour (7.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:15am
Your adventure begins with a 90 minute catamaran ride through Banderas Bay to the Marietas Islands. This National Wildlife Preserve is home to an amazing array of wildlife. From tropical birds to marine mammals and vibrant fish, you'll find it the perfect spot to explore. The catamaran will first take you on a bird watching tour before dropping anchor. You'll have 1 1/4 hours to snorkel and kayak. When you're back onboard, a deli-style lunch is served before taking a 30 minute voyage to a secluded beachfront. You'll be able to spend the next hour and a half swimming, relaxing or taking a guided nature walk. The return trip to the ship takes 1 hour and 45 minutes.
NOTE: Guests who are going on the Marietas Islands Certified Scuba Dive may ride in the same catamaran as friends/family who are on the snorkel/kayak excursion.
Price: $69.00 (ages 10 and up), $39.00 (ages 5 - 9)
Marietas Islands Scuba Dive Adventure (7.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:15am
You'll embark on a 90 minute catamaran ride to the Marietas Islands National Wildlife Preserve. This protected area is considered one of the best diving spots on the Mexican Pacific coast. Vibrant reefs and dramatic drop-offs provide the perfect environment for a vast array of marine life. All scuba equipment, including wetsuit, is provided for your two tank dive. The first dive is to depths of 60 feet and lasts 40 minutes. The second dive lasts 30 minutes and you'll dive to depths of 50 feet. Throughout the excursion, complimentary bottled water and soft drinks are served. After the second dive, domestic drinks and lunch are provided. You'll next set sail for a secluded beach that's 30 minutes away. You can enjoy the sun and surf for an hour before the 90 minute voyage back to the ship.
NOTE: You must produce a current diver certification card and have completed a dive in the last 12 months. Participants must be age 12 or over. Divers' friends/families can choose to take the Marietas Island kayak/snorkel excursion and travel on the same catamaran.
Price: $99.00 (ages 12 and up)
Dolphin Encounter (3 - 3.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm
Your destination is the Nuevo Vallarta Marina. After your 25 minute trip to the park, you'll start with an informative presentation explaining the characteristics of these genial mammals. Through a hydrophone, you'll be able to eavesdrop as they "talk" to one another underwater. You'll take a quick shower before heading down the dock to the 14,500 square-foot dolphin enclosure. In waist deep water you'll be able to interact with the Pacific bottlenose dolphins that call the marina home. For 15 minutes they'll socialize with you and give you a dolphin kiss that will be photographed and available for purchase. You can visit the gift shop before the 25 minute trip back to the ship.
NOTE: Sunscreen and jewelry are not to be worn as they can be harmful to the dolphins. Cameras are not permitted in the pool.
Price: $120.00 (ages 10 and up), $99.00 (age 9)
Dolphin Encounter for Kids (3 - 3.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am, 11:00am
This excursion is designed for children ages 4 to 8 with a parent/guardian accompanying them. A 30 minute ride takes you to the Vallarta Adventure Dolphin Center where you'll find these friendly mammals waiting to interact with your little one. This 30 minute program begins alongside the enclosure where a family of dolphins, including baby dolphins (alongside their mothers), take part in the encounter. The children will stand in knee-deep water for a magical hands-on experience. They'll touch, feed, hug and "dance" with the dolphins under the watchful eye of a qualified trainer. Each child will get a kiss from a dolphin. As the dolphins "wave" goodbye at the end of the program, they'll perform dazzling spins and jumps to the delight of their audience. You can visit the gift shop to purchase a souvenir photo of your encounter before taking the 30 minute ride back to the ship.
NOTE: The child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is required to purchase the Dolphin Observer package. Sunscreen and jewelry are not to be worn as they can be harmful to the dolphins. Cameras are not permitted in the pool.
Price: $99.00 (ages 4 to 8)
Swim with Dolphins (3 - 3.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm
You'll take a 25 minute ride to the Nuevo Vallarta Marina. Here guests age 5 and up can take part in an unforgettable swim with the dolphins. You'll begin with an instructional session hosted by knowledgeable trainers. Via a hydrophone, you'll be able to eavesdrop as the dolphins "talk" to one another underwater. After a quick shower you'll be given lifejackets and taken to the 15 foot deep dolphin enclosure. After the trainer gets you acquainted with the residents through kisses, hugs and rubdowns, you can play and swim with the dolphins for 30 minutes. You will have a chance to be towed by a friendly dolphin's dorsal fin or enjoy a "belly" ride. The encounter is videotaped and will be available for purchase at the conclusion of the program. The trip back to the ship takes 25 minutes.
NOTE: Sunscreen and jewelry are not to be worn as they can be harmful to the dolphins. Although lifejackets are required, you should be able to swim in the 15 foot deep enclosure. Cameras are prohibited in the water.
Price: $165.00 (ages 10 and up), $149.00 (ages 5 - 9)
Dolphin Observer (3 - 3.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm
If you have a child participating in the Dolphin Encounter for Kids or a friend or family member taking part in the Swim with Dolphins and you don't wish to take part, you can ride along and watch them.
Price: $35.00 (all ages 3 and up)
Las Caletas Hideaway (7.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:30am
The secluded former home of John Huston is your destination. Accessible only by boat, this beautiful spot is a 60 minute boat ride away. Located at the tip of Puerto Vallarta, this beachside estate is known for its unique three sided architecture offering spectacular views of the water. The famed director's mementos and furnishings are still here offering a glimpse into the lifestyle of this film icon. This luxury retreat is yours to enjoy for 4 and a half hours. There are secluded beaches, nature trails, or you can take a kayak or snorkel tour if you prefer. There will be cooking demonstrations of traditional tortillas and paella. Massages are available for a fee and there is a small souvenir cabana. A delicious buffet lunch and all of your beverages are included. You'll wave goodbye to paradise as you head back on your 60 minute voyage back to the ship.
Price: $75.00 (ages 10 and up), $45.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Banderas Bay Sailing Adventure (6 - 6.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:55am
If you're an experienced sailor or wish to learn, this is the excursion for you. Before leaving, you'll be instructed in the basics of sailing. Once you depart, you'll head northward on your 2 hour odyssey. During this portion of the voyage, you'll have complimentary beverages and fresh fruit. You'll drop anchor at a secluded beach. While here you can snorkel, swim or simply relax. Lunch is served onboard and the crew is available to assist you with snorkeling equipment and to acquaint you with the colorful marine life. You'll spend two hours at the beach before your 1 hour and 45 minute voyage back to the ship. As the sails are raised, you'll be given the opportunity to get hands-on experience sailing the boat.
Price: $95.00 (ages 10 and up), $79.00 (ages 5 - 9)
Sierra Madre Off-Road Expedition (6.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:00am
If you enjoy taking the road less traveled, this excursion fits the bill. You'll take a 20 minute ride to this tour's location. Here you'll climb aboard the Mercedes "Unimog", a unique all-terrain vehicle that gives you the perfect view of the rugged terrain that you'll traverse. You'll take a 45 minute ride to a quaint Mexican town. You'll stop for complimentary snacks and beverages during your 30 minute break, and can take a walking tour if you'd like. Next there's a 60 minute trip to the center of the Sierra. You'll be greeted by guides who will escort you on a 30 minute nature walk. As you explore the jungle, you'll be shown the many species of flora and fauna that inhabit this area. You'll have complimentary fruit and beverages before leaving for the 30 minute ride to a secluded beach. Here a barbecue lunch buffet will be served. Your outback adventure takes you through mountain streams, over rutted roads and past sleepy villages. The return trip to the ship takes 60 minutes.
Price: $82.00 (ages 10 and up), $65.00 (ages 8 -9)
Tropical Jungle Paradise Expedition (5.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 9:50am
This unforgettable nature walk starts with a 45 minute ride along the coastal highway. After stopping at Mismaloya for a quick photo op, you arrive at your destination. You'll take a walking tour of the jungle covered foothills. Beautiful wildflowers, soaring trees, and a natural pool are yours to savor and enjoy. You can go for a swim in the cooling waters if you'd like. Family activities and games are hosted and you'll receive a complimentary lunch and beverage at a restaurant along the river's edge. After spending 2 and a half hours at this idyllic setting, you'll take a 45 minute ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta where you're welcome to browse through the shops before the 10 minute ride to the ship.
NOTE: It's recommended that you wear swimsuits under your clothing and comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
Price: $39.00 (ages 10 and up), $29.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Pirate Sail & Snorkel Adventure (6.5 hours)
Meeting Time: 8:00am
YO HO! It's the pirate life aboard the Marigalante. You'll be welcomed aboard this "pirate ship" by the congenial captain and crew. You'll be served breakfast, watch the sails be hoisted, and cheer for your favorite contestant in the pirate contest. There's lots of fun in store as you set sail for the two hour voyage to Majahuitas Beach. You'll drop anchor at this secluded spot and have 2 hours to swim, surf and sun. There's a sand sculpturing contest, beach volleyball and other games for you to enjoy. You'll head back onboard the Marigalante for a delicous barbecue lunch. During your two hour cruise back to the port, the captain and crew will put on a pirate show with fun contests for you to take part in.
Price: $62.00 (ages 10 and up), $52.00 (ages 3 - 9)
Please note: except where noted, shore excursions are operated by independent contractors. All excursions are subject to cancellation due to weather, itinerary changes and attendance. Excursions are booked on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability. All prices are subject to change without notice. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Booking for Food & Wine Festival premium events is now open
- List of signature dinners available at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Tickets are now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland
- 5 things you should do when first walking into your Disney hotel room
- Garden Grill adding character breakfast and lunch November 8
- Food & Wine Festival dining events will open to Disney Visa cardmembers July 28
- Save up to 30% on rooms at Walt Disney World: book-by date extended
- Panama Canal cruise discounted for members of the U.S. Military
- Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters coming to California Adventure
- Disney Descendants Line Brings Teenage Sons & Daughters of Villains to Life
- Ice Palace Boutique opens at Frozen Summer Fun LIVE!
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance...26.2 Ways to Include Your Family In Your WDW Marathon Training
- Exclusive Disney Visa cardholder dining events at Food & Wine Festival
- Option now available to opt out of receiving new MagicBands with reservation
- Martha's Vineyard Wine Pairings to be held at Disney's Yacht Club
- When Did It All Start? When Was Your First Visit?
- 4:00pm Hoop Dee Doo show on 7/24 is cancelled
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort set to open July 14, 2016
- Glidden to open "Colortopia" in Innoventions this fall
- Disney Dream changes names of two lounges in The District
- Family's Guide to Universal: Twister...Ride It Out
- Overview of the new high-tech laundry rooms at Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: Pirates of the Caribbean 4K Ride-Through
- I was there July 17, 2015: Disneyland's 60th birthday
- Save up to 25% at select Disney Resorts
- Kid-sized package offer starting at just $903
- Magical Family Fall Package offer available for Walt Disney World resorts
- Some tips to enjoying Epcot while you wait for your FastPass time
- TripAdvisor honors Islands of Adventure as the world's top theme park
- Fantasmic testing assigned seating locations
- Captain EO has reopened at Epcot
- Frosty Treats to Beat the Heat at Walt Disney World
- Annual passholder and DVC discounts available at The BOATHOUSE
- New "Escape to Walt's Wilderness" tour offered
- VIDEO: Disneyland 60th Anniversary Re-Dedication Ceremony
- VIDEO: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride 4K Ride-Through
- Disney Myth Buster: Doesn't Disney Get Boring Year After Year?
- Menus released for 2015 Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces
- Insidious coming to Halloween Horror Nights
- Ice Palace Boutique coming to Frozen Summer Fun LIVE!
- Dates announced for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland
- Save up to 20% on Premium rooms at the Disneyland Resort
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique coming to the Disney Magic this fall
- Beach Side Bonfire Buffet coming to the Paradise Pier Hotel
- Looking for Mickey Quest at Disneyland beginning 7/16/15
- Prince Harry's Invictus Games coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Registration for 2016 Disney's Princess Half Marathon now open
- Booking for Food & Wine Festival premium events begins July 30
- The Artistry of Wine & Cheese marketplaces will be offered in Epcot's Future World
- Walt Disney Archives adds presentations at the D23 Expo
- A New Tour in Epcot - World Showcase DestiNations Discovered
- Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa: An Overlooked DVC Resort
- Polynesian Village Resort East Pool closing for refurb 7/13/15
- Wilderness Lodge pool refurb will begin 10/26/15
- Disneyland Resort event celebrating the Tahitian Terrace
- Itinerary change for 7-night Caribbean sailings from San Juan
- Itinerary change for select 4-night Bahamas sailings from Miami
- New WineStation installed at the Napa Rose restaurant
- Best Places To Take Mid-Day Breaks Within Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 3 - Royal Pacific Resort
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 2 - Hard Rock Hotel
- Chef Art's Florida Fish Camp planned for Disney Springs
- Soundstage Lounge opens at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Walking in Walt's Footsteps: Marceline Edition Part 2
- D23 Expo releases more event details and times
- Blog - Tea Traders Cafe Opens at Disney Springs
- Several narrators announced for 2015 Candlelight Processional
- Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza coming to Disney Springs
- How to Add a Subtle Touch of Disney to your Work Space or Home
- Forever Remembered at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 1 - Portofino Bay Hotel
- Changes to Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party begin today
- Typhoon Lagoon hosts After-hours Neighborhood Beach Bash for DVC members
- Discounted Disney Cruise Line rates released for the general public
- Two new Food & Wine Festival marketplaces coming to Future World
- ABC's "The Chew" to tape live from the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Disney Family Culinary Adventure teaches chefs' cooking techniques
- Disney to stream 4th of July fireworks live from the Magic Kingdom
- Tips for touring Walt Disney World at its worst (crowds), so you can be at your best
- Hoop Dee Doo 8:00 show is cancelled on July 4th
- Family's Guide to Universal: Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges
- Disneyland asks guests to dress like 1955 on the 60th
- Walking in Walt’s Footsteps: Marceline Edition Part 1
- D23 Expo adds Mouseketeer reunion to its schedule
- Updated menu for Gardens Kiosk at Animal Kingdom
- Flame Tree Barbecue Restaurant reopens with a few menu changes
- Disney Visa cardholders can save 35% at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- When you are shaped more like Buzz or Woody than Snow White
- Confirmed: The Magic of Disney Animation will close July 12
- Independence Day events at the Disneyland Resort
- Walt Disney World merchandise events for July 2015
- D-Zone relaxation area to be added to Innoventions West
- Captain EO to return to Epcot July 19
- Animal Kingdom Updates
- Flame Tree BBQ restaurant rehab extended through June 29
- 2016 Disney Dining Plan pricing
- Family's Guide to Universal: MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack
- Classic Shows Breathe New Life Thanks to FastPass+
- List of 2016 Disney Dining Plan participating restaurants
- What Souvenirs Are Worth The Money At A Disney Park?
- Walking in Walt's Footsteps: Kansas City Edition
- Animal Kingdom to test opening the Oasis area 30 minutes early
- Hot Cheese Sauce removed from Disney World counter service restaurants
- Registration details for Tables in Wonderland's Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Sneak Preview
- Walt Disney World plans 4th of July festivities
- Living with the Land will be closed for a week in September
- Annual passholder and DVC discounts added to World Showcase DestiNations Discovered tour
- Candlelight Processional dates and dining package prices
- Splash Mountain added to evening Extra Magic Hours
- Coronado Springs fitness center and Casitas pool to be closed for 3 months
- 2016 Walt Disney World packages released
- Great Movie Ride offers new photo op
- Disney resort pools hosting Disney Jr. Pool Parties
- Be Prepared! EPCOT’s Plan for the Massive Influx of Children Will Be... Nothing?
- Animal Kingdom Starbucks donates portion of sales for animal conservation
- Review: 'Inside Out' is an important success for Pixar
- Watch faces soon available for MagicBands
- Family's Guide to Universal: Revenge of the Mummy
- Discounted two round golf pass available
- Starbucks opens at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- A Tale of Two Disney Birthdays
- 2016 Aulani vacation packages now available for booking
- Experiencing the Disney theme parks while pregnant
- Wet 'n Wild Orlando is closing December 31, 2016
- Zuri's Sweets Shop opens at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Frozen Summer Fun LIVE! begins today at Hollywood Studios
- New events announced for 2015 D23 Expo
- Shipboard credits offered by Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Walt Disney World package offers available for families
- Summer room only offer for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders
- Tips for planning your 2016 Walt Disney World vacation
- Rustlin' up some grub at Disney's Trail's End Restaurant
- Summer room offer for Florida residents
- Review: Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine at Star Wars Weekends
- Zuri's Sweets Shop coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom
- New spring additions added to Steakhouse 55 menu
- Universal Orlando presents Freddy vs. Jason during Halloween Horror Nights
- Walt Disney World adds more allergy-friendly menus
- A World of Lights: Aulani Edition
- 2016 Walt Disney World packages open for booking June 22!
- Tony's Town Square Restaurant doing away with separate lunch and dinner times
- Taking a Disney Babymoon: 10 Ways to Make it Extra Special
- Booking for 2016 Adventures by Disney trips now open
- Tips for saving money on a Disney vacation
- What to Wear in Disneyland (Not Made by Mice or a Fairy Godmother)
- Prague Adventure added as pre- or post-stay for Danube River Cruise
- Adventures by Disney releases details on cruise enhancements
- Adventures by Disney releases 2016 itinerary dates
- Universal Orlando experiences power outage on 25th anniversary
- Norway Pavilion's Frozen attraction rumored to be opening May 1, 2016
- Pizzafari will no longer serve breakfast
- Pirates of the Caribbean rehab begins
- Starbucks to open at Animal Kingdom June 18
- "Frozen Fever" short to be shown at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- PhotoPass to be available at Disney water parks
- Kids golf free in the afternoons at Aulani
- Blog - Disney Parks Take Top Six Spots In America Last Year
- Tables in Wonderland hosts Jiko Wine Dinner
- Bus Roulette at Walt Disney World
- Mickey's Backyard BBQ now open 4 days per week
- 5 Surprisingly Romantic Spots in a Disney Park
- Ant-Man sneak peak coming to California Adventure