St. Kitts Shore Excursions
Catamaran Fantasea (7 hours)
Your day begins with a one hour scenic trip to Shittens Bay where you'll anchor in a protected cove. Here you'll enjoy an hour of snorkeling in the Caribbean. Next you'll sail thru the "Narrows" to Pinney Beach. A barbecue picnic lunch is served before you begin your day in the sun. You'll have two hours to relax and swim in the crystal clear waters. This tropical spot features three miles of palm lined white sandy beaches.
Prices: $95 (ages 10 and up) , $69 (ages 5 -9)
Sail & Snorkel Adventure (4 hours)
A "Maxi Cat" catamaran transports you on an hour long voyage along the Leeward Coast. You'll anchor at secluded Smittens Bay where helpful guides will instruct you before beginning your snorkeling adventure. You'll enter an underwater world of coloful corals and tropical fish. Complimentary beverages are served during your one hour trip back to the port.
Prices: $45 (ages 10 and up), $32 (ages 5 - 9)
Horseback Riding in the Rainforest (3 hours)
Saddle up and enjoy exploring the beauty of St. Kitts on your horseback riding adventure. A brief 15 minute ride takes you to Trinity Stables where you'll be fitted in your equipment and will attend an orientation. Once you're aboard your steed you'll have 45 minutes of riding past sugarcane fields and into a tropical rainforest. After a 20 minute beverage break, you'll remount for your 45 minute trot back to the stables.
This excursion includes a 15-minute bus/van transfer to and from the stable. Long pants and closed shoes must be worn at all times.Horses ride at a walk, not a gallop.Maximum weight is 270 lbs.Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, additional clothing, cameras and/or backpacks.For safety reasons, expectant mothers, Guests with heart or respiratory conditions and those with back/neck injuries cannot participate.
Prices: $85 (ages 12 and up only)
Panoramic Golf (6 hours)
Enjoy 18 holes of golf at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Course. This challenging course was designed by Thomas McBroom. After a quick 10 minute ride, you'll be on the links. Cart and greens fees are included.This excursion includes a 10-minute bus transfer to and from the golf course.Club rentals and shoe rentals available at additional cost.Lunch is available at an additional cost.Appropriate golf attire is required.Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, additional clothing, cameras and/or backpacks.
Price: $155 (ages 10 and up only)
Peninsular Safari (4 hours)
Climb aboard the 4X4 British Army Troop Truck as you embark on your tour of St. Kitts. You'll navigate rugged terrain overlooking the Caribbean as you travel for two hours to Turtle Beach where you'll enjoy snacks and beverages and will have an hour to swim and relax. The trip back to the ship takes 30 minutes.
Prices: $59 (ages 10 and up) , $49 (ages 5-9)
Plantation Tour - Off the Beaten Track (3.5 hours)
You're SUV back home can't compare to the specially modified vehicle that you'll head out on during your tropical adventure. You'll take the path less traveled as you pass thru quaint villages and sugarcane fields. Along the way your friendly guide will share stories of the history of the sugarcane plantations that were a mainstay of St. Kitts. After enjoying a snack and beverage, you'll head into mountainous forests before traversing the Caribbean coast.
Price: $69 (ages 10 and up) , $59 (ages 5-9)
Scenic St Kitts (A Panoramic Driving Tour) (2.5 hours)
This is the perfect excursion if you want to experience a great overview of St. Kitts and still have time to explore this tropical destination on your own. You'll travel to Basseterre town and stop at Romney Manor and Botanical Gardens. You'll have a half hour to explore the verdant 12 acres. Next is a 30 minute ride to Timothy HIll with its exceptional views of Frigate Bay the Caribbean and Atlantic Ocean.
Prices: $39 (ages 10 and up) , $29 (ages 5-9)
World Heritage Fortress and Romney Manor Gardens (3.5 hours)
This is a day where you'll be surrounded by beauty. You'll begin with a 45 minute trip to the Romney Manor and Botanical Gardens. You'll have 25 minutes to stroll thru this tropical paradise and visit the renowned Caribelle Batik Studios. Another relaxing 30 minute ride has you arriving at the Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park. This ancient fortification and its verdant setting is a shutterbugs dream. You'll enjoy 40 minutes at this unique locale before taking the 30 minute trip back to the ship.
Prices: $45 (ages 10 and up) , $35 (ages 5-9)
St. Kitts Scenic Railway/Brimstone Hill Tour (4 hours)
ALL ABOARD!! You'll take to the rails for a one hour narrated tour along the Atlantic shore. You'll pass through sugarcane plantations along your journey. Next a 30 minute bus trip brings you to Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park. This centuries old fort is yours to explore for 45 minutes. A 40 minute ride along the Caribbean side of St. Kitts follow.
Price: $99 (ages 10 and up) $59 (ages 5-9)
Cultural Extravaganza (3 hours)
This excursion is a wonderful opportunity to share in the unique heritage of St. Kitts. You'll begin wit a 15 minute trip along the bay to Bird Rock. Here you'll enjoy two hours of dancing and singing by colorful costumed folk groups. You're welcome to join in the festivities as they celebrate the culture of St. Kitts.
Price: $49 (ages 10 and up) , $39 (ages 5-9)
Rainforest Hike (3.5 hours)
Your day begins with a 25 minute ride to Romney Manor and Botanical Gardens where the renowned Caribele Batik Studios is found. You'll have a half hour to explore this beautiful destination on your own before embarking on a two hour guided nature walk. Your friendly guide will point out the unique flora and fauna found here and complimentary refreshments are served.
Price: $59 (ages 10 and up)
Please note: except where noted, shore excursions are operated by independent contractors. All excursions are subject to cancellation due to weather, itinerary changes and attendance. Excursions are booked on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability. All prices are subject to change without notice. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
See AllDIS DISNEY CRUISE UPDATES
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
See AllDISNEY CRUISE NEWS STORIES
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
See AllDCL DISCUSSIONS