Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
contest Description. The Magic in the Mediterranean Free Cruise Giveaway (the “contest) is a contest in which individuals sign up for the DIS' Disney Cruise Line newletter by submitting thier Name and Email address via the entry form on our website. This contest begins on April 27th, 2010 and concludes at 12:00 a.m. EST on May 10th, 2010. The grand prize is (1) 4 Night DIS Cruise for a family of 4 (defined as two adults, and two children under the age of 18) on board the Disney Wonder for the December 12, 2010 DIS Cruise. Cruise date is December 12, 2010, and the winner acknowledges that he/she cannot choose another sail date. Prize does not include transportation to/from Port Canaveral by any means.
How To Enter. Entries can be submitted at http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/ once per day until the contest is over (12:00 a.m. EST - May 10th, 2010.). Entries must include your name and email address. The grand prize of a 4 night cruise aboard the Disney Wonder will be announced on our May 19th, 2010 DIS Unplugged podcast. Winners will also be notified by email and/or telephone.
Eligibility. In order to be eligible, entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents of Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. or wdwinfo.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, resellers, or advertising or promotional agencies and members of their immediate families (defined as children, parents, siblings or spouses) are not eligible to participate in the contest. Entrants must: 1) have a computer 2) have Internet access, 3) submit an Entry. Winners will need to provide the full names, addresses and dates of birth of all persons sailing. Please note that effective January 8, 2007 a valid U.S. Passport is required in order to travel by cruise ship outside the United States. Each member of the potential winners traveling party will need to have a valid passport at the time of travel, or they will be denied boarding by US Customs.
How You Win. The winner is determined at random based on all entries received. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
Notification. Dreams Unlimited Travel will notify the potential winner by email and/or by post at the address provided within approximately three (3) days following selection of the potential winner. Dreams Unlimited Travel is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or failure to adequately monitor any email account or physical address. The potential winner must then respond to Dreams Unlimited Travel within fourteen (14) days. Should the potential winner fail to respond or be disqualified, Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to select a new, replacement winner.
Affidavit; Publicity Release. The potential winner will be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release that will allow Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and contest purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to (i) being interviewed about their cruise experience, and (ii) use of his or her name, likeness and any statements, quotes or testimonials for publicity, advertising and other contest purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Taxes. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to withhold any taxes as required by applicable law. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, but Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value to the Prize if for any reason any prize cannot be awarded as contemplated in these rules.
Conditions of Participation. By submitting an Entry for this contest, you agree to abide by these rules, the terms and conditions of wdwinfo.com and disboards.com, and any decision Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. makes regarding this contest. Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify from the contest, and any future contest or other contest conducted by Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc., and to take such other action as may be appropriate, any entrant or winner who, in Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc.’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc.’s web site, wdwinfo.com and disboards.com, the entry process, intentionally submits mechanical entries, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. MAKES AND GIVES NO REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE contest OR ANY PRIZE OR ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE contest. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR INJURY THAT ARISES FROM, ANY OCCURRENCE, EVENT OR CONDITION OUTSIDE DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC.’S REASONABLE CONTROL THAT MAY AFFECT THE contest OR CAUSE THE contest TO BE DISRUPTED, SUSPENDED OR CORRUPTED, INCLUDING: (I) LATE, LOST, DELAYED, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, OR UNINTELLIGIBLE ENTRIES; (II) TELEPHONE, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM, NETWORK, INTERNET, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES, VIRUSES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; (III) FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; AND (IV) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS contest. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE contest OR ALTER THE RULES IF AT ANY TIME A COMPUTER VIRUS, TECHNICAL PROBLEM, OR OTHER UNFORESEEABLE OCCURRENCE, EVENT OR CONDITION ALTERS OR CORRUPTS THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE contest.
Release. BY ENTERING THE contest, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) ENTERING THE contest; (II) ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (III) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE contest.
Governing Law. These Rules and this contest are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of New Jersey, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of New Jersey, Cape May County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of New Jersey and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this contest. This contest is subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
See AllDIS SITE UPDATES
- Blog - I Can Go the Distance...Now That I've Processed My Race Deferral
- Harambe Market opens at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Universal Studios Hollywood
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Hilton Anaheim
- Hoypoloi closing at Downtown Disney 5/25/15
- Blog - Disneyland 60th Anniversary Merchandise "Sparkles" in Stores
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Howard Johnson Anaheim
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Downtown Anaheim
- VIDEO: Matterhorn Bobsleds POV with New Abominable Snowman
- 'Paint the Night' and 'Disneyland Forever' are HUGE hits for Disneyland
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Disneyland Hotel
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Disneyland Park
- 'Paint the Night' Full Nighttime Electrical Parade
- 'Disneyland Forever' Full Fireworks Show with Main Street Projections
- 'World of Color - Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney' debuts at Disney California Adventure
- VIDEO: 'World of Color - Celebrate' Information with Show Producer
- VIDEO: 'World of Color - Celebrate' Full Show with Outros
- VIDEO: The Force Awakens and Star Tours in 'World of Color - Celebrate'
- Life Through the Disney Lens
- Free Breakfast Offer with 4-Night Stay at Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Universal's 25th anniversary concert series begins this weekend
- Jack the Clown returns to Halloween Horror Nights
- Onboard rebooking blackout dates updated for 2016 cruises
- Grizzly Peak Airfield is now open at California Adventure
- Parking and queue info for Disneyland's Diamond Celebration Kick-off
- New additions announced for Disney Springs
- Blog - Review: "Tomorrowland" perfectly channels Walt Disney's philosophy and spirit
- Blog - Top 5 ways to be a good guest at Walt Disney World - Do's and Don'ts
- Blog - Star Wars Weekend Merchandise Hits the Shelves
- VIDEO: Star Wars Weekends 2015 Food, Merchandise and More!
- VIDEO: Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2015
- Schedule of events for Coolest Summer Ever 24-hour party
- Special food items for Disneyland's 24-hour Diamond Celebration kick-off
- Full schedule for Star Wars Weekends
- Chef Mickey's to add brunch beginning May 31
- A Monstrous Rock Your Coolest Summer: A Guide to 24 Hours at Disney
- What Haven't I Done at Disney?
- Additional dates added for Adventures by Disney Danue River Cruises
- Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast
- Free transportation offer at Aulani
- Star Wars Rebels: The Ultimate Guide to show at Hollywood Studios
- Top 10 Most Featured Movies at Walt Disney World
- Store operating hours adjusted for Downtown Disney West Side
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Packages start at just $99 per night
- Animal Kingdom's TriceraTop Spin begins 2-week rehab
- Military discount available on 7-night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise
- Shipboard credits offered by Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Blog - Downtown Disney Construction Update May 2015
- Dates for 2015 Holiday Cruises on Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Channel and Disney XD stars to be at Coolest Summer Ever event
- November 2015 park hours released for Walt Disney World
- Construction at Downtown Disney to cause road closures
- Universal and Nintendo partnering up for theme parks
- Universal Orlando announces Skull Island: Reign of Kong attraction
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani
- Something huge is on the horizon - Kong announcement coming tomorrow
- Rebel Hangar: Star Wars Lounge Experience planned for Star Wars Weekends
- Blog - A Look Back: Walt Disney World's Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- My Perfect Day at Walt Disney World
- Universal theme parks see significant increase in first quarter revenue
- Disney Pin Trading: The Perfect, Collectible Souvenir
- Disney Cruise Line offers Florida resident discounts
- Discounted Disney Cruise Line rates released for the general public
- Sneak Peek of "Inside Out" film coming to Epcot
- The Fairy Godparents of the Parks
- Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Disneyland adds Avengers-themed items at Pizza Port
- Blog - Express Food Ordering Test At Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disneyland confirms May 9th return for Hatbox Ghost
- Reopening of Mattherhorn Bobsleds and Peter Pan's Flight delayed
- Happy 26th Birthday to Disney's Hollywood Studios!
- May merchandise events for Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World adds more allergy-friendly menus
- Disney Character Review - Gaston
- Twisted Colossus opens at Magic Mountain on May 23rd
- Discount offer on premium Disneyland Resort rooms extended
- New a cappella group to perform on America Gardens Theatre Stage
- Disney Cruise Line Military discount available
- Registration now open for the 2016 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend events.
- Trader Sam's now officially open at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Big Thunder Mountain begins 4 day rehab
- Walt Disney World FREE DINING Basics and FAQ's
- Getting to grips with MyMagic+
- DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party - December 05, 2015