Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
contest Description. The Magic in the Mediterranean Free Cruise Giveaway (the “contest) is a contest in which individuals sign up for the DIS' Disney Cruise Line newletter by submitting thier Name and Email address via the entry form on our website. This contest begins on April 27th, 2010 and concludes at 12:00 a.m. EST on May 10th, 2010. The grand prize is (1) 4 Night DIS Cruise for a family of 4 (defined as two adults, and two children under the age of 18) on board the Disney Wonder for the December 12, 2010 DIS Cruise. Cruise date is December 12, 2010, and the winner acknowledges that he/she cannot choose another sail date. Prize does not include transportation to/from Port Canaveral by any means.
How To Enter. Entries can be submitted at http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/ once per day until the contest is over (12:00 a.m. EST - May 10th, 2010.). Entries must include your name and email address. The grand prize of a 4 night cruise aboard the Disney Wonder will be announced on our May 19th, 2010 DIS Unplugged podcast. Winners will also be notified by email and/or telephone.
Eligibility. In order to be eligible, entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents of Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. or wdwinfo.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, resellers, or advertising or promotional agencies and members of their immediate families (defined as children, parents, siblings or spouses) are not eligible to participate in the contest. Entrants must: 1) have a computer 2) have Internet access, 3) submit an Entry. Winners will need to provide the full names, addresses and dates of birth of all persons sailing. Please note that effective January 8, 2007 a valid U.S. Passport is required in order to travel by cruise ship outside the United States. Each member of the potential winners traveling party will need to have a valid passport at the time of travel, or they will be denied boarding by US Customs.
How You Win. The winner is determined at random based on all entries received. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
Notification. Dreams Unlimited Travel will notify the potential winner by email and/or by post at the address provided within approximately three (3) days following selection of the potential winner. Dreams Unlimited Travel is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or failure to adequately monitor any email account or physical address. The potential winner must then respond to Dreams Unlimited Travel within fourteen (14) days. Should the potential winner fail to respond or be disqualified, Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to select a new, replacement winner.
Affidavit; Publicity Release. The potential winner will be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release that will allow Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and contest purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to (i) being interviewed about their cruise experience, and (ii) use of his or her name, likeness and any statements, quotes or testimonials for publicity, advertising and other contest purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Taxes. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to withhold any taxes as required by applicable law. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, but Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value to the Prize if for any reason any prize cannot be awarded as contemplated in these rules.
Conditions of Participation. By submitting an Entry for this contest, you agree to abide by these rules, the terms and conditions of wdwinfo.com and disboards.com, and any decision Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. makes regarding this contest. Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify from the contest, and any future contest or other contest conducted by Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc., and to take such other action as may be appropriate, any entrant or winner who, in Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc.’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc.’s web site, wdwinfo.com and disboards.com, the entry process, intentionally submits mechanical entries, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. MAKES AND GIVES NO REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE contest OR ANY PRIZE OR ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE contest. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR INJURY THAT ARISES FROM, ANY OCCURRENCE, EVENT OR CONDITION OUTSIDE DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC.’S REASONABLE CONTROL THAT MAY AFFECT THE contest OR CAUSE THE contest TO BE DISRUPTED, SUSPENDED OR CORRUPTED, INCLUDING: (I) LATE, LOST, DELAYED, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, OR UNINTELLIGIBLE ENTRIES; (II) TELEPHONE, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM, NETWORK, INTERNET, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES, VIRUSES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; (III) FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; AND (IV) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS contest. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE contest OR ALTER THE RULES IF AT ANY TIME A COMPUTER VIRUS, TECHNICAL PROBLEM, OR OTHER UNFORESEEABLE OCCURRENCE, EVENT OR CONDITION ALTERS OR CORRUPTS THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE contest.
Release. BY ENTERING THE contest, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) ENTERING THE contest; (II) ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (III) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE contest.
Governing Law. These Rules and this contest are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of New Jersey, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of New Jersey, Cape May County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of New Jersey and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this contest. This contest is subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
See AllDIS DISNEY CRUISE UPDATES
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
See AllDISNEY CRUISE NEWS STORIES
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
See AllDCL DISCUSSIONS