Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
contest Description. The Magic in the Mediterranean Free Cruise Giveaway (the “contest) is a contest in which individuals sign up for the DIS' Disney Cruise Line newletter by submitting thier Name and Email address via the entry form on our website. This contest begins on April 27th, 2010 and concludes at 12:00 a.m. EST on May 10th, 2010. The grand prize is (1) 4 Night DIS Cruise for a family of 4 (defined as two adults, and two children under the age of 18) on board the Disney Wonder for the December 12, 2010 DIS Cruise. Cruise date is December 12, 2010, and the winner acknowledges that he/she cannot choose another sail date. Prize does not include transportation to/from Port Canaveral by any means.
How To Enter. Entries can be submitted at http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/ once per day until the contest is over (12:00 a.m. EST - May 10th, 2010.). Entries must include your name and email address. The grand prize of a 4 night cruise aboard the Disney Wonder will be announced on our May 19th, 2010 DIS Unplugged podcast. Winners will also be notified by email and/or telephone.
Eligibility. In order to be eligible, entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents of Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. or wdwinfo.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, resellers, or advertising or promotional agencies and members of their immediate families (defined as children, parents, siblings or spouses) are not eligible to participate in the contest. Entrants must: 1) have a computer 2) have Internet access, 3) submit an Entry. Winners will need to provide the full names, addresses and dates of birth of all persons sailing. Please note that effective January 8, 2007 a valid U.S. Passport is required in order to travel by cruise ship outside the United States. Each member of the potential winners traveling party will need to have a valid passport at the time of travel, or they will be denied boarding by US Customs.
How You Win. The winner is determined at random based on all entries received. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
Notification. Dreams Unlimited Travel will notify the potential winner by email and/or by post at the address provided within approximately three (3) days following selection of the potential winner. Dreams Unlimited Travel is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or failure to adequately monitor any email account or physical address. The potential winner must then respond to Dreams Unlimited Travel within fourteen (14) days. Should the potential winner fail to respond or be disqualified, Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to select a new, replacement winner.
Affidavit; Publicity Release. The potential winner will be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release that will allow Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and contest purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to (i) being interviewed about their cruise experience, and (ii) use of his or her name, likeness and any statements, quotes or testimonials for publicity, advertising and other contest purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Taxes. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to withhold any taxes as required by applicable law. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, but Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value to the Prize if for any reason any prize cannot be awarded as contemplated in these rules.
Conditions of Participation. By submitting an Entry for this contest, you agree to abide by these rules, the terms and conditions of wdwinfo.com and disboards.com, and any decision Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. makes regarding this contest. Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify from the contest, and any future contest or other contest conducted by Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc., and to take such other action as may be appropriate, any entrant or winner who, in Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc.’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc.’s web site, wdwinfo.com and disboards.com, the entry process, intentionally submits mechanical entries, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. MAKES AND GIVES NO REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE contest OR ANY PRIZE OR ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE contest. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR INJURY THAT ARISES FROM, ANY OCCURRENCE, EVENT OR CONDITION OUTSIDE DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC.’S REASONABLE CONTROL THAT MAY AFFECT THE contest OR CAUSE THE contest TO BE DISRUPTED, SUSPENDED OR CORRUPTED, INCLUDING: (I) LATE, LOST, DELAYED, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, OR UNINTELLIGIBLE ENTRIES; (II) TELEPHONE, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM, NETWORK, INTERNET, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES, VIRUSES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; (III) FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; AND (IV) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS contest. DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE contest OR ALTER THE RULES IF AT ANY TIME A COMPUTER VIRUS, TECHNICAL PROBLEM, OR OTHER UNFORESEEABLE OCCURRENCE, EVENT OR CONDITION ALTERS OR CORRUPTS THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE contest.
Release. BY ENTERING THE contest, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) ENTERING THE contest; (II) ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (III) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE contest.
Governing Law. These Rules and this contest are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of New Jersey, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of New Jersey, Cape May County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of New Jersey and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this contest. This contest is subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
See AllDIS SITE UPDATES
- Walt Disney World FREE DINING Basics and FAQ's
- Getting to grips with MyMagic+
- What is Your Family's Ideal Number of Days at Disney?
- World of Color Late-Night Breakfast Package for the 24-Hour Party
- Be Our Guest breakfast test extended through July 18
- Expedition Everest Challenge will end after this year
- Concierge staterooms to have binoculars on Mediterranean/European and Alaska sailings
- Our family's must-do's on Disney Cruise Line
- Dockside Margaritas opening at Downtown Disney today
- Family Dining at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for $100 a Day
- Teen Beach 2 Beach Party coming to Typhoon Lagoon
- Man arrested for climbing over fence into Universal Studios
- Disney Cruise Line Navigator app's Onboard Chat feature now active on all 4 ships
- Happy 17th Birthday to Disney's Animal Kingdom!
- Mother's Day dining at Walt Disney World
- Dead Men Tell No Tales this Summer
- Universal Orlando announces 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- Military discounts available for Eastern Caribbean sailing on Disney Cruise Line
- Pirates of the Caribbean rehab moved back to June 8
- DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party - December 05, 2015
- What are your favorite souvenirs from Disney?
- Best Places To Take Mid-Day Breaks Within EPCOT
- Coronado Springs Business Class, Worth it or Not?
- Why You Should Plan To Divert From Your "Plan"
- Innoventions West exhibits closing April 29
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series performers and dates announced
- Blog - Downtown Disney Construction Update
- Creating A Theme Park Adventure
- The Great Reveal Debate: When to tell the kids about your Disney vacation
- Mother's Day offerings at the Disneyland Resort
- American Ninja Warrior taping at Universal Orlando in May
- Dockside Margaritas opening at Downtown Disney April 23
- Universal Orlando raising employees' base pay
- Prices increase for Pirates League on the Disney Fantasy
- Walt Disney World for Teens
- Disney Springs' "World Showcase of Flavors"
- Disney Cruise Line raises prices at Palo and Remy
- Blog - The Universal Day - Islands of Adventure
- A Few Obscure Things That Could Ruin Your Disney Vacation
- Spending the afternoon at a hidden gem: Tom Sawyer Island
- The Whole World and Beyond - In 27 Square Miles!
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium Packages now available
- Adventures by Disney Insiders eligible for one free hotel night
- Adventures by Disney announces Danube River Cruise
- it's a small world closes for rehab
- VIDEO: Peter Pan's Flight Pre-2015 Refurb POV at Disneyland
- Be Our Guest breakfast can now be pre-ordered
- Menu for The BOATHOUSE at Downtown Disney
- Florida residents can take advantage of Disney Cruise Line discounts
- Walt Disney World's Jungle Cruise closes for refurb
- The BOATHOUSE opens today at Downtown Disney
- 4 Reasons Why Disney Should Consider Bringing Back 3 Of The Original Hotel Concepts
- Five Things You Should Know Before Visiting Disneyland Paris
- Dooney & Bourke release at Downtown Disney
- Disney Myth buster: A Disney Vacation is Too Expensive
- This Dad's Disney "Duh" Moments
- Sleeper Pick, Best Resort for Tots: Bay Lake Tower
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets now on sale
- Night of Joy tickets now available
- Tickets now on sale for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- ABD Providing Transfers from Airport for Pre- and Post-night Stays
- What's in your Disney park bag?
- Premium packages and VIP tour details for Star Wars Weekends
- Discounted Disney Cruise Line rates released for the general public
- Main pool reopened at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Main pool at Contemporary Resort to be closed in September
- Convenient dining options near the Disney World parks
- Tables in Wonderland special dining events announced
- Kids stay free with a four night stay at Cabana Bay Beach Resort