Segway Tour Photos around Epcot World Showcase
Call Disney Tour department at 407-WDW-TOUR
- Listen to the Review (MP3 Time code 0:33:27)
Segway prototype model, not the one used on the tour.
We start by watching a short video of the guidelines & requirements,
followed by a brief demonstration
of the Segway by our instructor.
Our instructor, Jason.
We meet our Segway for the first time and learn how to get on and off, move forward, and turn in place.
Julie is flawless as she maneuvers through the cones.
Overtaking an obstacle. Basically, getting off the Segway and pulling it over. Our Tour Guide, Raymond.
The ramp exercise.
Riding through the Epcot World Showcase.
At the main stopping point, we pose for a photo.
At the end of the tour, we ride back to Innoventions in a single file line.
Friend Us on facebook
We welcome listener friend requests!
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience returns to Disney's Star Wars Weekends