Laniwai Spa Treatments
Nature's Magical Niu (coconut) 80 minutes: The perfect way to counter the effects of over-exposure to nature's elements. Return home relaxed, refreshed, renewed and radiant! Surrender to a gentle coconut body exfoliation. Follow with a light massage using your choice of tropical scent from our aroma bar blended with coconut milk. You are then wrapped in hydrating Ti leaves to enhance the healing properties of the tropical oils and coconut milk. During your body cocoon, enjoy a warm coconut oil scalp massage. Leave with your skin hydrated, looking radiant and renewed!
Nature's Healing 'Aina (land) 80 minutes: Begin with a calming kava kava passion fruit oil body scrub followed by warm volcanic clay that is blended with an herbal hydrosol of Noni, 'Olena, sugarcane, and Mamaki. Finish with a refreshing hydrosol. This invigorating treatment will help to detoxify and leave your skin glowing, smoother and your spirit in tune with the islands.
Age-Reversal Body Treatment (50 minutes) This multitasking treatment is most efficient for mature and sun-damaged skin as well as skin with stretch marks and discoloration. It reveals a more even, toned and healthy skin no attainable with any non-invasive body treatment. It is customized for your most challenging areas and to restore youthful skin.
Slimming Body Treatment (50 minutes) This treatment uses nature's anti-oxidant, Coffeeberry. A targeted, naturally slimming treatment for the hips, abdomen, thighs and other problem areas. Helps to firm the skin, reduce inches and minimize the appearance of cellulite. When you combine the treatment with prescribed home care and smart lifestyle choices, you'll see revitalized and remodeled skin with a smoother texture. Most effective when done in a series of six treatments and will deliver serious results in just three weeks.
Clarifying Body Treatment (50 minutes) A relaxing, yet intensive, body treatment that delivers multi-layer skincare therapy for problematic, dehydrated, dry, sun-damaged or devitalized skin. Exfoliates, clarifies and evens the skin tone while deeply hydrating at the dermal level. Leaves the skin with a smoother, softer and brighter look and feel. Massage Booster:
Island Scalp Massage (25 minutes) Warm coconut and kukui oil infused with Hawaiian herbs is drizzled over the scalp and massaged into the hair. Select your own tropical scent from our aroma bar.
Laniwai (freshwater heaven) White Bath: organic Passion flower and Noni Calm your mind while soaking in this creamy white bath infused with organic Passion flower and Noni. The scents of lavender, ylang ylang and vanilla have been known to put one in a state of tranquil bliss. Benefits: anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, calms sensitive and sunburned skin.
Luahoana (rainbow around sun or moon) Yellow Bath: Organic Green Hawaii grown Papaya and Pineapple Lay back and relax in this uplifting yellow bath. Organic green papaya and pineapple extracts are used to exfoliate and soften the skin. The powerful citrus synergy includes lime, orange, lemongrass, and grapefruit with a tropical pineapple papaya note. This bath has been known to put one in a very cheerful state. Benefits: uplifting, exfoliating, toning and cleansing.
Uakoko (earth clinging rainbow) Red Bath: Organic Hawaiian 'Olena and 'Awapuhi (ginger) Rich red hibiscus color surrounds you; Organic Hawaiian 'Olena and 'Awapuhi (ginger) have been used for their powerful immune boosting and healing qualities. Cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange, black pepper and vanilla together create an amazing synergy that has been known to act as a sedative and have an aphrodisiac effect. You will not want to get out of this bath, so just lay back and breathe in the amazing spice aroma. Benefits: immune boosting, increased circulation, release of tension, muscle fatigue and exhaustion, great for jet lag.
Hakahakaea (greenish rainbow) Green Bath: Spiraling Seaweed Sea Bath An extremely uplifting citrus essential oil synergy bath. This unique essential oil blend is used to aid in weight loss and detoxification while reducing the appearance of cellulite. Herbalists use seaweed as a weight loss aid and thyroid stimulant. Benefits: detoxify the body.
Anuenue Kau Po (lunar rainbow) Sky Blue Bath: Eucalyptus, 'Awa This bath has an aroma that brings the mind to an elevated state of relaxation. The combination of eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender is used to alleviate muscle pain while the unique combination of sandalwood and vanilla has been known to bring about a state of peace. Cypress is a comforting scent used to aid in life's transitions. Organic Hawaiian 'Awa has long been used to ease muscle pain and deeply relax the body and mind. Benefits: elevated state of relaxation, ease of muscular pain.
*All baths are 25 minutes
Signature Lomilomi (50 or 80 minutes) This traditional Hawaiian massage is passed down from generation to generation by healing kupuna (elders). This hands-on technique provides a gentle, rhythmic massage incorporating, as needed, lomilomi sticks and warm river stones to release tension, pain and fatigue and replenish the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscular tone.
Lilinoe "Fine Rain": You can customize the following services in the privacy of the rainwater suite. For your Signature Exfoliation choose from Maile, Mango, Plumeria, Hibiscus, Ginger, Lime, Liliko'I, Limu or Vanilla. For your Signature Body Cocoon choose from Purifying Volcanic Clay, Detoxifying and Firming Spirulina Clay or Moisturizing and Healing Lehua Honey. This will be followed by your 50 or 80 minute Lomilomi Massage where you select you Hawaiian herbal body butter kiss.
Kilikili (fine gentle rain) 80 minutes Begin with a Journey through the Kula Wai. Select your exfoliation of choice followed by a lomilomi, a traditional Hawaiian massage. Enjoy a relaxing, smooth-flowing lomilomi enhanced with fragrant coconut oil under streaming jets of warm water. Feel delightfully re-energized and refreshed afterwards. Finish with a signature body butter to nourish the skin. Relish in the resulting smooth, hydrated and invigorated skin.
Waiwai (abundance, prosperity associated with freshwater) 25 – 110 minutes, guest choice Enjoy a Signature exfoliation, moisturizing and detoxifying Body Cocoon and/or warm, lomilomi massage all under the warm fine rain waters.
Lomilomi (50 or 80 minutes) This traditional Hawaiian massage is passed down from generation to generation by healing kupuna (elders). This hands-on technique provides a gentle, rhythmic massage incorporating, as needed, lomilomi sticks and warm river stones to release tension, pain and fatigue and replenish the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscular tone.
Hana Pohaku (to work with stones) Practiced for centuries, heated stone massage is a technique that is renowned for its healing and relaxing properties, while providing individuals with a unique way to indulge. This specialty lomilomi utilizes carefully placed heated stones, which are believed to rejuvenate and soothe the body and mind. The combination of heat and rhythmic pressure stimulates circulation, promoting the release of tension and restoring balance. Feel tired and tense muscles instantly unravel beneath the heat of gliding warm stones. Choose 50 or 80 minutes.
Kapa'i Massage (herbal poultice) 80 minutes The Kapa'i Massage treatment utilizes warmed muslin poultices of local herbs that are steamed and applied directly to the body in a kneading action. This traditional treatment soothes muscle tension and stiffness on key areas. Heat and herbs are absorbed by the body to help reduce aches and pains, increase lymphatic drainage and condition the skin.
Shiatsu (50 minutes) Shiatsu is a tradional, hands-on therapy originating in Japan. A form of therapeutic massage in which pressure is applied with the thumbs and palms to areas of the body, also called acupressure.
Traditional Thai Massage (80 minutes) This massage originated in India over 2,500 years ago. Through compressions, pressure on specific points and stretches to release blockages, a free flow of energy is restored. Thai massage is performed on a futon with loose comfortable clothing. It is a blend of massage, acupressure, energy work and gentle yoga stretches. Benefits from a session may include releasing tight joints, stretching muscles, increasing range of motion and reducing stress.
Sports Massage (50 or 80 minutes) Sports therapy energizes, relieves swelling, reduces muscle tension, and promotes flexibility, to prevent the recurrence of injuries. Alleviate the stress, tension and toxins that build up in the body's soft tissues during overexertion and demanding physical activities. This massage is a combination of rigorous strokes and facilitated stretching to flush the muscle. This is great after working out!
Reflexology (25 minutes) Reflexology is a therapeutic method of relieving pain by stimulating predefined pressure points on the feet and hands. This controlled pressure alleviates the source of the discomfort. In the absence of any particular malady or abnormality, reflexology may be as effective at promoting good health and preventing illness as it is for relieving symptoms of stress, injury, and illness.
Skin Yoga Coffeeberry helps skin look and feel good naturally, with benefits that include tightening, toning and tension releasing. The synergetic effects of detoxification, massage, lifting techniques and increased circulation will leave skin with a natural life and smoother lines. These are the very best natural active ingredients to support the anti-aging process and achieve a new level of efficacy.
Basic Skin Fitness Advanced AHA Cosmeceuticals restore your skin to its basic health and fitness with this daily care regimen. This facial provides the latest in AHA technological advances---LCA Complex---a powerful combination of lactic acid and essential vitamin antioxidants. Ideal for dry skin, sensitive skin, problem-prone skin and mature acne. Produces intensive results: provides multi-layer skin exfoliation, revitalizes dry, mature and sun-damaged skin, increases epidermal and dermal moisture levels, leaving the skin deeply hydrated and retexturized.
Triathlon The first anti-aging professional treatments to incorporate the dramatic benefits of Idebenone, an entirely new and different kind of antioxidant. It targets aging at its cellular source to provide a level of skin rejuvenation and free radical protection not available with any other non-invasive skincare program. Helps prevent skin aging at its cellular source, minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, improves uneven skin tone and texture, evens pigmentation and revitalizes dry, mature and sun-damaged skin.
Certified Organic Customized by skin type, nourish and awaken the skin with a customized facial inspired by restorative fruits and plants from our global fair-trade farms. Experience the skin benefits of using Organic Seed Oils, which are the source of all new plant life. Our Whole Plant Ingredients will soften, balance and renew your skin's elasticity while stimulating cell renewal, providing antioxidant protection and repairing skins natural moisture barrier.
*All facials are offered in 25 – 80 minute lengths.
Haweo (Glowing) 50 minutes This memorable experience will leave you feeling youthful inside and out. After a skin-refining exfoliation, a vitamin-rich facial mask will be applied. The real magic begins by deeply infusing age-defying vitamins, antioxidants and peptides to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while tightening and firming for more defined facial contour. This treatment is recommended for brides.
Up in the Air (50 minutes) This customized skincare treatment begins with a Clarisonic exfoliation, prepping the skin to be infused with moisture, vitamins and antioxidants via calming, pressurized oxygen. Your skin will instantly feel rejuvenated with improved firmness and a noticeable lift, complemented by a mini eye infusion. Results are not only instant but continue to improve in the following days.
The Peel (30 minutes) Designed to help achieve serious skin rejuvenation with improved elasticity, texture, tone and clarity as well as a visible reduction in the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment offers effective age management by encouraging the growth of healthy skin density, removing layers of dead skin, and increased skin moisture content. An ideal treatment for instant skin boosting affects.
Ultra Ageless (80 minutes) This experience begins with an ultra-sonic exfoliation to soften and renew the skin. Then rejuvenate and brighten with a customized Oxygen Infusion to restore natural vitality and glow. A non-surgical facelift is then expertly performed for a more youthful appearance. Light therapy will then be utilized to promote the healing response in the skin and stimulate acupressure points in the face and neck. This comprehensive treatment leaves the skin completely revitalized and looking luminous.
'Ohana means Family (50 minutes for 3 to 6 people) Learn ancient healing to assist each other during times of exhaustion, stress and digestion challenges. Your practitioner will teach you and your family how to use a lomilomi stick while receiving treatment. The Hawaiian lomilomi stick has been used for 40 generations of islanders and is the symbol of self-care. It is a great way to create more meaningful relationships and an ideal healing tool for the person who wants to get in touch with the island culture.
Ka Makana – the gift – for Mom, Dad and Baby (25 to 50 minutes) Have the new family experience wellness together. This introductory treatment provides treatment for the entire 'ohana!
Honihoni "Sealed with a Kiss" Duet (50 or 80 minutes) Lomilomi massage with a choice of tropical body butter kisses.
'Ohi's Lehua "Love Story" for two (80 minutes) Custom exfoliation of choice, followed by a lomilomi massage with your tropical body butter kiss.
Pili Aloha "Loving Companionship" (2.5 hours) Duet body exfoliation, massage and facial of your choice in a private suite with refreshing elixirs!
The Yummy Tummy (80 minutes) This combination treatment begins with a nourishing facial for your tummy to soothe and hydrate, followed by a gentle face and head massage, ending with a deep neck and shoulder massage to ease the stresses associated with pregnancy.
Mellow Mama (50 minutes) A full-body massage using safe and specific pre-natal techniques to relax, increase circulation, alleviate tired muscles and reduce excess water retention.
Lucky Legs (25 minutes) A mineral-rich foot soak with an Omega-rich exfoliation and massage to provide relief to hard-working legs and feet when they are in need of intense refreshment. This treatment is designed to reduce lower leg water retention, stimulate circulation, relieve lower leg muscle stress and leave legs refreshed and silky smooth.
Na Kane Facial (50 or 80 minutes) Ideal for all men's skin, to combat skin sensitivities and environmental skin damage. Balancing, purifying and restorative, this facial is customized according to your professional consultation.
Kane Back Rejuvenation (50 minutes) Gentle exfoliation, deep-cleansing mud therapy and active botanicals restore this neglected area.
Man Cure: Men Only Wawae: Treat the feet! Don't neglect your wheels! A cleanse, exfoliation and massage to reinvigorate active feet.
Hot Towel Facial and Shave (50 minutes) This treatment provides a facial cleanse, modern shave and scalp massage with male-specific grooming products. Look and feel your best!
Sports Massage (25 minutes) Sports therapy helps energize, relieve swelling, reduce muscle tension, and promotes flexibility, to prevent the recurrence of injuries. Alleviate the stress, tension and toxins that build up in the body's soft tissues during overexertion and demanding physical activities. flush the muscle. This is great after working out!
Clarity! Completely Flawless Skin! (25 or 50 minutes) The main focus is hydration, antioxidant protection and perfection. Get started on a skincare regimen that will maintain your youthful glow, bring clarity and relief to problem skin and protect it from future damage. The "iPAD" of skincare!
Totally ORGANIC Skin! (25 or 50 minutes) Create perfect harmony with pure plant ingredients. Restore balance, clarity and radiance to skin. Purify the skin and decongest pores. Fair-trade Organic Licorice Extract and Calendula calms and soothes skin and helps balance and even out the skin tone for radiant, youthful skin.
Kane Choice For Him - treatments specifically for young men ages 13 to 17. Ha-Breath-Oxygen Inhalation For health, vitality, physical stamina and endurance.
Just You! Allow experts to share their trade secrets to perfect makeup application…newest trends and colors. Expert stylists can recommend the best hair style for you! Consult 30 minutes (application only). Consult 60 minutes (lesson and fully application).
Manicure or Pedicure: Enjoy a soak, cleanse, massage, shape and choice of color. Ask about the Organic or Ice Cream pedicure! (30 minutes)
D.I.Y. Nails: Receive a manicure and/or pedicure while learning to DIY at home. Includes a take-home nail kit.
Athlete's Feet: Take care of your feet and they will take care of you. Great for active guys!
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014 - New on the list this year are Mark Hamill and John Ratzenberger.
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon - List of all the individual race dates for both weekends.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- First quarter earnings for Universal Orlando
- Cell phone charging stations added to Magic Kingdom
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios