Laniwai Spa Treatments
Nature's Magical Niu (coconut) 80 minutes: The perfect way to counter the effects of over-exposure to nature's elements. Return home relaxed, refreshed, renewed and radiant! Surrender to a gentle coconut body exfoliation. Follow with a light massage using your choice of tropical scent from our aroma bar blended with coconut milk. You are then wrapped in hydrating Ti leaves to enhance the healing properties of the tropical oils and coconut milk. During your body cocoon, enjoy a warm coconut oil scalp massage. Leave with your skin hydrated, looking radiant and renewed!
Nature's Healing 'Aina (land) 80 minutes: Begin with a calming kava kava passion fruit oil body scrub followed by warm volcanic clay that is blended with an herbal hydrosol of Noni, 'Olena, sugarcane, and Mamaki. Finish with a refreshing hydrosol. This invigorating treatment will help to detoxify and leave your skin glowing, smoother and your spirit in tune with the islands.
Age-Reversal Body Treatment (50 minutes) This multitasking treatment is most efficient for mature and sun-damaged skin as well as skin with stretch marks and discoloration. It reveals a more even, toned and healthy skin no attainable with any non-invasive body treatment. It is customized for your most challenging areas and to restore youthful skin.
Slimming Body Treatment (50 minutes) This treatment uses nature's anti-oxidant, Coffeeberry. A targeted, naturally slimming treatment for the hips, abdomen, thighs and other problem areas. Helps to firm the skin, reduce inches and minimize the appearance of cellulite. When you combine the treatment with prescribed home care and smart lifestyle choices, you'll see revitalized and remodeled skin with a smoother texture. Most effective when done in a series of six treatments and will deliver serious results in just three weeks.
Clarifying Body Treatment (50 minutes) A relaxing, yet intensive, body treatment that delivers multi-layer skincare therapy for problematic, dehydrated, dry, sun-damaged or devitalized skin. Exfoliates, clarifies and evens the skin tone while deeply hydrating at the dermal level. Leaves the skin with a smoother, softer and brighter look and feel. Massage Booster:
Island Scalp Massage (25 minutes) Warm coconut and kukui oil infused with Hawaiian herbs is drizzled over the scalp and massaged into the hair. Select your own tropical scent from our aroma bar.
Laniwai (freshwater heaven) White Bath: organic Passion flower and Noni Calm your mind while soaking in this creamy white bath infused with organic Passion flower and Noni. The scents of lavender, ylang ylang and vanilla have been known to put one in a state of tranquil bliss. Benefits: anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, calms sensitive and sunburned skin.
Luahoana (rainbow around sun or moon) Yellow Bath: Organic Green Hawaii grown Papaya and Pineapple Lay back and relax in this uplifting yellow bath. Organic green papaya and pineapple extracts are used to exfoliate and soften the skin. The powerful citrus synergy includes lime, orange, lemongrass, and grapefruit with a tropical pineapple papaya note. This bath has been known to put one in a very cheerful state. Benefits: uplifting, exfoliating, toning and cleansing.
Uakoko (earth clinging rainbow) Red Bath: Organic Hawaiian 'Olena and 'Awapuhi (ginger) Rich red hibiscus color surrounds you; Organic Hawaiian 'Olena and 'Awapuhi (ginger) have been used for their powerful immune boosting and healing qualities. Cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange, black pepper and vanilla together create an amazing synergy that has been known to act as a sedative and have an aphrodisiac effect. You will not want to get out of this bath, so just lay back and breathe in the amazing spice aroma. Benefits: immune boosting, increased circulation, release of tension, muscle fatigue and exhaustion, great for jet lag.
Hakahakaea (greenish rainbow) Green Bath: Spiraling Seaweed Sea Bath An extremely uplifting citrus essential oil synergy bath. This unique essential oil blend is used to aid in weight loss and detoxification while reducing the appearance of cellulite. Herbalists use seaweed as a weight loss aid and thyroid stimulant. Benefits: detoxify the body.
Anuenue Kau Po (lunar rainbow) Sky Blue Bath: Eucalyptus, 'Awa This bath has an aroma that brings the mind to an elevated state of relaxation. The combination of eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender is used to alleviate muscle pain while the unique combination of sandalwood and vanilla has been known to bring about a state of peace. Cypress is a comforting scent used to aid in life's transitions. Organic Hawaiian 'Awa has long been used to ease muscle pain and deeply relax the body and mind. Benefits: elevated state of relaxation, ease of muscular pain.
*All baths are 25 minutes
Signature Lomilomi (50 or 80 minutes) This traditional Hawaiian massage is passed down from generation to generation by healing kupuna (elders). This hands-on technique provides a gentle, rhythmic massage incorporating, as needed, lomilomi sticks and warm river stones to release tension, pain and fatigue and replenish the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscular tone.
Lilinoe "Fine Rain": You can customize the following services in the privacy of the rainwater suite. For your Signature Exfoliation choose from Maile, Mango, Plumeria, Hibiscus, Ginger, Lime, Liliko'I, Limu or Vanilla. For your Signature Body Cocoon choose from Purifying Volcanic Clay, Detoxifying and Firming Spirulina Clay or Moisturizing and Healing Lehua Honey. This will be followed by your 50 or 80 minute Lomilomi Massage where you select you Hawaiian herbal body butter kiss.
Kilikili (fine gentle rain) 80 minutes Begin with a Journey through the Kula Wai. Select your exfoliation of choice followed by a lomilomi, a traditional Hawaiian massage. Enjoy a relaxing, smooth-flowing lomilomi enhanced with fragrant coconut oil under streaming jets of warm water. Feel delightfully re-energized and refreshed afterwards. Finish with a signature body butter to nourish the skin. Relish in the resulting smooth, hydrated and invigorated skin.
Waiwai (abundance, prosperity associated with freshwater) 25 – 110 minutes, guest choice Enjoy a Signature exfoliation, moisturizing and detoxifying Body Cocoon and/or warm, lomilomi massage all under the warm fine rain waters.
Lomilomi (50 or 80 minutes) This traditional Hawaiian massage is passed down from generation to generation by healing kupuna (elders). This hands-on technique provides a gentle, rhythmic massage incorporating, as needed, lomilomi sticks and warm river stones to release tension, pain and fatigue and replenish the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscular tone.
Hana Pohaku (to work with stones) Practiced for centuries, heated stone massage is a technique that is renowned for its healing and relaxing properties, while providing individuals with a unique way to indulge. This specialty lomilomi utilizes carefully placed heated stones, which are believed to rejuvenate and soothe the body and mind. The combination of heat and rhythmic pressure stimulates circulation, promoting the release of tension and restoring balance. Feel tired and tense muscles instantly unravel beneath the heat of gliding warm stones. Choose 50 or 80 minutes.
Kapa'i Massage (herbal poultice) 80 minutes The Kapa'i Massage treatment utilizes warmed muslin poultices of local herbs that are steamed and applied directly to the body in a kneading action. This traditional treatment soothes muscle tension and stiffness on key areas. Heat and herbs are absorbed by the body to help reduce aches and pains, increase lymphatic drainage and condition the skin.
Shiatsu (50 minutes) Shiatsu is a tradional, hands-on therapy originating in Japan. A form of therapeutic massage in which pressure is applied with the thumbs and palms to areas of the body, also called acupressure.
Traditional Thai Massage (80 minutes) This massage originated in India over 2,500 years ago. Through compressions, pressure on specific points and stretches to release blockages, a free flow of energy is restored. Thai massage is performed on a futon with loose comfortable clothing. It is a blend of massage, acupressure, energy work and gentle yoga stretches. Benefits from a session may include releasing tight joints, stretching muscles, increasing range of motion and reducing stress.
Sports Massage (50 or 80 minutes) Sports therapy energizes, relieves swelling, reduces muscle tension, and promotes flexibility, to prevent the recurrence of injuries. Alleviate the stress, tension and toxins that build up in the body's soft tissues during overexertion and demanding physical activities. This massage is a combination of rigorous strokes and facilitated stretching to flush the muscle. This is great after working out!
Reflexology (25 minutes) Reflexology is a therapeutic method of relieving pain by stimulating predefined pressure points on the feet and hands. This controlled pressure alleviates the source of the discomfort. In the absence of any particular malady or abnormality, reflexology may be as effective at promoting good health and preventing illness as it is for relieving symptoms of stress, injury, and illness.
Skin Yoga Coffeeberry helps skin look and feel good naturally, with benefits that include tightening, toning and tension releasing. The synergetic effects of detoxification, massage, lifting techniques and increased circulation will leave skin with a natural life and smoother lines. These are the very best natural active ingredients to support the anti-aging process and achieve a new level of efficacy.
Basic Skin Fitness Advanced AHA Cosmeceuticals restore your skin to its basic health and fitness with this daily care regimen. This facial provides the latest in AHA technological advances---LCA Complex---a powerful combination of lactic acid and essential vitamin antioxidants. Ideal for dry skin, sensitive skin, problem-prone skin and mature acne. Produces intensive results: provides multi-layer skin exfoliation, revitalizes dry, mature and sun-damaged skin, increases epidermal and dermal moisture levels, leaving the skin deeply hydrated and retexturized.
Triathlon The first anti-aging professional treatments to incorporate the dramatic benefits of Idebenone, an entirely new and different kind of antioxidant. It targets aging at its cellular source to provide a level of skin rejuvenation and free radical protection not available with any other non-invasive skincare program. Helps prevent skin aging at its cellular source, minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, improves uneven skin tone and texture, evens pigmentation and revitalizes dry, mature and sun-damaged skin.
Certified Organic Customized by skin type, nourish and awaken the skin with a customized facial inspired by restorative fruits and plants from our global fair-trade farms. Experience the skin benefits of using Organic Seed Oils, which are the source of all new plant life. Our Whole Plant Ingredients will soften, balance and renew your skin's elasticity while stimulating cell renewal, providing antioxidant protection and repairing skins natural moisture barrier.
*All facials are offered in 25 – 80 minute lengths.
Haweo (Glowing) 50 minutes This memorable experience will leave you feeling youthful inside and out. After a skin-refining exfoliation, a vitamin-rich facial mask will be applied. The real magic begins by deeply infusing age-defying vitamins, antioxidants and peptides to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while tightening and firming for more defined facial contour. This treatment is recommended for brides.
Up in the Air (50 minutes) This customized skincare treatment begins with a Clarisonic exfoliation, prepping the skin to be infused with moisture, vitamins and antioxidants via calming, pressurized oxygen. Your skin will instantly feel rejuvenated with improved firmness and a noticeable lift, complemented by a mini eye infusion. Results are not only instant but continue to improve in the following days.
The Peel (30 minutes) Designed to help achieve serious skin rejuvenation with improved elasticity, texture, tone and clarity as well as a visible reduction in the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment offers effective age management by encouraging the growth of healthy skin density, removing layers of dead skin, and increased skin moisture content. An ideal treatment for instant skin boosting affects.
Ultra Ageless (80 minutes) This experience begins with an ultra-sonic exfoliation to soften and renew the skin. Then rejuvenate and brighten with a customized Oxygen Infusion to restore natural vitality and glow. A non-surgical facelift is then expertly performed for a more youthful appearance. Light therapy will then be utilized to promote the healing response in the skin and stimulate acupressure points in the face and neck. This comprehensive treatment leaves the skin completely revitalized and looking luminous.
'Ohana means Family (50 minutes for 3 to 6 people) Learn ancient healing to assist each other during times of exhaustion, stress and digestion challenges. Your practitioner will teach you and your family how to use a lomilomi stick while receiving treatment. The Hawaiian lomilomi stick has been used for 40 generations of islanders and is the symbol of self-care. It is a great way to create more meaningful relationships and an ideal healing tool for the person who wants to get in touch with the island culture.
Ka Makana – the gift – for Mom, Dad and Baby (25 to 50 minutes) Have the new family experience wellness together. This introductory treatment provides treatment for the entire 'ohana!
Honihoni "Sealed with a Kiss" Duet (50 or 80 minutes) Lomilomi massage with a choice of tropical body butter kisses.
'Ohi's Lehua "Love Story" for two (80 minutes) Custom exfoliation of choice, followed by a lomilomi massage with your tropical body butter kiss.
Pili Aloha "Loving Companionship" (2.5 hours) Duet body exfoliation, massage and facial of your choice in a private suite with refreshing elixirs!
The Yummy Tummy (80 minutes) This combination treatment begins with a nourishing facial for your tummy to soothe and hydrate, followed by a gentle face and head massage, ending with a deep neck and shoulder massage to ease the stresses associated with pregnancy.
Mellow Mama (50 minutes) A full-body massage using safe and specific pre-natal techniques to relax, increase circulation, alleviate tired muscles and reduce excess water retention.
Lucky Legs (25 minutes) A mineral-rich foot soak with an Omega-rich exfoliation and massage to provide relief to hard-working legs and feet when they are in need of intense refreshment. This treatment is designed to reduce lower leg water retention, stimulate circulation, relieve lower leg muscle stress and leave legs refreshed and silky smooth.
Na Kane Facial (50 or 80 minutes) Ideal for all men's skin, to combat skin sensitivities and environmental skin damage. Balancing, purifying and restorative, this facial is customized according to your professional consultation.
Kane Back Rejuvenation (50 minutes) Gentle exfoliation, deep-cleansing mud therapy and active botanicals restore this neglected area.
Man Cure: Men Only Wawae: Treat the feet! Don't neglect your wheels! A cleanse, exfoliation and massage to reinvigorate active feet.
Hot Towel Facial and Shave (50 minutes) This treatment provides a facial cleanse, modern shave and scalp massage with male-specific grooming products. Look and feel your best!
Sports Massage (25 minutes) Sports therapy helps energize, relieve swelling, reduce muscle tension, and promotes flexibility, to prevent the recurrence of injuries. Alleviate the stress, tension and toxins that build up in the body's soft tissues during overexertion and demanding physical activities. flush the muscle. This is great after working out!
Clarity! Completely Flawless Skin! (25 or 50 minutes) The main focus is hydration, antioxidant protection and perfection. Get started on a skincare regimen that will maintain your youthful glow, bring clarity and relief to problem skin and protect it from future damage. The "iPAD" of skincare!
Totally ORGANIC Skin! (25 or 50 minutes) Create perfect harmony with pure plant ingredients. Restore balance, clarity and radiance to skin. Purify the skin and decongest pores. Fair-trade Organic Licorice Extract and Calendula calms and soothes skin and helps balance and even out the skin tone for radiant, youthful skin.
Kane Choice For Him - treatments specifically for young men ages 13 to 17. Ha-Breath-Oxygen Inhalation For health, vitality, physical stamina and endurance.
Just You! Allow experts to share their trade secrets to perfect makeup application…newest trends and colors. Expert stylists can recommend the best hair style for you! Consult 30 minutes (application only). Consult 60 minutes (lesson and fully application).
Manicure or Pedicure: Enjoy a soak, cleanse, massage, shape and choice of color. Ask about the Organic or Ice Cream pedicure! (30 minutes)
D.I.Y. Nails: Receive a manicure and/or pedicure while learning to DIY at home. Includes a take-home nail kit.
Athlete's Feet: Take care of your feet and they will take care of you. Great for active guys!
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios