Laniwai Spa Treatments
Nature's Magical Niu (coconut) 80 minutes: The perfect way to counter the effects of over-exposure to nature's elements. Return home relaxed, refreshed, renewed and radiant! Surrender to a gentle coconut body exfoliation. Follow with a light massage using your choice of tropical scent from our aroma bar blended with coconut milk. You are then wrapped in hydrating Ti leaves to enhance the healing properties of the tropical oils and coconut milk. During your body cocoon, enjoy a warm coconut oil scalp massage. Leave with your skin hydrated, looking radiant and renewed!
Nature's Healing 'Aina (land) 80 minutes: Begin with a calming kava kava passion fruit oil body scrub followed by warm volcanic clay that is blended with an herbal hydrosol of Noni, 'Olena, sugarcane, and Mamaki. Finish with a refreshing hydrosol. This invigorating treatment will help to detoxify and leave your skin glowing, smoother and your spirit in tune with the islands.
Age-Reversal Body Treatment (50 minutes) This multitasking treatment is most efficient for mature and sun-damaged skin as well as skin with stretch marks and discoloration. It reveals a more even, toned and healthy skin no attainable with any non-invasive body treatment. It is customized for your most challenging areas and to restore youthful skin.
Slimming Body Treatment (50 minutes) This treatment uses nature's anti-oxidant, Coffeeberry. A targeted, naturally slimming treatment for the hips, abdomen, thighs and other problem areas. Helps to firm the skin, reduce inches and minimize the appearance of cellulite. When you combine the treatment with prescribed home care and smart lifestyle choices, you'll see revitalized and remodeled skin with a smoother texture. Most effective when done in a series of six treatments and will deliver serious results in just three weeks.
Clarifying Body Treatment (50 minutes) A relaxing, yet intensive, body treatment that delivers multi-layer skincare therapy for problematic, dehydrated, dry, sun-damaged or devitalized skin. Exfoliates, clarifies and evens the skin tone while deeply hydrating at the dermal level. Leaves the skin with a smoother, softer and brighter look and feel. Massage Booster:
Island Scalp Massage (25 minutes) Warm coconut and kukui oil infused with Hawaiian herbs is drizzled over the scalp and massaged into the hair. Select your own tropical scent from our aroma bar.
Laniwai (freshwater heaven) White Bath: organic Passion flower and Noni Calm your mind while soaking in this creamy white bath infused with organic Passion flower and Noni. The scents of lavender, ylang ylang and vanilla have been known to put one in a state of tranquil bliss. Benefits: anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, calms sensitive and sunburned skin.
Luahoana (rainbow around sun or moon) Yellow Bath: Organic Green Hawaii grown Papaya and Pineapple Lay back and relax in this uplifting yellow bath. Organic green papaya and pineapple extracts are used to exfoliate and soften the skin. The powerful citrus synergy includes lime, orange, lemongrass, and grapefruit with a tropical pineapple papaya note. This bath has been known to put one in a very cheerful state. Benefits: uplifting, exfoliating, toning and cleansing.
Uakoko (earth clinging rainbow) Red Bath: Organic Hawaiian 'Olena and 'Awapuhi (ginger) Rich red hibiscus color surrounds you; Organic Hawaiian 'Olena and 'Awapuhi (ginger) have been used for their powerful immune boosting and healing qualities. Cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange, black pepper and vanilla together create an amazing synergy that has been known to act as a sedative and have an aphrodisiac effect. You will not want to get out of this bath, so just lay back and breathe in the amazing spice aroma. Benefits: immune boosting, increased circulation, release of tension, muscle fatigue and exhaustion, great for jet lag.
Hakahakaea (greenish rainbow) Green Bath: Spiraling Seaweed Sea Bath An extremely uplifting citrus essential oil synergy bath. This unique essential oil blend is used to aid in weight loss and detoxification while reducing the appearance of cellulite. Herbalists use seaweed as a weight loss aid and thyroid stimulant. Benefits: detoxify the body.
Anuenue Kau Po (lunar rainbow) Sky Blue Bath: Eucalyptus, 'Awa This bath has an aroma that brings the mind to an elevated state of relaxation. The combination of eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender is used to alleviate muscle pain while the unique combination of sandalwood and vanilla has been known to bring about a state of peace. Cypress is a comforting scent used to aid in life's transitions. Organic Hawaiian 'Awa has long been used to ease muscle pain and deeply relax the body and mind. Benefits: elevated state of relaxation, ease of muscular pain.
*All baths are 25 minutes
Signature Lomilomi (50 or 80 minutes) This traditional Hawaiian massage is passed down from generation to generation by healing kupuna (elders). This hands-on technique provides a gentle, rhythmic massage incorporating, as needed, lomilomi sticks and warm river stones to release tension, pain and fatigue and replenish the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscular tone.
Lilinoe "Fine Rain": You can customize the following services in the privacy of the rainwater suite. For your Signature Exfoliation choose from Maile, Mango, Plumeria, Hibiscus, Ginger, Lime, Liliko'I, Limu or Vanilla. For your Signature Body Cocoon choose from Purifying Volcanic Clay, Detoxifying and Firming Spirulina Clay or Moisturizing and Healing Lehua Honey. This will be followed by your 50 or 80 minute Lomilomi Massage where you select you Hawaiian herbal body butter kiss.
Kilikili (fine gentle rain) 80 minutes Begin with a Journey through the Kula Wai. Select your exfoliation of choice followed by a lomilomi, a traditional Hawaiian massage. Enjoy a relaxing, smooth-flowing lomilomi enhanced with fragrant coconut oil under streaming jets of warm water. Feel delightfully re-energized and refreshed afterwards. Finish with a signature body butter to nourish the skin. Relish in the resulting smooth, hydrated and invigorated skin.
Waiwai (abundance, prosperity associated with freshwater) 25 – 110 minutes, guest choice Enjoy a Signature exfoliation, moisturizing and detoxifying Body Cocoon and/or warm, lomilomi massage all under the warm fine rain waters.
Lomilomi (50 or 80 minutes) This traditional Hawaiian massage is passed down from generation to generation by healing kupuna (elders). This hands-on technique provides a gentle, rhythmic massage incorporating, as needed, lomilomi sticks and warm river stones to release tension, pain and fatigue and replenish the mind, body and spirit with positive energy, increased circulation and muscular tone.
Hana Pohaku (to work with stones) Practiced for centuries, heated stone massage is a technique that is renowned for its healing and relaxing properties, while providing individuals with a unique way to indulge. This specialty lomilomi utilizes carefully placed heated stones, which are believed to rejuvenate and soothe the body and mind. The combination of heat and rhythmic pressure stimulates circulation, promoting the release of tension and restoring balance. Feel tired and tense muscles instantly unravel beneath the heat of gliding warm stones. Choose 50 or 80 minutes.
Kapa'i Massage (herbal poultice) 80 minutes The Kapa'i Massage treatment utilizes warmed muslin poultices of local herbs that are steamed and applied directly to the body in a kneading action. This traditional treatment soothes muscle tension and stiffness on key areas. Heat and herbs are absorbed by the body to help reduce aches and pains, increase lymphatic drainage and condition the skin.
Shiatsu (50 minutes) Shiatsu is a tradional, hands-on therapy originating in Japan. A form of therapeutic massage in which pressure is applied with the thumbs and palms to areas of the body, also called acupressure.
Traditional Thai Massage (80 minutes) This massage originated in India over 2,500 years ago. Through compressions, pressure on specific points and stretches to release blockages, a free flow of energy is restored. Thai massage is performed on a futon with loose comfortable clothing. It is a blend of massage, acupressure, energy work and gentle yoga stretches. Benefits from a session may include releasing tight joints, stretching muscles, increasing range of motion and reducing stress.
Sports Massage (50 or 80 minutes) Sports therapy energizes, relieves swelling, reduces muscle tension, and promotes flexibility, to prevent the recurrence of injuries. Alleviate the stress, tension and toxins that build up in the body's soft tissues during overexertion and demanding physical activities. This massage is a combination of rigorous strokes and facilitated stretching to flush the muscle. This is great after working out!
Reflexology (25 minutes) Reflexology is a therapeutic method of relieving pain by stimulating predefined pressure points on the feet and hands. This controlled pressure alleviates the source of the discomfort. In the absence of any particular malady or abnormality, reflexology may be as effective at promoting good health and preventing illness as it is for relieving symptoms of stress, injury, and illness.
Skin Yoga Coffeeberry helps skin look and feel good naturally, with benefits that include tightening, toning and tension releasing. The synergetic effects of detoxification, massage, lifting techniques and increased circulation will leave skin with a natural life and smoother lines. These are the very best natural active ingredients to support the anti-aging process and achieve a new level of efficacy.
Basic Skin Fitness Advanced AHA Cosmeceuticals restore your skin to its basic health and fitness with this daily care regimen. This facial provides the latest in AHA technological advances---LCA Complex---a powerful combination of lactic acid and essential vitamin antioxidants. Ideal for dry skin, sensitive skin, problem-prone skin and mature acne. Produces intensive results: provides multi-layer skin exfoliation, revitalizes dry, mature and sun-damaged skin, increases epidermal and dermal moisture levels, leaving the skin deeply hydrated and retexturized.
Triathlon The first anti-aging professional treatments to incorporate the dramatic benefits of Idebenone, an entirely new and different kind of antioxidant. It targets aging at its cellular source to provide a level of skin rejuvenation and free radical protection not available with any other non-invasive skincare program. Helps prevent skin aging at its cellular source, minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, improves uneven skin tone and texture, evens pigmentation and revitalizes dry, mature and sun-damaged skin.
Certified Organic Customized by skin type, nourish and awaken the skin with a customized facial inspired by restorative fruits and plants from our global fair-trade farms. Experience the skin benefits of using Organic Seed Oils, which are the source of all new plant life. Our Whole Plant Ingredients will soften, balance and renew your skin's elasticity while stimulating cell renewal, providing antioxidant protection and repairing skins natural moisture barrier.
*All facials are offered in 25 – 80 minute lengths.
Haweo (Glowing) 50 minutes This memorable experience will leave you feeling youthful inside and out. After a skin-refining exfoliation, a vitamin-rich facial mask will be applied. The real magic begins by deeply infusing age-defying vitamins, antioxidants and peptides to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while tightening and firming for more defined facial contour. This treatment is recommended for brides.
Up in the Air (50 minutes) This customized skincare treatment begins with a Clarisonic exfoliation, prepping the skin to be infused with moisture, vitamins and antioxidants via calming, pressurized oxygen. Your skin will instantly feel rejuvenated with improved firmness and a noticeable lift, complemented by a mini eye infusion. Results are not only instant but continue to improve in the following days.
The Peel (30 minutes) Designed to help achieve serious skin rejuvenation with improved elasticity, texture, tone and clarity as well as a visible reduction in the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment offers effective age management by encouraging the growth of healthy skin density, removing layers of dead skin, and increased skin moisture content. An ideal treatment for instant skin boosting affects.
Ultra Ageless (80 minutes) This experience begins with an ultra-sonic exfoliation to soften and renew the skin. Then rejuvenate and brighten with a customized Oxygen Infusion to restore natural vitality and glow. A non-surgical facelift is then expertly performed for a more youthful appearance. Light therapy will then be utilized to promote the healing response in the skin and stimulate acupressure points in the face and neck. This comprehensive treatment leaves the skin completely revitalized and looking luminous.
'Ohana means Family (50 minutes for 3 to 6 people) Learn ancient healing to assist each other during times of exhaustion, stress and digestion challenges. Your practitioner will teach you and your family how to use a lomilomi stick while receiving treatment. The Hawaiian lomilomi stick has been used for 40 generations of islanders and is the symbol of self-care. It is a great way to create more meaningful relationships and an ideal healing tool for the person who wants to get in touch with the island culture.
Ka Makana – the gift – for Mom, Dad and Baby (25 to 50 minutes) Have the new family experience wellness together. This introductory treatment provides treatment for the entire 'ohana!
Honihoni "Sealed with a Kiss" Duet (50 or 80 minutes) Lomilomi massage with a choice of tropical body butter kisses.
'Ohi's Lehua "Love Story" for two (80 minutes) Custom exfoliation of choice, followed by a lomilomi massage with your tropical body butter kiss.
Pili Aloha "Loving Companionship" (2.5 hours) Duet body exfoliation, massage and facial of your choice in a private suite with refreshing elixirs!
The Yummy Tummy (80 minutes) This combination treatment begins with a nourishing facial for your tummy to soothe and hydrate, followed by a gentle face and head massage, ending with a deep neck and shoulder massage to ease the stresses associated with pregnancy.
Mellow Mama (50 minutes) A full-body massage using safe and specific pre-natal techniques to relax, increase circulation, alleviate tired muscles and reduce excess water retention.
Lucky Legs (25 minutes) A mineral-rich foot soak with an Omega-rich exfoliation and massage to provide relief to hard-working legs and feet when they are in need of intense refreshment. This treatment is designed to reduce lower leg water retention, stimulate circulation, relieve lower leg muscle stress and leave legs refreshed and silky smooth.
Na Kane Facial (50 or 80 minutes) Ideal for all men's skin, to combat skin sensitivities and environmental skin damage. Balancing, purifying and restorative, this facial is customized according to your professional consultation.
Kane Back Rejuvenation (50 minutes) Gentle exfoliation, deep-cleansing mud therapy and active botanicals restore this neglected area.
Man Cure: Men Only Wawae: Treat the feet! Don't neglect your wheels! A cleanse, exfoliation and massage to reinvigorate active feet.
Hot Towel Facial and Shave (50 minutes) This treatment provides a facial cleanse, modern shave and scalp massage with male-specific grooming products. Look and feel your best!
Sports Massage (25 minutes) Sports therapy helps energize, relieve swelling, reduce muscle tension, and promotes flexibility, to prevent the recurrence of injuries. Alleviate the stress, tension and toxins that build up in the body's soft tissues during overexertion and demanding physical activities. flush the muscle. This is great after working out!
Clarity! Completely Flawless Skin! (25 or 50 minutes) The main focus is hydration, antioxidant protection and perfection. Get started on a skincare regimen that will maintain your youthful glow, bring clarity and relief to problem skin and protect it from future damage. The "iPAD" of skincare!
Totally ORGANIC Skin! (25 or 50 minutes) Create perfect harmony with pure plant ingredients. Restore balance, clarity and radiance to skin. Purify the skin and decongest pores. Fair-trade Organic Licorice Extract and Calendula calms and soothes skin and helps balance and even out the skin tone for radiant, youthful skin.
Kane Choice For Him - treatments specifically for young men ages 13 to 17. Ha-Breath-Oxygen Inhalation For health, vitality, physical stamina and endurance.
Just You! Allow experts to share their trade secrets to perfect makeup application…newest trends and colors. Expert stylists can recommend the best hair style for you! Consult 30 minutes (application only). Consult 60 minutes (lesson and fully application).
Manicure or Pedicure: Enjoy a soak, cleanse, massage, shape and choice of color. Ask about the Organic or Ice Cream pedicure! (30 minutes)
D.I.Y. Nails: Receive a manicure and/or pedicure while learning to DIY at home. Includes a take-home nail kit.
Athlete's Feet: Take care of your feet and they will take care of you. Great for active guys!
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience returns to Disney's Star Wars Weekends
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW