Disney Springs at Walt Disney World
Formerly known as Downtown Disney
Disney Springs Information
Disney Springs Address:
1780 Buena Vista Drive
PO BOX 10150
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830
Downtown Disney has been renamed Disney Springs and will consist of several
different neighborhoods, featuring more than 150 stores, restaurants and
entertainment locations. The neighborhoods will be named The Town
Center, The Landing, The West Side, and The Marketplace. Each
neighborhood will have a distinct feel, with the current West Side and
Marketplace basically retaining their current layouts.
As Disney tradition goes, the area will have a backstory explaining the
history. The idea is that the town grew up around a spring, and guests
will be able to see the evolution in the environment as the town has
grown and changed. This spring is what will connect the neighborhoods
along the waterfront.
The area's main commercial district, with waterfront views and themed dining. Dining
The Town Center:
The Town Center begins the story of Disney Springs. Settlers were attracted to the area by a series of natural springs. This will feature a central promenade, along which guests can find shopping and dining.
The West Side
: This area provides entertainment, as well as elevated sections that provide shade
to those underneath, and a new vantage point for guests to watch all the
hustle and bustle of the area. Dining
This area is especially family-friendly, offering an expanded World of Disney store and a pedestrian walkway over the water. Dining
Read more about Disney Springs here. Construction should be completed in 2016.
Remodel News and Information
Retailers joining the lineup at Disney Springs:
Oakley Sales Corp. - sunglasses and active sportswear
- L'Occitane Inc. - beauty, skincare, body products
- Alpargatas USA Inc. - Brazilian footwear
- Kinectescape Steam & Power LLC - unique knickknacks
- Edward Beiner Springs LLC - eyewear designer and shop
- Great Irish Pubs Florida Inc. - owner of Raglan Road, paperwork has been filed for "new construction," though nothing has been announced
- The NBA Experience - featuring hands-on activities for families that will put you into the world of professional basketball. Will include restaurant and retail store.
- Zara - trendy fashion for the whole family
- Tommy Bahama - island-inspired sportwear for men and women
- Lilly Pulitzer - resort wear
- UNIQLO - casual apparel using simple designs to hide innovative details
- PANDORA - charm jewelry
- UGG - known for their footwear, also sells loungewear, outerwear, home products and handbags
- L'Occitaine en Provence - international skincare and beauty line
- Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza - a fast casual artisanal pizza restaurant. This build-your-own pizza
chain uses extra hot ovens to cook the 11-inch pizzas in 3 minutes. It
will occupy a new 5,000-square-foot building with room to seat 200
guests and will open in May 2016.
- Homecoming: Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine (previously announced as Chef Art's Florida Fish Camp) - Coming in summer 2016,
this restaurant is from Art Smith, known from his time as Oprah's
private chef and a judge on the show BBQ Pitmasters. Smith also runs
Table fifty-two in Chicago, Art and Soul in D.C., Southern Art &
Bourbon Bar in Atlanta and LYFE Kitchen Palo Alto. Smith has been
awarded two honors from the James Beard Foundation and began his career
with a culinary internship in the Walt Disney College Program.
This new venture is described as "where Florida heritage meets New Southern cuisine" and will offer Southern favorites including: homemade pimento cheese, Church Lady deviled eggs, low country shrimp and grits, kale salad with Sweet Grass Dairy cheese and spiced pecans, a grilled Blackstrap pork chop with sawmill gravy, cakes, pies and sweets. A glass-walled show kitchen will allow guests to see into the action and the Southern Shine bar will offer cocktails, punches and coolers.
- Coca-Cola Store - This 3-story building will also offer a rooftop tasting bar.
- kate spade new york
- Under Armour
- MAC Cometics
- Vince Comuto
- Vera Bradley
- Lucky Brand
- TROPHY ROOM
- ALEX AND ANI
- Na Hoku
- American Threads
- Melissa Shoes
- Johnston & Murphy
- Everything But Water
- Free People
- JOHNNY WAS
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- D-Luxe Burger
- Amorette's Patisserie
- Tablas Frontera
Parking and Transportation Options
- Valet parking is available at West Side from 2:30pm-2:00am. Pricing is
based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium
and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car. You will
pay when you leave. Guests with Tables in Wonderland will receive
complimentary valet parking with a valid dining receipt (except for the
following blackout dates: Easter, Mother's Day, 4th of July,
Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New
Year's Day, and any special events at Downtown Disney).
- 0-2 hours: $10
- 2-3 hours: $15
- 3+ hours: $20
- Overflow parking lots are all a 5-10 minute walk to Disney Springs and will include:
- Team Disney
- Casting Lot
- Speedway Gas Station Lot
- Guests will find electronic directional signage along Buena Vista Drive marking the best places to park.
- The first pedestrian bridge is under construction and will
connect the Downtown Disney Cast Services building and Team Disney to
Downtown Disney. This will allow guests and cast members to cross Buena
Vista Drive. A second pedestrian bridge will go over the road near
Hotel Plaza Boulevard.
Boat transportation is offered daily from 10:30am-11:30pm, every 20 minutes.
- Yellow route - Sassagoula River Cruise goes to and from Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside from the Marketplace Dock.
- Green route - services the West Side to and from Old Key West.
- Blue route - services the West Side to and from Saratoga Springs Resort
- Red route - water taxi stops at the West Side Dock and Marketplace dock. This route operates daily from 10:00am - 11:30pm. The last guest pick-up of the day will be 11:30pm.