Disneyland Park Overview
Disneyland Park has attracted millions of visitors since it first opened its doors more than 50 years ago. When you enter Disneyland, the cares and worries of the day are left behind. Once you enter Disneyland Park, you’re transported to a fantasy world where elephants can fly and pirates serenade.
Disneyland California is most certainly a land of enchantment where children and the young at heart find that dreams really do come true. Disneyland Park is a seamless blend of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Smiling train conductors, marching bands and the clip-clop of horse drawn carriages bring you back to carefree days. You can also rocket through the galaxy, board a runaway train or trek through the jungle. Laughter is always in the air, with friendly smiles all around. The secret to Disneyland is its ability to change yet, remain the same. As Walt Disney said "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.