Parades and Shows - Disneyland Park
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Remember...Dreams Come True Fireworks
- Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
- The Laughing Stock Co.
- Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush
- Mickey and the Magical Map
This "traditional" parade features some of the most popular music from Disney movies and some of your favorite characters, including Ariel, Tiana, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, The Three Caballeros and Aladdin. Nine beautiful floats travel down Main Street, each telling their own musical story. It's full of unique rhythms and instruments...some even played by Mickey Mouse himself.
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies are no longer performing at Disneyland Park.
Frontierland is the home of the Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. The four brothers named ‘Billy" perform bluegrass music with a touch of comedy on the stage at the Golden Horseshoe. Check your daily guide for show times.
The Laughing Stock Co. will had its final performance on July 8, 2014
This group of cowboy comedians who perform in Frontierland will keep you in stitches. Check your daily guide for show times.
This interactive game has been exentended past its previously announced 09/01/14 end date.
Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush allows guests to become part of the story...naming, creating and developing their own characters and influencing the direction and action of the story's first chapter.
Frontierland and its neighbor, Rainbow Ridge, are in the midst of a land feud. Rainbow Ridge, a once-booming mining-town, has dried up and they have their sights set on Frontierland. Rumors are spreading that gold has been discovered in mines belonging to Frontierland. Thus, the struggle begins....
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Mickey and the Magical Map
The Fantasyland Theatre is once again the home of live entertainment with "Mickey and the Magical Map".
The wise sorcerer, Yen Sid, tells of a wondrous map with the power to take dreamers to any place imaginable. When the young apprentice, Mickey Mouse, attempts to paint the map's one unfinished spot, he stumbles into a fantastic adventure of music, color and beloved characters.
Mickey and the Magical Map features songs from "The Jungle Book", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", "Tangled", "The Little Mermaid", "Lilo & Stich" and "The Princess and the Frog".
Created for Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary, Remember…Dreams Come True fireworks celebrates Disneyland’s most beloved attractions and soundtracks. If you can get close to the Castle, looks for some added surprises and don't forget to watch for Tinker Bell flying through the sky over the castle.
Disneyland is the original home to one of Disney's most spectacular shows. Join Mickey at the Rivers of America in Frontierland for this amazing fight against good and evil. Special effects, water projection, fiber optics and lasers make this one of Disneyland’s must see events. Check your daily Guide for show times.
Fantasmic Dessert Buffet
If waiting hours for that perfect spot is not in your plans, Disneyland does offer reserved seating for Fantasmic! This package includes seating and an array of dessert selections and beverages.
Get your Glow with the Show ears and become part of Fantasmic! These special Mickey Mouse ears interact with the show and light up in various colors to the music. The ears also interact with Disney California Adventure's World of Color and Mad T Party.
- 2015 dates released for Disneyland's Grad Nite - Dates and pricing has been released for Grad Nite 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland's Legends of Frontierland ends 09/27/14 - The interactive Legends of Frontierland ends its run at Disneyland Park on September 27th.
- Mickey's Halloween Party perks for Disneyland Passholders - Disneyland Annual Passholders who are attending Mickey's Halloween Party can stop by the Opera House for screenings of Halloween-themed Disney classics plus a tasty treat.
- Tips for using FastPass at Disneyland - With all the talk of Magic Bands and FastPass+ lately, I thought it might be good to remind folks that the Disneyland Resort is still using the "classic" paper FastPass system and maybe pass on a few tips.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Candy Cane Inn
- Save 20% on premium rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Most weeknights this Fall, save 20% on premium rooms at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- Menu updated at Flo's V8 Cafe - Flo's V8 Café at California Adventure has updated its menu, adding a couple of hot sandwiches and replacing the pork loin with BBQ pork ribs.
- Disneyland delays Elsa & Anna's Boutique transformation - The transformation of Downtown Disney's Studio Disney 365 to Elsa & Anna's Boutique has been delayed. The new opening date is 10/06/14.
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- 4D preview of Big Hero 6 at Disneyland Park - Beginning September 26th, the Magic Eye Theater in Disneyland Park will host a 4D preview of the upcoming animated feature "Big Hero 6".
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/15/14
- Blog - HalloweenTime at Disneyland 2014
- Blog - Tom & West's 5 Favorite Thrills at Magic Mountain
- Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime at Disneyland - Disneyland Park goes all out for the Halloween season, from the front of the Park to the back. Starting in mid-September and continuing through the holiday itself, the Park and the characters, are decked in their Fall finest.
- Mickey's Halloween Party sold out for Halloween Night - Mickey's Halloween party at Disneyland is now sold out for three dates: 09/26, 10/03 and 10/31.
- Disneyland confirms return of Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad - The Disneyland Resort has announced the dates for the holiday celebrations and confirmed the return of World of Color-Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad.
- Mahaloween Luau coming to Trader Sam's - Celebrate Halloween a bit early at Trader Sam's with its Mahaloween Luau on 09/29/14. Tickets are $125 and go on sale 09/10/14.
- Mystic Magic Show added to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Carnival - New on the stage this year at Disneyland's Halloween Carnival is the Mystic Magic Show, featuring jugglers, magicians and fortune tellers.
- FastPass testing at Disneyland's Frozen meet & greet - Disneyland is now testing a FastPass-like system for the Frozen meet & greet in Fantasyland.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle has received a new drawbridge and railings.
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.