Parades and Shows - Disneyland Park
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Remember...Dreams Come True Fireworks
- Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
- The Laughing Stock Co.
- Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush
- Mickey and the Magical Map
This "traditional" parade features some of the most popular music from Disney movies and some of your favorite characters, including Ariel, Tiana, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, The Three Caballeros and Aladdin. Nine beautiful floats travel down Main Street, each telling their own musical story. It's full of unique rhythms and instruments...some even played by Mickey Mouse himself.
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies are no longer performing at Disneyland Park.
Frontierland is the home of the Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. The four brothers named ‘Billy" perform bluegrass music with a touch of comedy on the stage at the Golden Horseshoe. Check your daily guide for show times.
This group of cowboy comedians who perform in Frontierland will keep you in stitches. Check your daily guide for show times.
This interactive game has ended.
Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush allows guests to become part of the story...naming, creating and developing their own characters and influencing the direction and action of the story's first chapter.
Frontierland and its neighbor, Rainbow Ridge, are in the midst of a land feud. Rainbow Ridge, a once-booming mining-town, has dried up and they have their sights set on Frontierland. Rumors are spreading that gold has been discovered in mines belonging to Frontierland. Thus, the struggle begins....
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Mickey and the Magical Map
The Fantasyland Theatre is once again the home of live entertainment with "Mickey and the Magical Map".
The wise sorcerer, Yen Sid, tells of a wondrous map with the power to take dreamers to any place imaginable. When the young apprentice, Mickey Mouse, attempts to paint the map's one unfinished spot, he stumbles into a fantastic adventure of music, color and beloved characters.
Mickey and the Magical Map features songs from "The Jungle Book", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", "Tangled", "The Little Mermaid", "Lilo & Stich" and "The Princess and the Frog".
Created for Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary, Remember…Dreams Come True fireworks celebrates Disneyland’s most beloved attractions and soundtracks. If you can get close to the Castle, looks for some added surprises and don't forget to watch for Tinker Bell flying through the sky over the castle.
Beginning December 12th, a FastPass will be required to access the reserved viewing space for Fantasmic! FastPass distribution will take place beginning at park opening. Limited stand-by viewing will also be available.
In addition, special dining experiences at Blue Bayou and River Belle Terrace, plus a new dessert party at Hungry Bear Restaurant will also be available.
Fantasmic! Dining includes a 3-course dinner (starter, entree, dessert)
Dinner starts at 4:00pm
$61.00 adult/$23.00 child (age 3-9)
River Belle Terrace
Dinner starts at 3:00pm
$41.99 adult/$21.99 child (age 3-9)
Fantasmic! On-the Go includes 3 Grab & Go meals
Schedule pick-up 12:00pm-7:00pm
$19.99 adult/$13.99 child (age 3-9)
Fantasmic! Dessert party includes dessert sampler and beverage (coffee, tea, soft drink)
Hungry Bear Restaurant
$29.99 per guest
Call 714-781-DINE or contact your Travel Agent for reservations
Disneyland is the original home to one of Disney's most spectacular shows. Join Mickey at the Rivers of America in Frontierland for this amazing fight against good and evil. Special effects, water projection, fiber optics and lasers make this one of Disneyland’s must see events. Check your daily Guide for show times.
Fantasmic Dessert Buffet
The Fantasmic Dessert Buffet will no longer be offered after 12/08/14.
If waiting hours for that perfect spot is not in your plans, Disneyland does offer reserved seating for Fantasmic! This package includes seating and an array of dessert selections and beverages.
Get your Glow with the Show ears and become part of Fantasmic! These special Mickey Mouse ears interact with the show and light up in various colors to the music. The ears also interact with Disney California Adventure's World of Color and Mad T Party.
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.