Parades and Shows - Disneyland Park
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Remember...Dreams Come True Fireworks
- Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
- The Laughing Stock Co.
- Mickey and the Magical Map
This "traditional" parade features some of the most popular music from Disney movies and some of your favorite characters, including Ariel, Tiana, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, The Three Caballeros and Aladdin. Nine beautiful floats travel down Main Street, each telling their own musical story. It's full of unique rhythms and instruments...some even played by Mickey Mouse himself.
Frontierland is the home of the Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. The four brothers named ‘Billy" perform bluegrass music with a touch of comedy on the stage at the Golden Horseshoe. Check your daily guide for show times.
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies are no longer performing at Disneyland Park.
This group of cowboy comedians who perform in Frontierland will keep you in stitches. Check your daily guide for show times.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Mickey and the Magical Map
The Fantasyland Theatre is once again the home of live entertainment with "Mickey and the Magical Map".
The wise sorcerer, Yen Sid, tells of a wondrous map with the power to take dreamers to any place imaginable. When the young apprentice, Mickey Mouse, attempts to paint the map's one unfinished spot, he stumbles into a fantastic adventure of music, color and beloved characters.
Mickey and the Magical Map features songs from "The Jungle Book", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", "Tangled", "The Little Mermaid", "Lilo & Stich" and "The Princess and the Frog".
Created for Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary, Remember…Dreams Come True fireworks celebrates Disneyland’s most beloved attractions and soundtracks. If you can get close to the Castle, looks for some added surprises and don't forget to watch for Tinker Bell flying through the sky over the castle.
Disneyland is the original home to one of Disney's most spectacular shows. Join Mickey at the Rivers of America in Frontierland for this amazing fight against good and evil. Special effects, water projection, fiber optics and lasers make this one of Disneyland’s must see events. Check your daily Guide for show times.
Fantasmic Dessert Buffet
If waiting hours for that perfect spot is not in your plans, Disneyland does offer reserved seating for Fantasmic! This package includes seating and an array of dessert selections and beverages.
Get your Glow with the Show ears and become part of Fantasmic! These special Mickey Mouse ears interact with the show and light up in various colors to the music. The ears also interact with Disney California Adventure's World of Color and Mad T Party.
- Magical fireworks returns to Disneyland Park on 5/2 - Magical, Disneyland's fireworks show that features an appearance by Dumbo, returns for the summer beginning May 2nd.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.