Parades and Shows - Disneyland Park
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Remember...Dreams Come True Fireworks
- Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
- The Laughing Stock Co.
- Mickey and the Magical Map
This "traditional" parade features some of the most popular music from Disney movies and some of your favorite characters, including Ariel, Tiana, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, The Three Caballeros and Aladdin. Nine beautiful floats travel down Main Street, each telling their own musical story. It's full of unique rhythms and instruments...some even played by Mickey Mouse himself.
Frontierland is the home of the Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. The four brothers named ‘Billy" perform bluegrass music with a touch of comedy on the stage at the Golden Horseshoe. Check your daily guide for show times.
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies are no longer performing at Disneyland Park.
This group of cowboy comedians who perform in Frontierland will keep you in stitches. Check your daily guide for show times.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Mickey and the Magical Map
The Fantasyland Theatre is once again the home of live entertainment with "Mickey and the Magical Map".
The wise sorcerer, Yen Sid, tells of a wondrous map with the power to take dreamers to any place imaginable. When the young apprentice, Mickey Mouse, attempts to paint the map's one unfinished spot, he stumbles into a fantastic adventure of music, color and beloved characters.
Mickey and the Magical Map features songs from "The Jungle Book", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", "Tangled", "The Little Mermaid", "Lilo & Stich" and "The Princess and the Frog".
Created for Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary, Remember…Dreams Come True fireworks celebrates Disneyland’s most beloved attractions and soundtracks. If you can get close to the Castle, looks for some added surprises and don't forget to watch for Tinker Bell flying through the sky over the castle.
Disneyland is the original home to one of Disney's most spectacular shows. Join Mickey at the Rivers of America in Frontierland for this amazing fight against good and evil. Special effects, water projection, fiber optics and lasers make this one of Disneyland’s must see events. Check your daily Guide for show times.
Fantasmic Dessert Buffet
If waiting hours for that perfect spot is not in your plans, Disneyland does offer reserved seating for Fantasmic! This package includes seating and an array of dessert selections and beverages.
Get your Glow with the Show ears and become part of Fantasmic! These special Mickey Mouse ears interact with the show and light up in various colors to the music. The ears also interact with Disney California Adventure's World of Color and Mad T Party.
- Starbucks is now open at Disneyland's Downtown Disney - A new Starbucks Coffee location is now open near the World of Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.