Mother’s Day 2013 at the Disneyland Resort
Mother’s Day can be a special day that the Disneyland Resort. Along with flowers for all Moms, Disney also offers special Mother’s Day dining options.
The special options below can be booked now by calling 714-781-DINE (3463) between the hours of 7:00 am and 9:00 pm or by emailing email@example.com.
The Mother's Day Brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued.
Mother's Day Brunch will be offered at Storytellers Cafe in the Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and the PCH Grill in the Paradise Pier Hotel
Highlights of the Storytellers buffet include made-to-order omelets, brioche French toast with blackberry compote, roasted salmon with tangerine vinaigrette, carved beef.
PCH Grill will be featuring a Scottish salmon station, parfait yogurt station, roasted chicken and vegetables and all the breakfast fixin’s, from fluffy scrambled eggs to huevos rancheros.
Reservations are highly recommended!
Adults (10 and over): $33.99
Children (Ages 3-9): $16.99
Children 2 and Under: Free
Prices do not include tax and gratuity
Other Special Items for Mom
The Blue Bayou is offering crab-stuffed shrimp with tomato-artichoke sauce, Carnation Cafe has seared mahi mahi with spinach orzo and a shrimp broth and the Plaza Inn is serving spicy glazed salmon with chipotle-pineapple glaze.
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.