Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Downtown Disney at night is very busy. If you try to wing your dinner meals, don't be suprised if you have to wait a while.
Throughout Downtown Disney you will find an array of specialty kiosks for some additional quick dining and snack options.
Enjoy California cuisine at this
restaurant, which serves such dishes as Greek chicken and lemon kabobs,
North African steamed mussels, and Moroccan tuna skewers. Fine Dining is located upstairs. Priority Seating available.
There is also the Uva lounge/bar located in the middle of Downtown Disney, where you can enjoy a drink & light snack while you enjoy the atmosphere of Downtown Disney.
In addition to lunch and dinner, the
House of Blues has a special Gospel brunch on
Sundays. Styled as a low-roofed plantation estate
from the Carolina low country, Crossroads at House of Blues
features a new menu from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez.
Located adjacent to the House of Blues live-music venue. This is a popular restaurant and it has a gift shop. Priority Seating available.
This restaurant offers a vast array of soups, salads, wraps and desserts as well as their signature sandwiches using fresh artisan breads. Earl of Sandwich features several different sandwiches, including The Original 1792, with roast beef, sharp cheddar cheese and creamy horseradish.
This restaurant features grilled
cedar plank salmon, grilled chops, and New York strip steak in a sports
setting, with televisions tuned into the ESPN stations. There is even
a room where the guest can sit in a comfortable lounge chair, and watch
a wall full of TV’s while enjoying the meal.
There is also a gift shop, and the upstairs has an arcade area, including a rock-climbing wall. Priority Seating available.
Haagen Dazs (Counter Service):
Come to the Häagen-Dazs shop and sample some of the world's finest premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, and gelato -- as well as brownies, cookies, and specialty coffee drinks.
Refreshing fruit and vegetable Smoothies, Gourmet Pretzels and Breads. For a healthier option while on vacation, consider a smoothie instead ice cream.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast
La Brea Bakery
Fresh bread is baked here daily in a new open kitchen. Come here for breakfast and get bagels, pastry, oatmeal, quiche, etc. and the right side is sit-down. Meals include sandwiches and salads with a Mediterranean flair.
To the left is a cafeteria line, La Brea Bakery Express, where quick serve items and outdoor seating are featured.
Sit downstairs and enjoy Italian food, including pastas and wood-burning oven baked pizzas either indoors or out on the terrace. Eat upstairs for fine dining experience.
Italian food To Go! Napolini located in Downtown Disney next to Naples Ristorante. This quick service restaurant is the perfect place to grab Pasta, Calzoni, Pizza, Soup & Sandwiches to go or you can sit and enjoy Downtown Disney at the outdoor seating area.
This restaurant is styled after a Mayan Temple. There are waterfalls inside and out as well as huge aquariums with salt-water fish. While you dine in the jungle setting, the animatronic menagerie comes to life. In keeping with its theme, the rainforest has tropical “storms”. You’ll find pasta, salads, burgers, ribs, fish, etc at this eatery. Priority Seating available.
Authentic New Orleans cuisine featuring blackened chicken, fish, jambalaya, pastas, salads, etc. The atmosphere is lively and the staff provides great service. You can dine inside or outside. Priority Seating is recommended but not required.
Quick service salads and sandwiches are available at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express.
Coffee, tea and Starbucks pastries and sandwiches.
Indoor dining and open-air cantina dining in the Mexican inspired atmosphere. Hand-made tortilla station, taquitos, drowned nacho's, margarita's, quesadillas and 'Mexicones' (cinnamon-sugar churro with warm chocolate).
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
This is a nice option if you don't feel like sitting in a restaurant. They serve tacos, burritos, nachos and desserts. There is a small outdoor seating area.
Over 40 wines served by the glass, adult beverages, appetizers and pastries. Don't let the look fool you, it's not only a bar. They have some great tapas (appetizers) for the whole family to enjoy.
Wetzel’s Pretzels (Counter Service): Wetzel's puts a whole new twist on pretzels, using only the finest quality ingredients to create such masterpieces as the Mexicali, the Sinful Cinnamon, and the Three Cheese pretzels, just to name a few.
- Disneyland's Legends of Frontierland ends 09/27/14 - The interactive Legends of Frontierland ends its run at Disneyland Park on September 27th.
- Mickey's Halloween Party perks for Disneyland Passholders - Disneyland Annual Passholders who are attending Mickey's Halloween Party can stop by the Opera House for screenings of Halloween-themed Disney classics plus a tasty treat.
- Tips for using FastPass at Disneyland - With all the talk of Magic Bands and FastPass+ lately, I thought it might be good to remind folks that the Disneyland Resort is still using the "classic" paper FastPass system and maybe pass on a few tips.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Candy Cane Inn
- Save 20% on premium rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Most weeknights this Fall, save 20% on premium rooms at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- Menu updated at Flo's V8 Cafe - Flo's V8 Café at California Adventure has updated its menu, adding a couple of hot sandwiches and replacing the pork loin with BBQ pork ribs.
- Disneyland delays Elsa & Anna's Boutique transformation - The transformation of Downtown Disney's Studio Disney 365 to Elsa & Anna's Boutique has been delayed. The new opening date is 10/06/14.
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- 4D preview of Big Hero 6 at Disneyland Park - Beginning September 26th, the Magic Eye Theater in Disneyland Park will host a 4D preview of the upcoming animated feature "Big Hero 6".
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/15/14
- Blog - HalloweenTime at Disneyland 2014
- Blog - Tom & West's 5 Favorite Thrills at Magic Mountain
- Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime at Disneyland - Disneyland Park goes all out for the Halloween season, from the front of the Park to the back. Starting in mid-September and continuing through the holiday itself, the Park and the characters, are decked in their Fall finest.
- Mickey's Halloween Party sold out for Halloween Night - Mickey's Halloween party at Disneyland is now sold out for three dates: 09/26, 10/03 and 10/31.
- Disneyland confirms return of Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad - The Disneyland Resort has announced the dates for the holiday celebrations and confirmed the return of World of Color-Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad.
- Mahaloween Luau coming to Trader Sam's - Celebrate Halloween a bit early at Trader Sam's with its Mahaloween Luau on 09/29/14. Tickets are $125 and go on sale 09/10/14.
- Mystic Magic Show added to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Carnival - New on the stage this year at Disneyland's Halloween Carnival is the Mystic Magic Show, featuring jugglers, magicians and fortune tellers.
- FastPass testing at Disneyland's Frozen meet & greet - Disneyland is now testing a FastPass-like system for the Frozen meet & greet in Fantasyland.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle has received a new drawbridge and railings.
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.