Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Downtown Disney at night is very busy. If you try to wing your dinner meals, don't be suprised if you have to wait a while.
Throughout Downtown Disney you will find an array of specialty kiosks for some additional quick dining and snack options.
Enjoy California cuisine at this
restaurant, which serves such dishes as Greek chicken and lemon kabobs,
North African steamed mussels, and Moroccan tuna skewers. Fine Dining is located upstairs. Priority Seating available.
There is also the Uva lounge/bar located in the middle of Downtown Disney, where you can enjoy a drink & light snack while you enjoy the atmosphere of Downtown Disney.
In addition to lunch and dinner, the
House of Blues has a special Gospel brunch on
Sundays. Styled as a low-roofed plantation estate
from the Carolina low country, Crossroads at House of Blues
features a new menu from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez.
Located adjacent to the House of Blues live-music venue. This is a popular restaurant and it has a gift shop. Priority Seating available.
This restaurant offers a vast array of soups, salads, wraps and desserts as well as their signature sandwiches using fresh artisan breads. Earl of Sandwich features several different sandwiches, including The Original 1792, with roast beef, sharp cheddar cheese and creamy horseradish.
This restaurant features grilled
cedar plank salmon, grilled chops, and New York strip steak in a sports
setting, with televisions tuned into the ESPN stations. There is even
a room where the guest can sit in a comfortable lounge chair, and watch
a wall full of TV’s while enjoying the meal.
There is also a gift shop, and the upstairs has an arcade area, including a rock-climbing wall. Priority Seating available.
Haagen Dazs (Counter Service):
Come to the Häagen-Dazs shop and sample some of the world's finest premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, and gelato -- as well as brownies, cookies, and specialty coffee drinks.
Refreshing fruit and vegetable Smoothies, Gourmet Pretzels and Breads. For a healthier option while on vacation, consider a smoothie instead ice cream.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast
La Brea Bakery
Fresh bread is baked here daily in a new open kitchen. Come here for breakfast and get bagels, pastry, oatmeal, quiche, etc. and the right side is sit-down. Meals include sandwiches and salads with a Mediterranean flair.
To the left is a cafeteria line, La Brea Bakery Express, where quick serve items and outdoor seating are featured.
Sit downstairs and enjoy Italian food, including pastas and wood-burning oven baked pizzas either indoors or out on the terrace. Eat upstairs for fine dining experience.
Italian food To Go! Napolini located in Downtown Disney next to Naples Ristorante. This quick service restaurant is the perfect place to grab Pasta, Calzoni, Pizza, Soup & Sandwiches to go or you can sit and enjoy Downtown Disney at the outdoor seating area.
This restaurant is styled after a Mayan Temple. There are waterfalls inside and out as well as huge aquariums with salt-water fish. While you dine in the jungle setting, the animatronic menagerie comes to life. In keeping with its theme, the rainforest has tropical “storms”. You’ll find pasta, salads, burgers, ribs, fish, etc at this eatery. Priority Seating available.
Authentic New Orleans cuisine featuring blackened chicken, fish, jambalaya, pastas, salads, etc. The atmosphere is lively and the staff provides great service. You can dine inside or outside. Priority Seating is recommended but not required.
Quick service salads and sandwiches are available at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express.
Coffee, tea and Starbucks pastries and sandwiches.
Indoor dining and open-air cantina dining in the Mexican inspired atmosphere. Hand-made tortilla station, taquitos, drowned nacho's, margarita's, quesadillas and 'Mexicones' (cinnamon-sugar churro with warm chocolate).
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
This is a nice option if you don't feel like sitting in a restaurant. They serve tacos, burritos, nachos and desserts. There is a small outdoor seating area.
Over 40 wines served by the glass, adult beverages, appetizers and pastries. Don't let the look fool you, it's not only a bar. They have some great tapas (appetizers) for the whole family to enjoy.
Wetzel’s Pretzels (Counter Service): Wetzel's puts a whole new twist on pretzels, using only the finest quality ingredients to create such masterpieces as the Mexicali, the Sinful Cinnamon, and the Three Cheese pretzels, just to name a few.
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.