Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Downtown Disney at night is very busy. If you try to wing your dinner meals, don't be suprised if you have to wait a while.
Throughout Downtown Disney you will find an array of specialty kiosks for some additional quick dining and snack options.
Inspired by Dole, several of the restaurants in Downtown Disney have come up with some new special dishes for the summer.
ESPN Zone: Mango Habanero Hot Wings, Pineapple Chipotle BBQ Wings, Pineapple Mojito
Rainforest Cafe: Green Python, Teriyaki Glazed Mahi Mahi
Tortilla Jo's: Pineapple Shrimp Ceviche, Guajillo Chicken Salad, Achiote-Marinated Flat Iron Steak, Pineapple-Cilantro Margarita, Pineapple Mojito
House of Blues: Caribbean Chicken Skillet
Naples: Dole Pineapple Pizza with Rosemary Roasted Ham, Arugula Salad with Dole Raspberry Dressing & Shrimp, Dole Sangria
La Brea Bakery: Mango Chicken Salad
Catal: Early Summer Mango Salad with Raspberry Mojo Vinaigrette, Pisco-Sour Cloud
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen: Grilled Salmon Strawberry Salad, Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Wetzel's Pretzels: Hawaiian Pretzel
Haagen-Dazs: Banana Split Dazzler
Enjoy California cuisine at this
restaurant, which serves such dishes as Greek chicken and lemon kabobs,
North African steamed mussels, and Moroccan tuna skewers. Fine Dining is located upstairs. Priority Seating available.
There is also the Uva lounge/bar located in the middle of Downtown Disney, where you can enjoy a drink & light snack while you enjoy the atmosphere of Downtown Disney.
In addition to lunch and dinner, the
House of Blues has a special Gospel brunch on
Sundays. Styled as a low-roofed plantation estate
from the Carolina low country, Crossroads at House of Blues
features a new menu from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez.
Located adjacent to the House of Blues live-music venue. This is a popular restaurant and it has a gift shop. Priority Seating available.
This restaurant offers a vast array of soups, salads, wraps and desserts as well as their signature sandwiches using fresh artisan breads. Earl of Sandwich features several different sandwiches, including The Original 1792, with roast beef, sharp cheddar cheese and creamy horseradish.
This restaurant features grilled
cedar plank salmon, grilled chops, and New York strip steak in a sports
setting, with televisions tuned into the ESPN stations. There is even
a room where the guest can sit in a comfortable lounge chair, and watch
a wall full of TV’s while enjoying the meal.
There is also a gift shop, and the upstairs has an arcade area, including a rock-climbing wall. Priority Seating available.
Haagen Dazs (Counter Service):
Come to the Häagen-Dazs shop and sample some of the world's finest premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, and gelato -- as well as brownies, cookies, and specialty coffee drinks.
Refreshing fruit and vegetable Smoothies, Gourmet Pretzels and Breads. For a healthier option while on vacation, consider a smoothie instead ice cream.
Fresh bread is baked here daily in a new open kitchen. Come here for breakfast and get bagels, pastry, oatmeal, quiche, etc. and the right side is sit-down. Meals include sandwiches and salads with a Mediterranean flair.
To the left is a cafeteria line, La Brea Bakery Express, where quick serve items and outdoor seating are featured.
Sit downstairs and enjoy Italian food, including pastas and wood-burning oven baked pizzas either indoors or out on the terrace. Eat upstairs for fine dining experience.
Italian food To Go! Napolini located in Downtown Disney next to Naples Ristorante. This quick service restaurant is the perfect place to grab Pasta, Calzoni, Pizza, Soup & Sandwiches to go or you can sit and enjoy Downtown Disney at the outdoor seating area.
This restaurant is styled after a Mayan Temple. There are waterfalls inside and out as well as huge aquariums with salt-water fish. While you dine in the jungle setting, the animatronic menagerie comes to life. In keeping with its theme, the rainforest has tropical “storms”. You’ll find pasta, salads, burgers, ribs, fish, etc at this eatery. Priority Seating available.
Authentic New Orleans cuisine featuring blackened chicken, fish, jambalaya, pastas, salads, etc. The atmosphere is lively and the staff provides great service. You can dine inside or outside. Priority Seating is recommended but not required.
Quick service salads and sandwiches are available at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express.
Coffee, tea and Starbucks pastries and sandwiches.
Indoor dining and open-air cantina dining in the Mexican inspired atmosphere. Hand-made tortilla station, taquitos, drowned nacho's, margarita's, quesadillas and 'Mexicones' (cinnamon-sugar churro with warm chocolate).
This is a nice option if you don't feel like sitting in a restaurant. They serve tacos, burritos, nachos and desserts. There is a small outdoor seating area.
Over 40 wines served by the glass, adult beverages, appetizers and pastries. Don't let the look fool you, it's not only a bar. They have some great tapas (appetizers) for the whole family to enjoy.
Wetzel’s Pretzels (Counter Service): Wetzel's puts a whole new twist on pretzels, using only the finest quality ingredients to create such masterpieces as the Mexicali, the Sinful Cinnamon, and the Three Cheese pretzels, just to name a few.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.