Wine Country Trattoria
Wine Country Trattoria Information
|Location:||California Adventure / The Golden Vine Winery|
|Hours:||Varies with park hours|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Wine Country Trattoria|
|Menu:||Wine Country Trattoria Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Lunch (Updated: 07/13)Appetizers/Starter
- Calamari, mussels, green beans and Artichoke hearts lightly breaded served with pepperoncini Aioli
Italian Insalata - A slice of iceberg lettuce with sliced pepperoncini, kalamata olives, roma tomatoes, cucumbers, and shaved parmesan with red wine vinaigrette. - $5.99
Rustic Bruschetta - Roasted Artichokes, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, and caramelized onions on crostini with paprika oil and parmesan - $7.49
- Tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Chef's Soup Selections - Chef's Soup Selections - $6.49
- Smoked Chicken, fennel, red onion, spiced Walnuts, goat cheese with fig-balsamic dressing
Grilled Chicken Sandwich - Herbed chicken breast, provolone cheese, arugula, roma tomatoes and pesto aioli on ciabatta with a green salad - $12.49
Lasagna Rustica - Served with House-made Bolognese. - $17.49
Pasta Your Way - Choice of Campanelle, Spaghetti or Fettuccine. Choice of Alla Vongole (Clams, Parsley, Garlic, Olive Oil, Chili Flakes, and White White), Bolognese (A rich Ragu of Beef, Italian Sausage and Tomatoes) or Shrimp Scampi (with White wine, Parsley, Garlic, Chili Flakes, and Lemon). Also available $15.49-Quattro Pomodoro (Rustic blend of Tomatoes, Garlic, and Basil in a Marinara Sauce) or Broccolini Aglio Olio (Lightly tossed with Spinach, Arugula, Tomatoes, Garlic, Chili Flakes, and Olive Oil). - $17.99
Roasted Vegetable Panini - Zucchini, eggplant, red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and lemon goat cheese spread on a multigrain bread with a green salad - $12.49
Today's Sustainable fish - Today's Sustainable Fish - $20.49
Trattoria Salad - Green salad with prosciutto, smoked mozzarella, artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, pepperoncini, red onion, roasted peppers, and olives with fresh basil and a red wine vinaigrette. - $13.49
Tuscan Salad with Sauteed Shrimp or Grilled Chicken - Blend of Romaine and Radicchio, Red and Yellow Grape Tomatoes, Celery, Green Beans, Cannellini Beans, and Roasted Peppers tossed in Creamy Italian Dressing - $15.99
Wine Country Tiramisu
- Layers of espresso and liqueur soaked ladyfingers, sweeted Italian cream cheese and shaved chocolate.
Assorted Soft Drinks
- (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta,
Minute Maid Light, Nestea Iced Tea)
Wine Country Trattoria
Lunch (Updated: 07/13) (Updated: 07/13)Appetizers/Starter
Kid's Antipasta - Fresh fruit with celery and carrots. Served with every kids meal
Choose your pasta and preparation - Spaghetti or little bell pasta with your choice of butter marinara sauce,turkey meatballs with marinara or tasty vegetable sauce - $8.49
Grilled chicken Breast - Grilled Chicken Breast with Pasta Primavera. - $8.99
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS