Tortilla Jo's Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / Next to House of Blues|
|Hours:||Sunday - Thursday, 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday and Saturday, 11:00am - 11:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Tortilla Jo's|
|Menu:||Tortilla Jo's Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
- Red snapper cooked in fresh lime juice, sreved with radish, serrano chile, onion, cilantro and avocado.
Jo's favorite - A large platter of shredded beef or chicken flautas, tequila BBQ ribs, habanero mango shrimp and carnitas sope - $18.00
Nachos - Crispy tortilla chips with monterey jack cheese, vegetarian black beans, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream. With shredded chicken or beef $12.00. With grilled chicken or steak $14.00 - $10.00
Tableside Guacamole - Fresh Guacamole prepared to your liking tableside with perfectly ripe Hass avocados, onions, cilantro and lime juice. topped with pico de gallo - $13.00
Tostadas del Mar - Seafood mix of shrimp, crab, red snapper, sauteed onions, cheese and cilantro tossed in an arbol sauce served on a tostada, topped with tomato, green onion, lime aioli and cilantro. - $10.00
- Baby Mixed greens with tomatoes, crispy tortilla chips and cilantro pepita ranch dressing.
Sopa del dia - Chef's daily selection or soup. Cup $4 - $7.00
TJ'S Ceasar Salad - Crisp Romaine lettuce and tomatoes tossede with our chipotle lime ceasar dressing, red chile croutons and gueso fresco. With grilled chicken or steak $15. With pan seared shrimp $17 - $9.00
Tortilla Soup - Tender chicken and garden fresh vegetables in chicken broth, topped with tortilla strips and queso fresco. Small $4 - $7.00
Tostada Salad - Your choice of grilled chicken or steak with refried beans, mixed lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream ina crispy tortilla bowl. - $16.00
- Large flour tortilla with your choice of filling topped with a pairing sauce and cheese. served with mexican red rice, pico de gallo and sour cream. Shredded chicken with sasa verde $15. Shredded beef with Sasa Roja, $15. Pork Carnitas with sasa verde $15. Fajitas Burrito with grilled chicken or steak, peppers, onions and cheese. served with guacamole. $18 or refried beans and cheese $13.
Carne Asada - Grilled marinated skirt steak topped with salsa ranchera, served with sonoran style manchego cheese quesadilla, vegetarian black beans and mexican red rice. - $20.00
Combo Plate - Choice of two items served with Mexican red rice and refried beans or sauteed vegetables. Crispy tocos, soft Vegetarian toacos, enchilada, tamale or Chile Relleno - $16.50
Enchiladas Suizas - Two corn tortillas filled with tender chicken, pasilla chiles and cheese. topped with salsa verde and monterey jack cheese. served with sweet corn, black beans and sour cream. - $15.00
Fajita Fiesta - A sizzling skillet of fijitas with sauteed peppers and onions. Served with your choice of refried beans, mexican red rice, guacamole, sour cream and fresh hand made tortillas. Grilled chicken $19, Grilled Steak $21, Pan seared shrimp $24 . - $19.00
Flautas Platter - Crispy rolled flour tortillas filled with choice of shredded beef or chicken. served with refried beans, mexican red rice and guacamole - $15.00
Garden Enchiladas - Two Corn tortillas filled with spinach and vegetables, topped with salsa verde and queso fresco. Served with cilantro green rice and vegetarian black beans. - $15.00
Jo's Carnitas - Tender Citrus braised pork, served with vegetarian Black beans, mexican red rice, pico de gallo, guacamole and corn tortillas - $18.50
Mayan Spiced Salmon - Pan roasted plantain crusted crispy salmon topped with pineapple cilantro relish, served with mexican red rice and vegetarian black beans. - $21.00
Pan seared Coastal fish taco - Mahi Mahi fish brushed with chipolte lime glaze, topped with corn and cabbage slaw. Served with Vegetarian Black beans and mexican red rice. - $17.50
Pollo Fresco - Grilled chicken breast atop a bed of salsa ranchera chilaquiles and topped with pineapple cinantro relish, served with cilantro green rice, vegetarian black beans and salsa verde. - $18.50
Shrimp and Avocado Enchiladas - Two blue corn tortillas filled with shrimp and avocado, topped with salsa verde, queso fresco and roasted corn and black bean salsa. Served with mexican red rice and Vegetarian Black beans. - $19.00
Sonoran style Quesadilla - Slow roasted Beef short rib, roasted sweet corn, caramelized onion and manchego cheese in a flour tortilla. Served with vegetarian black beans, mexican red rice and guacamole. - $16.00
Taco Suaves - Two soft tortillas filled with choice of meat and topped with onion and cilantro. Served with mexican red rice, refried beans and escabeche. Grilled chicken, carna asada, carnitas or shrimp with crema fresca. - $15.00
Tortilla Jo's Pork Ribs - Tender baby back ribs with tequila habanero BBQ sauce, served with sweet potato fries and roasted corn and cabbage slaw - $22.00
Veggie Burrito - Large Spinach tortilla filled with vegetarian Black beans, cilantro green rice and cheese topped with salsa verde and Queso Fresco. Served with seasonal vegetables, pico de gallo and sour cream - $14.50
Veggie Tostado - Vegetarian Black Beans, garden vegetables, mixed lettuce, pico de gallo, gueso fresco, ripe avocado and vinaigrette in a large crispy spinach tortilla - $14.50
- Sweet potato fries, mexican red rice, cilantro green rice, refried beans, vegetarian black beans or handmade corn tortillas.
Chocolate Mexi cones
- Chocolate waffle cone with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and fresh diced strawberries.
Cinnamon sugar coated churritos - Mexican pasteries served with chocolate, coconut cream and raspberry dipping sauces - $6.00
Coconut rum Flan - Rich coconut custard covered in a golden caramel sauce served with diced pineapple and vanilla syrup - $6.50
Deep fried Ice Cream - Vanilla ice cream in a cinnamon sugar crust topped with chocolate sauce and whipped cream - $6.50
Mexican chocolate brownies - Cinnamon scented brownie, served with vanilla ice creama and chocolate sauce - $6.50
The Mexican Revolution - Our house made favorite dessert sampler: chocolate Mexi-cone, tres leches cheesecake, Mexican brownie, fresh churritos. - $15.00
Tres Leches Cheesecake - Cajeta soaked three milk sponge cake topped with cheesecake and raspberry sauce - $6.50
Children's meals - Served with a choice of one side dish. Quesadilla with chicken beef or cheese, two soft mini tacos with chicken or beef, burrito with chicken, beef or refried beans, chicken tenders. sides are Sweet cut corn, refried beans, mexican rice, seasonal vegetables, side salad or fresh fruit - $7.95
Kid's healthy choices - Flautas, sweet corn and potato served with green rice and fresh fruit, chicken breast served with sweet corn and salad or Garden vegetable burrito with fresh cut vegetables. served with black beans and fresh fruit. - $7.50
Chocolate Tres Leches Cake - With chocolate frosting - $3.50
Fresh Fruit - . - $3.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS