Napa Rose Information
|Location:||Grand Californian / Near the main pool|
|Hours:||5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Napa Rose|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Napa Rose|
|Reviews||Reviews of Napa Rose|
|Menu:||Napa Rose Menu|
Enjoy world class California Wine Country Cuisine and an award winning collection of wine at this upscale restaurant. Priority Seating request are recommended. Be prepared, this dining experience can last up to 2 hours.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 07/12)Appetizers/Starter
Citrus cured Skuna Salmon Carpaccio
- With Shaved endive, radish Sprouts, lemon Yogurt and pumpernickel croutons.
Grilled Wine Country Rabbit Meatloaf - Baby Portobello mushroom ragu and carrot puree - $18.00
Pan Roasted Diver Scallops - Scallops with a sauce of lemon, Lobster and Tahitian Vanilla - $22.00
Seven Sparkling Sins - An array of tantaliztions featuring Spicy Beef and Peanut Roll, Curried Crab Taco, Seared Ahi Nacho, Shrimp in Cucumbers wrap with Lemon Dill Creme, Citrus Cured Salmon with Corn Cake, Tangerine Grilled Scallop and Grape Leaves Stuffed with Pheasant for two - $45.00
Signature Pizzetta - smoked American Prosciutto, red flame grapes, cramelized onions and cambozola cheese - $15.00
Smoked Pheasant Dumplings - With Cranberry lemongrass Glaze - $17.00
The Sizzling Beach Rock - A combo Appetizer of garlic seared shrimp, soy glazed spare ribs, lemon grass chicken skewers cooked on a hot beach stone for two. - $37.00
Wine Country "Steak Tartare" Of angus beef tenderloin - With Tempura Fried Sweet potatoes. - $17.00
Honey Roasted pear and Brie Salad
- Frisee, endive, upland cress and cranberry honey vinaigrette.
Portobello Mushroom Bisque - With Brandied Thyme Froth - $15.00
Select Organically Grown Field Greens - Field Greens and Baby Lettuce, Shaved Marinated Cucumbers, Napa Rose Fresh Herb Vinaigrette - $12.00
Tempura Fried Lobster and Spicy Asian Beef Salad - With Mizuna salad with black radish, green apples and coconut-lime vinaigrette - $18.00
Duck A L Orange
- Breast of Duckling, Duck Confit, and Blood Orange, Almond Jus
Fennel Pollen roasted Pork Tenderloin. - Favas beans, blistered tomato, applewood smoked bacon and Morels - $40.00
Mountain Lamb Rack Chop with Lamb Porterhouse - Braised Radishm Spring Vegetables, red velvet apricot and mustard. - $42.00
Ranchero Style Angus New York - Cherry salsa fresco, green chickpea puree and cherry ancho chili essence - $44.00
Roasted Venison Loin - Sage and Bacon Whipped Sweet potatoes and black trumpet Mushroom Essence - $44.00
Sauteed Petit Filet Mignon - Sonoma Mushrooms, Potato Gnocchi, Green Garlic and Cabernet Essence - $45.00
Sustainable Fish of the Day - Crushed Heirloom tomatoes, garlic, capers, oregano and olive oil. - $39.00
Brussel Sprouts and butternut squash
- With toasted pine nuts
Oak Roasted Cauliflower - With local dates, oranges and applewood smoked bacon - $10.00
Truffled Mac and Cheese - Orecchiette Pasta with Parmigiano-Reggiano - $12.00
Scharffen Berger Chocolate Pate
- Hazelnut Creme Anglaise
Cheese Pizza - With fire roasted roma tomato sauce - $8.00
Penne Pasta - With choice of Creamy Quattro Formaggi cheese sauce or fire roasted roma tomato marinara - $8.00
Sauteed Pacific Salmon - With steamed Basmati Rice and petit green beans. - $13.00
Simply buttered noodles - . - $8.00
Balboa - A blue Tahitian vanilla bean creme brulee "ocean" with Graham cracker "sand", some fun fish and a Beach Umbrella. - $7.50
Special Limited Edition Disney Princess or Pirate Treasure Box - Comes with special surprise and an individual cake - $15.00
Trilogy of Napa Rose Ice Creams - Three Scoops - $7.00
Warm Freshly Baked Scharffen Berger Chocolate Brownie Sundae - With chocolate sauce, caramel, chantilly Cream anda cherry - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Indiana Jones Queue - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Woody's All-American Roundup at Disneyland this Summer - Beginning June 14th, Sheriff Woody will be bringing his Talent Roundup to the stage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Woody and Jessie will be entertaining guests with their lasso skills and slingshot tricks, plus greeting guests along with Mickey and Minnie.
- Limited Time Magic: Disneyland Passholder Animation Academy - Annual Passholders are invited to learn to draw a classic Disney character and hear behind-the scenes stores from Disney Animator Eric Goldberg. The event will be held at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm in the Disney Animation building at Disney California Adventure. Passholders must register in person the day of the event.
- WonderGround Gallery to host Cocktail Party for Hipster Collection - In celebration of the new "Happiest Hipster on Earth" collection, Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery will be hosting a Cocktail Reception featuring an artist signing opportunity with Jerrod Maruyama. Tickets go on sale May 21st.
- New Disneyland restaurant reservation policy delayed indefinitely! - The new Disneyland Resort policy requiring a credit card for reservations at Disney owned restaurants that was to go in effect soon has been delayed indefinitely.
- Disneyland's Magical fireworks now Glow with the Show - Disneyland's Summer Fireworks, Magical, now incorporates the Glow with the Show ears. Also on select days, guests wearing them can access a special viewing area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Grand Californian Hotel - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Hotel - Pool - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- VIDEO: Memories of the Disneyland Resort Hotels - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/ for more information on the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Blog - Disneyland 101 – Dining Strategies
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
California agency reduces violations and associated fines that came as a result of April 13th closure of three major attractions.
- Space Mountain reopens at Disneyland
After a safety-related closure, Space Mountain is back open.
- Disney contractor fined by Cal-OSHA
A Disney contractor was fined in relation to the incident in November where a worker fell from the roof of Space Mountain.
- Updated: 3 Major attractions suddenly closed at Disneyland
Several major attractions closed at the Disneyland Resort.
- No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.
Market House at Disneyland will not offer free coffee refills after it changes into a Starbucks this fall.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS