Napa Rose Information
|Location:||Grand Californian / Near the main pool|
|Hours:||5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Napa Rose|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Napa Rose|
|Reviews||Reviews of Napa Rose|
|Menu:||Napa Rose Menu|
Enjoy world class California Wine Country Cuisine and an award winning collection of wine at this upscale restaurant. Priority Seating request are recommended. Be prepared, this dining experience can last up to 2 hours.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
Braised Spring Rabbit and Portobello Mushroom Ragu
- Sweet Potato Polenta and Fava Beans Reggiano Parmigiano.
Pan Roasted Diver Scallops - Scallops with a sauce of lemon, Lobster and Tahitian Vanilla - $22.00
Salmon Trio - Roasted with Meyer Lemon, Escabeche Style, Tangerine Cured Sashimi - $19.00
Seven Sparkling Sins - An array of tantaliztions featuring Spicy Beef and Peanut Roll, Curried Crab Taco, Seared Ahi Nacho, Shrimp in Cucumbers wrap with Lemon Dill Creme, Citrus Cured Salmon with Corn Cake, Tangerine Grilled Scallop and Grape Leaves Stuffed with Pheasant for two - $45.00
Signature Pizzetta - smoked American Prosciutto, red flame grapes, cramelized onions and cambozola cheese - $15.00
Smoked Pheasant Dumplings - With Cranberry lemongrass Glaze - $17.00
The Sizzling Beach Rock - A combo Appetizer of garlic seared shrimp, soy glazed spare ribs, lemon grass chicken skewers cooked on a hot beach stone for two. - $37.00
Wine Country "Steak Tartare" Of angus beef tenderloin - With Tempura Fried Sweet potatoes. - $17.00
Honey Roasted pear and Brie Salad
- Frisee, endive, upland cress and cranberry honey vinaigrette.
Portobello Mushroom Bisque - With Brandied Thyme Froth - $15.00
Select Organically Grown Field Greens - Field Greens and Baby Lettuce, Shaved Marinated Cucumbers, Napa Rose Fresh Herb Vinaigrette - $12.00
Tempura Fried Lobster and Spicy Asian Beef Salad - With Mizuna salad with black radish, green apples and coconut-lime vinaigrette - $18.00
Citrus-Honey Grilled Pork Loin
- Sonoma Mushrooms with English Pea-Nueske's Ham Tortellini.
Green Garlic Crusted Colorado Rack of Lamb - Slowly Braised Lamb Breast and California Coastal Mushroom Ragu. - $44.00
Grilled Filet of Angus Beef Tenderloin - Grilled Asparagus, Asparagus Coulis and Tomato-Cabernet Vinaigrette. - $45.00
Grilled Fish of the Day - in a Manila Clam Sungold Tomato Broth, Braised Fresh Fennel and Spring Green Beans. - $40.00
Roasted Maple Leaf Duck Breast - with Rhubarb Orange Marmalade, Spring Onions, Kale, Salsify and Natural Jus. - $40.00
Slowly Braised Angus Beef Short Rib - Mash Potatoes, Pot Roast Vegetables and Cabernet Jus. - $42.00
Sustainable Fish of the Day - Crushed Heirloom tomatoes, garlic, capers, oregano and olive oil. - $39.00
Brussel Sprouts and butternut squash
- With toasted pine nuts
Oak Roasted Cauliflower - With local dates, oranges and applewood smoked bacon - $10.00
Truffled Mac and Cheese - Orecchiette Pasta with Parmigiano-Reggiano - $12.00
Scharffen Berger Chocolate Pate
- Hazelnut Creme Anglaise
Balboa - A blue Tahitian vanilla bean creme brulee "ocean" with Graham cracker "sand", some fun fish and a Beach Umbrella. - $7.50
Special Limited Edition Disney Princess or Pirate Treasure Box - Comes with special surprise and an individual cake - $15.00
Trilogy of Napa Rose Ice Creams - Three Scoops - $7.00
Warm Freshly Baked Scharffen Berger Chocolate Brownie Sundae - With chocolate sauce, caramel, chantilly Cream anda cherry - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS