PCH Grill Information
|Meals:||Breakfast, Dinner, Character|
|Location:||Paradise Pier Hotel / Lobby|
|Hours:||Character Brunch 7:00am - 1:00pm Dinner (No Characters) 5:30pm - 9:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss PCH Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of PCH Grill|
|Menu:||PCH Grill Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 12/12)Appetizers/Starter
Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Served with Buttermilk Herb Ranch
Monterey Bay Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Artichoke Hearts and baby Spinach blended with cheese and served with Tri Color Tortilla Chips - $9.49
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - Served with fresh toasted pita chips and crisp vegetables. - $8.49
Santa Monica Flatbread - Goat Cheese, Kalamata Olives, caramelized Onions, fresh basil, and sun dried tomatoes. - $10.49
Seaside Shrimp Flatbread - Shrimp, pesto sauce, Provolone, Chiffonade Basil, Shaved Fennel, and Roasted Artichokes. - $10.49
House Dinner Salad
- Baby Mixed Greens, Pear Tomatoes,
Cucumbers, and Homemade Croutons with
Seasonal Soups - Your choice , Please choose between two of our daily house made delicious soups. Signature Soup $6.49, Seasonal Soup $5.49 - $5.49
Surfside Grilled Chicken Breast
- Herb marinated and served with mashed
potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Albacore Asian Salad - Pan seared Albacore with Asian Mixed Greens, Fresh Oranges, and Crispy Wonton skins with a Wasabi Vinaigrette Dressing - $11.49
Granny Smith Salad - Mixed Baby Greens, Grilled Chicken, Candied Pecans, Dried Cherries, Granny Smith Apples, and Goat Cheese with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Vinaigrette - $11.49
Hail Mexican Caesar - Grilled Seasoned Chicken, Cilantro Dressing, Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Roasted Corn, and Tri Color Tortilla Chips, - $11.49
La Mesa Southwest Burger - 1/3 Pound Angus Burger patty with Pepper Jack, Roasted Anaheim Chili, Barbecue Sauce and Onion Ring on a Pretzel Roll served with Fresh Fruit or French Fries - $12.99
Malibu Beach Sustainable Fish - Lightly Seasoned local Sustainable Fish steamed with Wine and seasonal vegetables within a wrapped Banana Leaf. Served with a side of Broccoli Florets - $20.49
Muir Woods Roasted Pepper and Mushroom Pasta - Cellentani Pasta tossed with Wild Forrest Mushrooms, Roasted Pepper cream sauce, Sauteed Zucchini topped with toasted pine nuts and shaved parmesan - $13.99
Pebble Beach Shrimp Mac and Cheese - Shrimp and Black Diamond Cheddar cheese sauce garnished with Herb Crusted Bread Crumbs served with seasonal vegetables. - $15.99
Santa Monica Tri Tip Steak - Tri Pepper Crusted Smoked Tri Tip Served with Wood Oven Roasted Tomato salsa, seasonal vegetables and Chef's Choice of Potatoes. - $18.99
Wood Burning Oven Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza - Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano $9.99 Ham, Sausage, Olives, Jalapenos, Pineapple, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Pepper. Add Each Classic topping $1.00 - $9.99
- Ten scoop of Ice cream and Whipped Cream
served in a Kitchen Sink.
Chocolate Cake - Layered with cocoa butter cream and chocolate ganache - $7.49
Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake - Fresh California berries and nondairy whipped cream - $7.49
House Made Ice Cream Sliders - chocolate chip and Snickerdoodle cookies filled with your choice of Ice Cream and served with caramel and vanilla dipping sauces - $7.49
Seasonal Fruit Sorbet - Two scoops of Fresh made sorbet and berries - $7.49
Smore's Tart - Graham Cracker Crust filled with a chocolate ganache topped with a toasted marshmallow and peanut butter crackle - $8.99
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.99
Mickey's Cheesy Macaroni - Tender Macaroni noodles with cheese. served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
Pizza - Build your own Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza. It's Hands on fun!!! Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit. - $8.49
Turkey Meatball Sandwich - With Marinara Sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS