Steakhouse 55 Information
|Location:||Disneyland Hotel / Near Goofy's Kitchen|
|Hours:||Wednesday - Saturday Breakfast 7:00am - 12:00 Dinner 5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Steakhouse 55|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Steakhouse 55|
|Reviews||Reviews of Steakhouse 55|
|Menu:||Steakhouse 55 Menu|
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)
- Two eggs, any style with ham, bacon or sausage. with toast or muffin.
Bakery Basket - Choice of three: Bluberry or bran muffin, croissant or fruit danish - $6.00
Built your own Omelette - Choice of three: Cheese, bacon, sausage, mushrooms,ham,avacado,tomato,onion or roasted peppers - $12.00
Buttermilk Stack - Steaming buttermilk pancakes piled high, served with whipped butter and warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $11.00
Egg White Omelette - Egg whites, with mushrooms, tomato,onion, and peppers with toast or muffin - $11.00
Eggs Benedict - Two fres eggs, expertly poached atop Canadian bacon and an English Muffin, with Hollandaise sauce - $14.00
French Toast - Thick cut fren toast dipped in eggs, cream with vanilla and powdered sugar served with warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $12.00
Granola - Rolled oats with sliced almonds, with choice of one: Fruit, yogurt, or small juice - $8.00
Huevos Rancheros - Two fresh eggs, corn tortillas, cheese and black beans with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream - $12.00
Kellogg's Cereals - Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Special K, or Corn Flakes. With choice of one: Fruit, Yugurt, or small juice. - $8.00
New York Steak and Eggs - A Juicy 7 ounce certified Angus steak, with two farm fresh eggs, any style with toast or muffin. - $17.00
Oatmeal - Served with brown sugar and raisins, with choice of fruit, yogurt or small juice. - $10.00
Seasonal Fruits with Yogurt - Fresh fruit cocktail or grapefruit half. - $8.00
Smoked Salmon and Bagel - . - $12.00
Sunrise Burrito - Scrambled fresh eggs, chorizo, potatoes, and cheese in a flour tortilla with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream on the side. - $12.00
Two Times Four - Two slices of French Toast, two fresh eggs, any style, plus two strips of bacon and two sausage links - $12.00
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
- With Cocktail sauce
Chilled Smoked Ahi - With Cucumber Relish, wasabi vinaigrette - $12.00
Lump Crab Cake - With Remoulade - $16.00
- With Olive Tapenade Crouton
Spring Greens - With Candied Pecans andRaspberry Vinaigrette - $10.00
Steakhouse 55 Seven Onion Soup - With Parmesan crisp - $10.00
The Wedge - Iceberg Lettuce, vine ripened Tomato and Gorgonzola Dressing - $11.00
Free Range Double Breast of Chicken
Bone in Rib Eye - with signature Steakhouse 55 Rub - $39.00
Broiled Salmon - . - $27.00
Cold water Lobster Tail - Market price
Dry aged Bone in New York Strip - 14 oz. - $37.00
Filet Mignon - 8 oz. - $35.00
Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb - . - $36.00
Kurobuta Pork Porterhouse - With roasted apples. 14oz. - $28.00
Porterhouse Steak - 20oz - $41.00
Roasted Prime Rib - 12oz. - $30.00
Chef's Potato Stack Au Gratin
Classic Baked Potato - . - $8.00
Sauteed or creamed Spinach - . - $9.00
Steamed Asparagus - with Hollandaise - $9.00
Yukon Gold - Garlic and heb Smashed Potatoes - $8.00
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - With Seasonal veggies or fruit, plus a beverage - $9.00
Grilled Chicken Breast and Pasta - Includes vegetables or fruit - $9.00
Petite cut Prime rib - Includes vegetables or fruit - $14.00
Salmon and Pasta - Includes seasonal vegetable or fruit - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Magical fireworks returns to Disneyland Park on 5/2 - Magical, Disneyland's fireworks show that features an appearance by Dumbo, returns for the summer beginning May 2nd.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS