Disneyland Restaurant Menus
Steakhouse 55 Information
|| Disneyland Hotel /
Near Goofy's Kitchen
||Wednesday - Saturday
Breakfast 7:00am - 12:00
Dinner 5:30pm - 10:00pm
||Photos of Steakhouse 55
|Reviews ||Reviews of Steakhouse 55|
||Steakhouse 55 Menu
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served.
Steakhouse 55 MENU
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
- Two eggs, any style with ham, bacon or sausage. with toast or muffin.
- Choice of three: Bluberry or bran muffin, croissant or fruit danish
Built your own Omelette
- Choice of three: Cheese, bacon, sausage, mushrooms,ham,avacado,tomato,onion or roasted peppers
- Steaming buttermilk pancakes piled high, served with whipped butter and warm bananas Foster or warm berries
Egg White Omelette
- Egg whites, with mushrooms, tomato,onion, and peppers with toast or muffin
- Two fres eggs, expertly poached atop Canadian bacon and an English Muffin, with Hollandaise sauce
- Thick cut fren toast dipped in eggs, cream with vanilla and powdered sugar served with warm bananas Foster or warm berries
- Rolled oats with sliced almonds, with choice of one: Fruit, yogurt, or small juice
- Two fresh eggs, corn tortillas, cheese and black beans with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream
- Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Special K, or Corn Flakes. With choice of one: Fruit, Yugurt, or small juice.
New York Steak and Eggs
- A Juicy 7 ounce certified Angus steak, with two farm fresh eggs, any style with toast or muffin.
- Served with brown sugar and raisins, with choice of fruit, yogurt or small juice.
Seasonal Fruits with Yogurt
- Fresh fruit cocktail or grapefruit half.
Smoked Salmon and Bagel
- Scrambled fresh eggs, chorizo, potatoes, and cheese in a flour tortilla with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream on the side.
Two Times Four
- Two slices of French Toast, two fresh eggs, any style, plus two strips of bacon and two sausage links
- With Cocktail sauce
Chilled Smoked Ahi
- With Cucumber Relish, wasabi vinaigrette
Lump Crab Cake
- With Remoulade
- With Olive Tapenade Crouton
- With Candied Pecans andRaspberry Vinaigrette
Steakhouse 55 Seven Onion Soup
- With Parmesan crisp
- Iceberg Lettuce, vine ripened Tomato and Gorgonzola Dressing
Free Range Double Breast of Chicken
Bone in Rib Eye
- with signature Steakhouse 55 Rub
Cold water Lobster Tail
- Market price
Dry aged Bone in New York Strip
- 14 oz.
- 8 oz.
Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb
Kurobuta Pork Porterhouse
- With roasted apples. 14oz.
Roasted Prime Rib
Chef's Potato Stack Au Gratin
Classic Baked Potato
Sauteed or creamed Spinach
- with Hollandaise
- Garlic and heb Smashed Potatoes
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - With Seasonal veggies or fruit, plus a beverage - $9.00
Grilled Chicken Breast and Pasta - Includes vegetables or fruit - $9.00
Petite cut Prime rib - Includes vegetables or fruit - $14.00
Salmon and Pasta - Includes seasonal vegetable or fruit - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know