Steakhouse 55 Information
|Location:||Disneyland Hotel / Near Goofy's Kitchen|
|Hours:||Wednesday - Saturday Breakfast 7:00am - 12:00 Dinner 5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Steakhouse 55|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Steakhouse 55|
|Reviews||Reviews of Steakhouse 55|
|Menu:||Steakhouse 55 Menu|
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)
- Two eggs, any style with ham, bacon or sausage. with toast or muffin.
Bakery Basket - Choice of three: Bluberry or bran muffin, croissant or fruit danish - $6.00
Built your own Omelette - Choice of three: Cheese, bacon, sausage, mushrooms,ham,avacado,tomato,onion or roasted peppers - $12.00
Buttermilk Stack - Steaming buttermilk pancakes piled high, served with whipped butter and warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $11.00
Egg White Omelette - Egg whites, with mushrooms, tomato,onion, and peppers with toast or muffin - $11.00
Eggs Benedict - Two fres eggs, expertly poached atop Canadian bacon and an English Muffin, with Hollandaise sauce - $14.00
French Toast - Thick cut fren toast dipped in eggs, cream with vanilla and powdered sugar served with warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $12.00
Granola - Rolled oats with sliced almonds, with choice of one: Fruit, yogurt, or small juice - $8.00
Huevos Rancheros - Two fresh eggs, corn tortillas, cheese and black beans with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream - $12.00
Kellogg's Cereals - Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Special K, or Corn Flakes. With choice of one: Fruit, Yugurt, or small juice. - $8.00
New York Steak and Eggs - A Juicy 7 ounce certified Angus steak, with two farm fresh eggs, any style with toast or muffin. - $17.00
Oatmeal - Served with brown sugar and raisins, with choice of fruit, yogurt or small juice. - $10.00
Seasonal Fruits with Yogurt - Fresh fruit cocktail or grapefruit half. - $8.00
Smoked Salmon and Bagel - . - $12.00
Sunrise Burrito - Scrambled fresh eggs, chorizo, potatoes, and cheese in a flour tortilla with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream on the side. - $12.00
Two Times Four - Two slices of French Toast, two fresh eggs, any style, plus two strips of bacon and two sausage links - $12.00
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
- With Cocktail sauce
Chilled Smoked Ahi - With Cucumber Relish, wasabi vinaigrette - $12.00
Lump Crab Cake - With Remoulade - $16.00
- With Olive Tapenade Crouton
Spring Greens - With Candied Pecans andRaspberry Vinaigrette - $10.00
Steakhouse 55 Seven Onion Soup - With Parmesan crisp - $10.00
The Wedge - Iceberg Lettuce, vine ripened Tomato and Gorgonzola Dressing - $11.00
Free Range Double Breast of Chicken
Bone in Rib Eye - with signature Steakhouse 55 Rub - $39.00
Broiled Salmon - . - $27.00
Cold water Lobster Tail - Market price
Dry aged Bone in New York Strip - 14 oz. - $37.00
Filet Mignon - 8 oz. - $35.00
Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb - . - $36.00
Kurobuta Pork Porterhouse - With roasted apples. 14oz. - $28.00
Porterhouse Steak - 20oz - $41.00
Roasted Prime Rib - 12oz. - $30.00
Chef's Potato Stack Au Gratin
Classic Baked Potato - . - $8.00
Sauteed or creamed Spinach - . - $9.00
Steamed Asparagus - with Hollandaise - $9.00
Yukon Gold - Garlic and heb Smashed Potatoes - $8.00
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - With Seasonal veggies or fruit, plus a beverage - $9.00
Grilled Chicken Breast and Pasta - Includes vegetables or fruit - $9.00
Petite cut Prime rib - Includes vegetables or fruit - $14.00
Salmon and Pasta - Includes seasonal vegetable or fruit - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS