Wine Country Trattoria
Wine Country Trattoria Information
|Location:||California Adventure / The Golden Vine Winery|
|Hours:||Varies with park hours|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Wine Country Trattoria|
|Menu:||Wine Country Trattoria Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Lunch (Updated: 07/13)Appetizers/Starter
- Calamari, mussels, green beans and Artichoke hearts lightly breaded served with pepperoncini Aioli
Italian Insalata - A slice of iceberg lettuce with sliced pepperoncini, kalamata olives, roma tomatoes, cucumbers, and shaved parmesan with red wine vinaigrette. - $5.99
Rustic Bruschetta - Roasted Artichokes, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, and caramelized onions on crostini with paprika oil and parmesan - $7.49
- Tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Chef's Soup Selections - Chef's Soup Selections - $6.49
- Smoked Chicken, fennel, red onion, spiced Walnuts, goat cheese with fig-balsamic dressing
Grilled Chicken Sandwich - Herbed chicken breast, provolone cheese, arugula, roma tomatoes and pesto aioli on ciabatta with a green salad - $12.49
Lasagna Rustica - Served with House-made Bolognese. - $17.49
Pasta Your Way - Choice of Campanelle, Spaghetti or Fettuccine. Choice of Alla Vongole (Clams, Parsley, Garlic, Olive Oil, Chili Flakes, and White White), Bolognese (A rich Ragu of Beef, Italian Sausage and Tomatoes) or Shrimp Scampi (with White wine, Parsley, Garlic, Chili Flakes, and Lemon). Also available $15.49-Quattro Pomodoro (Rustic blend of Tomatoes, Garlic, and Basil in a Marinara Sauce) or Broccolini Aglio Olio (Lightly tossed with Spinach, Arugula, Tomatoes, Garlic, Chili Flakes, and Olive Oil). - $17.99
Roasted Vegetable Panini - Zucchini, eggplant, red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and lemon goat cheese spread on a multigrain bread with a green salad - $12.49
Today's Sustainable fish - Today's Sustainable Fish - $20.49
Trattoria Salad - Green salad with prosciutto, smoked mozzarella, artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, pepperoncini, red onion, roasted peppers, and olives with fresh basil and a red wine vinaigrette. - $13.49
Tuscan Salad with Sauteed Shrimp or Grilled Chicken - Blend of Romaine and Radicchio, Red and Yellow Grape Tomatoes, Celery, Green Beans, Cannellini Beans, and Roasted Peppers tossed in Creamy Italian Dressing - $15.99
Wine Country Tiramisu
- Layers of espresso and liqueur soaked ladyfingers, sweeted Italian cream cheese and shaved chocolate.
Assorted Soft Drinks
- (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta,
Minute Maid Light, Nestea Iced Tea)
Wine Country Trattoria
Lunch (Updated: 07/13) (Updated: 07/13)Appetizers/Starter
Kid's Antipasta - Fresh fruit with celery and carrots. Served with every kids meal
Choose your pasta and preparation - Spaghetti or little bell pasta with your choice of butter marinara sauce,turkey meatballs with marinara or tasty vegetable sauce - $8.49
Grilled chicken Breast - Grilled Chicken Breast with Pasta Primavera. - $8.99
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS