|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Downtown Disney / Next to Vault 28|
|Hours:||Breakfast 8:00am-11:00am, Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm|
Enjoy California cuisine at this restaurant, which serves such dishes as Greek chicken and lemon kabobs, North African steamed mussels, and Moroccan tuna skewers. Fine Dining is located upstairs. Priority Seating available. There is also the Uva lounge/bar located in the middle of Downtown Disney, where you can enjoy a drink & light snack while you enjoy the atmosphere of Downtown Disney.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)
Brioche French Toast
- With Maple syrup, strawberries and choice of sausage links or vacon.
Buttermilk Pancakes - With marinated Berries, maple syrup and choice of sausage links or bacon - $13.00
Fresh Fruit Parfait - with vanilla yogurt, mixed berries, and granola sprinkles - $9.50
Oatmeal - With toasted nuts, raisins and honey - $9.50
Spinach and Fresh Tomato Omelet - Served with home fries and toast - $13.00
Virginia Ham and Cheese Omelet - With Green Onions. Served with Home Fries and toast - $14.00
Wild Mushroom Omelet - With Caramelized onions and Thyme. Served with home fries and toast - $14.00
Bacon or sausage
Berries - - $4.50
House fresh baked muffin - - $4.00
toast - Brioche, wheat or english muffin - $2.00
yogurt - - $4.00
Coffee/Decaf/ Hot Cocoa
Juice - Orange, apple, tomato, pineapple, or grapefruit. Small $3 - $3.50
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
Adam's Ranch Olives
- Lemon, thyme, guindilla peppers
Ahi Tuna tartare avocado roll - Umami pearls, micro cilantrom soy vinaigrette - $13.00
Chickpea Croquettes - Cucumber tzatziki, hot sauce, cilantro - $10.50
Coca - Spanish flatbread, butternut squash, housemade cheese, honey bacon - $12.00
House made Lamb Sausage - Castelvetrano olive giardiniera, yukon gold potato - $13.00
Pan con tomate air bread - Tomato sofrito, Manchego cheese sauce, shaved serrano ham - $10.50
Pimientos de padron - Blistered small green peppers, Espelette pepper, lemon garlic emulsion - $10.50
Piquillo peppers - Goat cheese, pine nuts, golden raisins, Pedro Ximenez pearls - $11.00
Savory Churros - Idiazabal cheese, romesco sauce - $10.50
Steamed P.E.I. mussels - spanish chorizo, Verdejo wine, Thai chiles, celery, parsley - $13.00
- Served with Romaine lettuce and garlic croutons.
Compressed salad of Manchego cheese, arugula, red apples, dates, walnuts and pistachio vinaigrette - Compressed salad of Manchego cheese, arugula, red apples, dates, walnuts and pistachio vinaigrette. - $14.00
Braised Boneless Short Ribs
- Roasted piperade, spanish tortilla, sweet paprika aioli, jus
Bucatini Pasta - Piquillo pepper tomato sauce, albondigas meatballs,shaved Mahon cheese - $20.50
Filet Mignon - Served with baby leeks and romesco sauce - $39.00
Hand rolled pasta - Brussels sprouts, housemade duck sausage, brown butter, parmesan - $24.00
Market Fish - Roasted Forest mushrooms, sesame seeds, potato puree, Pedro Ximenez reduction
New York Strip - Served with grilled baby leeks and romesco sauce - $42.00
Paella Bogavante - 1 lb. Lobster, chorizo de Bilbao, saffron bomba rice, piquillo peppers, smoked paprika aioli - $39.00
Paella pollo, roast chicken - Chorizo de Bilbao, aspargus, piquillo peppers, saffron bomba rice, lemon garlic aioli - $28.00
Prime Rib - Tetilla de Vaca cheese mashed potatoes, roasted mushroom jus - $38.00
Rib Eye - Served with grilled baby leeks and romesco sauce - $39.00
Skunk Bay Salmon - English Peas, fava beans, marble potatoes, black sesame tahini, fennel, pea tendreils - $30.00
Suckling pig confit - Corn, Zucchini, fresno chili salt, and vinegar cracklings, corn puree, smoked Jus - $31.00
Creamed Spinach - . - $8.00
Jumbo Asparagus - - $8.00
Potato Puree - . - $7.00
Roasted Artichoke hearts - . - $8.00
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)Entree/Main Course
Cereal - With sliced bananas - $6.00
Pancakes - With two slices of bacon - $6.00
Two scrambled eggs - With two slices of bacon - $6.00
side of fresh fruit - - $4.00
All Beef Hot Dog - Served with French fries. - $7.95
Cheeseburger or Hamburger - Served with French fries. - $7.50
Crispy Chicken Fingers - Served with French fries. - $7.00
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - $12.00
Grilled Flank Steak - Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - $12.00
Macaroni - Served with choice of cheese, marinara, butter or olive oil. - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
- Happy 45th Birthday to Disneyland's Haunted Mansion! - This New Orleans Square attraction opened on August 9, 1969.
- Tickets for Knott's Scary Farm now on sale - Tickets are now on sale for Knott's Berry Farm's annual Halloween Celebration.
- Free Vinylmation with Disneyland Vacation Package - Book a vacation package to the Disneyland Resort this fall and receive a special Vinylmation figure inspired by Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas".
- D23 announces ticket pricing for D23 Expo 2015 - Tickets go on sale August 14th, 2014 (one year in advance) for the D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim. Early Bird pricing is good through the end of the year.
- Guardians of the Galaxy print at Disneyland's Pizza Port - Spend $30 or more at Pizza Port and receive an exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy print, while supplies last.
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend adds Pixie Dust Challenge - The Pixie Dust Challenge has been added for runners who take on both the Tinker Bell 10K and the Tinker Bell Half Marathon.
- Save 20% on a room only reservation at Disneyland hotels - Book a premium room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and save 20%. Save 15% on a standard room.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party tickets now on sale to the general public. - This event runs September 12-October 31, 2014.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS