Disneyland Restaurant Menus
Napa Rose Information
|| Grand Californian /
Near the main pool
||5:30pm - 10:00pm
||Photos of Napa Rose
|Reviews ||Reviews of Napa Rose|
||Napa Rose Menu
Enjoy world class California Wine Country Cuisine and an award winning collection of wine at this upscale restaurant. Priority Seating request are recommended. Be prepared, this dining experience can last up to 2 hours.
Napa Rose MENU
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Braised Spring Rabbit and Portobello Mushroom Ragu
- Sweet Potato Polenta and Fava Beans Reggiano Parmigiano.
Pan Roasted Diver Scallops
- Scallops with a sauce of lemon, Lobster and Tahitian Vanilla
- Roasted with Meyer Lemon, Escabeche Style, Tangerine Cured Sashimi
Seven Sparkling Sins
- An array of tantaliztions featuring Spicy Beef and Peanut Roll, Curried Crab Taco, Seared Ahi Nacho, Shrimp in Cucumbers wrap with Lemon Dill Creme, Citrus Cured Salmon with Corn Cake, Tangerine Grilled Scallop and Grape Leaves Stuffed with Pheasant for two
- smoked American Prosciutto, red flame grapes, cramelized onions and cambozola cheese
Smoked Pheasant Dumplings
- With Cranberry lemongrass Glaze
The Sizzling Beach Rock
- A combo Appetizer of garlic seared shrimp, soy glazed spare ribs, lemon grass chicken skewers cooked on a hot beach stone for two.
Wine Country "Steak Tartare" Of angus beef tenderloin
- With Tempura Fried Sweet potatoes.
Honey Roasted pear and Brie Salad
- Frisee, endive, upland cress and cranberry honey vinaigrette.
Portobello Mushroom Bisque
- With Brandied Thyme Froth
Select Organically Grown Field Greens
- Field Greens and Baby Lettuce, Shaved Marinated Cucumbers, Napa Rose Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Tempura Fried Lobster and Spicy Asian Beef Salad
- With Mizuna salad with black radish, green apples and coconut-lime vinaigrette
Citrus-Honey Grilled Pork Loin
- Sonoma Mushrooms with English Pea-Nueske's Ham Tortellini.
Green Garlic Crusted Colorado Rack of Lamb
- Slowly Braised Lamb Breast and California Coastal Mushroom Ragu.
Grilled Filet of Angus Beef Tenderloin
- Grilled Asparagus, Asparagus Coulis and Tomato-Cabernet Vinaigrette.
Grilled Fish of the Day
- in a Manila Clam Sungold Tomato Broth, Braised Fresh Fennel and Spring Green Beans.
Roasted Maple Leaf Duck Breast
- with Rhubarb Orange Marmalade, Spring Onions, Kale, Salsify and Natural Jus.
Slowly Braised Angus Beef Short Rib
- Mash Potatoes, Pot Roast Vegetables and Cabernet Jus.
Sustainable Fish of the Day
- Crushed Heirloom tomatoes, garlic, capers, oregano and olive oil.
Brussel Sprouts and butternut squash
- With toasted pine nuts
Oak Roasted Cauliflower
- With local dates, oranges and applewood smoked bacon
Truffled Mac and Cheese
- Orecchiette Pasta with Parmigiano-Reggiano
Scharffen Berger Chocolate Pate
- Hazelnut Creme Anglaise
Balboa - A blue Tahitian vanilla bean creme brulee "ocean" with Graham cracker "sand", some fun fish and a Beach Umbrella. - $7.50
Special Limited Edition Disney Princess or Pirate Treasure Box - Comes with special surprise and an individual cake - $15.00
Trilogy of Napa Rose Ice Creams - Three Scoops - $7.00
Warm Freshly Baked Scharffen Berger Chocolate Brownie Sundae - With chocolate sauce, caramel, chantilly Cream anda cherry - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know