Steakhouse 55 Information
|Location:||Disneyland Hotel / Near Goofy's Kitchen|
|Hours:||Wednesday - Saturday Breakfast 7:00am - 12:00 Dinner 5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Steakhouse 55|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Steakhouse 55|
|Reviews||Reviews of Steakhouse 55|
|Menu:||Steakhouse 55 Menu|
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)
- Two eggs, any style with ham, bacon or sausage. with toast or muffin.
Bakery Basket - Choice of three: Bluberry or bran muffin, croissant or fruit danish - $6.00
Built your own Omelette - Choice of three: Cheese, bacon, sausage, mushrooms,ham,avacado,tomato,onion or roasted peppers - $12.00
Buttermilk Stack - Steaming buttermilk pancakes piled high, served with whipped butter and warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $11.00
Egg White Omelette - Egg whites, with mushrooms, tomato,onion, and peppers with toast or muffin - $11.00
Eggs Benedict - Two fres eggs, expertly poached atop Canadian bacon and an English Muffin, with Hollandaise sauce - $14.00
French Toast - Thick cut fren toast dipped in eggs, cream with vanilla and powdered sugar served with warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $12.00
Granola - Rolled oats with sliced almonds, with choice of one: Fruit, yogurt, or small juice - $8.00
Huevos Rancheros - Two fresh eggs, corn tortillas, cheese and black beans with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream - $12.00
Kellogg's Cereals - Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Special K, or Corn Flakes. With choice of one: Fruit, Yugurt, or small juice. - $8.00
New York Steak and Eggs - A Juicy 7 ounce certified Angus steak, with two farm fresh eggs, any style with toast or muffin. - $17.00
Oatmeal - Served with brown sugar and raisins, with choice of fruit, yogurt or small juice. - $10.00
Seasonal Fruits with Yogurt - Fresh fruit cocktail or grapefruit half. - $8.00
Smoked Salmon and Bagel - . - $12.00
Sunrise Burrito - Scrambled fresh eggs, chorizo, potatoes, and cheese in a flour tortilla with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream on the side. - $12.00
Two Times Four - Two slices of French Toast, two fresh eggs, any style, plus two strips of bacon and two sausage links - $12.00
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
- With Cocktail sauce
Chilled Smoked Ahi - With Cucumber Relish, wasabi vinaigrette - $12.00
Lump Crab Cake - With Remoulade - $16.00
- With Olive Tapenade Crouton
Spring Greens - With Candied Pecans andRaspberry Vinaigrette - $10.00
Steakhouse 55 Seven Onion Soup - With Parmesan crisp - $10.00
The Wedge - Iceberg Lettuce, vine ripened Tomato and Gorgonzola Dressing - $11.00
Free Range Double Breast of Chicken
Bone in Rib Eye - with signature Steakhouse 55 Rub - $39.00
Broiled Salmon - . - $27.00
Cold water Lobster Tail - Market price
Dry aged Bone in New York Strip - 14 oz. - $37.00
Filet Mignon - 8 oz. - $35.00
Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb - . - $36.00
Kurobuta Pork Porterhouse - With roasted apples. 14oz. - $28.00
Porterhouse Steak - 20oz - $41.00
Roasted Prime Rib - 12oz. - $30.00
Chef's Potato Stack Au Gratin
Classic Baked Potato - . - $8.00
Sauteed or creamed Spinach - . - $9.00
Steamed Asparagus - with Hollandaise - $9.00
Yukon Gold - Garlic and heb Smashed Potatoes - $8.00
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - With Seasonal veggies or fruit, plus a beverage - $9.00
Grilled Chicken Breast and Pasta - Includes vegetables or fruit - $9.00
Petite cut Prime rib - Includes vegetables or fruit - $14.00
Salmon and Pasta - Includes seasonal vegetable or fruit - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Top 5 Dining Experiences at the Disneyland Resort - Here are what I feel (at this particular moment) are the top dining experiences at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - SpringHill Suites
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS