Steakhouse 55 Information
|Location:||Disneyland Hotel / Near Goofy's Kitchen|
|Hours:||Wednesday - Saturday Breakfast 7:00am - 12:00 Dinner 5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Steakhouse 55|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Steakhouse 55|
|Reviews||Reviews of Steakhouse 55|
|Menu:||Steakhouse 55 Menu|
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)
- Two eggs, any style with ham, bacon or sausage. with toast or muffin.
Bakery Basket - Choice of three: Bluberry or bran muffin, croissant or fruit danish - $6.00
Built your own Omelette - Choice of three: Cheese, bacon, sausage, mushrooms,ham,avacado,tomato,onion or roasted peppers - $12.00
Buttermilk Stack - Steaming buttermilk pancakes piled high, served with whipped butter and warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $11.00
Egg White Omelette - Egg whites, with mushrooms, tomato,onion, and peppers with toast or muffin - $11.00
Eggs Benedict - Two fres eggs, expertly poached atop Canadian bacon and an English Muffin, with Hollandaise sauce - $14.00
French Toast - Thick cut fren toast dipped in eggs, cream with vanilla and powdered sugar served with warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $12.00
Granola - Rolled oats with sliced almonds, with choice of one: Fruit, yogurt, or small juice - $8.00
Huevos Rancheros - Two fresh eggs, corn tortillas, cheese and black beans with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream - $12.00
Kellogg's Cereals - Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Special K, or Corn Flakes. With choice of one: Fruit, Yugurt, or small juice. - $8.00
New York Steak and Eggs - A Juicy 7 ounce certified Angus steak, with two farm fresh eggs, any style with toast or muffin. - $17.00
Oatmeal - Served with brown sugar and raisins, with choice of fruit, yogurt or small juice. - $10.00
Seasonal Fruits with Yogurt - Fresh fruit cocktail or grapefruit half. - $8.00
Smoked Salmon and Bagel - . - $12.00
Sunrise Burrito - Scrambled fresh eggs, chorizo, potatoes, and cheese in a flour tortilla with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream on the side. - $12.00
Two Times Four - Two slices of French Toast, two fresh eggs, any style, plus two strips of bacon and two sausage links - $12.00
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
- With Cocktail sauce
Chilled Smoked Ahi - With Cucumber Relish, wasabi vinaigrette - $12.00
Lump Crab Cake - With Remoulade - $16.00
- With Olive Tapenade Crouton
Spring Greens - With Candied Pecans andRaspberry Vinaigrette - $10.00
Steakhouse 55 Seven Onion Soup - With Parmesan crisp - $10.00
The Wedge - Iceberg Lettuce, vine ripened Tomato and Gorgonzola Dressing - $11.00
Free Range Double Breast of Chicken
Bone in Rib Eye - with signature Steakhouse 55 Rub - $39.00
Broiled Salmon - . - $27.00
Cold water Lobster Tail - Market price
Dry aged Bone in New York Strip - 14 oz. - $37.00
Filet Mignon - 8 oz. - $35.00
Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb - . - $36.00
Kurobuta Pork Porterhouse - With roasted apples. 14oz. - $28.00
Porterhouse Steak - 20oz - $41.00
Roasted Prime Rib - 12oz. - $30.00
Chef's Potato Stack Au Gratin
Classic Baked Potato - . - $8.00
Sauteed or creamed Spinach - . - $9.00
Steamed Asparagus - with Hollandaise - $9.00
Yukon Gold - Garlic and heb Smashed Potatoes - $8.00
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - With Seasonal veggies or fruit, plus a beverage - $9.00
Grilled Chicken Breast and Pasta - Includes vegetables or fruit - $9.00
Petite cut Prime rib - Includes vegetables or fruit - $14.00
Salmon and Pasta - Includes seasonal vegetable or fruit - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS