Steakhouse 55 Information
|Location:||Disneyland Hotel / Near Goofy's Kitchen|
|Hours:||Wednesday - Saturday Breakfast 7:00am - 12:00 Dinner 5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Steakhouse 55|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Steakhouse 55|
|Reviews||Reviews of Steakhouse 55|
|Menu:||Steakhouse 55 Menu|
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)
- Two eggs, any style with ham, bacon or sausage. with toast or muffin.
Bakery Basket - Choice of three: Bluberry or bran muffin, croissant or fruit danish - $6.00
Built your own Omelette - Choice of three: Cheese, bacon, sausage, mushrooms,ham,avacado,tomato,onion or roasted peppers - $12.00
Buttermilk Stack - Steaming buttermilk pancakes piled high, served with whipped butter and warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $11.00
Egg White Omelette - Egg whites, with mushrooms, tomato,onion, and peppers with toast or muffin - $11.00
Eggs Benedict - Two fres eggs, expertly poached atop Canadian bacon and an English Muffin, with Hollandaise sauce - $14.00
French Toast - Thick cut fren toast dipped in eggs, cream with vanilla and powdered sugar served with warm bananas Foster or warm berries - $12.00
Granola - Rolled oats with sliced almonds, with choice of one: Fruit, yogurt, or small juice - $8.00
Huevos Rancheros - Two fresh eggs, corn tortillas, cheese and black beans with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream - $12.00
Kellogg's Cereals - Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Special K, or Corn Flakes. With choice of one: Fruit, Yugurt, or small juice. - $8.00
New York Steak and Eggs - A Juicy 7 ounce certified Angus steak, with two farm fresh eggs, any style with toast or muffin. - $17.00
Oatmeal - Served with brown sugar and raisins, with choice of fruit, yogurt or small juice. - $10.00
Seasonal Fruits with Yogurt - Fresh fruit cocktail or grapefruit half. - $8.00
Smoked Salmon and Bagel - . - $12.00
Sunrise Burrito - Scrambled fresh eggs, chorizo, potatoes, and cheese in a flour tortilla with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream on the side. - $12.00
Two Times Four - Two slices of French Toast, two fresh eggs, any style, plus two strips of bacon and two sausage links - $12.00
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
- With Cocktail sauce
Chilled Smoked Ahi - With Cucumber Relish, wasabi vinaigrette - $12.00
Lump Crab Cake - With Remoulade - $16.00
- With Olive Tapenade Crouton
Spring Greens - With Candied Pecans andRaspberry Vinaigrette - $10.00
Steakhouse 55 Seven Onion Soup - With Parmesan crisp - $10.00
The Wedge - Iceberg Lettuce, vine ripened Tomato and Gorgonzola Dressing - $11.00
Free Range Double Breast of Chicken
Bone in Rib Eye - with signature Steakhouse 55 Rub - $39.00
Broiled Salmon - . - $27.00
Cold water Lobster Tail - Market price
Dry aged Bone in New York Strip - 14 oz. - $37.00
Filet Mignon - 8 oz. - $35.00
Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb - . - $36.00
Kurobuta Pork Porterhouse - With roasted apples. 14oz. - $28.00
Porterhouse Steak - 20oz - $41.00
Roasted Prime Rib - 12oz. - $30.00
Chef's Potato Stack Au Gratin
Classic Baked Potato - . - $8.00
Sauteed or creamed Spinach - . - $9.00
Steamed Asparagus - with Hollandaise - $9.00
Yukon Gold - Garlic and heb Smashed Potatoes - $8.00
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - With Seasonal veggies or fruit, plus a beverage - $9.00
Grilled Chicken Breast and Pasta - Includes vegetables or fruit - $9.00
Petite cut Prime rib - Includes vegetables or fruit - $14.00
Salmon and Pasta - Includes seasonal vegetable or fruit - $9.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Disneyland's Legends of Frontierland ends 09/27/14 - The interactive Legends of Frontierland ends its run at Disneyland Park on September 27th.
- Mickey's Halloween Party perks for Disneyland Passholders - Disneyland Annual Passholders who are attending Mickey's Halloween Party can stop by the Opera House for screenings of Halloween-themed Disney classics plus a tasty treat.
- Tips for using FastPass at Disneyland - With all the talk of Magic Bands and FastPass+ lately, I thought it might be good to remind folks that the Disneyland Resort is still using the "classic" paper FastPass system and maybe pass on a few tips.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Candy Cane Inn
- Save 20% on premium rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Most weeknights this Fall, save 20% on premium rooms at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- Menu updated at Flo's V8 Cafe - Flo's V8 Café at California Adventure has updated its menu, adding a couple of hot sandwiches and replacing the pork loin with BBQ pork ribs.
- Disneyland delays Elsa & Anna's Boutique transformation - The transformation of Downtown Disney's Studio Disney 365 to Elsa & Anna's Boutique has been delayed. The new opening date is 10/06/14.
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- 4D preview of Big Hero 6 at Disneyland Park - Beginning September 26th, the Magic Eye Theater in Disneyland Park will host a 4D preview of the upcoming animated feature "Big Hero 6".
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/15/14
- Blog - HalloweenTime at Disneyland 2014
- Blog - Tom & West's 5 Favorite Thrills at Magic Mountain
- Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime at Disneyland - Disneyland Park goes all out for the Halloween season, from the front of the Park to the back. Starting in mid-September and continuing through the holiday itself, the Park and the characters, are decked in their Fall finest.
- Mickey's Halloween Party sold out for Halloween Night - Mickey's Halloween party at Disneyland is now sold out for three dates: 09/26, 10/03 and 10/31.
- Disneyland confirms return of Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad - The Disneyland Resort has announced the dates for the holiday celebrations and confirmed the return of World of Color-Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad.
- Mahaloween Luau coming to Trader Sam's - Celebrate Halloween a bit early at Trader Sam's with its Mahaloween Luau on 09/29/14. Tickets are $125 and go on sale 09/10/14.
- Mystic Magic Show added to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Carnival - New on the stage this year at Disneyland's Halloween Carnival is the Mystic Magic Show, featuring jugglers, magicians and fortune tellers.
- FastPass testing at Disneyland's Frozen meet & greet - Disneyland is now testing a FastPass-like system for the Frozen meet & greet in Fantasyland.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle has received a new drawbridge and railings.
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS