Wine Country Trattoria
Wine Country Trattoria Information
|Location:||California Adventure / The Golden Vine Winery|
|Hours:||Varies with park hours|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Wine Country Trattoria|
|Menu:||Wine Country Trattoria Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Lunch (Updated: 07/13)Appetizers/Starter
- Calamari, mussels, green beans and Artichoke hearts lightly breaded served with pepperoncini Aioli
Italian Insalata - A slice of iceberg lettuce with sliced pepperoncini, kalamata olives, roma tomatoes, cucumbers, and shaved parmesan with red wine vinaigrette. - $5.99
Rustic Bruschetta - Roasted Artichokes, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, and caramelized onions on crostini with paprika oil and parmesan - $7.49
- Tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Chef's Soup Selections - Chef's Soup Selections - $6.49
- Smoked Chicken, fennel, red onion, spiced Walnuts, goat cheese with fig-balsamic dressing
Grilled Chicken Sandwich - Herbed chicken breast, provolone cheese, arugula, roma tomatoes and pesto aioli on ciabatta with a green salad - $12.49
Lasagna Rustica - Served with House-made Bolognese. - $17.49
Pasta Your Way - Choice of Campanelle, Spaghetti or Fettuccine. Choice of Alla Vongole (Clams, Parsley, Garlic, Olive Oil, Chili Flakes, and White White), Bolognese (A rich Ragu of Beef, Italian Sausage and Tomatoes) or Shrimp Scampi (with White wine, Parsley, Garlic, Chili Flakes, and Lemon). Also available $15.49-Quattro Pomodoro (Rustic blend of Tomatoes, Garlic, and Basil in a Marinara Sauce) or Broccolini Aglio Olio (Lightly tossed with Spinach, Arugula, Tomatoes, Garlic, Chili Flakes, and Olive Oil). - $17.99
Roasted Vegetable Panini - Zucchini, eggplant, red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and lemon goat cheese spread on a multigrain bread with a green salad - $12.49
Today's Sustainable fish - Today's Sustainable Fish - $20.49
Trattoria Salad - Green salad with prosciutto, smoked mozzarella, artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, pepperoncini, red onion, roasted peppers, and olives with fresh basil and a red wine vinaigrette. - $13.49
Tuscan Salad with Sauteed Shrimp or Grilled Chicken - Blend of Romaine and Radicchio, Red and Yellow Grape Tomatoes, Celery, Green Beans, Cannellini Beans, and Roasted Peppers tossed in Creamy Italian Dressing - $15.99
Wine Country Tiramisu
- Layers of espresso and liqueur soaked ladyfingers, sweeted Italian cream cheese and shaved chocolate.
Assorted Soft Drinks
- (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta,
Minute Maid Light, Nestea Iced Tea)
Wine Country Trattoria
Lunch (Updated: 07/13) (Updated: 07/13)Appetizers/Starter
Kid's Antipasta - Fresh fruit with celery and carrots. Served with every kids meal
Choose your pasta and preparation - Spaghetti or little bell pasta with your choice of butter marinara sauce,turkey meatballs with marinara or tasty vegetable sauce - $8.49
Grilled chicken Breast - Grilled Chicken Breast with Pasta Primavera. - $8.99
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- The Music of Nashville coming to Disneyland Park - Beginning July 18th, The Kelly Rea Band will be performing weekend nights at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, including hits from ABC's "Nashville".
- New Frozen-inspired looks at Studio Disney 365 - Fans of Frozen can now get Elsa and Anna inspired looks at Studio Disney 365 in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You?
- Dates announced for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland - Mickey's Halloween Party will be held September 26, 30, October 3, 6, 8, 10, 14, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 & 31. Tickets go on sale to the general public 07/30/14.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Anabella Hotel
- Napa Rose scheduled for 8-week closure - Napa Rose at the Grand California Hotel will be closed for approximately 8 weeks beginning August 2nd to upgrade the kitchen layout and equipment. No significant changes will be made to the appearance of the restaurant.
- Details for Fourth of July at the Disneyland Resort - “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will be featured the 1st through the 4th at Disneyland, plus on the 4th there's a patriotic Independence Day pre-show for World of Color over at Disney California Adventure.
- Blog - Jury Sides with Disneyland in Splash Mountain Lawsuit
- Legends of Frontierland coming to Disneyland's Golden Horseshoe - Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush allows guests to become part of the story...naming, creating and developing their own characters and influencing the direction and action of the story's first chapter.
- Knott's announces dates for Knott's Scary Farm 2014 - Knott's Berry Farm announced that their Halloween event, Knott's Scary Farm, will be held select dates 09/27/14 through 11/01/14. They also announced the return of Elvira's Sinema Séance.
- New Disney California Story tour at California Adventure - Beginning July 17th, learn about California of the 1920s and 30s as Walt Disney might have seen it in this tour of the icons, attractions and landmarks of Disney California Adventure.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS