Tortilla Jo's Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / Next to House of Blues|
|Hours:||Sunday - Thursday, 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday and Saturday, 11:00am - 11:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Tortilla Jo's|
|Menu:||Tortilla Jo's Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
- Red snapper cooked in fresh lime juice, sreved with radish, serrano chile, onion, cilantro and avocado.
Jo's favorite - A large platter of shredded beef or chicken flautas, tequila BBQ ribs, habanero mango shrimp and carnitas sope - $18.00
Nachos - Crispy tortilla chips with monterey jack cheese, vegetarian black beans, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream. With shredded chicken or beef $12.00. With grilled chicken or steak $14.00 - $10.00
Tableside Guacamole - Fresh Guacamole prepared to your liking tableside with perfectly ripe Hass avocados, onions, cilantro and lime juice. topped with pico de gallo - $13.00
Tostadas del Mar - Seafood mix of shrimp, crab, red snapper, sauteed onions, cheese and cilantro tossed in an arbol sauce served on a tostada, topped with tomato, green onion, lime aioli and cilantro. - $10.00
- Baby Mixed greens with tomatoes, crispy tortilla chips and cilantro pepita ranch dressing.
Sopa del dia - Chef's daily selection or soup. Cup $4 - $7.00
TJ'S Ceasar Salad - Crisp Romaine lettuce and tomatoes tossede with our chipotle lime ceasar dressing, red chile croutons and gueso fresco. With grilled chicken or steak $15. With pan seared shrimp $17 - $9.00
Tortilla Soup - Tender chicken and garden fresh vegetables in chicken broth, topped with tortilla strips and queso fresco. Small $4 - $7.00
Tostada Salad - Your choice of grilled chicken or steak with refried beans, mixed lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream ina crispy tortilla bowl. - $16.00
- Large flour tortilla with your choice of filling topped with a pairing sauce and cheese. served with mexican red rice, pico de gallo and sour cream. Shredded chicken with sasa verde $15. Shredded beef with Sasa Roja, $15. Pork Carnitas with sasa verde $15. Fajitas Burrito with grilled chicken or steak, peppers, onions and cheese. served with guacamole. $18 or refried beans and cheese $13.
Carne Asada - Grilled marinated skirt steak topped with salsa ranchera, served with sonoran style manchego cheese quesadilla, vegetarian black beans and mexican red rice. - $20.00
Combo Plate - Choice of two items served with Mexican red rice and refried beans or sauteed vegetables. Crispy tocos, soft Vegetarian toacos, enchilada, tamale or Chile Relleno - $16.50
Enchiladas Suizas - Two corn tortillas filled with tender chicken, pasilla chiles and cheese. topped with salsa verde and monterey jack cheese. served with sweet corn, black beans and sour cream. - $15.00
Fajita Fiesta - A sizzling skillet of fijitas with sauteed peppers and onions. Served with your choice of refried beans, mexican red rice, guacamole, sour cream and fresh hand made tortillas. Grilled chicken $19, Grilled Steak $21, Pan seared shrimp $24 . - $19.00
Flautas Platter - Crispy rolled flour tortillas filled with choice of shredded beef or chicken. served with refried beans, mexican red rice and guacamole - $15.00
Garden Enchiladas - Two Corn tortillas filled with spinach and vegetables, topped with salsa verde and queso fresco. Served with cilantro green rice and vegetarian black beans. - $15.00
Jo's Carnitas - Tender Citrus braised pork, served with vegetarian Black beans, mexican red rice, pico de gallo, guacamole and corn tortillas - $18.50
Mayan Spiced Salmon - Pan roasted plantain crusted crispy salmon topped with pineapple cilantro relish, served with mexican red rice and vegetarian black beans. - $21.00
Pan seared Coastal fish taco - Mahi Mahi fish brushed with chipolte lime glaze, topped with corn and cabbage slaw. Served with Vegetarian Black beans and mexican red rice. - $17.50
Pollo Fresco - Grilled chicken breast atop a bed of salsa ranchera chilaquiles and topped with pineapple cinantro relish, served with cilantro green rice, vegetarian black beans and salsa verde. - $18.50
Shrimp and Avocado Enchiladas - Two blue corn tortillas filled with shrimp and avocado, topped with salsa verde, queso fresco and roasted corn and black bean salsa. Served with mexican red rice and Vegetarian Black beans. - $19.00
Sonoran style Quesadilla - Slow roasted Beef short rib, roasted sweet corn, caramelized onion and manchego cheese in a flour tortilla. Served with vegetarian black beans, mexican red rice and guacamole. - $16.00
Taco Suaves - Two soft tortillas filled with choice of meat and topped with onion and cilantro. Served with mexican red rice, refried beans and escabeche. Grilled chicken, carna asada, carnitas or shrimp with crema fresca. - $15.00
Tortilla Jo's Pork Ribs - Tender baby back ribs with tequila habanero BBQ sauce, served with sweet potato fries and roasted corn and cabbage slaw - $22.00
Veggie Burrito - Large Spinach tortilla filled with vegetarian Black beans, cilantro green rice and cheese topped with salsa verde and Queso Fresco. Served with seasonal vegetables, pico de gallo and sour cream - $14.50
Veggie Tostado - Vegetarian Black Beans, garden vegetables, mixed lettuce, pico de gallo, gueso fresco, ripe avocado and vinaigrette in a large crispy spinach tortilla - $14.50
- Sweet potato fries, mexican red rice, cilantro green rice, refried beans, vegetarian black beans or handmade corn tortillas.
Chocolate Mexi cones
- Chocolate waffle cone with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and fresh diced strawberries.
Cinnamon sugar coated churritos - Mexican pasteries served with chocolate, coconut cream and raspberry dipping sauces - $6.00
Coconut rum Flan - Rich coconut custard covered in a golden caramel sauce served with diced pineapple and vanilla syrup - $6.50
Deep fried Ice Cream - Vanilla ice cream in a cinnamon sugar crust topped with chocolate sauce and whipped cream - $6.50
Mexican chocolate brownies - Cinnamon scented brownie, served with vanilla ice creama and chocolate sauce - $6.50
The Mexican Revolution - Our house made favorite dessert sampler: chocolate Mexi-cone, tres leches cheesecake, Mexican brownie, fresh churritos. - $15.00
Tres Leches Cheesecake - Cajeta soaked three milk sponge cake topped with cheesecake and raspberry sauce - $6.50
Children's meals - Served with a choice of one side dish. Quesadilla with chicken beef or cheese, two soft mini tacos with chicken or beef, burrito with chicken, beef or refried beans, chicken tenders. sides are Sweet cut corn, refried beans, mexican rice, seasonal vegetables, side salad or fresh fruit - $7.95
Kid's healthy choices - Flautas, sweet corn and potato served with green rice and fresh fruit, chicken breast served with sweet corn and salad or Garden vegetable burrito with fresh cut vegetables. served with black beans and fresh fruit. - $7.50
Chocolate Tres Leches Cake - With chocolate frosting - $3.50
Fresh Fruit - . - $3.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- Big Hero 6 meet coming to Disneyland Park - Beginning after the movie opens in November, meet Hiro and Baymax from Disney's newest animated feature, "Big Hero 6", inside the Starcade in Tomorrowland.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel – La Quinta Inn & Suites
- VIDEO: Halloween Treats At Disneyland Resort - Tom Bell, host of The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition, talks with a Disney Chef about Halloween treats you can find this year at the Disneyland Resort.
- Top 5 tips to make your trip through the airport go smoother - You read those stories all the time about people complaining about their travel experiences. I would like to share some tips to help make your next trip to Walt Disney World a pleasant experience.
- VIDEO: Halloween and the Cadaver Dans at Disneyland Resort - Tom Bell, host of The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition, talks about Disneyland Resort's celebration of Halloween. Plus the Cadaver Dans perform in front of the Haunted Mansion.
- Anna & Elsa's Boutique now open at the Disneyland Resort - Anna & Elsa's Boutique has replaced Studio Disney 365 in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Book Review: Walt Disney: Drawn from Imagination
- Get 4th night free or save 30% at Aulani, plus get free breakfast - Stay 4 nights and get the 4th free, plus complimentary breakfast. Stay longer and get 30% off stays of 5 nights or longer, plus complimentary breakfast. Offer is valid for stays most nights 1/4/15 - 3/23/15.
- Mickey's Halloween Party is completely sold out! - Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park is now completely sold out for all remaining dates.
- Blog - Theme Parks Increase Intellectual Property Lineup
- Which Disneyland Resort character meal is right for you? - The Disneyland Resort offers several character meals, so how do you decide which one is best for you and your family?
- Thanksgiving options at the Disneyland Resort - The Disneyland Resort offers several options for Thanksgiving, including a feast in the Grand Ballroom of the Disneyland Hotel.
- Blog - Before and After - Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland
- Blog - How did you become a Disney fan?
- VIDEO: Alice in Wonderland Pre and Post-2014 Refurb Picture in Picture POV - The attraction was recently opened after a rehab. Watch both the old and the new attraction together with this Picture in Picture video.
- VIDEO: Alice in Wonderland POV at Disneyland - The ride has re-opened with brand new video effects, a lot of new paint, added characters throughout the attraction and the removal of safety rails from the exterior portion of the attraction.
- 2015 dates released for Disneyland's Grad Nite - Dates and pricing has been released for Grad Nite 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Mickey's Halloween Party perks for Disneyland Passholders - Disneyland Annual Passholders who are attending Mickey's Halloween Party can stop by the Opera House for screenings of Halloween-themed Disney classics plus a tasty treat.
- Tips for using FastPass at Disneyland - With all the talk of Magic Bands and FastPass+ lately, I thought it might be good to remind folks that the Disneyland Resort is still using the "classic" paper FastPass system and maybe pass on a few tips.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Candy Cane Inn
- Save 20% on premium rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Most weeknights this Fall, save 20% on premium rooms at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- Menu updated at Flo's V8 Cafe - Flo's V8 Café at California Adventure has updated its menu, adding a couple of hot sandwiches and replacing the pork loin with BBQ pork ribs.
- Disneyland delays Elsa & Anna's Boutique transformation - The transformation of Downtown Disney's Studio Disney 365 to Elsa & Anna's Boutique has been delayed. The new opening date is 10/06/14.
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- 4D preview of Big Hero 6 at Disneyland Park - Beginning September 26th, the Magic Eye Theater in Disneyland Park will host a 4D preview of the upcoming animated feature "Big Hero 6".
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/15/14
- Blog - HalloweenTime at Disneyland 2014
- Blog - Tom & West's 5 Favorite Thrills at Magic Mountain
- Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime at Disneyland - Disneyland Park goes all out for the Halloween season, from the front of the Park to the back. Starting in mid-September and continuing through the holiday itself, the Park and the characters, are decked in their Fall finest.
- Mickey's Halloween Party sold out for Halloween Night - Mickey's Halloween party at Disneyland is now sold out for three dates: 09/26, 10/03 and 10/31.
- Disneyland confirms return of Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad - The Disneyland Resort has announced the dates for the holiday celebrations and confirmed the return of World of Color-Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad.
- Mahaloween Luau coming to Trader Sam's - Celebrate Halloween a bit early at Trader Sam's with its Mahaloween Luau on 09/29/14. Tickets are $125 and go on sale 09/10/14.
- Mystic Magic Show added to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Carnival - New on the stage this year at Disneyland's Halloween Carnival is the Mystic Magic Show, featuring jugglers, magicians and fortune tellers.
- FastPass testing at Disneyland's Frozen meet & greet - Disneyland is now testing a FastPass-like system for the Frozen meet & greet in Fantasyland.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Health Department closes Knott's Berry Farm restaurant
Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant closed briefly due to cockroach infestation.
- Guests stuck on Mickey's Fun Wheel for 90 minutes
Cast members evacuated the passengers by rotating the wheel manually.
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle has received a new drawbridge and railings.
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS