Disneyland Restaurant Menus
Tortilla Jo's Information
|| Downtown Disney /
Next to House of Blues
||Sunday - Thursday, 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday, 11:00am - 11:00pm
||Tortilla Jo's Menu
Tortilla Jo's MENU
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
- Warm maple syrup, butter, bacon
- Fried corn chips, salsa roja or salsa verde, scrambled eggs, cotija cheese, sour cream
Cinnamon French Toast
- Brioche, cinnamon, candied walnuts, cajeta syrup, horchata whipped cream
Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
- Romaine lettuce, bacon, hard boiled egg, tomato, avocado, green onion, radish, cheddar cheese, chipotle dressing
Grilled Steak Salad
- Spinach, potato, roasted sweet pepper, onion, tarragon vinaigrette, sunnyside up egg.
- Two eggs, papas a la Mexicana, bacon, toast or tortillas
Huevos con Chorizo
- Scrambled eggs, Mexican-style sausage, refried beans, papas a la Mexicana.
- Corn tortilla, refried beans, two sunnyside up eggs, salsa ranchera, contija cheese, papas a la Mexicana.
Machaca con Huevos Chile Relleno
- Shredded beef and egg stuffed poblano chile, smoked tomato salsa, Mexican rice, refried beans
- Eggs, chorizo, rajas, tomato, green onion, queso fresco, salsa roja, papas a la Mexicana and house salad
- Red chile broth, slow cooked pork, hominy, cabbage, onion, radish, oregano, corn tortillas
Roasted Pork Torta
- Toasted ciabatta, crispy pork, iceberg lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, Dijon mustard, house made potato chips.
- Cilantro cream, pickled red onion, spinach, cherry tomato, hard boiled eggs, toasted bread
- Red snapper cooked in fresh lime juice, sreved with radish, serrano chile, onion, cilantro and avocado.
- A large platter of shredded beef or chicken flautas, tequila BBQ ribs, habanero mango shrimp and carnitas sope
- Crispy tortilla chips with monterey jack cheese, vegetarian black beans, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream. With shredded chicken or beef $12.00. With grilled chicken or steak $14.00
- Fresh Guacamole prepared to your liking tableside with perfectly ripe Hass avocados, onions, cilantro and lime juice. topped with pico de gallo
Tostadas del Mar
- Seafood mix of shrimp, crab, red snapper, sauteed onions, cheese and cilantro tossed in an arbol sauce served on a tostada, topped with tomato, green onion, lime aioli and cilantro.
- Baby Mixed greens with tomatoes, crispy tortilla chips and cilantro pepita ranch dressing.
Sopa del dia
- Chef's daily selection or soup. Cup $4
TJ'S Ceasar Salad
- Crisp Romaine lettuce and tomatoes tossede with our chipotle lime ceasar dressing, red chile croutons and gueso fresco. With grilled chicken or steak $15. With pan seared shrimp $17
- Tender chicken and garden fresh vegetables in chicken broth, topped with tortilla strips and queso fresco. Small $4
- Your choice of grilled chicken or steak with refried beans, mixed lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream ina crispy tortilla bowl.
- Large flour tortilla with your choice of filling topped with a pairing sauce and cheese. served with mexican red rice, pico de gallo and sour cream. Shredded chicken with sasa verde $15. Shredded beef with Sasa Roja, $15. Pork Carnitas with sasa verde $15. Fajitas Burrito with grilled chicken or steak, peppers, onions and cheese. served with guacamole. $18 or refried beans and cheese $13.
- Grilled marinated skirt steak topped with salsa ranchera, served with sonoran style manchego cheese quesadilla, vegetarian black beans and mexican red rice.
- Choice of two items served with Mexican red rice and refried beans or sauteed vegetables. Crispy tocos, soft Vegetarian toacos, enchilada, tamale or Chile Relleno
- Two corn tortillas filled with tender chicken, pasilla chiles and cheese. topped with salsa verde and monterey jack cheese. served with sweet corn, black beans and sour cream.
- A sizzling skillet of fijitas with sauteed peppers and onions. Served with your choice of refried beans, mexican red rice, guacamole, sour cream and fresh hand made tortillas. Grilled chicken $19, Grilled Steak $21, Pan seared shrimp $24 .
- Crispy rolled flour tortillas filled with choice of shredded beef or chicken. served with refried beans, mexican red rice and guacamole
- Two Corn tortillas filled with spinach and vegetables, topped with salsa verde and queso fresco. Served with cilantro green rice and vegetarian black beans.
- Tender Citrus braised pork, served with vegetarian Black beans, mexican red rice, pico de gallo, guacamole and corn tortillas
Mayan Spiced Salmon
- Pan roasted plantain crusted crispy salmon topped with pineapple cilantro relish, served with mexican red rice and vegetarian black beans.
Pan seared Coastal fish taco
- Mahi Mahi fish brushed with chipolte lime glaze, topped with corn and cabbage slaw. Served with Vegetarian Black beans and mexican red rice.
- Grilled chicken breast atop a bed of salsa ranchera chilaquiles and topped with pineapple cinantro relish, served with cilantro green rice, vegetarian black beans and salsa verde.
Shrimp and Avocado Enchiladas
- Two blue corn tortillas filled with shrimp and avocado, topped with salsa verde, queso fresco and roasted corn and black bean salsa. Served with mexican red rice and Vegetarian Black beans.
Sonoran style Quesadilla
- Slow roasted Beef short rib, roasted sweet corn, caramelized onion and manchego cheese in a flour tortilla. Served with vegetarian black beans, mexican red rice and guacamole.
- Two soft tortillas filled with choice of meat and topped with onion and cilantro. Served with mexican red rice, refried beans and escabeche. Grilled chicken, carna asada, carnitas or shrimp with crema fresca.
Tortilla Jo's Pork Ribs
- Tender baby back ribs with tequila habanero BBQ sauce, served with sweet potato fries and roasted corn and cabbage slaw
- Large Spinach tortilla filled with vegetarian Black beans, cilantro green rice and cheese topped with salsa verde and Queso Fresco. Served with seasonal vegetables, pico de gallo and sour cream
- Vegetarian Black Beans, garden vegetables, mixed lettuce, pico de gallo, gueso fresco, ripe avocado and vinaigrette in a large crispy spinach tortilla
- Sweet potato fries, mexican red rice, cilantro green rice, refried beans, vegetarian black beans or handmade corn tortillas.
Chocolate Mexi cones
- Chocolate waffle cone with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and fresh diced strawberries.
Cinnamon sugar coated churritos
- Mexican pasteries served with chocolate, coconut cream and raspberry dipping sauces
Coconut rum Flan
- Rich coconut custard covered in a golden caramel sauce served with diced pineapple and vanilla syrup
Deep fried Ice Cream
- Vanilla ice cream in a cinnamon sugar crust topped with chocolate sauce and whipped cream
Mexican chocolate brownies
- Cinnamon scented brownie, served with vanilla ice creama and chocolate sauce
The Mexican Revolution
- Our house made favorite dessert sampler: chocolate Mexi-cone, tres leches cheesecake, Mexican brownie, fresh churritos.
Tres Leches Cheesecake
- Cajeta soaked three milk sponge cake topped with cheesecake and raspberry sauce
Buttermilk Pancakes - Warm maple syrup, butter - $9.00
Two Eggs - Bacon - $9.00
Children's meals - Served with a choice of one side dish. Quesadilla with chicken beef or cheese, two soft mini tacos with chicken or beef, burrito with chicken, beef or refried beans, chicken tenders. sides are Sweet cut corn, refried beans, mexican rice, seasonal vegetables, side salad or fresh fruit - $7.95
Kid's healthy choices - Flautas, sweet corn and potato served with green rice and fresh fruit, chicken breast served with sweet corn and salad or Garden vegetable burrito with fresh cut vegetables. served with black beans and fresh fruit. - $7.50
Chocolate Tres Leches Cake - With chocolate frosting - $3.50
Fresh Fruit - . - $3.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know