|Location:||Downtown Disney / Next to Vault 28|
|Hours:||Sunday - Thursday, 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 5:00 - 11:00 p.m.|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 07/12)
Brioche French Toast
- With Maple syrup, strawberries and choice of sausage links or vacon.
Buttermilk Pancakes - With marinated Berries, maple syrup and choice of sausage links or bacon - $13.00
Fresh Fruit Parfait - with vanilla yogurt, mixed berries, and granola sprinkles - $9.50
Oatmeal - With toasted nuts, raisins and honey - $9.50
Spinach and Fresh Tomato Omelet - Served with home fries and toast - $13.00
Virginia Ham and Cheese Omelet - With Green Onions. Served with Home Fries and toast - $14.00
Wild Mushroom Omelet - With Caramelized onions and Thyme. Served with home fries and toast - $14.00
Bacon or sausage
Berries - - $4.50
House fresh baked muffin - - $4.00
toast - Brioche, wheat or english muffin - $2.00
yogurt - - $4.00
Coffee/Decaf/ Hot Cocoa
Juice - Orange, apple, tomato, pineapple, or grapefruit. Small $3 - $3.50
Dinner (Updated: 07/12)Appetizers/Starter
Adam's Ranch Olives
- Lemon, thyme, guindilla peppers
Ahi Tuna tartare avocado roll - Umami pearls, micro cilantrom soy vinaigrette - $13.00
Chickpea Croquettes - Cucumber tzatziki, hot sauce, cilantro - $10.50
Coca - Spanish flatbread, butternut squash, housemade cheese, honey bacon - $12.00
House made Lamb Sausage - Castelvetrano olive giardiniera, yukon gold potato - $13.00
Pan con tomate air bread - Tomato sofrito, Manchego cheese sauce, shaved serrano ham - $10.50
Pimientos de padron - Blistered small green peppers, Espelette pepper, lemon garlic emulsion - $10.50
Piquillo peppers - Goat cheese, pine nuts, golden raisins, Pedro Ximenez pearls - $11.00
Savory Churros - Idiazabal cheese, romesco sauce - $10.50
Steamed P.E.I. mussels - spanish chorizo, Verdejo wine, Thai chiles, celery, parsley - $13.00
- Served with Romaine lettuce and garlic croutons.
Compressed salad of Manchego cheese, arugula, red apples, dates, walnuts and pistachio vinaigrette - Compressed salad of Manchego cheese, arugula, red apples, dates, walnuts and pistachio vinaigrette. - $14.00
Braised Boneless Short Ribs
- Roasted piperade, spanish tortilla, sweet paprika aioli, jus
Bucatini Pasta - Piquillo pepper tomato sauce, albondigas meatballs,shaved Mahon cheese - $20.50
Filet Mignon - Served with baby leeks and romesco sauce - $39.00
Hand rolled pasta - Brussels sprouts, housemade duck sausage, brown butter, parmesan - $24.00
Market Fish - Roasted Forest mushrooms, sesame seeds, potato puree, Pedro Ximenez reduction
New York Strip - Served with grilled baby leeks and romesco sauce - $42.00
Paella Bogavante - 1 lb. Lobster, chorizo de Bilbao, saffron bomba rice, piquillo peppers, smoked paprika aioli - $39.00
Paella pollo, roast chicken - Chorizo de Bilbao, aspargus, piquillo peppers, saffron bomba rice, lemon garlic aioli - $28.00
Prime Rib - Tetilla de Vaca cheese mashed potatoes, roasted mushroom jus - $38.00
Rib Eye - Served with grilled baby leeks and romesco sauce - $39.00
Skunk Bay Salmon - English Peas, fava beans, marble potatoes, black sesame tahini, fennel, pea tendreils - $30.00
Suckling pig confit - Corn, Zucchini, fresno chili salt, and vinegar cracklings, corn puree, smoked Jus - $31.00
Creamed Spinach - . - $8.00
Jumbo Asparagus - - $8.00
Potato Puree - . - $7.00
Roasted Artichoke hearts - . - $8.00
Breakfast (Updated: 07/12)Entree/Main Course
Cereal - With sliced bananas - $6.00
Pancakes - With two slices of bacon - $6.00
Two scrambled eggs - With two slices of bacon - $6.00
side of fresh fruit - - $4.00
All Beef Hot Dog - Served with French fries. - $7.95
Cheeseburger or Hamburger - Served with French fries. - $7.50
Crispy Chicken Fingers - Served with French fries. - $7.00
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - $12.00
Grilled Flank Steak - Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - $12.00
Macaroni - Served with choice of cheese, marinara, butter or olive oil. - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Indiana Jones Queue - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Woody's All-American Roundup at Disneyland this Summer - Beginning June 14th, Sheriff Woody will be bringing his Talent Roundup to the stage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Woody and Jessie will be entertaining guests with their lasso skills and slingshot tricks, plus greeting guests along with Mickey and Minnie.
- Limited Time Magic: Disneyland Passholder Animation Academy - Annual Passholders are invited to learn to draw a classic Disney character and hear behind-the scenes stores from Disney Animator Eric Goldberg. The event will be held at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm in the Disney Animation building at Disney California Adventure. Passholders must register in person the day of the event.
- WonderGround Gallery to host Cocktail Party for Hipster Collection - In celebration of the new "Happiest Hipster on Earth" collection, Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery will be hosting a Cocktail Reception featuring an artist signing opportunity with Jerrod Maruyama. Tickets go on sale May 21st.
- New Disneyland restaurant reservation policy delayed indefinitely! - The new Disneyland Resort policy requiring a credit card for reservations at Disney owned restaurants that was to go in effect soon has been delayed indefinitely.
- Disneyland's Magical fireworks now Glow with the Show - Disneyland's Summer Fireworks, Magical, now incorporates the Glow with the Show ears. Also on select days, guests wearing them can access a special viewing area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Grand Californian Hotel - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Hotel - Pool - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- VIDEO: Memories of the Disneyland Resort Hotels - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/ for more information on the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Blog - Disneyland 101 – Dining Strategies
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
California agency reduces violations and associated fines that came as a result of April 13th closure of three major attractions.
- Space Mountain reopens at Disneyland
After a safety-related closure, Space Mountain is back open.
- Disney contractor fined by Cal-OSHA
A Disney contractor was fined in relation to the incident in November where a worker fell from the roof of Space Mountain.
- Updated: 3 Major attractions suddenly closed at Disneyland
Several major attractions closed at the Disneyland Resort.
- No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.
Market House at Disneyland will not offer free coffee refills after it changes into a Starbucks this fall.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS