|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Downtown Disney / Next to Vault 28|
|Hours:||Breakfast 8:00am-11:00am, Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm|
Enjoy California cuisine at this restaurant, which serves such dishes as Greek chicken and lemon kabobs, North African steamed mussels, and Moroccan tuna skewers. Fine Dining is located upstairs. Priority Seating available. There is also the Uva lounge/bar located in the middle of Downtown Disney, where you can enjoy a drink & light snack while you enjoy the atmosphere of Downtown Disney.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)
Brioche French Toast
- With Maple syrup, strawberries and choice of sausage links or vacon.
Buttermilk Pancakes - With marinated Berries, maple syrup and choice of sausage links or bacon - $13.00
Fresh Fruit Parfait - with vanilla yogurt, mixed berries, and granola sprinkles - $9.50
Oatmeal - With toasted nuts, raisins and honey - $9.50
Spinach and Fresh Tomato Omelet - Served with home fries and toast - $13.00
Virginia Ham and Cheese Omelet - With Green Onions. Served with Home Fries and toast - $14.00
Wild Mushroom Omelet - With Caramelized onions and Thyme. Served with home fries and toast - $14.00
Bacon or sausage
Berries - - $4.50
House fresh baked muffin - - $4.00
toast - Brioche, wheat or english muffin - $2.00
yogurt - - $4.00
Coffee/Decaf/ Hot Cocoa
Juice - Orange, apple, tomato, pineapple, or grapefruit. Small $3 - $3.50
Dinner (Updated: 06/13)Appetizers/Starter
Adam's Ranch Olives
- Lemon, thyme, guindilla peppers
Ahi Tuna tartare avocado roll - Umami pearls, micro cilantrom soy vinaigrette - $13.00
Chickpea Croquettes - Cucumber tzatziki, hot sauce, cilantro - $10.50
Coca - Spanish flatbread, butternut squash, housemade cheese, honey bacon - $12.00
House made Lamb Sausage - Castelvetrano olive giardiniera, yukon gold potato - $13.00
Pan con tomate air bread - Tomato sofrito, Manchego cheese sauce, shaved serrano ham - $10.50
Pimientos de padron - Blistered small green peppers, Espelette pepper, lemon garlic emulsion - $10.50
Piquillo peppers - Goat cheese, pine nuts, golden raisins, Pedro Ximenez pearls - $11.00
Savory Churros - Idiazabal cheese, romesco sauce - $10.50
Steamed P.E.I. mussels - spanish chorizo, Verdejo wine, Thai chiles, celery, parsley - $13.00
- Served with Romaine lettuce and garlic croutons.
Compressed salad of Manchego cheese, arugula, red apples, dates, walnuts and pistachio vinaigrette - Compressed salad of Manchego cheese, arugula, red apples, dates, walnuts and pistachio vinaigrette. - $14.00
Braised Boneless Short Ribs
- Roasted piperade, spanish tortilla, sweet paprika aioli, jus
Bucatini Pasta - Piquillo pepper tomato sauce, albondigas meatballs,shaved Mahon cheese - $20.50
Filet Mignon - Served with baby leeks and romesco sauce - $39.00
Hand rolled pasta - Brussels sprouts, housemade duck sausage, brown butter, parmesan - $24.00
Market Fish - Roasted Forest mushrooms, sesame seeds, potato puree, Pedro Ximenez reduction
New York Strip - Served with grilled baby leeks and romesco sauce - $42.00
Paella Bogavante - 1 lb. Lobster, chorizo de Bilbao, saffron bomba rice, piquillo peppers, smoked paprika aioli - $39.00
Paella pollo, roast chicken - Chorizo de Bilbao, aspargus, piquillo peppers, saffron bomba rice, lemon garlic aioli - $28.00
Prime Rib - Tetilla de Vaca cheese mashed potatoes, roasted mushroom jus - $38.00
Rib Eye - Served with grilled baby leeks and romesco sauce - $39.00
Skunk Bay Salmon - English Peas, fava beans, marble potatoes, black sesame tahini, fennel, pea tendreils - $30.00
Suckling pig confit - Corn, Zucchini, fresno chili salt, and vinegar cracklings, corn puree, smoked Jus - $31.00
Creamed Spinach - . - $8.00
Jumbo Asparagus - - $8.00
Potato Puree - . - $7.00
Roasted Artichoke hearts - . - $8.00
Breakfast (Updated: 06/13)Entree/Main Course
Cereal - With sliced bananas - $6.00
Pancakes - With two slices of bacon - $6.00
Two scrambled eggs - With two slices of bacon - $6.00
side of fresh fruit - - $4.00
All Beef Hot Dog - Served with French fries. - $7.95
Cheeseburger or Hamburger - Served with French fries. - $7.50
Crispy Chicken Fingers - Served with French fries. - $7.00
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - $12.00
Grilled Flank Steak - Served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - $12.00
Macaroni - Served with choice of cheese, marinara, butter or olive oil. - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Top 5 Dining Experiences at the Disneyland Resort - Here are what I feel (at this particular moment) are the top dining experiences at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - SpringHill Suites
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS