Carthay Lounge Information
|Location:||California Adventure / Buena Vista Street|
|Hours:||11:00am until park closing|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Carthay Lounge|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Carthay Lounge|
|Menu:||Carthay Lounge Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 01/14)Appetizers/Starter
- With American Prosciutto, Salamis, Breasola, Dried Fruits and Nuts
Duck Confit Sliders - With Apricot Conserve, Watercress, Crisp Onions and Taleggio Cheese - $16.00
Ebi Shrimp Roll - With Red Jalapeno, Soy, Lemon Aioli, Avocado and Cucumber. - $16.00
Lobster Pad Thai Imperial Roll - With Cashew Tamarind sauce - $17.00
Queso Fundido - Melted Monterey Jack Cheese, Ranchero Sauce and Crisp Tortillas - $14.00
Santa Monica Deviled Eggs - With smoked salmon and lemon creme fraiche - $11.00
Spanish Flat Bread - Soria Chorizo, Potato, Caramelized Onions, Mahon Cheese & Wild Arugula - $18.00
Spicy Chicken Roll - With Cilantro, Cucumber, and Lettuce - $13.00
Vienamese Twice Cooked Beef Tacos - With fresh pineapple mint salsa - $15.00
Mini Mousse Cones
- Chocolate with Salted Caramel, Coconut Lemon Custard, Tiramisu with Frangelico Cantilly and Hazelnuts
Trio of Cake Pops - Double Dark Chocolate Chunk, Pineapple Macadamia Nut Upside Down Cake and Orange White Chocolate Cheese Cake - $9.00
Roasted Creamy Tomato Soup - Roasted Creamy Tomato Soup - $5.00
Grilled American Cheese Sandwich - Grilled American Cheese Sandwich with Creamy Tomato Soup - $7.00
Mini Hot Dogs - Mini Hot Dogs Wrapped with Puff Pastry and served with Ketchup - $7.00
Soba Noodle Bowl - Soba Noodle Bowl with Beef, Snow Peas and Broccoli - $7.00
Caramelized Green Apple Caramel Parfait Push Pop - Green Apple and Lemon Raspberry Sorbets layered with Caramel - $5.00
Fresh Seasonal Berries - Fresh Seasonal Berries with Whipped Cream - $4.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS