Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream
Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream Information
|Location:||California Adventure / Buena Vista Street|
|Hours:||Varies with park hours|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream|
|Menu:||Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream Menu|
Clarabelle's serves Dreyer's ice cream, including bars dipped in milk or dark chocolate that you can finish with sprinkles, pop rocks or other fun toppings. Sundaes and other frozen treats are also available.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 07/13)Dessert
Chocolate Chip Cookie Hot Fudge Sundae
- Two scoops of Vanilla ice cream and two freshly baked Chocolate chip cookies topped with whipped cream, chocolate morsels and a cherry.
Hand Dipped Ice Cream Bars - Choose Vanilla Bean, Chocolate or Mixed berry Sorbet, then choose Chocolate or Dark Chocolate and your toppings, Chocolate chip morsels, confetti Mickey's, Blue Raspberry bursts, rainbow sprinkles or The "Whole Herd" - $4.99
Mint Sundae - Two Scoops of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream served in a Waffle Cup, Topped with Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Chips and a Cherry. - $5.99
Mocha Sundae - Two Scoops of Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Served in a Waffle cup, topped with Hot Fudge, Caramel, Whipped Cream and a Cherry. - $5.99
Regular Cone/Cup - Single Scoop $3.99 Double Scoop $4.49 Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies and Cream, Mocha Almond Fudge, Chocolate Chip, Butter Pecan(no sugar added) - $3.99
Souvenir Red Car Trolley - Any sundae served in a Souvenir Red Car Trolley bowl. - $11.99
Strawberry Sundae - Two scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream served in a Waffle cup, Topped with strawberry sauceS Whipped cream and a Cherry - $5.99
Waffle Cone/Cup - Single Scoop $4.49 Double Scoop $5.19 Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies and Cream, Mocha Almond Fudge, Chocolate Chip, Butter Pecan(no sugar added) Dipped Waffle Cup/Cone Single $4.99 Dipped Waffle Cup/Cone Double $5.49 Chocolate or chocolate with sprinkles. - $4.49
- Coke, Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Root Beer. Large $3.49
Bottled Water - Dasani - $2.79
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS