Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream
Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream Information
|Location:||California Adventure / Buena Vista Street|
|Hours:||Varies with park hours|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream|
|Menu:||Clarabelle's Hand Scooped Ice Cream Menu|
Clarabelle's serves Dreyer's ice cream, including bars dipped in milk or dark chocolate that you can finish with sprinkles, pop rocks or other fun toppings. Sundaes and other frozen treats are also available.
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 07/13)Dessert
Chocolate Chip Cookie Hot Fudge Sundae
- Two scoops of Vanilla ice cream and two freshly baked Chocolate chip cookies topped with whipped cream, chocolate morsels and a cherry.
Hand Dipped Ice Cream Bars - Choose Vanilla Bean, Chocolate or Mixed berry Sorbet, then choose Chocolate or Dark Chocolate and your toppings, Chocolate chip morsels, confetti Mickey's, Blue Raspberry bursts, rainbow sprinkles or The "Whole Herd" - $4.99
Mint Sundae - Two Scoops of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream served in a Waffle Cup, Topped with Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Chips and a Cherry. - $5.99
Mocha Sundae - Two Scoops of Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Served in a Waffle cup, topped with Hot Fudge, Caramel, Whipped Cream and a Cherry. - $5.99
Regular Cone/Cup - Single Scoop $3.99 Double Scoop $4.49 Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies and Cream, Mocha Almond Fudge, Chocolate Chip, Butter Pecan(no sugar added) - $3.99
Souvenir Red Car Trolley - Any sundae served in a Souvenir Red Car Trolley bowl. - $11.99
Strawberry Sundae - Two scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream served in a Waffle cup, Topped with strawberry sauceS Whipped cream and a Cherry - $5.99
Waffle Cone/Cup - Single Scoop $4.49 Double Scoop $5.19 Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies and Cream, Mocha Almond Fudge, Chocolate Chip, Butter Pecan(no sugar added) Dipped Waffle Cup/Cone Single $4.99 Dipped Waffle Cup/Cone Double $5.49 Chocolate or chocolate with sprinkles. - $4.49
- Coke, Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Root Beer. Large $3.49
Bottled Water - Dasani - $2.79
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS