Disneyland Theme Parks
Walt's dream comes to life as you explore the theme park that began it all, Disneyland Park. At Disney California Adventure, experience all of the wonder and excitement that the Golden State has to offer.
Disney California Adventure
The Original Magic Kingdom
Disneyland Park has attracted millions of visitors since it first opened its doors over 55 years ago. When you enter Disneyland, the cares and worries of the day are left behind. Once you enter Disneyland Park, you’re transported to a fantasy world where elephants can fly and pirates serenade.
Disneyland Park in Anaheim is most certainly a land of enchantment where children and the young at heart find that dreams really do come true. Disneyland Park is a seamless blend of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Smiling train conductors, marching bands and the clip-clop of horse drawn carriages bring you back to carefree days. You can also rocket through the galaxy, meet a mermaid or trek through the jungle. Laughter is always in the air, with friendly smiles all around. The secret to Disneyland is its ability to change, yet remain the same. As Walt Disney said "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
Combine the magic of Disney with the best that California has to offer and the result is Disney California Adventure, a theme park that celebrates the Golden State in style. Once you enter the gates of Disney California Adventure, you are transported to the land of promise, opportunity and glamour. Disney California Adventure is a journey from the California of yesterday to today.
Disney California Adventure is a tribute to this land of dreams. Its larger than life images and icons seem to be plucked from a Hollywood blockbuster. From Grizzly Peak (an icon at Disney California Adventure) to a white knuckled roller coaster, the sights and sounds are inspired by the rich history of this majestic state.
Guests of Disney California Adventure can ‘soar’ high above the pacific coastline, bob along white water rapids, tumble down an elevator shaft or simply savor a glass of wine from the Napa Valley. Whether you prefer "action, comedy or romance," Disney California Adventure has something for everyone. When the "Entertainment Capital of the World" gets a touch of Disney, you know that Disney California Adventure will be an unforgettable experience.
- Blog - Disneyland's Mechanical Kingdom Exhibit Opens
- Starbucks is now open at Disneyland's Downtown Disney - A new Starbucks Coffee location is now open near the World of Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.