FASTPASS at the Disneyland Resort
Disney's FASTPASS is a FREE service that allows you to make a reservation and enjoy specific Disneyland Resort attractions with little or no wait. Just look for the FASTPASS machines at the attractions listed below and check on the FASTPASS return time. This will be the time you will be able to return and use your FASTPASS. If this time will work for you, insert your park admission ticket (Park Hopper, One-Day Pass or Annual Pass) into the machine and you will receive your FASTPASS ticket with the time for your return. Be sure to keep this ticket, you will need it to enter the FASTPASS line. Now, you are ready to go and enjoy other attractions until your return time.
The following attractions currently offer FASTPASS:
- Autopia / Tomorrowland
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad / Frontierland
- Haunted Mansion Holiday / New Orleans Square
- Indiana Jones Adventure / Adventureland
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin / Toontown
- Space Mountain / Tomorrowland
- Splash Mountain / Critter Country
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue / Tomorrowland
Frequently Asked Questions
- FASTPASS can sell out so, try to get yours as early in the day as possible
- Your time will be within a one hour span (example 1:00-2:00). You may return any time within that hour.
- You can get a FASTPASS for another attraction at the starting time of your previous FASTPASS or after 2 hours, whichever is earliest.
- When you return, there will be 2 lines (Stand-by and FASTPASS), enter through the FASTPASS line and show the Cast Member your FASTPASS ticket.
- There are several FASTPASS machines at each FASTPASS attraction.
Although FASTPASS is a great way to beat the long lines, Disneyland also offers ‘single rider’ lines. If you’re willing to split up your party, you will be seated in any open seats on the ride.
The below attractions currently offer the ‘Single Rider’ option. If you can’t locate the single rider line, see the Cast Member at the entrance and they will direct you. This is great if you have teenagers who tend to ride the same ride over and over again.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Splash Mountain
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- California Screamin'
- Goofy's Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Soarin’ Over California
The Rider Switch program allows multiple adults to experience an attraction while one adult waits with a child, then "switch" to enable the other adult to enjoy the attraction.
Rider Switch is available for all atractions with height requirements. Check with a Cast Member at the entrance to each attraction for instructions.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.