Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Resort Hotel DiningWhile the Disneyland theme parks have some great dining choices, the Disneyland resorts also have restaurants that will enhance your vacation experience.
Start your day with a Continental Breakfast featuring fresh baked goods and specialty coffees. In the evening, unwind by the fireplace and enjoy your favorite beverage. Step outside on the porch and enjoy comfortable seating with an amazing view of Disney California Adventure. The Hearthstone Lounge also offers a fully stocked bar.
Enjoy world class California Wine Country Cuisine and an award winning collection of wine at this upscale restaurant. Priority Seating request is recommended. Be prepared, this dining experience can last up to two hours.
Napa Rose Lounge
Located next to the Napa Rose Restaurant, here you can relax and sample a large selection of California Wines.
DIS Unplugged Blog
The Storytellers Cafe serves an all you can eat buffet style Character breakfast with Chip & Dale and Pluto. Lunch and Dinner offer wood-fired pizza, seafood, sandwiches and salads. Priority Seating request suggested. An A la Carte menu is also available.
Themed after the adjacent Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, this ‘Quick Service’ restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The menu includes entrée salads, deli sandwiches, pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, specialty coffees, bakery items and full bar service.
The Coffee House offers fresh baked pastries and a wide assortment of speciality coffee drinks as well as other beverages.
This all you can eat ‘Buffet’ offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Character breakfast features Goofy and his Friends. At the buffet, you can enjoy Mickey Mouse Waffles, made to order omelets and peanut butter and jelly pizza. Don’t forget your camera!
*Priority seating reservations recommended
DIS Unplugged Blog
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served. Priority Seating request is recommended.
Tangaroa Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, try the french toast with warm banana-caramel sauce. At lunch, enjoy the 1/3 pound Angus Hawaiian cheeseburger. Every evening a different "Island Plate Dinner" is on the menu.
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar serves up
island-inspired bar food as well as vintage island cocktails in kitschy
Relax with a cocktail in this laidback lounge located near the PCH Grill.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
PCH Grill Dinner Review
Home of the Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends, the PCH Grill also offers Dinner. Steak, chicken, flatbreads, salads and seafood. Kids can even make their own pizza! Priority seating is suggested.
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- VIDEO: Mickey and the Magical Map - Video of the brand-new show, "Mickey and the Magical Map" at Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Indiana Jones Queue - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Woody's All-American Roundup at Disneyland this Summer - Beginning June 14th, Sheriff Woody will be bringing his Talent Roundup to the stage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Woody and Jessie will be entertaining guests with their lasso skills and slingshot tricks, plus greeting guests along with Mickey and Minnie.
- Limited Time Magic: Disneyland Passholder Animation Academy - Annual Passholders are invited to learn to draw a classic Disney character and hear behind-the scenes stores from Disney Animator Eric Goldberg. The event will be held at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm in the Disney Animation building at Disney California Adventure. Passholders must register in person the day of the event.
- WonderGround Gallery to host Cocktail Party for Hipster Collection - In celebration of the new "Happiest Hipster on Earth" collection, Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery will be hosting a Cocktail Reception featuring an artist signing opportunity with Jerrod Maruyama. Tickets go on sale May 21st.
- New Disneyland restaurant reservation policy delayed indefinitely! - The new Disneyland Resort policy requiring a credit card for reservations at Disney owned restaurants that was to go in effect soon has been delayed indefinitely.
- Disneyland's Magical fireworks now Glow with the Show - Disneyland's Summer Fireworks, Magical, now incorporates the Glow with the Show ears. Also on select days, guests wearing them can access a special viewing area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Grand Californian Hotel - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Hotel - Pool - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- VIDEO: Memories of the Disneyland Resort Hotels - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/ for more information on the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Blog - Disneyland 101 – Dining Strategies
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
California agency reduces violations and associated fines that came as a result of April 13th closure of three major attractions.
- Space Mountain reopens at Disneyland
After a safety-related closure, Space Mountain is back open.
- Disney contractor fined by Cal-OSHA
A Disney contractor was fined in relation to the incident in November where a worker fell from the roof of Space Mountain.
- Updated: 3 Major attractions suddenly closed at Disneyland
Several major attractions closed at the Disneyland Resort.
- No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.
Market House at Disneyland will not offer free coffee refills after it changes into a Starbucks this fall.