Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Resort Hotel DiningWhile the Disneyland theme parks have some great dining choices, the Disneyland resorts also have restaurants that will enhance your vacation experience.
Start your day with a Continental Breakfast featuring fresh baked goods and specialty coffees. In the evening, unwind by the fireplace and enjoy your favorite beverage. Step outside on the porch and enjoy comfortable seating with an amazing view of Disney California Adventure. The Hearthstone Lounge also offers a fully stocked bar.
Enjoy world class California Wine Country Cuisine and an award winning collection of wine at this upscale restaurant. Priority Seating request is recommended. Be prepared, this dining experience can last up to two hours.
Napa Rose Lounge
Located next to the Napa Rose Restaurant, here you can relax and sample a large selection of California Wines.
DIS Unplugged Blog
The Storytellers Cafe serves an all you can eat buffet style Character breakfast with Chip & Dale and Pluto. Lunch and Dinner offer wood-fired pizza, seafood, sandwiches and salads. Priority Seating request suggested. An A la Carte menu is also available.
Themed after the adjacent Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, this ‘Quick Service’ restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The menu includes entrée salads, deli sandwiches, pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, specialty coffees, bakery items and full bar service.
The Coffee House offers fresh baked pastries and a wide assortment of speciality coffee drinks as well as other beverages.
This all you can eat ‘Buffet’ offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Character breakfast features Goofy and his Friends. At the buffet, you can enjoy Mickey Mouse Waffles, made to order omelets and peanut butter and jelly pizza. Don’t forget your camera!
*Priority seating reservations recommended
DIS Unplugged Blog
Steakhouse 55 is a classic American steakhouse with traditional Steak House fare. Seafood selections are also available. Made to order breakfast is served. Priority Seating request is recommended.
Tangaroa Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, try the french toast with warm banana-caramel sauce. At lunch, enjoy the 1/3 pound Angus Hawaiian cheeseburger. Every evening a different "Island Plate Dinner" is on the menu.
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar serves up
island-inspired bar food as well as vintage island cocktails in kitschy
Relax with a cocktail in this laidback lounge located near the PCH Grill.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
PCH Grill Dinner Review
Home of the Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends, the PCH Grill also offers Dinner. Steak, chicken, flatbreads, salads and seafood. Kids can even make their own pizza! Priority seating is suggested.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.