HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort
Haunted Mansion Holiday & Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy return September 12th...read more
Good Neighbor Hotels
Good Neighbor Hotels can be a money saving option when visiting Disneyland...read more
DIS UNPLUGGED DISNEYLAND WEEKLY PODCAST
Book a Good Neighbor package for less than $89 per person per day! More Info
Book a vacation package at a Good Neighbor Hotel and receive the 3rd, 4th or 5th night free! More Info
Book a vacation package to the Disneyland Resort this fall and receive a special Vinylmation figure. More Info
Radiator Springs is brought to life in Cars Land! Walk down Route 66 and visit with its famous residents.
Dining and Restaurants
Buena Vista Street is a salute to 1920s and 30s Los Angeles, around the time that Walt Disney arrived in California.
Dining and Restaurants
Official park hours, parades, fireworks and show times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
CARS LAND / BUENA VISTA STREET PHOTO GALLERIES
See AllDISNEYLAND VIDEOS
MICHAEL BOWLING-Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin opened on January 26, 1994 and was the first dark ride built in Disneyland in over a decade It was also the first Disney attraction where the rider can turn the steering wheel of the ride vehicle to change direction. Continue Reading
MARY JO MELLADO WILLEY-The Disney Gallery recently opened its latest exhibit to the delight of steampunk fans. Steampunk is a style that incorporates steam-powered machinery with a futuristic Victorian setting. The exhibit includes steampunk merchandise, plus models from Tokyo DisneySea and other Parks. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is part of a series of blogs and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on the off-property establishments. The Residence Inn is at a the busy corner of Harbor & Chapman, which features several sit-down restaurants a Walgreens and a Target. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is another in a series of blogs and coordinating DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on off-property establishments. The Staybridge Suites is a very nice extended-stay hotel and is part of the Holiday Inn family of hotels. All rooms feature well-equipped kitchen areas. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is the first in a series of blogs and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on the off-property establishments. I consider the Quality Inn to be a somewhat moderate hotel. There are definitely motels in the area that area of lower quality and price. Continue Reading
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.