Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness
If you booked your Disneyland Package through Walt Disney Travel Company (or a Travel agency such as Dreams Unlimited Travel), you can wake up on one day of your stay and join the Mayor of Toontown for Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness an hour before Toontown opens to the general public. The Mayor of Toontown, Mickey Mouse, is on hand for the ceremony where everyone “becomes” a citizen of Toontown. Your favorite characters will be showing off their homes and playing games. Don’t forget to bring your autograph books!
I had an opportunity to experience Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness last year and had a great time! Little ones will enjoy the interaction with the characters without the long lines and the comedy routine was a lot of fun. Another great benefit of attending Mickey’s Toontown Morning Magic is that you are in the park prior to the general public. A little hint is to head directly to a popular ride in the park as soon as Morning Madness is over, this will get you a jump on the line.
Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness is available for one morning throughout the length of ticket on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday. You must have a valid multi-day admission ticket to enter the park. The Characters and days offered are subject to change so please check your daily schedule.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.