Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness
If you booked your Disneyland Package through Walt Disney Travel Company (or a Travel agency such as Dreams Unlimited Travel), you can wake up on one day of your stay and join the Mayor of Toontown for Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness an hour before Toontown opens to the general public. The Mayor of Toontown, Mickey Mouse, is on hand for the ceremony where everyone “becomes” a citizen of Toontown. Your favorite characters will be showing off their homes and playing games. Don’t forget to bring your autograph books!
I had an opportunity to experience Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness last year and had a great time! Little ones will enjoy the interaction with the characters without the long lines and the comedy routine was a lot of fun. Another great benefit of attending Mickey’s Toontown Morning Magic is that you are in the park prior to the general public. A little hint is to head directly to a popular ride in the park as soon as Morning Madness is over, this will get you a jump on the line.
Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness is available for one morning throughout the length of ticket on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday. You must have a valid multi-day admission ticket to enter the park. The Characters and days offered are subject to change so please check your daily schedule.
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.