Disneyland Packing Tips
Before you go on vacation, make this your DISneyland checklist
- Address book, stamps and pre-addressed labels (there are mail boxes at Disneyland, but they will be postmarked from Anaheim, not Disneyland. You should also note that there are no Disneyland stamps.)
- Autograph book and fat pen (easier for characters to hold)
- Back pack
- Bandana - can use to keep sun off neck or wet down and wear as a cool wrap on your neck
- Camera and batteries, video camera (disposable camera -great for the kids)
- Cash, credit cards, traveler's checks
- Clip on case (most handy) or pocket case to put glasses in during rides (so they don't get damaged or scratched)
- Disney guidebooks and notes
- Drivers license
- Emergency numbers or contacts from home
- Fanny packs
- Garbage bags to use to bring clothes to the laundry room
- Ground cloth to sit on for parade/fireworks (I love the Neat Sheet - takes up much less space than blanket or pillow)
- Health Insurance card
- Insect Repellent
- Kleenex -purse pack size
- Lanyards with secure plastic pocket for Park Hopper tickets and Fast Pass. (To keep them safe, handy and dry)
- Laundry bag, soap & dryer sheets -pre-measured and in ziploc bags
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Medicine (Prescription and over the counter)
- "Mister" fan -battery operated fan with spray (during hotter months)
- Moleskin and other "foot fixers"
- Park Hopper Passes
- Pennies & quarters for the penny press machines
- Plane tickets
- Playing cards/travel games
- Proof of auto insurance-for car rental
- Rain ponchos/umbrella
- Safety pins
- Sensible/comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen (Aloe Vera for sunburn)
- Sun Visor
- Sweatshirt or Jacket for cooler California mornings & evenings
- Suitcase (empty to bring back all those souvenirs!)
- Water bottles
- Wet wipes
- Ziploc bags
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS