Disneyland Packing Tips
Before you go on vacation, make this your DISneyland checklist
- Address book, stamps and pre-addressed labels (there are mail boxes at Disneyland, but they will be postmarked from Anaheim, not Disneyland. You should also note that there are no Disneyland stamps.)
- Autograph book and fat pen (easier for characters to hold)
- Back pack
- Bandana - can use to keep sun off neck or wet down and wear as a cool wrap on your neck
- Camera and batteries, video camera (disposable camera -great for the kids)
- Cash, credit cards, traveler's checks
- Clip on case (most handy) or pocket case to put glasses in during rides (so they don't get damaged or scratched)
- Disney guidebooks and notes
- Drivers license
- Emergency numbers or contacts from home
- Fanny packs
- Garbage bags to use to bring clothes to the laundry room
- Ground cloth to sit on for parade/fireworks (I love the Neat Sheet - takes up much less space than blanket or pillow)
- Health Insurance card
- Insect Repellent
- Kleenex -purse pack size
- Lanyards with secure plastic pocket for Park Hopper tickets and Fast Pass. (To keep them safe, handy and dry)
- Laundry bag, soap & dryer sheets -pre-measured and in ziploc bags
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Medicine (Prescription and over the counter)
- "Mister" fan -battery operated fan with spray (during hotter months)
- Moleskin and other "foot fixers"
- Park Hopper Passes
- Pennies & quarters for the penny press machines
- Plane tickets
- Playing cards/travel games
- Proof of auto insurance-for car rental
- Rain ponchos/umbrella
- Safety pins
- Sensible/comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen (Aloe Vera for sunburn)
- Sun Visor
- Sweatshirt or Jacket for cooler California mornings & evenings
- Suitcase (empty to bring back all those souvenirs!)
- Water bottles
- Wet wipes
- Ziploc bags
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS