Disneyland Packing Tips
Before you go on vacation, make this your DISneyland checklist
- Address book, stamps and pre-addressed labels (there are mail boxes at Disneyland, but they will be postmarked from Anaheim, not Disneyland. You should also note that there are no Disneyland stamps.)
- Autograph book and fat pen (easier for characters to hold)
- Back pack
- Bandana - can use to keep sun off neck or wet down and wear as a cool wrap on your neck
- Camera and batteries, video camera (disposable camera -great for the kids)
- Cash, credit cards, traveler's checks
- Clip on case (most handy) or pocket case to put glasses in during rides (so they don't get damaged or scratched)
- Disney guidebooks and notes
- Drivers license
- Emergency numbers or contacts from home
- Fanny packs
- Garbage bags to use to bring clothes to the laundry room
- Ground cloth to sit on for parade/fireworks (I love the Neat Sheet - takes up much less space than blanket or pillow)
- Health Insurance card
- Insect Repellent
- Kleenex -purse pack size
- Lanyards with secure plastic pocket for Park Hopper tickets and Fast Pass. (To keep them safe, handy and dry)
- Laundry bag, soap & dryer sheets -pre-measured and in ziploc bags
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Medicine (Prescription and over the counter)
- "Mister" fan -battery operated fan with spray (during hotter months)
- Moleskin and other "foot fixers"
- Park Hopper Passes
- Pennies & quarters for the penny press machines
- Plane tickets
- Playing cards/travel games
- Proof of auto insurance-for car rental
- Rain ponchos/umbrella
- Safety pins
- Sensible/comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen (Aloe Vera for sunburn)
- Sun Visor
- Sweatshirt or Jacket for cooler California mornings & evenings
- Suitcase (empty to bring back all those souvenirs!)
- Water bottles
- Wet wipes
- Ziploc bags
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS