Disneyland Stroller and Wheelchair Rentals
Strollers for both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure can be rented at the NEW Strollers Rental Center located in the esplanade located outside of Disneyland Park next to the Disneyland Kennel. Strollers can not be taken to Downtown Disney.
Stroller rental fee is $15.00 per day, $25.00 if you're renting two strollers
Self Service Stroller Service Now Available!
Disneyland has added four self-service stroller rental kiosks next to the Stroller and Wheelchair rental booth in the Esplanade just outside the Disneyland Park entrance. A credit card is required and although you can rent up to 5 strollers for up to 6 days, strollers must be returned prior to leaving the resort each day. Service is available in English & Spanish.
Wheelchair/ECV rental for both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure can be rented at the Rental Center located in the esplanade located outside of Disneyland Park next to the Disneyland Kennel. Wheelchair/ECV's can not be taken to Downtown Disney. Wheelchair rental is available for $12.00 per day. ECV (Electric Convenience Vehicle) rentals are available for $50.00 per day (tax not included). Both require a refundable deposit of $20.00. Downtown Disney does not offer Wheelchair/ECV rentals.
- Starbucks is now open at Disneyland's Downtown Disney - A new Starbucks Coffee location is now open near the World of Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.