Disney Quest - Create Zone
Downtown Disney Marketplace | Downtown Disney West Side | Pleasure Island
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
- Disney Quest Food Court
- Ticket Prices
- Touring Tips
- Disney Quest Photos
- Explore Zone | Create Zone | Replay Zone | Score Zone
Radio Disney Song-maker
Located in the Create Zone, this attraction will allow guests to create an original song by selecting the style of music, song title, lyrics, and either a male or female singer. You will be able to mix and match from more than 2 billion different combinations to create a truly unique song . Once finished, you can purchase your song (complete in it's own Jewel case, and you can even select the art work for the cover!). The CD can then be purchased at the Guest Gallery!
Height Requirement of 51"
On this amazing attraction, you step up to a console, and are guided through the process of creating your own roller coaster by the virtually annoying Bill Nye the Science Guy. You have the option of inserting corkscrews, loops, breaks in the track, speed up sections and straight-aways to build "the ultimate roller coaster". You can also take the easy way out and use a predesigned coaster (but that's not as fun as creating your own!). Once finished, you step up to a pitch and roll simulator, where you RIDE the roller coaster you just created, complete with every 360 degree turn and bank you create. The experience is AWESOME. This will certainly rank as one of the highlights at Disney Quest.
Up to 18 guests can take a mini-course in animation. Guests are seated at computer desks, and are given instruction in how to draw like a Disney animator. When you're finished, you can go to the Guest Gallery and pick up your masterpiece, along with a certificate of completion.
Sid's Create A Toy
Here, you walk up to any one of about 10 consoles and use a joystick to navigate through all the doll parts strewn about Sid's room. You can pick up various pieces to create your own doll. When you are finished, you can go to the Guest Gallery (which is different from GUEST SERVICES) area and purchase the doll you just created !! There are 64 unique items (this refers to common parts...every arm has a matching counterpart, so it's only counted once) to use in creating your doll!! There are some neat features to several of the parts. For example, the baby doll head has eyes that blink, skeleton parts glow in the dark, the wheels actually roll. Toy kits come with extra connectors so you can stick all the appendages out of one socket, or put two toys together (this is only available if you purchase more than one toy..there is no option in the game for this).
You sit in front of a mirror, then have your picture taken (which appears on a screen in front of you). From there you have all sorts of tools to distort your face, add different eyes, ears, noses, mouths, etc. At the end, you can opt to purchase your picture at the Guest Gallery.
This is kind of like "computer finger painting" where you can choose from 9 themes with 45 different backgrounds (all of which can be "enchanted" to make it even more unique...for example, you can add a night scene, or additional artwork to the picture). You can then place characters, animals, extra plants, etc. throughout the artwork. You can animate this to watch it play out as a short scene, then you can purchase a picture of what you've created.
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS
See AllTHEME PARK DISCUSSIONS
DISNEY PARK HOURS
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW