Frozen Summer Fun LIVE!
June 17-September 7, 2015
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome – Twice each
day, Elsa and Anna arrive in Hollywoodland as part of their goodwill tour of
neighboring kingdoms, making their way down Hollywood Boulevard, with Anna in a
horse-drawn sleigh and Elsa on an ice palace float. Kristoff is along for the fun, too, joined by a
flurry of skaters, skiiers, ice cutters and more! The entire procession
will pause twice along the parade route to
since "Let It Go" and officially welcome the visiting royalty to this kingdom of
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – Cool down inside the Hyperion Theater (former home of American Idol Experience), where Anna, Elsa and Kristoff join the
Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun and comedic retelling of the
unique history of their Kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along
moments from “Frozen.” FastPass+ is available for this show.
- Olaf's Summer Cool Down - Several times throughout each day, the Ambassador of Hollywoodland, Olaf and some friends will take their places on the Event Stage to have fun "In Summer." Olaf's personal flurry will even make a burst to cool down the crowd.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – A dance party takes over the area around the
Event Stage, with a DJ, live band, and more! The band
plays a variety of classic and contemporary summer rock & roll hits,
as well as a cool, rocking medley of “Frozen” favorites. It’s going to
be hot! Use the special events hashtag and share song requests and photos; some will even make it on the big screen!
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps
up when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the
Event Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities,
kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music
of “Frozen”. Watch the Full Video Here