Frozen Summer Fun LIVE!
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – Cool down inside the Premiere Theater, where Anna and Elsa join the Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their Kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.” FastPass+ is available for this show.
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland – Oaken and his cousins have created a Frozen Funland filled with cold weather activities, unique photo opportunities, and more! Wintertime fun for kids in the “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” play area, a “big summer blowout” with plenty of “Frozen” merchandise, and special “Frozen”-inspired food and beverage offerings.
Premium packages available 11/7/14 - 1/4/15.
- From 11/7/14 - 12/24/14, the Dessert Party will take place from 7:00-8:30pm.
- From 12/25/14 - 1/4/15, there will be two seatings : 5:30-7:00pm and 8:00-9:30pm (this time slot is currently sold out).
$89 for adults, $59 for children (tax and gratuity included). Call 407-939-1854 for reservations.
- For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Reserved seating. Join other guests in the Premier Theater to sing the film's songs together.
- Frozen-themed Dessert Party with reserved viewing for Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
- Reserved viewing, Frozen-themed desserts, specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Holiday lithograph and Frozen-themed pin.
The following experiences from Frozen Summer Fun Live! ended September 28, 2014:
The world of Frozen is taking over Hollywood Studios this summer! Spend the day enjoying these brand-new interactive experiences!
- Olaf on Summer Vacation – Olaf the snowman is having the time of his life on his very first summer vacation! He chimes in throughout the day to keep everyone updated on all his adventures. Plus, you can pick up your very own Take-Along Olaf from locations in the park, so he can join you on your summer vacation. And when you share your photos with Olaf on social media, be sure to tag them with #OlafSummerVacation. They may just get selected to appear in that day’s grand finale!
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome – At 11:00 a.m. each day, Elsa and Anna arrive in Hollywood as part of their goodwill tour of neighboring kingdoms, making their way down Hollywood Boulevard in a horse-drawn sleigh. Kristoff is along for the fun, too, joined by a flurry of skaters, skiiers, ice cutters and more! The entire procession culminates in a special moment at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage to officially welcome the visiting royalty to this kingdom of Hollywoodland.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – Starting at
5:30 p.m. each day, a dance party takes over the area around the
Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage, with a DJ, live band, and more! The band
plays a variety of classic and contemporary summer rock & roll hits,
as well as a cool, rocking medley of “Frozen” favorites. It’s going to
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”. Watch the Full Video Here