Holiday Highlights around Walt Disney World
- Disney World Theme Parks Events
- Magic Kingdom: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Epcot: Candlelight Processional
- Hollywood Studios: The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
- Animal Kingdom: Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade
- Downtown Disney
- Religious Services
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Fort Wilderness Sleigh Rides
- Swan/Dolphin Holiday Events
- New Year's Eve
- ICE! at Gaylord Palms
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - 11/8/13 - 12/20/13
What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
The spectacular tree seems to touch the sky. With delightful oversized toys displayed at it's base, it's an amazing sight. What's that? Is there a hint of gingerbread and cinnamon in the air? No detail is too small when Disney magic is being made. More Info...
Cinderella's Holiday Wish Stage Show -
The "Cinderella's Holiday Wish Stage Show" will take place daily at 6:15 pm in front of the castle. Immediately following this performance, the 'Castle Dream Lights' will be lit featuring over 200,000 twinkling lights draped on the towers and turrets.
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade will feature costumes and floats themed to Family and Friends: A Winter Wonderland, Christmas Sweets, A North Pole Christmastime with Mr. and Mrs. Claus and Fairytale Christmastime.
This parade runs twice nightly at 8:15 pm and 10:30 pm. It is often easier to get a seat for the second parade.
MEET SANTA CLAUS
Santa Claus will be meeting and greeting Magic Kingdom guests from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm at the Tour Guide Gardens next to City Hall.
You can also visit Santa during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party until he's needed for his very important role in the parade.
11/22 - 12/24/12
November 23 - December 30, 2012
One of the really special things about celebrating the holiday season in Epcot is learning about the holiday traditions of all the different countries. Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland. It's a unique opportunity to learn more about the world in which we live. Check the times guide for storytellers' schedules.
- Santa Claus - 1:30-3:00, 3:30-5:00, 5:30-7:00, 7:30-9:00pm
- Hanukkah - 12:00, 12:45, 1:30, 2:15, 2:55, 3:45, 4:30, 5:45pm
- Kwanzaa - 12:!5, 1:00, 1:45, 2:30, 3:25, 4:00, 4:45, 6:00pm
Canada: (VIDEO) The tale of Lumberjack Nowell journeying to find Santa - 11:30am, 12:05, 12:40, 1:15, 2:10, 3:10, 4:10, 5:15pm
China: The Monkey King will tell of celebrating Chinese New Year - 11:45am, 12:20, 12:55, 1:30, 2:30, 3:20, 4:20, 5:20pm
France: Pere Noel - 11:25, 12:00, 12:35, 1:15, 2:10, 2:55, 3:35, 4:25pm
Germany: Helga reveals the story of the first Christmas tree and her first nutcracker - 1:!5, 2:15, 3:15, 4:05, 5:30, 6:05, 6:40, 7:15pm
Italy: (VIDEO) La Befana, Italy's good Christmas witch, celebrated her first Christmas 2,000 years ago - 11:55am, 12:50, 1:25, 2:00, 2:55, 3:50, 4:45, 6:05pm.
Japan: Daruma doll and the Japanese New Year - 12:45, 1:30, 2:15, 3:30, 4:05, 4:50, 5:35, 6:25pm
Mexico: (VIDEO) The journey of the Los Tres Reyes Magos (The Three Kings) to the Posada - 1:30, 2:15, 3:15, 4:00, 4:45, 5:30, 6:30, 7:15pm
Morocco: Drummer Taarji tells the customs of Ramadan and Ashura - 1:30, 2:15, 3:00, 4:30, 5:30, 6:15, 7:30pm
Norway: Sigrid will tell the story of Julenissen, the trouble-making Christmas Gnome - 2:45, 3:30, 4:15, 5:15, 6:15, 7:00, 7:45, 8:30pm
United Kingdom: (VIDEO) Father Christmas - 2:45; 3:20, 4:30, 5:25, 6:05, 6:45, 7:30, 8:30pm
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is enhanced for the Holidays with an additional special Peace on Earth holiday ending.
JOYFUL! A Gospel Celebration of the Season featuring D'Vine Voices daily at the Fountain Stage- 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:15pm
There's nothing that's more inspirational than the nightly Candlelight Processional. This beautiful show evokes the true meaning of the holidays and is not to be missed. The best way to get in to see this popular show is to take advantage of one of the dinner packages and get reserved seating.
A visit to Santa takes on a new twist when you head to Santa Goofy’s Wild Wonderland. Complete with red suit and white beard, Goofy is ready for a unique holiday picture.
Live entertainers complete the festive mood found at the Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade - A lively music-filled holiday parade will be performed. Join Mickey and his Savannah friends as they as they celebrate the season safari style!
2012 PARADE SCHEDULE: 11/9/12 - 1/02/13
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
11/09/12 - 01/6/13
You'll find the incredible Osborne light display on the "Streets of America." Each evening, millions of twinkling bulbs are used to create a dazzling spectacle. The synchronized lights
dance in time to a high-energy holiday symphony.
Virtually every surface is illuminated. With angels flying overhead and "snow" falling, it's an experience that fills visitors with holiday cheer. With new LED lights, the show is brighter and better than ever!
Elsewhere, you can expect to find the streets of Hollywood Studios lined with garland, lights and wreaths. There's a charming old-fashioned feel to the decor that will bring back memories of holiday gatherings gone by.
When: December 25, 2012
Where: Disney's Contemporary Resort's Fantasia Ballroom
Walt Disney World Guests are asked to use WDW transportation to the Contemporary. The Parking lot will be restricted during this time as well as the lots at the Polynesian and Grand Floridian Resorts.
Find more Religious Services Around Orlando and Disney.
- Blog - Starbucks opens at the Magic Kingdom!
- Menu updated for the reopening of the Main Street Bakery - The Main Street Bakery is re-opening as the park's first Starbucks location.
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - 7in7: Polynesian - 06/11/13 - For more episodes of The DIS Unplugged visit http://www.disunplugged.com/
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - 7in7: Contemporary - 06/11/13 - For more episodes of The DIS Unplugged visit http://www.disunplugged.com/
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a room by June 19 - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- VIDEO: Disney's All Star Music Resort - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-resorts/all-star-music-resort/ for more information on Disney's All Star Music Resort.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub plans Great Irish Hooley Festival - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. There will be six top Irish bands playing traditional and rock tunes, as well as food, drink and dancing.
- Blog - Monsters University Homecoming at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Details on 4th of July at Walt Disney World - Fireworks specials will be held at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot.
- Limited Time Magic: The Lone Ranger, Graduation Ear Hats and Independence Week - An extended sneak peek of The Lone Ranger will be shown, graduation ear hats are available and there will be a special fireworks show for the week leading up to 4th of July!
- Reservations for Dining Experiences at Food & Wine Festival open August 13 - Phone lines open bright and early at 7:00am EST for guests to make reservations for the Dining Experiences at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - The Heat is On - Tips for Staying Cool in the Theme Parks
- Blog - Wilderness Explorers at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Registration for the Princess 1/2 Marathon opens today - This race is held in February and celebrates women's health and fitness.
- Walt Disney World annual passholders save on water park admission all summer! - All summer long, Annual Passholders can save $4 on adult tickets and $3 off child tickets to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach water parks.
- L'Artisan des Glaces opens in France pavilion - L'Artisan des Glaces, the new Artisan Ice Cream and Sorbet shop, has opened in the former location of the pavilion's bakery.
- VIDEO: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Overview - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/csprings.htm for more information on Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
- VIDEO: Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground Overview - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/ for more information on the Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
- Epcot's Sounds Like Summer concert series begins tomorrow - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, Bon Jovi and many more during select nights from June 9 - July 27.
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Homecoming with Monsters University - Celebrate Monsters University Homecoming each evening at Disney's Hollywood Studios! A DJ, the "Monster of Scaremonies," will play music and lead activities for the crowd.
- VIDEO: How To Cookout With The DIS Team - Visit http://www.disunplugged.com for more episodes of the DIS Unplugged.
- Car Masters Weekend coming up June 15-16 - There will be meet and greets with Lightning, Mater and Finn McMissile; 150 classic cars; autograph sessions with Chip Foose; exclusive merchandise; a Cars movie marathon and more!
- New interactive pirate game opens at Magic Kingdom - A Pirate's Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas is an interactive game in which guests will use pirate maps and "magic talismans" as they compete to become members of Captain Jack's pirate crew.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Main Entrance - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - Expo Dream Store & Silent Auction Return to Disney’s D23 Expo
- End Zone Food Court at All-Star Sports closed 8/4 - 12/20/2013 - End Zone Food Court will be closed 8/4/2013 - 12/20/2013. There will be transportation from the porte cochere to All Star Music or All Star Movies to dine in the Intermission Food Court or World Premier Food Court. The Arcade will be closed 8/4/2013 - 12/20/2013. It is being used as a temporary Food Court with "Grab & Go" items.
- Limited Time Magic: The Citizens of Main Street perform a summer trolley show - The Citizens of Main Street U.S.A. are celebrating summer with an old-fashioned trolley show.
- South African Winemakers Tour to be held at Jiko - Tables in Wonderland presents the South African Winemakers Tour on June 13.
- Annual Passholders receive a gift pack when booking Adventures by Disney - When Walt Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passholders book a 2014 Adventures by Disney vacation by 8/23/13, they will receive a special ABD gift pack!
- Price increase for Walt Disney World tickets - Pricing has been updated for all Walt Disney World ticket options.
- Blog - A Rainbow of Colorful Merchandise at Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- 7 in 7 Blogs: All Star Music Resort - This week we feature Disney’s All Star Music and Disney’s All Star Sports Resort as part of our Seven Disney World Resorts in Seven Days.
- DIS Unplugged Podcast – 05/28/13 – Orlando Show - In this week’s show, Pete, Dustin, Shaun and Craig record the News, Housekeeping, & Rapidfire segment from a Grand Villa at Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa! As part of our “7 in 7: Seven Disney World Resorts in Seven Days”, we discuss Disney’s All Star Music and Disney’s All Star Sports Resort. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
- Blog - Monsters University Merchandise Scares Up Fun at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach Sunset - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Walking Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Limited Time Magic: Monstrous Summer wake-up call and Celebrate the Magic summer edition - Have Mike Wazowski wake you up in the morning so you can head out to the parks to enjoy the summer edition of Celebrate the Magic.
- Blog - A Monstrous 24-Hour "All-Nighter" at Magic Kingdom
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- Blog - 7 in 7: Art of Animation Resort
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- California Grill to debut new beverage menu
- SeaWorld pays first quarterly dividend
- SeaWorld presents Summer Nights celebration
- New sail dates added for the Disney Magic
- Rumor: Star Wars Land coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios?
- Disney plans maintenance for their reservation systems
- Changes to sail dates for the Disney Magic
- Disney Cruise Line holds first AquaDucky fundraiser
- Price increase for SeaWorld Orlando
- Hiring event planned for SeaWorld's Orlando parks
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW