NEW YEAR'S DINING AT DISNEY - 2015
If you're going to celebrate New Year's in Walt Disney World, think about making meal reservations. All of the theme parks will be extremely busy with long lines and limited seating at the counter serve venues.
Dining available on New Year's Eve
- La Hacienda de San Angel - Seating at 9:30pm will include a five-course meal featuring a Surf and Turf entree, live music, tequila, and views of IllumiNations. $280.13 for adults, $73.46 for children ages 3-9, tax and gratuity included.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse - 3 seatings for dinner at 4:30, 6:45 and 9:00pm (prix fixe multi-course menu)
- Monsieur Paul - lunch and dinner will offer a three-course meal for $85 per person (plus tax and gratuity). A four-course premiere dining event will take place from 8:45-9:50pm for $235 per person, or $295 with wine (plus tax and gratuity).
- World Showplace - Close out the year at Epcot's World ShowPlace listening to Disney tunes at a family-friendly buffet. Price is $71.84 for
adults and $44.37 for children ages 3-9 (tax not included). Available from 4:30-10:30pm on New Year's Eve and can be booked by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- Tomorrowland Terrace - New Year's Eve fireworks dessert party twice nightly (12/30 and 12/31). Make reservations up to two weeks in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- California Grill - Dinner gala (prix fixe menu) featuring Disney characters, complimentary alcoholic beverages, and a view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Food stations will be set up throughout the restaurant. Dinner is at 8:00pm, cost is $625 per person (includes tax and gratuity)
- Chef Mickey's - New Year's Day brunch (buffet). $44.72 for adults, $26.62 for children ages 3-9.
- Narcoossee's - Two dinner seatings will be offered.
- Victoria & Albert's - Dinner (prix fixe menu) will feature ten courses with wine pairings. A harpist will entertain and guests will go home with a personalized menu and a long-stem rose (for the ladies).
Garden Grove - dinner
- 5:00 - 9:30pm. New Year's Eve buffet with Disney characters! $45.99 adults, $19.99 children
- French onion soup, lobster bisque, prime rib, lasagna, herb crusted Florida snapper, oven roasted organic chicken, cioppino, lobster ravioli, crushed new crop potato, roasted baby vegetables, desserts, children's buffet (chicken fingers, potato crusted fish and chips, three cheese ravioli with marinara sauce, vegetables)
Il Mulino - dinner
Seating One from 4:00 - 6:30pm, Seating Two from 7:15 -11:00pm
- Seating One is a la carte, Seating Two is a four-course dinner.
The restaurant's regular menu of Italian favorites will be available, plus salads, pastas, risotta, dover sole, osso bucco and desserts. Seatings after 9:00pm will include party favors and champagne toast at midnight. $105 adults, $39 children. 407-934-1609 for reservations.
Shula's Steak House - dinner
- Seating One from 5:00 - 6:30pm, Seating Two from 7:00 - 9:15 pm
- Seating One orders from the regular menu
- Seating Two will enjoy party favors and a four-course prix fixe meal (barbecued shrimp or seared tuna, chopped salad or caesar salad, Surf and Turf, Filet Mignon, New York strip steak, prime rib, ribeye, salmon, chicken breast, lamb porterhouse, asparagus spears, broccoli, double baked potato, garlic mashed potatoes, key lime pie, vanilla cheesecake, molten chocolate lava cake). $135 per adult, $60 per child (tax and gratuity not included)
bluezoo - dinner
- 4:00-11:00pm Along with the regular menu, a Chef's Tasting menu will feature four courses (oyster tasting, appetizers, entree and dessert). $70 (tax and gratuity not included). Wine pairing $28 per person.
Time: 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
2014 Price: Standard Admission = $37 (gratuity not included)
VIP Admission = $80
Standard event admission includes celebrating with a live band on the main dance floor, a free champagne toast to ring in 2016 and "party favors." Additional beverages will be available for purchase from three bars.
VIP admission includes everything provided with standard admission plus entrance into the 2nd Floor VIP area (includes seating, complimentary desserts and coffee from 9:00 - 12:00, and access to a private balcony for viewing of Illuminations).
Dress: Business casual or formal.