NEW YEAR'S DINING AT DISNEY - 2016
If you're going to celebrate New Year's in Walt Disney World, think about making meal reservations. All of the theme parks will be extremely busy with long lines and limited seating at the counter serve venues.
Dining available on New Year's Eve
- La Hacienda de San Angel - Seating at 9:30pm will include a five-course, prix fixe meal featuring a Surf and Turf entree, live mariachi music, tequila, and views of IllumiNations. Call 407-WDW-DINE for reservations.
- Monsieur Paul - Six seatings are available for the four-course classic French meal, priced at $110.81 per person (plus tax and gratuity). These seatings will be at 11:45am, 12:00, 2:15, 2:45, 5:45, and 6:15pm. There will also be a late-night four-course premiere dining event will take place with two seatings from 8:45 to 9:45pm for $305.03 per person (plus tax and gratuity). At the late-night seatings, an enhanced French menu will be served.
- World Showplace - Close out the year at Epcot's World ShowPlace listening to Disney tunes at a family-friendly buffet. Photo ops will be available, but there will not be Disney characters present. Price is $72.90 for
adults and $44.38 for children ages 3-9 (tax not included). Available from 3-9pm on New Year's Eve and can be booked by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- California Grill - Dine-around style dinner featuring Disney characters, complimentary alcoholic beverages, and a view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Food stations will be set up throughout the restaurant, as well as a complimentary bar. Dinner is from 7:30pm-midnight, cost is $650 per person (includes tax and gratuity). A dinner jacket is required for men and a dress or pants ensemble is required for women. Reservations can be made online.
- Narcoossee's - Two dinner seatings will be offered; first will be between 5:00 and 5:45pm and second will be between 8:30 to 9:25pm. During the first seating, a four-course menu will be available. The second seating is five courses with live music. Narcoossee's lobster bisque, seared Wagyu beef, and pan-seared halibut will be on the menu for all seatings. Price for first seating is $150 for adults and $70 for children. Price for second seating is $255 for adults and $95 for children, tax and gratuity included.
- Victoria & Albert's - A butler-served dinner (prix fixe menu) will feature eight courses with wine pairings, plus two dessert courses. A harpist will entertain and guests will go home with a personalized menu and a long-stem rose (for the ladies). Seatings are between 6-7:45pm. $600 per person.
Garden Grove - dinner
- 5:00 - 9:30pm. New Year's Eve buffet with Disney characters! $46.99 adults, $19.99 children. 407-934-1609
- Clam chowder, lobster bisque, prime rib, Steak Delmonico, Chicken schnitzel, 36 hour short rib, Wild mushroom ravioli, Snow crab legs, Winter truffled potato puree, roasted vegetables, desserts, children's buffet (chicken fingers, penne alfredo, tater tots, vegetables)
Il Mulino - dinner
Seating One from 4:00 - 6:15pm, Seating Two from 7:15 -11:00pm
- Seating One is a la carte, Seating Two is a four-course dinner.
The restaurant's regular menu of Italian favorites will be available, plus salads, pastas, Florida snapper, Beef tenderloin, Poussin, and desserts. Seatings after 9:00pm will include party favors and champagne toast at midnight. $105 adults, $39 children. 407-934-1609 for reservations.
Shula's Steak House - dinner
- Seating One from 5:00 - 6:30pm, Seating Two from 7:00 - 9:15 pm. 407-934-1362
- Seating One orders from the regular menu
- Seating Two will enjoy party favors and a four-course prix fixe meal (barbecued shrimp or jumbo lump crab cake, tomato and mozzarella chopped salad or caesar salad, Surf and Turf, 10 oz Filet Mignon, 16 oz. New York strip steak, 20 oz prime rib, 22 oz. Cowboy Ribeye, Norwegian salmon, French cut chicken breast, Twin 11 oz. Lamb Porterhouse, asparagus spears with truffle ponzu sauce, broccoli with Hollandasie sauce, double baked potato, garlic mashed potatoes, key lime pie, vanilla cheesecake, molten chocolate lava cake). $135 per adult, $60 per child (tax and gratuity not included)
bluezoo - dinner
- 4:00-11:00pm Along with the regular menu, there will also be Dry Aged Rib Eye, Artichoke Puree, roasted chestnuts, grilled porcini, Tokyo Turnips, winter truffle, bordelaise. $90 (tax and gratuity not included).
Time: 9:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
2016 Price: Standard Admission = $42.60 (gratuity not included)
Standard event admission includes celebrating with a live band on the main dance floor, a champagne toast to ring in 2017 and "party favors." Additional beverages will be available for purchase from three bars.