NEW YEAR'S DINING AT DISNEY - 2014
If you're going to celebrate New Year's in Walt Disney World, think about making meal reservations. All of the theme parks will be extremely busy with long lines and limited seating at the counter serve venues.
Biergarten Restaurant - lunch and dinner (buffet)
La Hacienda de San Angel - dinner
Le Cellier Steakhouse - 3 seatings for dinner (prix fixe menu)
Monsieur Paul - lunch and dinner
World Showplace - Fantasia 2014 - Close out the year at Epcot's World ShowPlace with a tribute to the film Fantasia. The buffet will feature soups, salads, deep-fried turkey breast, mahi mahi, pasta, assorted desserts and fresh fruit. Price is $64.99 for adults and $41.99 for children ages 3-10 (tax and gratuity not included). Available from 4:30-10:30pm on New Year's Eve and can be booked by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Magic Kingdom 2014:
Tomorrowland Terrace - New Year's Eve fireworks dessert party twice nightly (12/30 and 12/31)
Disney's Hollywood Studios 2014:
Hollywood & Vine - lunch and dinner (buffet)
Boardwalk Resort 2014:
Flying Fish Cafe - dinner (prix fixe menu)
Contemporary Resort 2014:
California Grill - dinner (prix fixe menu)
Chef Mickey's - New Year's Day brunch (buffet)
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground 2014:
Trail's End Restaurant - lunch and dinner
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa 2014:
Citricos - dinner (prix fixe menu)
Narcoossee's - dinner
Victoria & Albert's - dinner (prix fixe menu)
- Choose from Standard Dining, Chef's Table, and Queen Victoria's Room
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels 2014:
Garden Grove - dinner
- 5:00 - 9:30pm. New Year's Eve buffet with Disney characters! $45.99 adults, $19.99 children
- corn chowder soup, lobster bisque, Herb crusted Florida snapper, oven roasted chicken, cioppino, lobster ravioli, Yukon Gold Potato, roasted baby vegetables, pasta, salads, chilled seafood, desserts, children's buffet (chicken nuggets, mini corndogs, mac and cheese, vegetables)
Il Mulino - dinner
5 pm - 11:00 pm
The restaurant's regular menu of Italian favorites will be available, plus salads, pastas, risotta, haibut, osso bucco, lamb and desserts. Seatings after 9:00pm will include party favors and champagne toast at midnight. $98 adults, $39 children. 407-934-1199 for reservations.
Shula's Steak House - dinner
- Seating One from 5:00 - 6:30pm, Seating Two from 7:00 - 11:00 pm)
- Seating One orders from the regular menu
- Seating Two will enjoy party favors and a four-course prix fixe meal (barbecued shrimp or seared tuna, chopped salad or caesar salad, Surf and Turf, Filet Mignon, New York strip steak, porterhouse, prime rib, mahi mahi, salmon, chicken breast, lamb porterhouse, asparagus spears, broccoli, double baked potato, potato gratin, key lime pie, vanilla cheesecake, molten chocolate lava cake)
- $135 per adult, $60 per child
bluezoo - dinner
- 5:00-11:00pm Along with the regular menu, a Special New Year's Eve menu is available: Honey Brined Berkshire Pork Loin served with farro verde, organic vegetable, braised greens, smoked cippolinni onions, pork jus. $50 (tax and gratuity not included)
"Fantasia 2014" @ Epcot World ShowPlace
Price: $64.99 adults, $41.99 children ages 3-10 (tax and gratuity not included)
Close out the year at Epcot's World ShowPlace with a tribute to the film Fantasia. The buffet will feature soups, salads, deep-fried turkey breast, mahi mahi, pasta, assorted desserts and fresh fruit. Available from 4:30-10:30pm on New Year's Eve and can be booked by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Monsieur Paul 2014
The restaurant is offering a special 4-course meal that begins with champagne for $235 (plux tax and gratuity) and wine pairings can be added for $60. Reservations are taken from noon-6:30pm or 8:45-9:50pm by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Atlantic Dance Hall @ Boardwalk (over 21 only)
Date: 12/31/13 (2014 info not yet released)
Time: 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
2013 Price: Standard Admission = $35 (gratuity not included)
VIP Admission = $75
Standard event admission includes celebrating with a Video DJ on the main dance floor, a free champagne toast to ring in 2014 and "party favors." Additional beverages will be available for purchase from three bars.
VIP admission includes everything provided with standard admission plus entrance into the 2nd Floor VIP area (includes seating, complimentary desserts and coffee from 9:00 - 12:00, and access to a private balcony for viewing of Illuminations).
Dress: Business casual or formal.